[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

32 minutes ago, deltos said:

And Taynew

Yes, i'm happy about NewTay too. Just about OffGun a bit more because it was so waited for me and other OffGun-fans, and i didn't believe that GMM actually will do the series where they would be the main couple (and feels like the only couple?)).

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

would you believe Ohm and Singto together in a series ?

I was surprised too. But i like the trailer, so i'll be waiting this one.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!! I so wanted the series to just focus on them...glad to see them getting their own spinoff! 

It actually looks like KMA without the other people....just da boyz...

And let us not forget HIStory 3....2019...  @Kim Soo-Lee. you're right...2019 is gonna explode !!  I'm waiting for confirmed pics of the actors for Trapped... one guy is hot af... if he is part of the story....:phew:

18 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm definitely going to be looking forward to this. :D

Hide contents

Spoiler

Maybe it's me..but it seems clear that he and Krist have established their project genre's Mint,  and Friendzone,  One Night Steal and He's Next to Me (???) not sure of title... The OurSkyy could be the last cpl presentation for a while... we'll see ! I do give credit to gmmtv...they are reworking old themes into something new...the ohm/Singto is like an expanded Babybright that he and Krist did...same for dark blue kiss and theory of love...

OK...all 4 new BL's from Gmmtv in 2019.  Sorry to lazy to0 use YT...I used the list with links I found.

Spoiler

1 . He's coming to me - เขามาเชงเม้งข้างๆหลุมผมครับ     Singto/Ohm
https://goo.gl/zePHZN

2 . 3 WILL BE FREE #สามเราต้องรอด                                  Joss/Tay     and some girl
https://goo.gl/BKm3pD

3. The theory of LOVE                                                            Off/Gun
https://goo.gl/qKiQeF
4 . DARK BLUE KISS                                                               Tay/New
https://goo.gl/tsuqRP

And Lazy always comes through

and quote myself... " until the next best ever comes along...which it usually does."  With this an HIStory...I'm stoked...2M2 better step up to the plate or it will be blown out of the water in 2019. Speaking of which...nah...I'll save it for later...

6 hours ago, aniola said:

Off-topic, but i'm just so-so-so happy that OffGun have their own series.

Yes OffGun should definitely have their own series. Even without many intimate scenes, I felt their chemistry in Puppy honey. I like the dialogues shown in the teaser. Off: "I love you damn much" Gun:"I hate you damn much." :lol:

And Taynew, even if they sit around bickering for nothing, they will still make to the top of my list. Heh.

4 hours ago, deltos said:

Eleven minutes and Eleven seconds ( 11:11) : KKT - Episodes 1-12.

This is not KKT. This is.. KK and T. :lol: thank you for the teaser. When is the series coming? 5.gif

On a side note: I was fully prepared to spend this week drowning in sadness. Lesson Learnt: Life never goes the way you want. Ha.

6 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

22 hours ago, deltos said:

Not to be metaphysical however, songs are normal conversations...lyrics are words expressed from the heart, soul, and mind...so there's always something to add to the conversation.  

You told me heart. You told me soul. You told me mind. But what is this AAAhhhhh.. :joy:

6 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

You told me heart. You told me soul. You told me mind. But what is this AAAhhhhh.. :joy:

It's a combination of all three l...an expression of our deepest emotions...waiting to be set free...like the ending of LBC without KKT !

And I have a couple of special ones for Thursday ( finalists for 2M2 ) and Friday ( End of LBC).  We will go out in a blaze of glory...no sadness or tears here...I ran out of sympathy last week. :tounge_xd:

35 minutes ago, deltos said:

It's a combination of all three l...an expression of our deepest emotions...waiting to be set free...like the ending of LBC without KKT !

Lol My cheek bones are hurting because of laughing.  I will save this video. I might need this after watching the last episode. :joy:

35 minutes ago, deltos said:

And I have a couple of special ones for Thursday ( finalists for 2M2 ) and Friday ( End of LBC).  We will go out in a blaze of glory...no sadness or tears here...I ran out of sympathy last week.

Thank you then I will leave my sadness in your care. :lol:

Edit: I think I am starting to like this AAAhhhh.. :scream: It is catchy.

2 hours ago, deltos said:

And Lazy always comes through

and quote myself... " until the next best ever comes along...which it usually does."  With this an HIStory...I'm stoked...2M2 better step up to the plate or it will be blown out of the water in 2019. Speaking of which...nah...I'll save it for later...

If the programs are as good as the trailers then i'm already excited with whats to come. ;)

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Lol My cheek bones are hurting because of laughing.  I will save this video. I might need this after watching the last episode. :joy:

Thank you then I will leave my sadness in your care. :lol:

Edit: I think I am starting to like this AAAhhhh.. :scream: It is catchy.

Well here's the 10 hour version...it will take you far...

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If the programs are as good as the trailers then i'm already excited with whats to come. ;)

Very. excited. with what's to....arrive.:joy:

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think i need to give you the name and address of my therapist !! :joy:

50 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well here's the 10 hour version...it will take you far...

Reveal hidden contents

With 30 seconds I might already need a therapist, with 10 hours I might have to go see an ent too. I dont want to go that far. :joy:

Archived