[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Poor me...I can't watch live streaming tonight...still working in my cold office..:bawling:

Already sticking to this thread on my phone...I want to say thanks in advance to all the comrades for all the news that will be posting here later...:kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Sh walks in, the whole family is frozen. Dad reprimands everyone, where are your manners and they invite her in. 

Sh brings a gift and apologizes since she didn’t know what to bring, Kim says it’s enough that she came and she didn’t need to bring anything

sec Jang gets out of the car and she says CSH was busy so she sent sec Jang in person.

csh compliments the mother on her cooking, a lot!!!! Dongsaeng is especially attentive to her telling her to eat more. CSH calls JH’s mom as mother and tells her to be comfortable with Sh. Dongsaeng jokes that they should have a yaja time ( where the younger gets to talk as the elsdest, everyone in the room’s age will be reversed for some time) Later KJH teases CSH about how she was being so complimentary to his mom. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 11

WS tells his mother to rest and she all’s about how her late husband’s spirit must be reacting to CSH’s action.

Dongsaeng is talking about SH to JH , he calls her sister in law and JH says he’s jumping too

much. Dongsaeng goes back to calling her director again, they worry about how their mother is taking the news and how she must be really surprised. JH is worried if his brother is having a hard time from his friends because of this news and dongsaeng tells him not to worry about such things.

they are joined by LDC, dongsaeng teases JH saying his lips were in a permanent smile during the dinner and if he is really that happy. JH says he is. 

SH’s mom rages at the dad during breakfast, he tells her to ignore what has happened already and eat breakfast. She walks off after telling him to enjoy his meal. 

Mil has ordered the beginning of action against Donghwa.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 9

17 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Does the box come from JWS? She has to choose between the hotel or JH? Last time, there were two pictures too and this represented a choice CSH had to make!

Its def the lunch box from JH mom ..was hoping for that !! 

• Like 8

JH gives Sh a dokcha candy, she teases him if it’s candy from him  or his team member. JH sulks and says his taste is much more mature and the team Member wouldn’t eat dokcha candy.

SH gets serious and asks JH for some

advice, she knows that someone has done her some hard what should she do. JH replies that everyone deserves forgiveness if it’s a first time offense and they offer a genuine apology. JH worries and asks her if she is trying to test him and make him confess about his wrongdoings, SH asks him if he has done something to feel guilty and wonders that he must. JH says  that he hasn’t but he says “ fine I confess, I have been thinking about you more than my work during office hours”. SH tells him he has done good and pats his head, he wants a better petting  - kisses. :wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 5