[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

I loved KY's little kneeling revenge.:lol: It was cute first that she did that HotHunk return to old, cheerful himself :wub: She knows, how much he is tormented by Witch, but he doesn't want to talk about this. Later this "playful revenge" scene became quickly very cruel when HotHunk asked KY when she would like to have a baby (hint), because he wish soon.:( I could hardly watch this, knowing that HotHunk wants this child better...:tears:

Now  they get attacks from two sides. HyunKi's uncle would like to destroy the glass factory with materials' buying, and Sena wants to ruin her mother-in-law's shop with false investment.:angry: HyunKi, HotHunk and KY realized about the chairman's plan now, but yet they don't know about Sena's plot... 

Now I'm curious about HotHunk's leaving how it will happen... His family has to leave or he can save them. DramaQueen is so naive and silly, real princess. She really believed that Sena changed and she blurted out a lot... Just don't talk!!! Take your future son-in-law as an example, he doesn't give informations to his own fake-sister...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, fansdrama said:

click here on KET and LYA new

http://news.g-enews.com/view.php?ud=201809111700105537c4c55f9b3d_1&md=20180911170642_J

Sorry, l didn't know how to scan their pictures here.

The media mentions that they are sitting very close to each other. They are laughing and joking.

lt seems that they know each other before involving in this drama.

They are so comfortable with each other.

LYA's  Baidu forum: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5754322701

@fansdrama i also thought the same but a fan told me about kang eun tak's ex gf.. thats why the first post we saw them they already close to each other before even filming.. neither kang eun tak and lya's friend confirm anything.. and they said thats why kang eun tak was a bit sad during the early filming of this drama because of the break up.. his "suppose" ex gf recently announced dating... 

6 hours ago, csancsy said:

I loved KY's little kneeling revenge.:lol: It was cute first that she did that HotHunk return to old, cheerful himself :wub: She knows, how much he is tormented by Witch, but he doesn't want to talk about this. Later this "playful revenge" scene became quickly very cruel when HotHunk asked KY when she would like to have a baby (hint), because he wish soon.:( I could hardly watch this, knowing that HotHunk wants this child better...:tears:

Now  they get attacks from two sides. HyunKi's uncle would like to destroy the glass factory with materials' buying, and Sena wants to ruin her mother-in-law's shop with false investment.:angry: HyunKi, HotHunk and KY realized about the chairman's plan now, but yet they don't know about Sena's plot... 

Now I'm curious about HotHunk's leaving how it will happen... His family has to leave or he can save them. DramaQueen is so naive and silly, real princess. She really believed that Sena changed and she blurted out a lot... Just don't talk!!! Take your future son-in-law as an example, he doesn't give informations to his own fake-sister...

This is the start of the twist i think.. ahh i really cant take watching sena.. i have to skip some scenes.. haha

6 hours ago, moonstardoll said:

@fansdrama i also thought the same but a fan told me about kang eun tak's ex gf.. thats why the first post we saw them they already close to each other before even filming.. neither kang eun tak and lya's friend confirm anything.. and they said thats why kang eun tak was a bit sad during the early filming of this drama because of the break up.. his "suppose" ex gf recently announced dating... 

This is the start of the twist i think.. ahh i really cant take watching sena.. i have to skip some scenes.. haha

Yes, l know who his ex gf is. They had worked together in a drama in 2014. The media announces that she is now dating with someone who is a doctor who manages a hospital himself. Anyway, Kang never reveal about having a girlfriend in an interview on late July and the media assumes that he is dating someone secretly.

You know, in the drama, 'Love to the end', it seems what the script has written sounds like talking about them..... KY once told HotHunk that when a girl left him in such a state that is not love. To love someone has to love till the end.

ln the post that they are drinking together, l think LYA is trying to cheer him up even when they are having a break (not during filming).

LYA is interviewed recently that the reporter asking her how she would pick for a bf and she reply that they will have to be friends first then lover. LYA is a very cheerful and thoughtful girl similar to KY's personality. And being an actress for 10 over years, she has no rumors or scandal with anyone.

l do skip some parts too in last night episode esp Sena and the uncle scenes. Both of them are really cruel people trying to ruin the granite glass factory and Hothunk and KY relationships. Next week episodes could be the separation of HotHunk and KY and her pregnancy will be known.

WHAT???  HotHunk and SweetGirl are going to separate now?  

Somehow, someway, HotHunk's experience in M&As will come into play. 

Maybe he merges with his in-laws?  

