[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

11 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

still have 4 episodes, maybe that video will inspire the staff who is snooping in the thread to show more shades to Jinhyuk’s personality.

I hope so!

"Boyfriend" has been so magical that it needs to end with memorable sweet moments! As in a beautiful and magical ending.....call it whatever shades.. :wub:

That's the only way to soothe our pain that the drama will be over soon.

I can't wait to see KJH's mum meet SH. She's probably the mother that SH would love to have. I hope things will work out during the dinner and KJH's parents will stick with them through thick and thin. Not sure if they can take the glare of publicity though but I'm sure they'll love SH for who she is at the end, especially when they find out that her mother has sold her own daughter for greed.

Driver Nam and SH's dad are likely to be instrumental in bringing down Chairman Kim...

• Like 13

@bebebisous33

I love how KJH has a strategy when it comes to CSH. :lol: However, there was some mistranslation when JH said “he had to control himself the last time” I think in Viki and on @stroppyse‘s translation (if im not mistaken) he actually said, “i have tea at home, why would i drink tea here and leave”. Moreover, there was just something off with CSH when he lied down beside her. That is not the correct reaction of a girl who has been in that level of intimacy with his boyfriend. Cuba or not. AND if I was KJH, i dont know why I will stop in Cuba (especially if we are in closed quarters, no eyes are looking and there’s a bed)... I wouldn’t stop in Cuba either if I was CSH :lol:

• LOL 15

30 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

To me, the balcony kiss in the episode 11 was very intimate and hot because of th Look at her hand... she is touching his neck, her hands are so close to his face. Her gesture shows intimacy. She is caressing his throad  and neck... This is totally new and outlines that she has put down all her walls. Since I have been focusing on the hands of our OTP, I can tell you the huge difference. The last time we saw her hands with JH, she was just hugging him and her hands were touching his back. This was in this scene

Hide contents

Striking is that because of JH's behaviour in the last two episodes, people were starting doubting if they had even sex in Cuba. My conclusion is this: They did. First, we have this drawing and secondly it is because the balcony kiss takes place in her room. She allowed him to enter her room which marks a huge step for CSH. Remember that even JMJ only went to her room and had the door opened (episode 1) because CSH wasn't answering her phone. JMJ had left CSH before which showed that CSH is very distant, even with JMJ. Now, you wonder why JH said this in the episode 12: What does he mean with last time? In my opinion, he is referring to the bed scene where she was drunk. For the first time, JH entered her bedroom. Before, he only saw her living room. Even JWS was bothered whispering that he had stayed long enough in that place indicating that JH remained a certain time there. To conclude, for the first time, he could see her bed, the most intimate thing. JH actually wanted to spend the night there but knew that he shouldn't. Then why, if they already had sex in Cuba? Don't forget the location... they are back in Korea and JH knows that CSH behaves differently in her homeland as there are eyes on them. CSH could do that in Cuba because she felt free and no one would pay attention to her moves. In South Korea, this is different. Sure, they don't hide their date anymore, since JH's identity has been revealed, this is nothing new. The media are no longer interested: they are dating. Yet, spending the night there could create a commotion. Just like it took JH one evening to touch her hands in Cuba and it would take him a long time before he could do it again in South Korea (episode 6), JH knew that he would have to do the same with the bed. Don't forget: "his greed has no limit". Hence in the episode 12, he starts claiming the bed: "the bed has found his right owner". He is aware that he needs to express what he wants so that CSH can get used to the idea. But like always, he respects her therefore he is happy if he is able to embrace her in the bed. He wanted her to get used to the idea. Moreover, this scene implies something else: this is not just about sex, this is about sharing the same bed with her... sleeping by her side. JH is trying to conquer the last room. JH was right with his behavior, since CSH confirmed that JMJ wouldn't even be allowed to sleep next to her.

To conclude, they did move to the next level but it was because they were in Cuba. However, JH is now determined to conquer her bed. He is asking her to allow to spend the night with her, to share her bed with him. I doubt that this has ever happened with JWS.

