[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Wow!! A bouquet!!

Ok, be still, my heart. Not gonna be cheated by the PD again. Was CRESTFALLEN after the #CUBANBALCONYKISS in ep 11 was different  from the steamy shot at the end of ep 10.

Took me weeks not to recover from his deceit but to forgive him in the name of our #Jinsoo babies...

If the PD tries to be funny again......I might just make that trip to Korea to have tea with him.....^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

2 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Not gonna be cheated by the PD again. Was CRESTFALLEN after the #CUBANBALCONYKISS in ep 11 was different  from the steamy shot at the end of ep 10.

To my mind, the #CUBANBALCONYKISS of episode 10 was the continuation of the one in episode 11. Hee. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

I think the white bouquet is just JH’s present to SH for white day? She probably gave him some chocolate or she didn’t, knowing SH maybe she doesn’t do White day celebrations but he got her a bouquet anyway.

The sneakers worn by SHK in the drama have completely sold out in only two weeks since their release:thumbsup:

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

dcbae5de-da6b-4157-8bcf-7e5955cc3c5e.jpg

[N-cut] 'Boyfriend' Park Bo-gom, Song Hye-kyo propose one ... Sweet bouquet confession

Input: 2019.01.16 9:50 AM

Revision: 2019.01.16 9:50 AM

'Boyfriend' Park Boyd Gog was revealed to Song Hye-kyo to convey 'bouquet confession'.

On the 16th TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-a / director Park Shin-woo) released two shots of Suhyeon (Song Hye-kyo) and Jinhyuk (박 boogummin  On the day of the show, Jung-hyuk in the steel shows a bruise with a bouquet. The image of Jin-hyeo, dressed in a beautiful suit and holding a white Racunculus bouquet, and his staring eyes gazing at Suhyun pound the heart. Then, within a few minutes, the passion and trembling from the hands of Jinhyuk and Suhyeon, who are handing the bouquet to Suhyun, make him stop breathing. Especially, Suhyeon's glittering eyes and widespread smile, which look at Jinhyeok with a bouquet, make him feel happy. 

a8f924a2-4a68-49db-ba88-656aa5c6155b.jpg

In the last broadcast, Suhyun was shown a courageous step toward Jinhyuk. Jinhyuk, who invited Suhyun to his home, lied about that he had canceled his appointment for Suhyun because he realized that the same day was the anniversary of the Taekyung group president. Nevertheless, the place where Suhyun was headed was Jinhyuk. The warm embrace of the two people who followed the figure of Jinhyuk who was touched and touched by Suhyeon made a giggle. 

f00f0c71-813f-4c26-8ee7-d16b0d7e6623.jpg

However, it is expected that the pressure of Woosuk (Jang Seung Jo) and Kim Chae Yeon (Chae Hyeon Yeon) will be expected, and as the question about future development is raised, the figure of Jin Hyuk who confesses Suhyun as a bouquet is revealed and Jinhyuk proposes to Suhyun Whether or not, interest in the romance of Suhyeon and Jinhyeok is heightened.

d8a06029-23e3-4b90-8fcf-703510a0b1fc.jpg

'Boyfriend', who left only 4 times to the end, will be broadcast 13 times at 9:30 pm on May 16th with a thrilling melodrama that starts with the accidental meeting of Suhyeon, who never lived his chosen life, and free and clear soul evil.

seunga @

[Ⓒ News 1 Korea (news1.kr), reprint without permission and redistribution prohibited]....source credit @https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2000760

• Like 16

cr. yehee5149

2019011023205255430_l.png

Yulma, a gift (plant) given by KJH to CSH.

Yulma appeared in drama 'Boyfriend' and came up in real time.

Yulma is good for healing thanks to its unique fragrance, and has the effect of chasing insect pests such as mosquitoes.

It also produces phytoncide, and has the effect of reducing fatigue and stress by increasing the alpha waves, and it also helps atopic diseases.

Source : https://news.imaeil.com/Entertainments/2019011023222201498

• Like 22
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bohmi said:

@bohmi Thank you so much. 

Google Translate: 

0004161528_001_20190116130739450.jpg?typ

'Boyfriend' Park Boogum is captivating with the look of a photographer. 

TVN 's boyfriend, who is shooting the emotions of the viewers with delicate nano directing and the emotional performance of his eyes, released the steal of Jinhyeok who turned into a photographer ahead of 13th episode on the 16th. 

In the open Jinhyeok, the camera looks up with a bright smile. I feel a passion for him when I take pictures of his shirt with his arms rolled up. Moreover, in the serious expression of Jin-hyuk's concentration as much as imagining the composition of the picture, the man who is immersed in the work is poured out and can not keep his gaze. 

In addition, Kim Seon-ju (Kim Hye-eun), a public relations team leader who watches such a change, as well as Jo Hye-in (former Sony), Park Han-il (Lee Se-hoon) and Gu-Eun Jin (Park Jin-joo) In particular, Kim Seon-ju monitors the pictures taken by Jin-hyeok. So I wondered why Jinhyeok, a member of the public relations team, turned out to be a photographer. 

