[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need subs but doesn’t look like she fell for SN little show.. pregnancy introduced is not a surprise at all. This is how she will get the sympathy and attention she needs for a while longer from her husband dead FIL... it’s sad to see the OTP struggling so much but I am glad she stuck with him, and I am glad she didn’t just forgive him immediately.. he needs to suffer for hiding this for so long. I need them t be happy again and working together so SN can really be afraid! 

@ajummapunkinssi No, it seems she didn't fall for her trick, moreover she defended her husband against her. I think they intended confrontation, but Witch's faint and pregnancy come in good time. KY wanted to get rid of her but now with this baby she completely lost this fight, she serves her because of child. Neurotic Witch enjoys her situtation, and direct she attack KY (not just HotHunk)...

I think really breaking up coming soon. The saddest in everything that they doesn't seem to want breaking up (now KY begin to accept HotHunk again), but KY will not endure this situation. Kang Eun Tak mentioned in one of interviews that the story will be more complicated.

I think it will not be long things will start to go bad for Sena. It is so childish. Although she is adored by her father in law but Ga Young is the beloved daughter of her father who viewed her as his comrade during the worst years.

I hope to see Jung Han standing in and protecting his wife against Sena.

1 minute ago, csancsy said:

@ajummapunkinssi No, it seems she didn't fall for her trick, moreover she defended her husband against her. I think they intended confrontation, but Witch's faint and pregnancy come in good time. KY wanted get rid of her but now with this baby she completely lost this fight, she serve her because of child. Neurotic Witch enjoy her situtation, and direct she attack KY (not just HotHunk)...

I think really breaking up coming soon. The saddest in everything that they doesn't seem to want breaking up (now KY begin to accept HotHunk again), but KY will not endure this situation. Kang Eun Tak mentioned in one of interviews that the story will be more complicated.

I mean this is not a good thing at all fr her she cant just escape the marriage like she wants to anymore lol things are going to go downhill fast for her.

Hello Chingu’s 

I must say after watching episode 38, I have to come the conclusion Se Na isn’t pregnant. I don’t believe it and I find Se Na to be very dumb. 

I think Se Na is going to try a draw a wedge between KY, DY ans their father. I think she might actually succeed in this scheme. Sadly DY and His father will pay the price because DY is so in love with SN and FIL is blind by SN’s smile. Now she is going to make it seem like KY hates her and isn’t treating her well. 

@UnniSarah  I really hope you're right about Sena not being pregnant and great to see you here. 

Personally I am a bit frustrated and a little hot at HotHunk always running to Sena's beckon call and in a way putting himself at risk and it's not like he doesn't understand whom he is dealing with.  HELLO!!!  After all he should know her and her ways better than anyone.  No dark places or private meetings it just doesn't make sense to me.  KY knows the deal already and it's time for him to realize there isn't anything good in him being near or with Sena.  Separation from evil is always the best plan. 

I still feel so sorry for KY it's just like having a Sena octopus and her arms into every part of KY's life and in way sucking the happiness right out of her family, business, and marriage. KY needing and wanting to cut every arm off but how when they are all connected.  What makes it even worse is that Sena is willing to do anything and everything to get what she wants and no one matters more than herself...  She truly is one messed up woman....

11124639.png  Me talking to HotHunk about Sena!!! LOL:confounded:

Spoiler

@moonstardoll Surely, 100% time jump will be, because character's age given in 5 years interval (for example KY's age 27-32). I guess time jump will be about 4-5 years. Question: How will time-jump happen? I hope that they will be together during that time. But I have feeling (my guess) that KY will play noble idiocy card, and send off her husband to Murano (but I hope their divorce will not happen) with can't forgive excuse maybe... I guess time jump expected in next two week (to 50. episode). 

Spoiler

yes at the start of the 2nd half.. there was a bts posted about a baby being born but it was not clear if its sena or gy since it was posted later than the pic with the little girl with caption sena oemma daughter.. 