@lolipop86gorgeous

@dukesa1122@celebrianna@dreaminsince1998@larrysouth@yonaomi123@NongpeeP @rosschienta17@nubianlegalmind@shyguitar @roshzanna@twtwb@Tasia@rosiepeonie188 @xu_lyfe@nikir@guinearoyal@icyphoenix @stroppyse @philosophie @thistle@Yongzura@thadora

@bebebisous33Shucks! Your analysis on this one got me thrilled! Yes i agree with you, they did it in Cuba. And I think the timing for lovemaking in Korea is out of the picture bec she’s facing a big problem, which somehow makes her distracted? But then, KJH’s intention for entering her room was to ensure that she sleeps without taking sleeping pills. He’s just making sure she’s taking care of her wellbeing. He makes sure she eats, sleeps and assures her that inspite of all the problems in front of them, he’s there for her.  KJH is so thoughtful and caring that it’s impossible for her not to fall deeper and deeper. Slowly she realizes what really matters. Sometimes, even in the midst of trials, knowing that someone is there to cheer you on, will hug you at the end of the day, will surely make the problem easier to handle. SH finds refuge in his arms that embraces her whole being not just the superficial. His love is so pure and gentle that SH never doubts his intentions. SH may be rich, but JH provides her the simplest but most meaningful things that money can’t buy. He’s brought sunshine and warmth  in her cold and monotonous life. Sometimes, when you look back on the things that matters, it’s not the material things that you recall, it’s the simple gestures of love and care that will make an impact the most. Ugh, I’m so excited for our episode tonight. Thanks for the analysis! :)

• Like 21

@stardustvoid

Spoiler

I posted it before, but I am not really sure :sweatingbullets:

I also remember that I found this comment on DC, "there's still ice skating," before I made the post on soompi.

We'll just have to wait and see. I hope chingu are not disappointed if there's none. Maybe I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, shyguitar said:

@bebebisous33Shucks! Your analysis on this one got me thrilled! Yes i agree with you, they did it in Cuba. And I think the timing for lovemaking in Korea is out of the picture bec she’s facing a big problem, which somehow makes her distracted? But then, KJH’s intention for entering her room was to ensure that she sleeps without taking sleeping pills. He’s just making sure she’s taking care of her wellbeing. He makes sure she eats, sleeps and assures her that inspite of all the problems in front of them, he’s there for her.  KJH is so thoughtful and caring that it’s impossible for her not to fall deeper and deeper. Slowly she realizes what really matters. Sometimes, even in the midst of trials, knowing that someone is there to cheer you on, will hug you at the end of the day, will surely make the problem easier to handle. SH finds refuge in his arms that embraces her whole being not just the superficial. His love is so pure and gentle that SH never doubts his intentions. SH may be rich, but JH provides her the simplest but most meaningful things that money can’t buy. He’s brought sunshine and warmth  in her cold and monotonous life. Sometimes, when you look back on the things that matters, it’s not the material things that you recall, it’s the simple gestures of love and care that will make an impact the most. Ugh, I’m so excited for our episode tonight. Thanks for the analysis! :)

You're welcome!:) Thanks @NongpeeP too. I am glad that my analysis could convince you.

Now back to @shyguitar quote. Remember that when he entered her room for the first time, she was drunk. However, he could have just put her on the couch. No, he put her into her bed. Like you said, he is focused on her well-being but there is more to it. Your remark about the "human sleeping pill" made me realize that he already had this goal in his mind: sharing the bed with her and this since the episode 10. First video chatting... he called her and he saw that she was home. He even paid attention to her sweater, he knew that she was already in pajamas. So this tactic reveals one: he was already trying to enter her bedroom. That's why he knew why she felt uncomfortable. The fact that he asked her if she was sleeping well and he proposed to sing for her so that she would sleep and not use sleeping pills underlines that he wanted to be by her side... it is just that he was in Sokcho, too far away to do it. As you can see, there is a progression... If we count all the scenes he "spent" in her bedroom, there are in fact three. The second time, he didn't stay that long, but he already sat down on the bed. The third time, he wasn't just sitting, he decided to lay down and claim one side of the bed...  

@dukesa1122 @jl08 Yes, the magic of Cuba worked for JH in that hotel room but there is no magic in South Korea. Notice that JH would have "eaten" her in that hidden place. He was quite the "flirting man" there, however you could sense that CSH was a little more distant. After seeing him, she wanted to leave. However, JH was determined to kiss her but he was stopped. I do feel that JH had realized that his conquest was not finished.  

