On 6/28/2023 at 12:32 AM, jyyhyn said:

ahhh it was from this live

its around 12:22, i remember naeun saying when taemin played it that if she listens to this song later on, she will remember that day and taemin replied yeah i think i would really:tears:

OMGG THIS ONEEE, Thank you so much. I tried to find it yesterday, but I couldn't. I think she would, I mean look at us, we even remember about them when we hear the song :cries:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos, thanks!

Hi, I just binge watched their entire wgm series again and was wondering.. back when I first started shipping taeun there was this one youtube channel named 'rosaelis' i think? It was a fan made taeun ship account youtube channel with some really well made fan videos. I spent hours looking for it again today, and it seems they deleted their channel. Does anyone else remember this channel or have a link to an old video? I really want to watch the videos again and I think it might be possible through the wayback machine if someone has a link... 

22 minutes ago, Ylee_04 said:

Hi, I just binge watched their entire wgm series again and was wondering.. back when I first started shipping taeun there was this one youtube channel named 'rosaelis' i think? It was a fan made taeun ship account youtube channel with some really well made fan videos. I spent hours looking for it again today, and it seems they deleted their channel. Does anyone else remember this channel or have a link to an old video? I really want to watch the videos again and I think it might be possible through the wayback machine if someone has a link... 

I think you're talking about retrouvaille, actually back in 2020 some haters started reporting Taeun fanmade videos after a detailed video explaining their story went viral amongst Korean netizens, and thus most editors decided to close their channels since they started getting strikes for copyright due to the reports. 

Anyways, here's a Drive folder with some videos, I hope it helps you. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16f7Qod1ZtViD7fP0twWiynECMd7hxR05

On 7/3/2023 at 4:35 AM, Arkadia1704 said:

I think you're talking about retrouvaille, actually back in 2020 some haters started reporting Taeun fanmade videos after a detailed video explaining their story went viral amongst Korean netizens, and thus most editors decided to close their channels since they started getting strikes for copyright due to the reports. 

Anyways, here's a Drive folder with some videos, I hope it helps you. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16f7Qod1ZtViD7fP0twWiynECMd7hxR05

THANK YOU!!! Is there a link to the video that went viral among the netizens??

On 7/7/2023 at 4:29 AM, Ylee_04 said:

THANK YOU!!! Is there a link to the video that went viral among the netizens??

That video was taken down as well, but it was similar to the compilation videos retrouvaille and other taeun editors uploaded, the only difference was that the explanation was in hangul.

12 hours ago, Arkadia1704 said:

That video was taken down as well, but it was similar to the compilation videos retrouvaille and other taeun editors uploaded, the only difference was that the explanation was in hangul.

ok I see. Thank you so much for your help and for the videos!

• 2 weeks later...

After a long time, I'm finally writing here again. Throughout the years, I've been a dedicated follower of both Taemin and Naeun, thoroughly enjoying the excitement and amusement that came from observing their connections and clues. However, I must admit that my initial belief in a possible romantic connection between them has now faded away.

I genuinely believed that something special might have been brewing between them during their time on "We Got Married" until 2019. However, since then, there hasn't been any evidence to support the idea that they have remained in contact or developed a relationship.

Interestingly, since last year Naeun was linked to another actor through a rumor. Initially, I dismissed it as nonsense, but lately, there seem to be more connections between Naeun and this actor than with Taemin. For instance, they are both part of the same group circle, their friends follow each other on social media, and there are even instances of this actor's friend, a reality show star, and his girlfriend suddenly following and liking Naeun's posts. Furthermore, they both joined the same company, and they were spotted attending a Seventeen concert on the same day.

All in all, it's evident that there is no romantic involvement between Taemin and Naeun. Though I once enjoyed the idea of "shipping" them, it's now time to let go of that ship. I wish both Taemin and Naeun the best of luck in their individual endeavors.

I am interested if anyone feels the same or not. 

1 hour ago, Miana Moon said:

After a long time, I'm finally writing here again. Throughout the years, I've been a dedicated follower of both Taemin and Naeun, thoroughly enjoying the excitement and amusement that came from observing their connections and clues. However, I must admit that my initial belief in a possible romantic connection between them has now faded away.

I genuinely believed that something special might have been brewing between them during their time on "We Got Married" until 2019. However, since then, there hasn't been any evidence to support the idea that they have remained in contact or developed a relationship.

Interestingly, since last year Naeun was linked to another actor through a rumor. Initially, I dismissed it as nonsense, but lately, there seem to be more connections between Naeun and this actor than with Taemin. For instance, they are both part of the same group circle, their friends follow each other on social media, and there are even instances of this actor's friend, a reality show star, and his girlfriend suddenly following and liking Naeun's posts. Furthermore, they both joined the same company, and they were spotted attending a Seventeen concert on the same day.

