[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thanks @lingx2 These screencaps are great!  Cha min seeing his new body :lol:

ETA:  The long hair must be the original owner of Se Yeon's face!

Haha it’s mi do (the girls who Seyeon says is plain looking)

Did TVN not upload any clips besides the two previews in YT? In my notifications, there are 4 clips but the two clips, for whatever reason, isn't available in my country it says..except for the preview :neutral:

PBY really looks good with bangs and long hair :wub:.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST
1 hour ago, Ahtan said:

Haha it’s mi do (the girls who Seyeon says is plain looking)

Thanks.  I wasn't expecting Se Yeon and Mi Do would have a backstory.  Very interesting!

57 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Did TVN not upload any clips besides the two previews in YT? In my notifications, there are 4 clips but the two clips, for whatever reason, isn't available in my country it says..except for the preview :neutral:

PBY really looks good with bangs and long hair :wub:.

Just the two preview clips for Episode 2  on the Youtube channel from what I can see.

I didn't realise SeYeon and Mi Do knew each other before. Thanks so much again for all the screenshots @lingx2

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What a pleasant surprise cameo by our pair from Hundred Million Stars!! :D

Did anyone else know about this before hand? I never expected it!!

yep, the news' been out for a few weeks! i didn't expect seo in guk to walk out like THAT though :lol:

3 minutes ago, adqu said:

yep, the news' been out for a few weeks! i didn't expect seo in guk to walk out like THAT though :lol:

Haha! I didn't have time to back read on the thread, but it's better anyway, because it was SUCH a pleasant surprise for me... :D

wait so she gets re-incarnated looking like a person she actually knew before who also died? oh my i'm so confused lol. i probably should just wait to watch it to understand...:P i don't think i can watch it on netflix till tomorrow, though, boo. i did catch the last like 10 minutes of the live stream...i didn't understand how did they take her away in the coffin if her body was missing? the person who was nailing her coffin was a bad guy it seemed? but there was no body, that didn't bother him? okay really don't mind me nor bother to reply. i'm sure it will be sorted out once i can watch it lol. i'm just talking to myself right now. 

maybe next week i will try and live stream once i get a grip on what's going on, etc. but don't hold me to it lol, just a maybe. 

1 hour ago, raziela said:

Just the two preview clips for Episode 2  on the Youtube channel from what I can see.

I didn't realise SeYeon and Mi Do knew each other before.

Yup, it seems when you check on their channel, it's only the preview. This is somewhat new though from TVN, usually they post some clips as well after it airs esp. since it's the pilot ep. Anyways, lots have been posting it on IG, so :D.

So I think that's why from the teasers, PBY was saying she remembers who the face belongs to and why she knows Lee Si Eon's character was 'her' ex..this is interesting...why she had Mi Do's face ^_^.

Archived