• Like 22

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

To me, the balcony kiss in the episode 11 was very intimate and hot because of this 

Look at her hand... she is touching his neck, her hands are so close to his face. Her gesture shows intimacy. She is caressing his throad  and neck... This is totally new and outlines that she has put down all her walls. Since I have been focusing on the hands of our OTP, I can tell you the huge difference. The last time we saw her hands with JH, she was just hugging him and her hands were touching his back. This was in this scene

Striking is that because of JH's behaviour in the last two episodes, people were starting doubting if they had even sex in Cuba. My conclusion is this: They did. First, we have this drawing

secondly it is because the balcony kiss takes place in her room. She allowed him to enter her room which marks a huge step for CSH. Remember that even JMJ only went to her room and had the door opened (episode 1) because CSH wasn't answering her phone. JMJ had left CSH before which showed that CSH is very distant, even with JMJ. Now, you wonder why JH said this in the episode 12:

What does he mean with last time? In my opinion, he is referring to the bed scene where she was drunk. For the first time, JH entered her bedroom. Before, he only saw her living room. 

@bebebisous33

When I rewatched Encounter, ‘Already make love” pop up but your comment here made me completely change the camp from “not yet make love” to “Already made love”.

Your reasons look very sound. Kudo with big smile. 

CSH’s gesture in Cuba implicitly showed that she could reach such making love stage while KJH can feel his and her inner mutual calling, their love was naturally at the level of physically involved development. 

I felt as same as yours that KJH’s last times to endure might mean when he sent her drunken CSH home on this CSH’s bedroom. 

I might like KJH’s love to CSH even more because physical intimacy did not make KJH change  but he loves CSH deeply and more considerately. For CSH, her affection and love has been expressed after a couple scenes in Cuba from her own feeling to KJH and from KJH’s selfishless caring to CSH, her feeling looked affirmed and secured. 

1 hour ago, shyguitar said:

@shyguitar Could I copy and paste. ^_^

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

I like your in-depth analysis, chingu. 

I agree that the Cuban Balcony kiss in ep 11 was really very intimate and hot too....I noticed that CSH's hand was touching his neck intimately too...it's very sensuous, isn't it? Her other arm was round his neck. She has come a long way, giving him permission to kiss her and reciprocating with her touch as well.... I also think that the neck gesture was to assure KJH that she's into him as much as he's into her, that she has let down her guard finally. She could have rejected the kiss or felt uncomfortable so the fact that she's moved into a higher level with him i.e. the intense kiss...it's a good sign of their growing relationship.

@jl08 totally agreed.

Counting down to Encounter Ep.13 in 3.30 hours. 

• Like 12

4 hours ago, shyguitar said:

I am looking forward to their family dinner. I’m sure it will be light and interactive especially with Jin Myung’s presence and hopefully with teacher Lee’s. I’m sure they won’t make her feel awkward and will welcome her with delight. 

Am looking forward to this exactly in tonight's episode..more than anything..very much interested int he family dinner with CSH..i hope there is a stolen hug or kiss in JH house/JH room..wouldn't that be super romantic!! :wub:

• Like 13

Excellent analysis @bebebisous33

I’m still on the fence on whether they did or didn’t. Of all the clues pointing to they did, I think the biggest clue was that he was sleepy in the airport. I don’t think it was a random directorial choice of the PD. Specially since the scene that preceded this was the balcony scene. 

Spoiler

And who gets tired to the point of being sleepy just from making out? And why was Soo Hyun so chirpy the following morning? 

And I know some have said, he went ahead to Cuba and slept in the garden so maybe that’s why he is tired, but we have to remember that  the balcony kiss happened the second night

However, I also agree on what @dukesa1122 said, that that is not a normal reaction to your boyfriend being in your bed. We can probably chalk this up to her being uncomfortable doing the deed in her sacred space and possibly just not being in the mood. If I remember correctly, he said something like “Don’t be excited and just go to sleep” as he was laying her down. That sounded intimate to me. As well as the human stimulant thing she said. But then again, Soo Hyun’s body language was telling me otherwise

Anyway, I have made my peace knowing that we will probably never know what happened in Havana that night LOL

I just hope they won’t deprive us of affectionate moments tonight. Yes, I’m being greedy. Yes, I’m a hopeless romantic so I need to see them kiss again tonight. Hugs just won’t do it for me. 4 episodes left, yo.

