[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

What is Wrong with Park Min Young?

I know I haven't been a fan of PMY as long as some veterans out there, but the few years I've been following her, I have never seen her body flirt like this during an interview. 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

Look at her shoulder bumping PSJ....gosh that sounds dirty, but you know what I meant...LOL

7p6v9zS.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 14

8 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I know I haven't been a fan of PMY as long as some veterans out there, but the few years I've been following her, I have never seen her body flirt like this during an interview. 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

Look at her shoulder bumping PSJ....gosh that sounds dirty, but you know what I meant...LOL

7p6v9zS.gif

She is leaning on him so much that she is practically pushing him out of his seat :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

7p6v9zS.gif

Hahaha... MY is being playful she likes to move and shake around can see she's very comfortable with SJ , a girl will not be so relax if she's with an unfamiliar and not trusted man, these two probably are aware they have liking of each other... that's why we can see their long stares and suspicious looks just that probably they wants to keep to themselves but keeps forgetting cos the excitement and drawings towards each other lol... this is my own opinion :)

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

51 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

7p6v9zS.gif

You can see how tense and confused he was when she approached him ㅋㅋㅋ 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Hi everyone! I’m new to Soompi (but a Kdrama veteran) and just had to create an account because I’m so in love with this drama!  Previously I was a SongSongCouple shipper and also the other Park Park couple shipper (SWDBS). Anyhow, I’ve watched all of PSJ and PMY dramas and although I have always loved them and their work and chemistry with their costars, I have never seen them both so giggly ,glowing , and a low key flirting relationship like in WWWSK. I know some SeoWon and MinChang shippers will snap my throat in half, but although I loved their chemistry in their respective dramas w/ their costars  , I always felt a more different vibe (brotherly/sisterly or close friend) type of bond as compared to this. PSJ is like a puppy with MY! ❤️

• Like 16

1 hour ago, phantom997 said:

You can see how tense and confused he was when she approached him ㅋㅋㅋ 

He was holding his breath the whole time she was close to him...once she moved away he was a able to breathe again 2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

And welcome to soompi and parkpark's thread 2018new_guzhang_thumb.png@dramamilftx

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Now I'm spazzing n microanalysing...since you did a slow down of the shoulder bump....lol:w00t:

Initially when she bumped him...he would naturally sway away...but subsequently he actually stayed put and ahem...pressed back into her shoulder..thats why when she pulled away...there was a little bit of tension release ..:w00t:

Am a little sad that she said it would be a pink cotton candy like romance...not red.....darn it

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Am a little sad that she said it would be a pink cotton candy like romance...not red.....darn it

I think we should just be happy it's at least pink and not white cotton candy. If it's white...they won't touch each other at all....

Probably sitting on the opposite end of this couch if it was white :joy:

DVToA5R.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Hi guys :) I've been lurking around for awhile now, well almost daily since I started watching WWWSK a week ago. I must admit my addiction for this ship is a little bit on the unhealthy side <_< but who can blame me right? Since the SongSong couple got married, I'm hoping ParkPark couple will be next. I can't wait for the next episodes for more skinship...I mean the storyline of course.

I've been browsing on youtube & rewatched parkpark couple's videos for the nth times and ran into this BTS video with some clips I haven't seen yet (just when I thought I've watched everything). I'm not sure about PMY but the way that PSJ stares at her is so swoonworthy :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Well....well....what do you know. There is a 3rd person there, and the couch have plenty of room to sit further apart.

I know....I know....LTH probably joined them later. But even if he was to interview with them at the beginning...he would only be invisible because Mr and Mrs Park only have eyes for each other and would still stick together like glue. Look at how PSJ is leaning towards her now 2018new_yinxian_org.png

vBJ3b8a.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Now I'm spazzing n microanalysing...since you did a slow down of the shoulder bump....lol:w00t:

Initially when she bumped him...he would naturally sway away...but subsequently he actually stayed put and ahem...pressed back into her shoulder..thats why when she pulled away...there was a little bit of tension release ..:w00t:

Me too but I am being optimistically delusional. I am focusing on PMY saying "Rosy and Pink cotton candy like romance" :P 

Rosy = Red :wub::wub:

Ah, my heart! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Lol LTH probably has no choice but to join in... light bulb :D yes Mrs Park your sitting position already tells us you're sticking onto Mr Park and poor Mr Park almost falling off... still pretending nothing happen.. :D

Body language definitely reads someone's thinking :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, minseojoon said:

2018new_haha_thumb.png2018new_haha_thumb.png2018new_haha_thumb.png   I feel like PSJ was holding back...he was about to burst out in laughter orrrrr.....he was embarrassed bc MY was gazing at him back orrrrrrrrrrrr......he realized they're been staring at each other too long and forgot they're in front of the camera....lol

I'll go with the orrrrrrrr... he realized they've been staring at each other too long and forgot they're in front of the camera... Lol

It's such a sugary, sweet, melting look passing between them though :blush: ... that's what I've been saying, you cannot hide anything with your eyes hehehe 

• Like 4