18 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Can you DM me with what they said exactly? Their tweets are protected and I am very outspoken about my disregard for saesangs so I absolutely refuse to give them a follow no matter how curious I get... but I'm still curious lol.

Generally speaking though, I wouldn't necessarily trust a non-Korean saesang because unless they live in South Korea, how would they be able to follow idols 24/7? If they are that big of an account then that means they are not even a specific idols' saesang; they likely purchase information from other saesangs about many idols to feed their blog. That makes their information second-hand so it's even less reliable. Real saesangs who follow their idols tend to be very, very loyal (obsessively so) and so they tend to hide their private affairs from the tabloids and such. Saesangs who only manage to obtain their phone numbers don't actually get a good enough access to their idols. Fansites are the most knowledgable since they get a straight up VIP pass to the behind the scenes of their idols' careers.

Anyway, DM me if you can please ^^

Yep I’ll be DMing! But I guess this account is more of a tell tale account? Idk if that makes sense but my friend who follows it said that they post a number of tweets everyday about different idols as if their an “Insider”. I know it’s quite sketchy but then their no. of followers are a lot of bunch too...

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, thetaeunship said:

@saesangs1 and it has like 35 k followers...also I’m not trying to discourage or start anything up btw. I just needed to know if anyone trusts this account?

I tried to search the username and luckily I found some tweet about the acct., but it all about blackpink. It seems that this acct is a fake sasaeng, the re-tweet about a photos of bp with exo members that they are couple (lisa-sehun, suho-jisoo,)  are photoshop, but if you will not look at it closely it seems a true one. I think they only want attention, followers.  It's like those prediction acct. Who wants followers too. Could you please dm me their tweet about Naeun. 

8 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

I remember there was one couple in WGM ... who got married in real life if I remember correctly...

You mean Jung-In and Jungchi? The couple who aired with Taemin and Naeun too in their WGM episode. And fun fact: Jung-In and Jungchi decided to end their 6-months-show on WGM because they will registered their real marriage in Nov 2013. And who knows maybe Taemin and Naeun ended up their show because they already developed their feelings toward each other too xD

i mean, when we look at JungIn and JungChi when they are decided to end their show, so it is possible for both couple to end the show because they wanted to, not just because of some fans who wanted the show to be stop. We know that Taeun couple is like being forced to end their show. I remembered that time one of shawols reported that Naeun and WGM staff attending Shinee Concert (the one with wizard theme or something). So apparently, the show was intentionally stopped. Although they are not officially stated the reason why this show suddenly ended, but everyone assumed it just because of the fans who against it. Idk maybe it was their decision too LOL 

5 hours ago, thetaeunship said:

The twitter account’s username is @saesangs1 and it has like 35 k followers...also I’m not trying to discourage or start anything up btw. I just needed to know if anyone trusts this account?

I am kinda agree with @LauLaulets just take it as a grain of salt, about this sasaengs stuffs. There are also an arabic sasaengs account (their account is @/saesangDAY i think), i forgot what they said actually, but it indeed give a fresh wind to our ship. I remembered seeing something too, the rumour about Naeun dating others actor/idol. So at this point, we really dont know who will we believed. Let's just follow our faith, we just believed naeun dating taemin, unless they are confirming with others, we keep this faith xD

• Like 5

6 hours ago, LauLau said:

There is no way Minho would have worked with Naeun if Taemin wasn't okay with it

Right now, I don't think they're together but who knows?

Of course Hyun Bin and Son Yejin look good together

Lol I heard many people say the MOA drama is too confusing so I didn't watch it

Love your dedication to trolling btw, @wppewrpt and @shineeworld804 ^^

What do you mean by "you think they're not together anymore?" You mean they're not a couple anymore or they're not just seeing much each other right now? And why? Hope you can enlighten me on this one, if you dont mind :sweatingbullets: its only been a couple of mos when i started shipping taeun so i admit that there's still so many things that i dont know about these two hehe. 

49 minutes ago, Paninini said:

What do you mean by "you think they're not together anymore?" You mean they're not a couple anymore or they're not just seeing much each other right now? And why? Hope you can enlighten me on this one, if you dont mind :sweatingbullets: its only been a couple of mos when i started shipping taeun so i admit that there's still so many things that i dont know about these two hehe. 

she was referring to Bakhyun & Taeyeon as I said what happened to them. 