On the other hand, in the last 'Boyfriend' broadcast, Suhyun was drawn to his interest by drawing a courageous step toward Jinhyuk. Suhyeon responded to the invitation of Jinhyeok's house instead of the anniversary of the Taekyung group president. However, Woosuk (Jang Seung Jo) has pushed the co-chairman of the Donghwa Hotel and Kim Hee-jang (Chae Hyeon-yeon) foreshadowed Suhyun and Cha Jonghyun (Moon Sung-Keun). There is growing interest even if the smile that blooms at the mouth of Jinhyeok can be maintained.

TVN 'Boyfriend', which leaves only four times to the end, is a sensual melodrama that begins with the accidental meeting of Suhyeon, who never lived his chosen life, and the free and clear soul devotion. 

6 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

Well we are down to the last two weeks of this lovely drama chingus, and I am looking forward to seeing more of our Jinsoo couple!

I can't help but to reflect on how different both of our OTP are now that we are near the conclusion.

SH, a woman who has had to live her life alone. Forced by her mother's greed to not get close to ANYONE so that her family can rise to the Blue House someday. Sold to a despicable family and a husband who is a mama's boy and had the personality of a teaspoon. The first couple of episodes, you could feel her desire, but her awkwardness to get close to people. Then, JH came along. A curious, friendly and honest introvert, who could easily talk to people, but chose to live his life behind books and pictures. Then suddenly one fateful day in the Caribbean, he comes face to face with the very woman who could bring him out from behind his camera and away from his books. A man who could easily enter SH's space that she had been trained to only have for herself. I think another element to their meet-cute was the fact that he didn't know who she was in the beginning. He didn't follow the news, the blogs or gossip columns. At best, he'd seen her picture when he decided to apply to the hotel, and now here she was squeezing her way into his heart.

I really like the calm, peaceful and slow pace of their courtship. JH never rushed her, or pressured her. He allowed her to decide what she wanted to do and often opened her world up to new and exciting things. Suddenly, she's salsa dancing, walking barefoot through Cuban streets, visiting hidden tea houses and seeing an outdoor art walk. She did these things simply because these were things she wanted to do. There was no selfish intent or hidden agenda. Such a perfect recipe for love to blossom and bloom.

@bebebisous33 You asked what we would like to see happen.

Well, I don't want SH to give up the hotel. What I would like to see is some scandal hit Taeyeoung where they are forced to break ties with Dongwha so that the stocks don't fall. If the hotel gained independence from TG, that would be ideal.

Also, I would love to see our OTP go back to Cuba, free from watchful disapproving eyes, and free to just love and be together in the place where they first met.

I would like to see JH meet and develop a relationship with her dad. 

I would like to see DC and JMJ become a more serious couple, they are so cute.

I would like our fairy godfather, Manager Nam and Director Kim get together.

@nubianlegalmind Thank you for your beautiful writing to mention about our OTP.

I like all esp. this part.

"I really like the calm, peaceful and slow pace of their courtship. JH never rushed her, or pressured her. He allowed her to decide what she wanted to do and often opened her world up to new and exciting things. Suddenly, she's salsa dancing, walking barefoot through Cuban streets, visiting hidden tea houses and seeing an outdoor art walk. She did these things simply because these were things she wanted to do. There was no selfish intent or hidden agenda. Such a perfect recipe for love to blossom and bloom."

1 hour ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Pardon me to post it again, i just can't help it. They look like they're coming out straight from manhwa, too cute!

She held the bouquet!! Kyeoptaaa..

@rosiepeonie188 KJH and CSH's still pictures made me smile with the screen.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

I am looking forward to their family dinner. I’m sure it will be light and interactive especially with Jin Myung’s presence and hopefully with teacher Lee’s. I’m sure they won’t make her feel awkward and will welcome her with delight. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

She probably gave him some chocolate or she didn’t,

Wasn't expecting a proposal anyway....too good to be true...:D

I thought CSH booked a room....wonder when she'll use it though, if not for White Day.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, jl08 said:

I thought CSH booked a room....wonder when she'll use it though, if not for White Day.

Yeah, I was wondering if they’ll incorporate this to the next episodes or was it just a random PPL.

Spoiler

And someonle also mentioned in the past that they filmed in a skating rink?

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Whoaaa... I don't know what to expect for tonight's episode!

Whether or not it is a proposal.... I am excited to see them both holding the bouquet with their couple rings intact..

Goshh...

I can't believe only 4 more episodes to go!

Next week will be our Last Encounter week!! :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

4 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

To my mind, the #CUBANBALCONYKISS of episode 10 was the continuation of the one in episode 11. Hee. 

HAPPY ENCOUNTER DAY :wub: CHINGUS.  Whatever the result will be, surely it will be again sweet, heart fluttering and heartwarming scene. :wub:

• Like 6