[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

I'm probably one of the very few who didn't like that Lovesick OST used on that kissing scene of Ae and Pete. Not because it's terrible but because I tend to get distracted as I'm reminded of Lovesick itself. The petty me just really want a song which would only remind me of this PRECIOUS confession of Ae and Pete like how tht Lovesick OST reminds me of that let's-risk-it-all kiss of Phun and Noh.

That being said, I just have to say this. Ae is definitely the best seme (how do Thai bl call their seme? Lol) I have ever seen in a while. He's so refreshing being such a manly but innocent guy which is a perfect match for someone looking innocent (but kinda have this Wayo's pervertedness in some way) that is Pete, and making their story about a pure and innocent romance a lot more interesting. I tend to get either annoyed (What the Duck's Oat, Lovesick's Phun) or indifferent (Make it Right's Tee, Sotus' Kongpob) to most seme of Thai BL tbh because they just come off as terribky written and that it's only because of their MCs why they became less annoying or more visible but Ae is just kind of seeming to be properly written like those MCs and MLs of underrated shounen ai mangas in Japan. Or maybe I'm just biased bc Perth is just so cute lmao. Pete, he's just awesome for me. I'm waiting how he's written on that part where some girl appear just to see if he could give something different from the usual jealousy drama which making most BL dragging and I'm hoping it would be different (so I could put this couple as my most favorite amongst all Thai BL couple).:lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have nothing to say... I'm so giddy it took me a hella long time just to come up with "I have nothing to say..." Like I can't stop grinning and sighing and smiling and sighing... Oh wait I said that already... And when Ae said "Sorry I sucked..." Well I'm a girl so I'll just say I was a guttergul... Does that work? Like my brain is so high right now on this perfect scene that I can't even. I need to go do something boring so I can relax... 

Or I need to just watch this episode over then scream into my pillow. Either one works cause jeez!!! I am loosing it...

Poor Pete, the incident with Trump really traumatised him badly. I just hope the "pushing away" part doesn't drag on more than an episode or two.

Interested in how Ae's family will react when they find out he is in love with Pete

3 hours ago, evanevan said:

The kiss! I'm sure every angle is a different take, so count how many times they have to kiss just to get all those angles.

during one of their interview, they've 11 takes on this kiss scenes... so yeah you're right... 11 TIMES !!!

2 hours ago, alvinyl said:

Poor Pete, the incident with Trump really traumatised him badly. I just hope the "pushing away" part doesn't drag on more than an episode or two.

Interested in how Ae's family will react when they find out he is in love with Pete

Yes, now we have to BL heroes into two different series a lot traumatised, one for real bad moments with Trump, the other quite traumatised by himself, and all his inner angsts!  I just hope love will be the better natural balm for both. I'm more confident for Pete!

Yes again, i already ask myself thinking as you how will turn the story between Ae and Pete when it will get out of school circuit! For now, except Pete coming out with mother (which was a sexual orientation status), nothing had been seen with the real life environment, and this includes Pete's mother, who don't know his son is into relation for real with another boy, and Ae's family about we know nothing. Interesting ep's coming!

9 hours ago, deltos said:

It's not the forever dead...just until you wake up and get ded again. I read where a fan said they only schedule one death a week on Friday's with  LBC.  Unfortunately, after this episode they have all been used up...lol

Ha ha ha, the dead on demand! or the perpetual reincarnation. Hey waiter, bring me nice fresh dead/reincarnation, cause it's kiss time today! :wub:

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've lost count of the number of times i've watched this episode and it only gets better every-time i watch it. 

Sounds like the definition of obsession. :blink: :D

Magnificent Obsession I'd say...LOL

Eng Subbed Links for international viewers

Part 1/4
https://tv.line.me/embed/3819787

Part 2/4
https://tv.line.me/embed/3819790

Part 3/4
https://tv.line.me/embed/3819791

Part 4/4
https://tv.line.me/embed/3819821

#lovebychanceseries

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It might have something to do with the Miss Tiffany 2018 (Beauty Pageant), but i've not had that confirmed yet.

I did hear the same thing and I think you're accurate...at least its not a Het pagent...it's LGBTQA related. Actually I'm glad that we have a week in-between...I need detox...LOL

LS always at work for us! :thumbsup:

So thanks a lot for ep 4 subbed links! :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It might have something to do with the Miss Tiffany 2018 (Beauty Pageant), but i've not had that confirmed yet.

How a beauty pageant can interfere with a ep's serie airing?

1 hour ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

Saint REACTION(shy and cute face) how about you?

I think first all actors seeing their kiss scene have this "shy" attitude, and thinking: "Maybe it could be done better" (it's not the first time i saw that), then to rethink to the 11 take's hard work necessary for gives this result. Saint is more than nervous, knowing a camera is shooting is reaction. My reaction about the kiss: i think it was so well record, using some different angles, with the close clear "sucking lips". "Here it is at last", this long awaited kiss scene! A sigh contentment, and immediatly think when will they kiss again! I was filled with emotion, and that's all that matters (to me)

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:
How a beauty pageant can interfere with a ep's serie airing?

If it is the pageant (and i'm not sure if it is or not at the minute. Just going by what i've been told.), then it could be taking up the time slop that Love by Chance is normally shown on. I think the TV channel are sponsors of the pageant. 

Archived