• Like 13
  • LOL 6

I was rerunning Ep 4 and 5 and was surprised at how much JH's character has evolved from a naive romantic whose heart is in his sleeve to a mature JH who understands the harsh reality of the world and how downright horrible and selfish some ppl can be..I guess till he met CSH he had been living in a rosy world surrounded by pretty much good i people..more than anything am impressed that PBG made me and us realize how the character has evolved..thats daebak acting..I couldnt believe that the character in Ep 4 and the current episode are the same!! 

I haven't seen such huge character leap in Kdrama so effortlessly portrayed that the audience can understand  just from the facial expressions !! Seriously amazing!!  SHK is great but I am even more impressed with PBG for bringing this into his role so effortlessly!! 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

Anyway, I have made my peace knowing that we will probably never know what happened in Havana that night LOL

Haha! I am all for your statement. Leave it to PD-nim on keeping us guessing. We will never really know! Argh :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

’m still on the fence on whether they did or didn’t. Of all the clues pointing to they did, I think the biggest clue was that he was sleepy in the airport. I don’t think it was a random directorial choice of the PD. Specially since the scene that preceded this was the balcony scene. 

I thought about this so many times!! These hit me 

1) Why the kiss in hotel balcony..It could have been anywhere else but why hotel balcony?

2) Why did the PD make JH sleepy...there is a reason for every scene..whats the rationale behind this scene?

3) In Ep 11 Chicken feet dinner, both JH and CSH ask each other " what are you imagining about" when JH insists on sleeping at CSH place. Now, unless you are intimate with someone, you wouldnt ask such a dangerous question

4) I felt that though CSH was bit uncomfortable, she still was comfortable enough to sleep in arms in her bed

5)JH's comment on dont get excited..maybe she was comfortable in Cuba in the heat of the moment but now that they are back in Seoul under watchful eyes most of the time, she doesnt want to ( and def not make it a habit :D)

All the above are either to tease us poor souls or to indicate that they did do it in Cuba. and given the way this show is being intelligent so far with may scenes, I will take it that they did it in Cuba :wub:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Now back to @shyguitar quote. Remember that when he entered her room for the first time, she was drunk. However, he could have just put her on the couch. No, he put her into her bed. Like you said, he is focused on her well-being but there is more to it. Your remark about the "human sleeping pill" made me realize that he already had this goal in his mind: sharing the bed with her and this since the episode 10. First video chatting... he called her and he saw that she was home. He even paid attention to her sweater, he knew that she was already in pajamas. So this tactic reveals one: he was already trying to enter her bedroom. That's why he knew why she felt uncomfortable. The fact that he asked her if she was sleeping well and he proposed to sing for her so that she would sleep and not use sleeping pills underlines that he wanted to be by her side... it is just that he was in Sokcho, too far away to do it. As you can see, there is a progression... If we count all the scenes he "spent" in her bedroom, there are in fact three. The second time, he didn't stay that long, but he already sat down on the bed. The third time, he wasn't just sitting, he decided to lay down and claim one side of the bed...  

@dukesa1122 @jl08 Yes, the magic of Cuba worked for JH in that hotel room but there is no magic in South Korea. Notice that JH would have "eaten" her in that hidden place. He was quite the "flirting man" there, however you could sense that CSH was a little more distant. After seeing him, she wanted to leave. However, JH was determined to kiss her but he was stopped. I do feel that JH had realized that his conquest was not finished.  

@bebebisous33Yes I totally agree with you. Any man who is attracted to a woman will have these thoughts in mind. Good thing JH is in between naughty and nice. Just like when he forced his way to kiss her before going back to sokcho on NYE. I just hope he becomes naughtier and make her forget all her problems by blowing her brains out lol!!! (Kidding) Im so greedy.

So of course for a man it is but natural for him to have all these thoughts bec the underlying force of attraction pushes his way into her. Slowly but surely he will arrive at his goal, not only through her heart but also inside her.... you know lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

On 1/11/2019 at 4:27 AM, thistle said:

I'm thinking about how JH's arm fell asleep under SH's head.....I've been posting typing one-handed because my two cats (one weighs 7 lbs, the other 14 lbs) are fast asleep on my left arm and they seem so happy that I do not want to disturb them.  Can"t move my arm at all.  The things we do for love!

