[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop Suit Up To Uncover Mysteries In “Abyss”

May 5, 2019
by J. Lim

With the premiere just around the corner, tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Abyss” is eliciting intrigue with new stills of Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop!

“Abyss” is a fantasy drama that tells the story of two people who are brought back to life in completely different bodies by a magical stone called “Abyss.” The two of them try to track down the person who prematurely ended their lives while also learning about the rules set by the magical stone.

The new stills show Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop as they wear suits together. Their bright eyes show how they have been preparing to uncover the secrets of their deaths. However, things don’t turn out the way they hope and Park Bo Young’s eyes widen in shock as she looks up at Ahn Hyo Seop.

Anticipation is high for the chemistry between the two actors. At the press conference, co-star Lee Sung Jae had said, “One day, I arrived on set early so I went to a nearby cafe. I saw the two of them with their scripts open, sitting across from each other and studying their lines together. Seeing them, I knew that this drama will definitely succeed.”

The “Abyss” production staff stated, “There’s just one day left till the first episode. ‘Abyss’ will be a unique fantasy drama that brings the concept of a soul-reviving stone into the story. We believe viewers will be won over by Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop’s chemistry, so please anticipate it.”

“Abyss” will premiere on May 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322306wpp/park-bo-young-and-ahn-hyo-seop-suit-up-to-uncover-mysteries-in-abyss

17 hours ago, adqu said:

more stills!

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003160921

at the press conference, lee sung jae said while he was looking for a bathroom in a cafe near his shooting site late at night, he found bo young and hyo seop at a table reading their scripts together ^^

They are soo cute together.

I am totally loving Park Bo Young in those glasses. She's soo cute and loving Ahn Hyo Seop, I always call him Chan from 30 but still 17 as Mr.Gong's nephew.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, turtlegirl said:

AHS is such a shy nervous cutie :wub: I have heart eyes for him for sure :P

21 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Hahaha..I also first watched that scene..AHS must be really, really frustrated, anxious and pressured at the same time that he can't help but be 'mad' :D..since it seems that nothing's gone right for him in the show..lol..aigoo..when PBY said those, he immediately apologized but PBY said "No, no" 'cause she was just joking. AHS is such a big cutie pie :wub:. Also his shyness when he was singing..you can see how PBY tapped him after that, she knows how shy he is so I love the way she encourage him :lol:.

I really want to watch their episode as it seems a lot of fun. Hope someone with a good heart out there will sub it ^_^.

He is very cute and so shy.   PBY is so sweet and encouraging with him.  I really like their real life noona-dongsaeng relationship from what we have seen. It would be nice if somebody subs the show because usually I can figure out the these shows but even reading the wikipedia description of the different rounds I still don't understand the quiz:lol:

22 hours ago, adqu said:

at the press conference, lee sung jae said while he was looking for a bathroom in a cafe near his shooting site late at night, he found bo young and hyo seop at a table reading their scripts together ^^

12 hours ago, adqu said:

Anticipation is high for the chemistry between the two actors. At the press conference, co-star Lee Sung Jae had said, “One day, I arrived on set early so I went to a nearby cafe. I saw the two of them with their scripts open, sitting across from each other and studying their lines together. Seeing them, I knew that this drama will definitely succeed.”

So proud of them. Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop are working very hard to bring the characters and this drama to us. Hoping for great results for them and everyone working on the drama!

1 hour ago, lingx2 said:

Finally is D Day!!! 

mainvisual_poster.jpg

It is D-Day!!! Abyss starts today!! So excited 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

But really how is PBY supposed to be just "average" looking? :rolleyes:

I think we have to just suspend disbelief and little and go with it. Like in other dramas where we are supposed to believe the beautiful actresses are so ugly just because they have curly hair and wear glasses :P 

Bo Young said in the press conference she looks more like an average Korean and is short compared to Kim Sa Rang who is all tall and sexy with a more exotic look so that makes more sense.

31 minutes ago, adqu said:

han so hee is so pretty!

Yes, she is so pretty.  I like seeing her in modern clothes after 100 days My Prince.

Abyss starts in 5 minutes!  Is anyone live watching?

Archived