All in all, it's evident that there is no romantic involvement between Taemin and Naeun. Though I once enjoyed the idea of "shipping" them, it's now time to let go of that ship. I wish both Taemin and Naeun the best of luck in their individual endeavors.

I am interested if anyone feels the same or not. 

Very much feel the same, been feeling it for a while as a ex shipper of about 7/8 years. despite this I still check up on this forum now and then not really sure what I expect to see. But they both seem happy so that's all that really matters. I honestly would welcome dating news for the both of them regardless who they end up with.

They were so good on WGM, I won't forget the happy memories and the excitement of the later years when it seemed like they were a thing all before 2020 (maybe on off a few times during that time span who knows lol) anyways sadly seems like many celebs these things just don't last forever. 

2 hours ago, Catherinecatt said:

Very much feel the same, been feeling it for a while as a ex shipper of about 7/8 years. despite this I still check up on this forum now and then not really sure what I expect to see. But they both seem happy so that's all that really matters. I honestly would welcome dating news for the both of them regardless who they end up with.

They were so good on WGM, I won't forget the happy memories and the excitement of the later years when it seemed like they were a thing all before 2020 (maybe on off a few times during that time span who knows lol) anyways sadly seems like many celebs these things just don't last forever. 

Very true, maintaining a long-lasting relationship amidst the demanding celebrity life, particular for idols, can be quite challenging and it makes it understandable why such relationships often don’t work out. The future holds many possibilities, who knows maybe we will see them reunite as colleagues again but for now wish the best for them.

They are definitely not dating anymore. As we know naeun has many male friends. Taemin doesn’t even think men and women can be friends and is very anti-relationships in the latest uploaded video. Whether that was the reason they broke up or not, of course I cannot say but it is unfortunate. I wonder how awkward it will be for her and minho on the set though haha

11 hours ago, Kat89 said:

They are definitely not dating anymore. As we know naeun has many male friends. Taemin doesn’t even think men and women can be friends and is very anti-relationships in the latest uploaded video. Whether that was the reason they broke up or not, of course I cannot say but it is unfortunate. I wonder how awkward it will be for her and minho on the set though haha

Haha I'm actually quite excited about the drama, Taemin himself seemed to be looking forward to it as well based on a fanaccount from a few weeks ago:

"about minho's filming: so apparently taemin told fans minho is filming well as if he knew all about it (but the recording hasn't started probably, I'm actually not sure)

then kibum grabbed taemin's shoulders and went "you're a really special kid, you're a really special kid"

I don't know about their current status, but I want to hold onto the idea that they are still in good terms, after all, shipping is supposed to be fun and I've had lots of fun all these years trying to find and link clues between them. If they're currently dating other people, we should continue giving them our support; at the end of the day, their happiness and well-being is what matters.

After writing my previous comment, I found a random crumb hehe. 

Spoiler

https://ibb.co/606DFBS

https://ibb.co/BVjG1Nk

This is Naeun's make up artist and she's followed Taemin since 2020, around the time she started working with Naeun, but this is the first time she likes his posts. I just found it funny and decided to share it with you. 

Edited by Arkadia1704

On 7/24/2023 at 12:56 PM, Arkadia1704 said:

Haha I'm actually quite excited about the drama, Taemin himself seemed to be looking forward to it as well based on a fanaccount from a few weeks ago:

"about minho's filming: so apparently taemin told fans minho is filming well as if he knew all about it (but the recording hasn't started probably, I'm actually not sure)

then kibum grabbed taemin's shoulders and went "you're a really special kid, you're a really special kid"

I don't know about their current status, but I want to hold onto the idea that they are still in good terms, after all, shipping is supposed to be fun and I've had lots of fun all these years trying to find and link clues between them. If they're currently dating other people, we should continue giving them our support; at the end of the day, their happiness and well-being is what matters.

After writing my previous comment, I found a random crumb hehe. 

Hide contents

https://ibb.co/606DFBS

https://ibb.co/BVjG1Nk

This is Naeun's make up artist and she's followed Taemin since 2020, around the time she started working with Naeun, but this is the first time she likes his posts. I just found it funny and decided to share it with you. 

Reminds me of when taemin's cousins used to be fans of naeun and like her posts lol, then that friend of hers that provided the beverages for Taemin's shoot and posted about it. There always used to be some weird link between them, never directly the two of them.

Ah so has the drama with Minho been confirmed? I saw their co-star followed both Naeun & Minho as well. Naeun's constantly getting gigs with Minho (and this is the second romantic gig with him?) it's kind of funny, love them though. I wonder if Taemin would watch? 