I like the conglomerate uncle, he just oozes slime, like the Driver.  Oh, and don't forget WitchyFake's father, that guy leaves a trail of cyanide.  

The lines between good/evil, rich/poor, schemers/hapless suckers are drawn.  

Let the KDrama follies begin!

3 hours ago, fansdrama said:

Yes, l know who his ex gf is. They had worked together in a drama in 2014. The media announces that she is now dating with someone who is a doctor who manages a hospital himself. Anyway, Kang never reveal about having a girlfriend in an interview on late July and the media assumes that he is dating someone secretly.

You know, in the drama, 'Love to the end', it seems what the script has written sounds like talking about them..... KY once told HotHunk that when a girl left him in such a state that is not love. To love someone has to love till the end.

ln the post that they are drinking together, l think LYA is trying to cheer him up even when they are having a break (not during filming).

LYA is interviewed recently that the reporter asking her how she would pick for a bf and she reply that they will have to be friends first then lover. LYA is a very cheerful and thoughtful girl similar to KY's personality. And being an actress for 10 over years, she has no rumors or scandal with anyone.

l do skip some parts too in last night episode esp Sena and the uncle scenes. Both of them are really cruel people trying to ruin the granite glass factory and Hothunk and KY relationships. Next week episodes could be the separation of HotHunk and KY and her pregnancy will be known.

haha you know it too? it was true it was LYA who cheered him after the announcement.. his golf. friend posted their pics together but was deleted few minutes later.  

we are nearing to the second half of the story so we should expect the worst anytime.. i just hope there wont be any baby kidnapping .. im now sick of that kind of scenario..

2 hours ago, moonstardoll said:

haha you know it too? it was true it was LYA who cheered him after the announcement.. his golf. friend posted their pics together but was deleted few minutes later.  

we are nearing to the second half of the story so we should expect the worst anytime.. i just hope there wont be any baby kidnapping .. im now sick of that kind of scenario..

l saw in one of the post from one of the fan forum ...... in later episode KY has baby delivered in a hospital, only the ones who portrays the nurse and doctor are in the pics.

4 hours ago, fansdrama said:

l saw in one of the post from one of the fan forum ...... in later episode KY has baby delivered in a hospital, only the ones who portrays the nurse and doctor are in the pics.

Spoiler

ahh i thought that was sena who delivered the baby i saw that bts too early this month.. and someone just hinted somebody will die.. :anguished:

22 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Sena will appear in another scene in giving birth but the media has not published out the pic.

Who will die???  Could it be Emily cos she is exposing Sena's birth secret out. Could she be murdered?

hmm i dont know yet but i think someone close to kang eun tak. 

AHHHH !!!  Someone dies???

STOP IT!  If you don't know, STOP IT!!!  :joy:  The speculations are killing me! 

How am I supposed to live day-to-day wondering WHO will die & WHO will have the CuteBaby?

You guys are killing me and you are supposed to be supportive.  :kiss_wink:

Maybe in The End WitchyFake dies, after being exposed, and her hubby & in-laws raise the baby, it's the Second Chance for them.  

HotHunk wants the baby so much, that he bought baby gift (and he recorded his own heart-beat as example but I guess KY will not delete it). KY was hesitant firstly, because HotHunk works a lot, and she doesn't want to raise the child alone, but HotHunk swore and promised to KY, that he will change diapers, feed and put the baby to sleep every day...:tears: 

Please don't promise anything what you can't keep. Although they were cute, I can watch hardly their scenes, knowing informations about their future.

I think these things (ring, baby gift) will have importance in the future. I guess their son can just sleep on his dad's heart beat in the future.  Can it be more painful???? After these I hope they will have one more baby in the end...

I'm happy that Emily is back, although it seems that HotHunk is uncomfortable a little around her, because she belongs to his past. He stiffly keep aloof  to tell details about his past with Witch...

@moonstardoll Me, too I can take hardly Sena's plots, but now the Uncle and new bad guy are more dangerous... Sena and her "fake-dad" is nothing compared to them. If really it would be murder, I guess Emily ... Or maybe HotHunk's dad. I don't think about somebody else.

13 hours ago, csancsy said:

HotHunk wants the baby so much, that he bought baby gift (and he recorded his own heart-beat as example but I guess KY will not delete it). KY was hesitant firstly, because HotHunk works a lot, and she doesn't want to raise the child alone, but HotHunk swore and promised to KY, that he will change diapers, feed and put the baby to sleep every day...:tears: 

Please don't promise anything what you can't keep. Although they were cute, I can watch  hardly their scenes, knowing informations about their future.