• Thanks 1

Been a fan for ages, but only been lurking on this thread for the past few months. Saw there was a discord, was wondering if I could get that link (if it's still active lol). Been wanting to talk about these two for so long but didn't know how to interject on the thread haha.
Have yall ever looked at your youtube history and just seen a bunch of taemin x naeun interaction vids, all the same but you watch them anyway? And like, all from years ago lol. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 2:53 AM, PikaQuinttt said:

You mean Jung-In and Jungchi? The couple who aired with Taemin and Naeun too in their WGM episode. And fun fact: Jung-In and Jungchi decided to end their 6-months-show on WGM because they will registered their real marriage in Nov 2013. And who knows maybe Taemin and Naeun ended up their show because they already developed their feelings toward each other too xD

i mean, when we look at JungIn and JungChi when they are decided to end their show, so it is possible for both couple to end the show because they wanted to, not just because of some fans who wanted the show to be stop. We know that Taeun couple is like being forced to end their show. I remembered that time one of shawols reported that Naeun and WGM staff attending Shinee Concert (the one with wizard theme or something). So apparently, the show was intentionally stopped. Although they are not officially stated the reason why this show suddenly ended, but everyone assumed it just because of the fans who against it. Idk maybe it was their decision too LOL 

I am kinda agree with @LauLaulets just take it as a grain of salt, about this sasaengs stuffs. There are also an arabic sasaengs account (their account is @/saesangDAY i think), i forgot what they said actually, but it indeed give a fresh wind to our ship. I remembered seeing something too, the rumour about Naeun dating others actor/idol. So at this point, we really dont know who will we believed. Let's just follow our faith, we just believed naeun dating taemin, unless they are confirming with others, we keep this faith xD

Yes, thankyou For reminding me they were the same commenting the episodes, I wonder how much they were reviving about their experience in WGM ;)

anyway, in my opinion taeun ended in a different way than them, Taemin could not hide the shock and their reaction seems genuine. But I agree it could have been not entirely because of the haters, we know taeun had developed a good relationship also with the “unnies” In the staff, and they probably saw Taemin and and Naeun were reaching a phase of intimacy that would have been too delicate and precious to be openly shown. If that was the case then I highly respect their ethic, since they decided to protect a young love despite the possible good audience it would have brought. Maybe I am too optimistic, but I like to think this, since that was also the final message they delivered with that cinema clip in the last episode.

I totally agree for the discussion about saesang, I watched a sort of interview with a former saesang in youtube, who describe the way they usually work and they have a very restrict number of followers since they got paid to sell what they find to sustain their illicit activity.

so if this saesang has so many followers it’s kinda strange and suspicious.

I am a bit curious about that saesang who was mentioned before that was supporting our taeun ship, could someone DM me about that? I don’t want to follow any saesang but I am really dying of curiosity :crymeme: I am weak...

8 hours ago, joshua said:

Been a fan for ages, but only been lurking on this thread for the past few months. Saw there was a discord, was wondering if I could get that link (if it's still active lol). Been wanting to talk about these two for so long but didn't know how to interject on the thread haha.
Have yall ever looked at your youtube history and just seen a bunch of taemin x naeun interaction vids, all the same but you watch them anyway? And like, all from years ago lol. 

well welcome new Taeunian shipper! Of course I occasionally fall time and time again in the taeun video clips and their episodes, they make me always smile and it’s a joy to assist to such a precious thing as two young introvert fighting their shyness and comfort zone to discover each other’s... ah... Love, such a beautiful magic! :heart4:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, joshua said:

I've also found myself going down that YouTube rabbit hole... it's even kept me up some nights haha. I'm such a sucker for this sort of thing. I was sad to hear that most of the taeun videos from way back when have been deleted. It's been so long that's it's hard for new shippers (like myself) to get caught up with 7 years worth of moments and history. And everytime I think to go through this entire thread, including part 1, I get overwhelmed because there is just SO MUCH (which isn't a bad thing).