I liked it that he actually move his arm as to regain blood circulation, because it was realistic. Yes, some positions are romantic with the loved one but if you remain in that position frozen in time, it becomes uncomfortable, and by sleeping the same. You just cannot sleep with someone or part of someone on top of you or part of you, unless it is a cat or your baby, and yet, some babies are really heavy LOL... 

That is why I also liked when she asked him if he was not uncomfortable kneeled down in front of her in the playground spot, because yes, very gentleman and pretty, but if he stays like that long, it will hurt, he is a human. 

I really enjoy these realistic scenes. 

Jh one time even said he had to go to the restroom. I thought, it was the first time maybe in all my drama watching that the hero said he had to go to the restroom to be human (said it at least in front of the damsel). 

It was interesting for me. It was pretty good. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, nikir said:

I thought about this so many times!! These hit me 

1) Why the kiss in hotel balcony..It could have been anywhere else but why hotel balcony?

2) Why did the PD make JH sleepy...there is a reason for every scene..whats the rationale behind this scene?

3) In Ep 11 Chicken feet dinner, both JH and CSH ask each other " what are you imagining about" when JH insists on sleeping at CSH place. Now, unless you are intimate with someone, you wouldnt ask such a dangerous question

4) I felt that though CSH was bit uncomfortable, she still was comfortable enough to sleep in arms in her bed

5)JH's comment on dont get excited..maybe she was comfortable in Cuba in the heat of the moment but now that they are back in Seoul under watchful eyes most of the time, she doesnt want to ( and def not make it a habit :D)

All the above are either to tease us poor souls or to indicate that they did do it in Cuba. and given the way this show is being intelligent so far with may scenes, I will take it that they did it in Cuba :wub:

@nikir Okay, in addition to move my camp from “not yet made love” to “already made love, I have already evacuated all of my staffs left from “not yet” camp  to permanently stayed in “already made love” 

44 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

You're welcome!:) Thanks @NongpeeP too. I am glad that my analysis could convince you.

@bebebisous33 Your analysis often convinces me and several ones support my pop-up/curiosity to choose the camp.

==============

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Continue To Progress Their Romance In “Encounter”

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Continue To Progress Their Romance In “Encounter”

Jan 16, 2019
by D. S.kim

Encounter” has released new stills for its upcoming episode!

Last week’s episodes featured Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) taking a courageous step towards Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) when she chose him over the Taegyeong group.

Instead of attending the memorial for Jung Woo Seok (Jang Seung Jo)’s father, Soo Hyun chose to go to dinner with Jin Hyuk’s parents even though it meant that she could be cutting her ties with the Taegyeong group forever.

This intense but sweet scene drew out smiles on audiences’ faces but also raised curiosity as to what will happen to Soo Hyun and her relationship to the Taegyeong group.

In the new stills, Jin Hyuk is holding a camera with a big smile on his face. With his sleeves rolled up, he is also seen looking at photos he has taken with a serious face, and curiosity arises among viewers as to why Jin Hyuk, who works in a public relations department, transforms into a photographer.

20190116131822_1292017_1000_900.jpg

Other stills feature Jin Hyuk holding onto a bouquet of flowers. He hands it over to Soo Hyun and makes viewers wonder if this is his proposal to Soo Hyun. With only four episodes left until the end, the drama draws the public’s attention by hinting at potential marriage.

49937764_393820087856189_633657504376134 50067342_393820097856188_374129195508721

The next episode of “Encounter” will air on January 16 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Catch up on the latest episode of the drama below!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

nice analysis @bebebisous33.. especially when they are back in Korea, KJH is so excited to see her and have an intimate moment.. then when she was drunk he was just looking at her with pure love, because CSH told him her fear of losing him... So he just kissed her forehead and cheek which shows how much he loves her and respect her... So its possible that they did it already in Cuba given the romantic vibe in Cuba and thats where they first fall in love unlike in Korea CSH felt shy because even they did it already its her first time having a man in her own bed not Cuba bed, maybe the hotel that she booked ( white day) she will be ok again because its not her own bed