These days I just would like to see Taemin and Naeun be friends (super unrealistic but it's been 10 years lol a girl can dream)

But then I forget this is the same girl who was listening to a song from story of light vol.3 cropped away while promoting her own group cb... so nobody would know she liked SHINee (never mind how they found out it was the album cover on melon :surprisedwut: man we had some super sleuths back then

edit:

Not sure if I was supposed to mention the cousin thing, I won't name names etc, remember other shippers used to be quite strict on what we could talk about in the forums lol

I kind of regret leaving this ship for two years since all my shipper friends have vanished and I have nobody to talk about this old ship with anymore :joy:

29 minutes ago, Catherinecatt said:

Reminds me of when taemin's cousins used to be fans of naeun and like her posts lol, then that friend of hers that provided the beverages for Taemin's shoot and posted about it. There always used to be some weird link between them, never directly the two of them.

Ah so has the drama with Minho been confirmed? I saw their co-star followed both Naeun & Minho as well. Naeun's constantly getting gigs with Minho (and this is the second romantic gig with him?) it's kind of funny, love them though. I wonder if Taemin would watch? 

These days I just would like to see Taemin and Naeun be friends (super unrealistic but it's been 10 years lol a girl can dream)

edit:

Not sure if I was supposed to mention the cousin thing, I won't name names etc, remember other shippers used to be quite strict on what we could talk about in the forums lol

Yess, I remember. Also when her friend from LA liked a taeun edit on IG and some fans went to her account to scold her but she deleted their comments. Good old times ~ And I don't see a problem with mentioning his cousin as long as we don't share her account.  

Regarding the drama, they haven't been confirmed officially but everything points towards them already accepting the roles, like their co-star following them both the same day, Naeun eating with her and the director, and Minho actually saying that he was trying to grow his hair for the drama, plus Taemin mentioning it during one of their music show recordings. I hope he watches the drama, it would be even better if he sings an OST for it hehe. Apparently, they will start filming in September. 

And same, I think it's unfair that we haven't been able to see them interact after 10 years while some other pairs remain good friends or have at least interacted once. But in case they dated, then they didn't interact because of that, and if they already broke up, it's quite likely they won't interact either. We just can't win! 

I think it's okay to talk about now then... since it's been so many years, without links to accounts of course. (never liked how fans kept pestering the female cousin for info on taeun... like duh she's not gonna say a thing. In fact, seems like they did it to anybody who had a connection, well I know it wasn't the common shippers, it was the soldier type shippers on IG ) Seems people don't really know that his male cousin was a fan of Naeun too (followed her as well) I also remember he left her a strange message on her IG post for Naeun to DM him about something back in 2017 :huh: 

And don't get me started on the Jeju 2019 thing, I would love to talk about it but every time it was brought up nobody was allowed to talk more about it :unsure: (I would literally get dms here telling me not to talk about it so I also was pretty on the fence about it when it was brought up) I mean, everything can be refuted I guess, nothing is guaranteed because there was a lot of fake stuff about them as well back then. crazy times. I feel like a lot of the veteran shippers will know all this stuff :lol:

13 minutes ago, Catherinecatt said:

I think it's okay to talk about now then... since it's been so many years, without links to accounts of course. (never liked how fans kept pestering the female cousin for info on taeun... like duh she's not gonna say a thing. In fact, seems like they did it to anybody who had a connection, well I know it wasn't the common shippers, it was the soldier type shippers on IG ) Seems people don't really know that his male cousin was a fan of Naeun too (followed her as well) I also remember he left her a strange message on her IG post for Naeun to DM him about something back in 2017 :huh: 

And don't get me started on the Jeju 2019 thing, I would love to talk about it but every time it was brought up nobody was allowed to talk more about it :unsure: (I would literally get dms here telling me not to talk about it so I also was pretty on the fence about it when it was brought up) I mean, everything can be refuted I guess, nothing is guaranteed because there was a lot of fake stuff about them as well back then. crazy times. I feel like a lot of the veteran shippers will know all this stuff :lol:

Oh, maybe we had some friends in common because I know about all this stuff as well hahaha. I understand why shippers preferred to keep it a secret at the time tho, if it was shared we all knew Naeun was going to be the one to get the most negative comments. 

I actually heard about the Jeju trip through a Korean panda, they also talked about it through DMs. I also remember the time they were apparently spotted on a date in Han River back in 2017, Naeun even shared some pictures but some time later she deleted them. It seems like their relationship was the strongest during 2017 - 2019. 