30 minutes ago, csancsy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@moonstardoll Surely, 100% time jump will be, because character's age given in 5 years interval (for example KY's age 27-32). I guess time jump will be about 4-5 years. Question: How will time-jump happen? I hope that they will be together during that time. But I have feeling (my guess) that KY will play noble idiocy card, and send off her husband to Murano (but I hope their divorce will not happen) with can't forgive excuse maybe... I guess time jump expected in next two week (to 50. episode). 

Spoiler

Spoiler

@moonstardoll Thank for ig pictures. :D  I thought, just Sena is pregnant, but I'm curious why the baby is with KY??? I wouldn't be happy if now KY too is pregnant with this time jump and maybe breaking up, because it would mean that HotHunk will not there when their child will be born, and the first 1-6 year is the most important and precious in child-parent relationship... Plus if KY would be pregnant what the Witch would do with their baby, I can't imagine.

I'm very curious how this time jump will be... My first tip is KY's noble idiocy card. She knows, what her hubby's dream and in the beginning she promised, that she would do everything and helps HotHunk fulfill his dream. Plus from stairway scene (and his early arrest) she saw that her hubby hold back a lot of hate and passion because of witch and how much insults, attacks, harassments did he have to suffer from Sena. Because of these she slapped Sena (she knew that HotHunk couldn't hit a woman, so she did instead of him. I think she wanted to go with him, this is one of the reasons, that she wanted to get rid of Witch Snake quickly, but this plan didn't work, she has to stay, that she pays attention to Sena and she will give love to Witch's child, because I'm sure that that child will have better relationship with the aunt, than own neurotic mother. She doesn't want her hubby cling onto her after those what he experienced from this Witch Snake. From time-jump I guess KY's dad and brother will realize just about Sena's personality after years...

HotHunk already said that he understands Sena a little because of her "fake-dad", but I hope he will not think about forgiveness.... "Fake-dad" can't be reason, that she hurts a lot of innocent people. I can never accept that she will be forgiven! She has to go to prison for a lot of years (min. 20 years) or she has to die...

Hi, I am first time here. I have watched this series dramas since it shows.

As what I have read from hashtag, the stories are quite complicated.

HotHunk has to leave is because someone sets him up and forces to go. He and KY are separated before episode 50.

KY's pregnancy is discovered after HotHunk has left but she hides her pregnancy from him and never tell him..

'Their baby is hidden in secret' as what the article has mentioned, that could be no one from her family or HotHunk's family know about the child.

I think that when HotHunk is back home, he should have discovered and getting shocked about his child.

By that time, he will surely is trying to win back KY's back and to reconcile with him.

By the way, Sena's child is a girl and KY has a son.

But what i have read from other chinese articles before the drama begins, Sena should have a son instead  so I think that it could be the writer changes and reverse the script.

KY's son looks cute, having the same hairstyle as KY and HotHunk.

The director has picked a child whom resembles HotHunk. It seems that Sena's daugher is older than KY's son by a few months or a year.

9 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Hi, I am first time here. I have watched this series dramas since it shows.

As what I have read from hashtag, the stories are quite complicated.

HotHunk has to leave is because someone sets him up and forces to go. He and KY are separated before episode 50.

KY's pregnancy is discovered after HotHunk has left but she hides her pregnancy from him and never tell him..

'Their baby is hidden in secret' as what the article has mentioned, that could be no one from her family or HotHunk's family know about the child.

I think that when HotHunk is back home, he should have discovered and getting shocked about his child.

By that time, he will surely is trying to win back KY's back and to reconcile with him.

By the way, Sena's child is a girl and KY has a son.

But what i have read from other chinese articles before the drama begins, Sena should have a son instead  so I think that it could be the writer changes and reverse the script.

KY's son looks cute, having the same hairstyle as KY and HotHunk.

The director has picked a child whom resembles HotHunk. It seems that Sena's daugher is older than KY's son by a few months or a year.

Welcome @fansdrama.. Thanks for the info chingu. I am so glad getting this info. I hope you comment often in this forum. I really hate Se Na.  Just curious about one thing, HOW LONG IS THE TIME JUMP????

Archived