[Drama 2018] When Time Stops, 시간이 멈추는 그 때

0ly40

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, 06skull06 said:

Where is EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

We have a poster!!!!! We have a poster!!!!!

"Can you stop time for me..."

Yayyy, finally we got the poster, HJ so handsome with this outfit & his bright smile~~~~:love::love::love: and the girl looks lovely too :blush:

3 minutes ago, jenny168 said:

Yayyy, finally we got the poster, HJ so handsome with this outfit & his bright smile~~~~:love::love::love: and the girl looks lovely too :blush:

Hmmm I don't like her hair though :(

But notice the poster, she is pointing to a raindrop.. it could be in this moment Jun Woo stopped the rain from falling thus the umbrella was put down on the side ;) 

Powerful!!!

4 hours ago, 06skull06 said:

Hmmm I don't like her hair though :(

But notice the poster, she is pointing to a raindrop.. it could be in this moment Jun Woo stopped the rain from falling thus the umbrella was put down on the side ;) 

Powerful!!!

yeah, me too :D anyway they look good together :wub:

oh right I didn't notice details of  the poster yet, just stare at HJ hahaha :lol: He comeback with super powerful~ feeling so high right now :rolleyes:

here is the link of WHEN TIME STOPS facebook page with a little different of the photo :love:

https://t.co/jFHKyGbAc3

Dpgu-Q-NW0-AITHJT.jpg

Kyaaaaa, we got the 1st teaser of WHEN TIME STOPS :love::star::star:

https://t.co/KAN4jHONtP

Dplhf-D9-U0-AAhaye.jpg

Dplheow-Vs-AA6-JTl.jpg

Dplhffd-V4-AAfz-Ce.jpg

Spoiler

Dplhf8-JUUAAo-U4-V.jpg

here's the translation for the teaser:

This is A, in the basement room, with the power 2 stop time.

A: Welcome back home, it’s been a while.

This is B, the house owner, staying within that time.

B: To keep dad’s building B, in any circumstances, must not tell A’s power to anyone till her death.

cre: Sunny_sky  (twitter) :wub:

*and sorry for the previous posts, it's been a long time I come back here so forget all the rules:( thanks for your reminder :)*

Actress Baek Sang Hee will play the role of Soo Ah or otherwise known as 'Hikikomori' (means Loner or Anti-Social)She is one of Sun Ah's tenant and lives with her mother. After a painful past she transformed from being a happy person to a sad one.

2018101701001336500104041.jpg

Meanwhile, there's another clip released today about their role description!

https://tv.naver.com/v/4286677

Enjoy!!! ^^

Another teaser released! 

This is time it's Jun Woo's version.

Seems like Jun Woo's powers isn't working on Sun Ah. Hmm.. like Kim Shin's abilities not working on Eun Tak?? #Goblin

We also see Jun Woo using his powers for personal gain (freezing people inside an art gallery) HAHAHA that's a no-no. Maybe that's why the Deities are looking for him hence Myung Woo's character. Hehehe..

1008139_782166_2452.jpg

Sun Ah: "Are you................... a magician?" 

Watch it here! https://tv.naver.com/v/4295773

P.S.: Can someone recognize the song playing??? Makes me curious who will sing the OST ;) 

Dp10jiLVYAEYaZf.jpg:large

Took some time to translate this.. It's been a while! 

'At The Moment'

The ability to stop the time. The moment he stops the time.
When the woman got involved with the stopping of the time, 
The two of them now shares a big secret. 
Now the woman know's the man's secret and uses it to solve her issues, therefore the man started to hate the woman.
But soon after, the man slowly knew the woman's intentions and begins to help her with her own abilities.
And little by little, the two drew closer together and build a mutual understanding of healing each other's wounds. 

Sounds interesting....

I will check it out. And I will judge it only for the acting and the story. Who am I to blame someone I never met in real - and I will never know what was the real deal.

I am here for the Drama - sound good to me - and I hope it will be great. So - a few days left to wait right. I will be back later - not someone who loves to share a lot before a Show started.

See you

12 minutes ago, 06skull06 said:

Another one released just now! ^^

I'm really intruiged who sings the OST. Now we have a ballad. :)

@Mau_Cherry Hey feel free to come by in this thread. See you around!

Right, the ballad ost sounds so good:wub:  we need to wait 2 more days, can't wait :rolleyes:

Thank you @0ly40 for this thread. I used to be a fan of SS501 and Kim Hyung Joon. I guess I'm still a fan since I'm looking forward to his comeback to dramaland. Will definitely park in here from today onwards.

Would like to invite my chingu deul to this thread.........something is wrong, unable to continue tagging the rest of my chingu.......

@bebebisous33 @julie721 @vangsweetie637 @dimples21 @stargazer187 @Mau_Cherry @moodypie

Archived