Tollgate poll 1 - villains

Lmangla

villains award   

32 members have voted

1. 1. villains award # 1 - the character you wanted to slap the most! how silly are they

• Oh Tae Ree noodle heiress from good witch
    • the Brother from my husband oh jak doo.
    • The side characters in Secret Mother
    • Choi Tae-pyung [Enemies from the Past]
    • Cha Do Hee, the bad twin from good witch
    • Oh Na Ra from Enemies from the past
    • KANG DAE SUNG in hwayugi
    • Jin Jung Hye - the Mother from Wok of Love
    • Nam Joon Ha - the Mother from Radio Romance
    • Hoe Jo from Happy sisters
    • Hwang Yoo-Cheo?l in I am not a robot
    • Jo Hwa Young from Happy sisters
    • Soo Ji in The Great Seducer/Tempted
    • Chae Guen Sik/Suits
    • Lee Yoo Beum -- While You Were Sleeping
  2. 2. villains award #2. the villain you are glad to see in jail or dead

• psycho appa from come hug me
    • Judge Cha in Lawless Lawyer
    • Mo Tae? Gu in v?oic?e
    • KIM YOUNG DAE in Mistress
    • So Byung Ho in I am not a robot
    • Money Flower - Jung Mal Ran
    • Geum Tae-Woong art dealer from Switch
    • Uhm Ki-Joon In defendent
    • HJ Shin MIn-Seok? in the new drama TIME
    • psychopath in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  3. 3. villains award #3. The villain that should've won in the end

• art dealer villain in switch
    • Ms. Bae - About Time
    • Song Yoon Ah from The K2
    • Jung Hyun Soo in Suspicious Partner

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/21/2018 at 08:04 PM

chingus, much as we love the OTPs, we seem to have a love - relationship with villains because there were so many nominations! hahahahha.... so where would our dramas be without a good antagonist for us to throttle? :lol: vote for the villains that got your blood boiling!

P.S ~ the poll is multiple choice! so you can vote for more than one! :D

@Lmangla at first i thought the poll was only on one page (poll #5) and confused coz there's only 3 categories. I found other categories only after i read the next unread topic below. I didnt go to the event thread, hahaha...

Thank you! I was sad. A lot of my favorite villains didn't make the poll. I think it's okay. I like knowing what others like :). I think this one was fun! And I want to share my own thoughts on the villains. 

I think sometimes some of us relate to the villains. I'll share:

The villain tries to kill the main character. He is jealous of him. He wants the main character's life. The main character has the girl he wants. I think some of us can relate to that. I don't think any of us would try to kill anyone! I was just sharing my thoughts. 

I think I'll share my thoughts on dramas:

I don't think I'm going to pick anything. I think a lot of us like different dramas :).

I think some of us love sweet romance. I think some of us love historical dramas. I think some of us love dramas without romance. I think there's so many dramas out there. And think a lot of us choose the ones we like! :D.

I'll share my thoughts on side characters too:

I think sometimes the some of fall in love with the side characters more. I don't have a reason why. I will try to think of one.

Maybe their relationship is more interesting? Maybe the side characters are more interesting?

So I just finished Are you Human. :bawling: So sad. I miss it. Help.

So I believe Jung Ji Hoon is a side character. I really liked him!(He's handsome!) I think he was mysterious. And I don't think anyone really knew what he wanted. I wish the writer had added more to his story. I believe he was adopted. I wanted to learn more about that. And I believe he cared a lot about Sin. But I think he also wanted things for himself. I think he was a good person. I think he just wanted to protect Shin. I don't want to spoil it. I think some of us haven't seen it :)

And I loved the actor! I believe his name is Lee Joon- Hyuk :). I believe this is my first drama with him. I think he showed so much emotion when he acts, and I thought he was mysterious(He's handsome too :D) Well, I hope he gets a lead role in a drama some day. I would love to see more of him! These are just my thoughts!

I'm going to share my thoughts on OTP/leads

So I think chemistry is important. So for me if the OTP doesn't have chemistry I get sad. I'm like, "Why?!" I like when the two actors feel comfortable around each other too. I think that's important. I don't know all the OTPs on the poll. But I think it's fun to pick an OTP that I've never seen! :D

And I'm going to share my thoughts on misc too:

I believe I really loved this poll the most! I like the clothes! Which clothes do you wish you could have? It was fun. I think I liked all the polls. I think Misc poll is really fun :). I didn't know what was next!

Thank you! I think everyone did a great job. And thanks for putting this together for us :).

@Lmangla I couldn't find poll 2. Am I too late?

3 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

This is so fun! Just a quick note when you count the results: Judge Cha and Cha Moon Sook in Lawless Lawyer are the same person. I hope you will add both votes! :)

ah I see; didn't watch the drama and so thought they were different. have deleted the cha moon sook in lawless lawyer option ( @Berou ~ could you recast your vote for the judge cha option? thanks.)

and just as an aside, hope folks are able to see the results as people are voting -- this is the first time am using the poll feature here on this platform and so not sure if other users can also see....

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

ah I see; didn't watch the drama and so thought they were different. have deleted the cha moon sook in lawless lawyer option ( @Berou ~ could you recast your vote for the judge cha option? thanks.)

and just as an aside, hope folks are able to see the results as people are voting -- this is the first time am using the poll feature here on this platform and so not sure if other users can also see....

Yap.. i can see the results after i voted and also after i logged out of soompi.:blink:

Erhm... mmm.. One feedback - voters have to vote for all #1 #2 #3 etc awards :sweatingbullets: otherwise u will see a red warning "This field is required".:wacko:

:glasses: dum dum dum - which means the results are somewhat... mmm... ah..ok..ok.. polling juz for fun ya..:grimace:

yea @supergal99 ~ discovered the quirk of the poll feature of this platform only after using it for the first time. have sent feedback to support. for now, just randomly pick something for Q2 and Q3 if you haven't watched anything!... polling just for fun :D

@lilyphenix ~ you are not able to see it? do you have 'view results' option (in grey) on bottom of poll?

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yea @supergal99 ~ discovered the quirk of the poll feature of this platform only after using it for the first time. have sent feedback to support. for now, just randomly pick something for Q2 and Q3 if you haven't watched anything!... polling just for fun :D

O..kay... 

*press..press.. press...done:P*

pHnjm3q.jpg

heh..heh...:yum:

• Lmangla unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...

Archived