I mostly get my happiness from finding cute things like this now: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGjWuxchfkk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hehe.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, thelastplayer09 said:

I've also found myself going down that YouTube rabbit hole... it's even kept me up some nights haha. I'm such a sucker for this sort of thing. I was sad to hear that most of the taeun videos from way back when have been deleted. It's been so long that's it's hard for new shippers (like myself) to get caught up with 7 years worth of moments and history. And everytime I think to go through this entire thread, including part 1, I get overwhelmed because there is just SO MUCH (which isn't a bad thing).

I mostly get my happiness from finding cute things like this now: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGjWuxchfkk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hehe.

Man stuff like this is what makes it so weird, like so many of these reality shows and variety showss do this to Taemin and Naeun, usually if they aren't with each other you wouldn't want to feed rumors, also this shows how famous this pairing got, I take this post as big WIN for us, also im still sure on that marriage announcement and dating reveal before Taemin enlists. 

• Like 2

Guys, Is there some new problem with Taemin? Someone on tumblr says he is not behaving like he used to do, and he was kinda rude about something... do you know something? I hope it’s nothing too serious or rude... I’ve always admired his good manners on the public scene...

On 10/21/2020 at 2:51 AM, Kekw said:

Man stuff like this is what makes it so weird, like so many of these reality shows and variety showss do this to Taemin and Naeun, usually if they aren't with each other you wouldn't want to feed rumors, also this shows how famous this pairing got, I take this post as big WIN for us, also im still sure on that marriage announcement and dating reveal before Taemin enlists. 

So I’m just wondering why does Taemin denounce the dating rumors or why does he get upset? (The ones he’s been accused of). I’m just asking out of curiosity Bc the way exo fans are insane about Chen getting married... idk if they will ever reveal they will get married :( Especially these crazy girls are after the girl that the guy dates. They get so much hate from these moron Kpop fans. They have a life outside of being an idol. 

On 10/18/2020 at 8:53 PM, PikaQuinttt said:

OMG so what Naeun attended Shinee concert!!!!! These shawols or Morons can just take a seat. Seriously this type of fandom is so toxic. Let them have a life for God’s sake. 

I was talking to someone and she said Taemin is def not dating anyone LOL. Anyone please give me hope :/

New here but have been cheering on these two for some time.   I created an account to say have faith.  Time will make everything clear.  The next five years will either prove us right in our support of them or prove us wrong if they end up with other people.  I am going for five years because of the various events that are certain.  It is a certainty Taemin will be going into the military at some point and he will definitely return from the military after he has completed his mandatory service.  At this point Taemin will have some decisions to make while still working with Shinee, about what he will do to develop his solo career, depending on what opportunities he sees as right for him at the time.  Not sure if Taemin will still want to be involved with SuperM though.  This is just my opinion but I believe whatever solo career decisions Taemin makes after being in the Military will also reflect what he wants to happen in his personal life.   The more global Taemin's solo success becomes the less he has to worry about apologizing for loving who he loves.

The other side of this is to watch out for what the other members of Shinee do as with regards to their personal lives.  All Taemin needs is one or two of the other members of Shinee to get married (+ possibly start a family) and go public about it and this will make things easier for Taemin when he comes back from the military to share when he gets married.  It will be decision time for those Shinee fans who see Shinee members as their property and not as Artists with a right to a private lives.   Mature fans will stick around and continue to support Shinee and individual members solo careers.  Even if there will still be some push back when Taemin's personal situation becomes public because of him being seen as the baby within Shinee, I am hoping the worst of any possible outrage will have already fizzled out, moving Shinee on to a group with married members and families.  Shinee might just end up creating a new trend for KPop Artists. 

I am not sure Taemin will reveal anything about his private life before he goes into the Military.  I might be completely wrong of course but it just seems too much of risk.  If Taemin did go down this route, then the thinking might be to allow time for the over reaction to play itself out, while he is in the military but there is no accounting for how horrible it could get for Taemin's love interest. My hope for both of them is to only share when they are ready and feel in better control of their situation.  

In short, I believe we are entering the most exciting time for both of them because of upcoming events and the decisions ahead, within Shinee and for Taemin and Naeun.  Also remember celebrities share what they want you to see to protect themselves from intrusive fans.  An interview or home video is intended to send a particular message to fans.  Let us continue to support both their individual and group activities as we get on with our lives and wait for future developments in the not so distant future.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1