I think these things (ring, baby gift) will have importance in the future. I guess their son can just sleep on his dad's heart beat in the future.  Can it be more painful???? After these I hope they will have one more baby in the end...

I'm happy that Emily is back, although it seems that HotHunk is uncomfortable a little around her, because she belongs to his past. He stiffly keep aloof about telling details about his past with Witch...

@moonstardoll Me, too I can take hardly Sena's plots, but now the Uncle and new bad guy are more dangerous... Sena and her "fake-dad" is nothing compared to them. If really it would be murder, I guess Emily ... Or maybe HotHunk's dad. I doesn't think about somebody else.

l absolutely agree with csancsy, HotHunk and KY's son will hold the doll with him after he is born.. KY will tell him abt his dad.

lt will be sad though but after they meet again, they will overcome and struggle all their difficulties.

l am sure that the part of their separation and till  their son is 5 years old  will be jump time.

l don't think the writer will be that stupid to put them to meet again after so many episodes. And l also am hoping that they will have another child so that Hothunk can witness the child birth and he will be taking care of his second child as he miss on the first child.

17 hours ago, watchumlots said:

AHHHH !!!  Someone dies???

STOP IT!  If you don't know, STOP IT!!!  :joy:  The speculations are killing me! 

How am I supposed to live day-to-day wondering WHO will die & WHO will have the CuteBaby?

You guys are killing me and you are supposed to be supportive.  :kiss_wink:

Maybe in The End WitchyFake dies, after being exposed, and her hubby & in-laws raise the baby, it's the Second Chance for them.  

l think in the end WitchyFake will sit in jail, she will repent from dong all the  bad deeds. The lady writer will not let her die as she won't put WitchyFake's daughter live without a mother.

14 hours ago, fansdrama said:

l think in the end WitchyFake will sit in jail, she will repent from dong all the  bad deeds. The lady writer will not let her die as she won't put WitchyFake's daughter live without a mother.

@watchumlots haha sorry to upset you with that speculation but kang eun tak was wearing a funeral suit on his last shoot hehe anyway i would rather believe he was attending a funeral of his lost love after he was being accused by his ex gf being a playboy hehe than a funeral in the drama. It was actually sickening to watch somebody dies then theres some lame revenge again.although i want sena to die hehe she always makes me indignant everytime she appeared on the tv screen.. :D

11 hours ago, moonstardoll said:

@watchumlots haha sorry to upset you with that speculation but kang eun tak was wearing a funeral suit on his last shoot hehe anyway i would rather believe he was attending a funeral of his lost love after he was being accused by his ex gf being a playboy hehe than a funeral in the drama. It was actually sickening to watch somebody dies then theres some lame revenge again.although i want sena to die hehe she always makes me indignant everytime she appeared on the tv screen.. :D

Will Sena die in the end? Should be Sena fault that she left him cos his father's glass factory business nearly goes bankruptcy.

Wow........is that fast they have shot the last scene of the drama?

The news mentions that the child actors will start their shooting after Chuseok, this week.

l think they shoot their scenes not in sequences.

Oh no.......friend, you mean kang in real life is a playboy accuses by his ex gf......so sad, he seems like a kind man.

Though l am not his fan supporter and never watch any of his previous dramas but cos of LYA is his costar in this drama, l came to know him.

click here:  https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/BoQWOrKB3C1

Here's the funeral attended by HotHunk in the drama 'love to the end'.

Though they didn't say whose funeral he attends but l believe that it could be Emily as no one l can think of.

Although Emily is not really very close to him but still a friend of Sena.

Actually, Emily is rather silly, when she comes back to Korea the second time, she should not inform Sena of her arrival.

Sena will think of vicious means to get rid of her.

lt is said that it will broadcast of this episode on 5th of October.

22 hours ago, fansdrama said:

Will Sena die in the end? Should be Sena fault that she left him cos his father's glass factory business nearly goes bankruptcy.

Wow........is that fast they have shot the last scene of the drama?

The news mentions that the child actors will start their shooting after Chuseok, this week.

l think they shoot their scenes not in sequences.

Oh no.......friend, you mean kang in real life is a playboy accuses by his ex gf......so sad, he seems like a kind man.

Though l am not his fan supporter and never watch any of his previous dramas but cos of LYA is his costar in this drama, l came to know him.

42 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

click here:  https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/BoQWOrKB3C1

Here's the funeral attended by HotHunk in the drama 'love to the end'.