13 minutes ago, Arkadia1704 said:

Oh, maybe we had some friends in common because I know about all this stuff as well hahaha. I understand why shippers preferred to keep it a secret at the time tho, if it was shared we all knew Naeun was going to be the one to get the most negative comments. 

I actually heard about the Jeju trip through a Korean panda, they also talked about it through DMs. I also remember the time they were apparently spotted on a date in Han River back in 2017, Naeun even shared some pictures but some time later she deleted them. It seems like their relationship was the strongest during 2017 - 2019. 

Yeah, at the time it was a big no-no, now the years have passed and seems more than likely they broke up some time ago.

What baffles me about the jeju 2019 thing was how many people claimed to have seen them, it was like 5 different people. Taemin didn't have a schedule, idk what he was doing lol. I can only imagine how funny that would have been if it really wasn't intentional, like the place and the month and the person... wow, love coincidences. anyways someone else on the fourm here said this happened a few times, and that time he had a schedule in jeju I only know about the once (since I saw the tweets from the Korean netizens)

Heard about the han river thing too, but only briefly. I also get confused about 2017 because everybody thinks they broke up, so it's hard to work out when they supposedly dated. this takes me back xD 

all allegedly of course. 

9 minutes ago, Catherinecatt said:

Yeah, at the time it was a big no-no, now the years have passed and seems more than likely they broke up some time ago.

What baffles me about the jeju 2019 thing was how many people claimed to have seen them, it was like 5 different people. Taemin didn't have a schedule, idk what he was doing lol. I can only imagine how funny that would have been if it really wasn't intentional, like the place and the month and the person... wow, love coincidences. anyways someone else on the fourm here said this happened a few times, and that time he had a schedule in jeju I only know about the once (since I saw the tweets from the Korean netizens)

Heard about the han river thing too, but only briefly. I also get confused about 2017 because everybody thinks they broke up, so it's hard to work out when they supposedly dated. this takes me back xD 

all allegedly of course. 

I only recall the 2019 Jeju trip, I know Naeun had a schedule at the time but Taemin didn't and K-pandas said they were going to celebrate their wgm anniversary since Taemin wasn't going to be in Korea in the actual date hahaha. 

And why did people say they allegedly break up in 2017? I don't recall noticing anything weird at that time. The only times I spotted some signs, especially coming from Taemin, were back in 2014 and 2020. Obviously, we can only assume based on our observations, no one other than them knows the whole truth.

7 minutes ago, Arkadia1704 said:

I only recall the 2019 Jeju trip, I know Naeun had a schedule at the time but Taemin didn't and K-pandas said they were going to celebrate their wgm anniversary since Taemin wasn't going to be in Korea in the actual date hahaha. 

And why did people say they allegedly break up in 2017? I don't recall noticing anything weird at that time. The only times I spotted some signs, especially coming from Taemin, were back in 2014 and 2020. Obviously, we can only assume based on our observations, no one other than them knows the whole truth.

Yeah back then I tried to message the person who said it happened more than once but they never responded, that happened a few times whenever someone tried to break some new rumour, they would briefly mention it here in open then never post about it again, probably the same people who used to hush others when talking about this stuff. As cute as it is looking back on this stuff kinda saddens me, makes me wounder what happened between them, hope they're happy and on good terms. But that's a part of life.

then you'd get the people making up stuff, like clearly (for example with a restaurant being shut down at the time of sighting) that always threw people off, but got to have some fakes mixed in.  

I think the 2017 thing started from a "sasaeng" account, (I personally don't believe it but then others were telling me it was true, but still, anything sasaeng... it's shady.)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Catherinecatt said:

Yeah back then I tried to message the person who said it happened more than once but they never responded, that happened a few times whenever someone tried to break some new rumour, they would briefly mention it here in open then never post about it again, probably the same people who used to hush others when talking about this stuff. As cute as it is looking back on this stuff kinda saddens me, makes me wounder what happened between them, hope they're happy and on good terms. But that's a part of life.

then you'd get the people making up stuff, like clearly (for example with a restaurant being shut down at the time of sighting) that always threw people off, but got to have some fakes mixed in.  

I think the 2017 thing started from a "sasaeng" account, (I personally don't believe it but then others were telling me it was true, but still, anything sasaeng... it's shady.)

I see, sasaengs can be really tricky since not everything they share is actually true, and yeah, the restaurant post was obviously fake and done by an international fan since it was badly written lol.

I share your feelings, if they dated that long, it's actually a great feat since most celebrity relationships last like two years at most, but at the same time, it's sad to think about the reasons that led them to make the decision to split up after being together for so long. But like you said, that's part of life. We can only hope they remain on good terms and that we can see them interacting one day. Nothing is set in stone, who knows what the future holds for them and for us.