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Striking is that because of JH's behaviour in the last two episodes, people were starting doubting if they had even sex in Cuba. My conclusion is this: They did. First, we have this drawing and secondly it is because the balcony kiss takes place in her room. She allowed him to enter her room which marks a huge step for CSH. Remember that even JMJ only went to her room and had the door opened (episode 1) because CSH wasn't answering her phone. JMJ had left CSH before which showed that CSH is very distant, even with JMJ. Now, you wonder why JH said this in the episode 12: 

What does he mean with last time? In my opinion, he is referring to the bed scene where she was drunk. For the first time, JH entered her bedroom. Before, he only saw her living room. Even JWS was bothered whispering that he had stayed long enough in that place indicating that JH remained a certain time there. To conclude, for the first time, he could see her bed, the most intimate thing. JH actually wanted to spend the night there but knew that he shouldn't. Then why, if they already had sex in Cuba? Don't forget the location... they are back in Korea and JH knows that CSH behaves differently in her homeland as there are eyes on them. CSH could do that in Cuba because she felt free and no one would pay attention to her moves. In South Korea, this is different. Sure, they don't hide their date anymore, since JH's identity has been revealed, this is nothing new. The media are no longer interested: they are dating. Yet, spending the night there could create a commotion. Just like it took JH one evening to touch her hands in Cuba and it would take him a long time before he could do it again in South Korea (episode 6), JH knew that he would have to do the same with the bed. Don't forget: "his greed has no limit". Hence in the episode 12, he starts claiming the bed: "the bed has found his right owner". He is aware that he needs to express what he wants so that CSH can get used to the idea. But like always, he respects her therefore he is happy if he is able to embrace her in the bed. He wanted her to get used to the idea. Moreover, this scene implies something else: this is not just about sex, this is about sharing the same bed with her... sleeping by her side. JH is trying to conquer the last room. JH was right with his behavior, since CSH confirmed that JMJ wouldn't even be allowed to sleep next to her.

To conclude, they did move to the next level but it was because they were in Cuba. However, JH is now determined to conquer her bed. He is asking her to allow him to spend the night with her, to share her bed with him. I doubt that this has ever happened with JWS. 

@bebebisous33: Thank you for sharing with us your analysis here. We had a series of post exchanges on the topic several pages back. 

When Jin Hyuk said that he had to control himself, I pointed out in my post that I believed he was referring to the aftermath of the Cuban Balcony Kiss Scene. I concurred with @dukesa1122's insight regarding Soo Hyun's discomfort and awkwardness with Jin Hyuk sharing her bed. It doesn't seem consistent with a woman who has made love with the man she's in a deep relationship with. And I think it doesn't really matter much whether they're in Cuba or Korea because such physical intimacy is done within the confines of a private sanctuary:)

I have a bit of discomfort in thinking that the need to control himself had to do with the scene where Jin Hyuk lay a drunk Soo Hyun on her bed. A beautiful physical consummation of the relationship would involve two conscious (and here, I include "in a physical sense") consenting adults who love each other. For Jin Hyuk to have considered "a need to control himself" at that moment was totally out of character and was not in keeping with the situational context. That moment didn't strike me as sensuous---I saw a Jin Hyuk who was contemplating Soo Hyun with such a pure, unconditional love---his gaze was that of a man who was revering and cherishing his beloved...hence, the consequent gesture of a forehead kiss, a sign of adoration and affection and a kiss on the cheek which transmits both affection and support. The latter was what a "separation-anxious Soo Hyun" needed. The physical nearness was borne out of a consuming desire never to leave Soo Hyun or to disappear from her sight which, as she has expressed to him, is her greatest fear. 

Spoiler

For Jin Hyuk to have needed to control his sexual desire toward a drunk, unconscious Soo Hyun is a bit disconcerting because it runs counter to the the respect and regard Jin Hyuk has consistently shown Soo Hyun. Moreover, in terms of body language, Jin Hyuk showed none of of the sexual tension at that moment...we all know and have watched the body language of individuals when there is sexual tension. Jin Hyuk didn't exhibit any of these at that moment...there was only tenderness and devotion.

Also in the light of recent scandals involving celebrities who were accused of sexual assault toward a sleeping partner (I am mentioning it here but I would rather we don't discuss it any further as we might get another warning from the mods:D)  I am 100% certain that decent man like Jin Hyuk will not need to "control himself"  toward a sleeping, drunk----therefore, non-consenting--- Soo Hyun.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4