Though they didn't say whose funeral he attends but l believe that it could be Emily as no one l can think of.

Although Emily is not really very close to him but still a friend of Sena.

Actually, Emily is rather silly, when she comes back to Korea the second time, she should not inform Sena of her arrival.

Sena will think of vicious means to get rid of her.

lt is said that it will broadcast of this episode on 5th of October.

@fansdrama i think the child actors started shooting before chuseok..i really hope it was sena's funeral.. haha but it was not the finale.. i think they were shooting 3-4 episodes per week.. except for the outdoors shoot i think..

**as for kang eun tak ive been following him for years, he has so many close girl friends and i think exgf knew that.. even lya since they were on the same circle.. but the exgf is worse than him.. she got even involve on his lead man.. and secretly seeing the current with complicated relationship.. haha well thats what her haters said.. but anyway im still supporting KET and I really admire LYA for being so professional despite the circumstance..

2 hours ago, moonstardoll said:

@fansdrama i think the child actors started shooting before chuseok..i really hope it was sena's funeral.. haha but it was not the finale.. i think they were shooting 3-4 episodes per week.. except for the outdoors shoot i think..

**as for kang eun tak ive been following him for years, he has so many close girl friends and i think exgf knew that.. even lya since they were on the same circle.. but the exgf is worse than him.. she got even involve on his lead man.. and secretly seeing the current with complicated relationship.. haha well thats what her haters said.. but anyway im still supporting KET and I really admire LYA for being so professional despite the circumstance..

Oh dear, that's bad for their reputations. They are playing with fire. No wonder at their age haven't getting settled down.

l think Kang could be treating every girls as his play friends but not the steady types.

His ex gf is not very pretty and cos she is a kpop singer before acting, she will have many male friends too someone like Suzy another closed friend of LYA. To what l know of LYA, though she mixes with them mostly kpop singers, she is very cautious of what she is doing.

As like she is taken pics together with Kang by his golf friend, he could be asked from her to delete it.

Only once (few years ago), she was in courtship with an actor but never film with him in any dramas were introduced by Eugene, the co star of Bread King Kim Tak Goo drama. And when the news was released in the media, they immediately broke up.

She was very popular acting in dramas to her credits (ratings are very high). She wants to keep her reputation secured.

During the opening drama interview with the casts, she was asked about when she would settle down and having a family in real.

But by now, she never confide she has any relationship with someone.

Although LYA is very professional actress, l still am wondering how she can be so closed acting with Kang ( not referring of his love lives in reality). When watching their hugging scenes in ep 41, it is so real and the way Kang holds her like in real affectionate feels,

So far, LYA acted in previous drama and in affectionate scenes was only in ' golden bride' with actor, Song'.

And in other dramas, she was so cautious of other actors, no kissing scenes and the hugging are not so affectionate. .... a little disappointed.

But in 'love to the end' surprisingly is so overwhelmed to see her acting with Kang are like a real couple.

50 minutes ago, orangeluv said:

I don't see the white band around his arm in the picture. (Its usually there for family ) maybe it's Emily?? 

Yeh...... maybe.

44 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Oh dear, that's bad for their reputations. They are playing with fire. No wonder at their age haven't getting settled down.

l think Kang could be treating every girls as his play friends but not the steady types.

His ex gf is not very pretty and cos she is a kpop singer before acting, she will have many male friends too someone like Suzy another closed friend of LYA. To what l know of LYA, though she mixes with them mostly kpop singers, she is very cautious of what she is doing.

As like she is taken pics together with Kang by his golf friend, he could be asked from her to delete it.

Only once (few years ago), she was in courtship with an actor but never film with him in any dramas were introduced by Eugene, the co star of Bread King Kim Tak Goo drama. And when the news was released in the media, they immediately broke up.

She was very popular acting in dramas to her credits (ratings are very high). She wants to keep her reputation secured.

ln the interview with the 'love to the end' casts, she was asked about when she would settle down and having a family in real.

But by now, she never confide she has any relationship with someone.

Yeh...... maybe.

@fansdrama i used to like the girl too before but when I saw her appearanced on talkshows even on her own showbiz news program you can see that she's not a humble person in some ways she's like sooah..more like cut from the same cloth...her followers were decreasing lately.. there are many qualities i like with lya.. she's simple and humble..i noticed her friends great support on this drama unlike the other friend's drama before.. hehe.. 

the bts pic was taken before shoot for the sponsorship.. accdng to some fans someone within the family.. 

Archived