[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

Spoiler

I'm about to hit the road for my morning run and thought i would give you guys a little music. I know the video is a little sad, but i really love the song from one of my favourite groups. I'll be back later. :)

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Me ? Never...:D

Reveal hidden contents

See I don't have a fix on FB even though I read the novel. How the characters were written and what I saw didn't compute. Ming/Kit was spot on for me. Even though it felt I was watching the pages turn with every scene.  I follow ( not ship) a few more...and I tell you fandomness ( is that a word ? ) can be off the charts...something to see...no be !:joy:

I don't know if it's a word but i'm going to add it to my vocabulary. :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we are straying off topic and I have finally caught up... I need this in my life. I am ready for 2019.

Spoiler

This one looks like it's going to be crazy as hell but I wanna watch it

Spoiler

And this one feels like it's going to make me cry...

Spoiler

GMM what are you going to me right now like frick!!!

5 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Hide contents

I'm at the edge of my seat waiting election results! Gosh...

I'm kind of looking at it on the internet from time to time. 

2 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Since we are straying off topic and I have finally caught up... I need this in my life. I am ready for 2019.

Reveal hidden contents

This one looks like it's going to be crazy as hell but I wanna watch it

Reveal hidden contents

And this one feels like it's going to make me cry...

Reveal hidden contents

GMM what are you going to me right now like frick!!!

I'm looking forward to watching all of them. 

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That's true and  also they look so damn cute together. :)

Adorbs !  A lot better than this....every place I turn...this vid...it's leading me to believe one thing...and there's no evidence to say differently :wacko:

Spoiler

6 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

The only thing I don't see is Sandee, June and Thada! 

I guess they are not part of the story anymore but I would like them at least to make some guest appearance.

5 hours ago, deltos said:

And the director said:

Hide contents

I'm already don't care what they will do with 2moons. It's even became interesting to see how it all will turn out. I'll watch it anyway.)) But after all this drama with old/new cast i hope they will try their best to make good series.

On 11/6/2018 at 4:52 PM, deltos said:

those trailers have led us astray more than once...yeah that scene and the look on KK's face - apparently he didn't back down. We shall see...I think that I will play William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini as I watch E14...they may try and cram as much as they can in that few minutes.

So we are believing we are going to get this scene in the last episode.. This is what I like about us KK/No fans. This optimism.. thumbsup.gif

17 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

At least at this point in time. They still have "issues" that need to be taken care of and settled before playing a couple on screen. 

Regarding Art-Mew, if they are really a couple (I dont know why I cant believe it yet.. Maybe I will believe on their wedding day like Song-song couple Heh.) its normal for them to have some issues Lol. If there are no issues, either one of them or both are faking it. About real-life couples acting together, its my long time wish Ha. I dont see it happen in the asian drama world much.

About Tin-Can, for the 13 episodes I watched, there was not even 1 hint that something bad is going to happen. I think its just a promotional scare.

And speaking about promotions,

Spoiler

This one..

JPpsCqK.jpg

And yeah this one..

38JXmdn.jpg

And OF COURSE :D this one..

Bx5aOoo.jpg

And for everything else...

Spoiler

Men-In-Black.gif

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

So we are believing we are going to get this scene in the last episode.. This is what I like about us KK/No fans. This optimism.. thumbsup.gif

Regarding Art-Mew, if they are really a couple (I dont know why I cant believe it yet.. Maybe I will believe on their wedding day like Song-song couple Heh.) its normal for them to have some issues Lol. If there are no issues, either one of them or both are faking it. About real-life couples acting together, its my long time wish Ha. I dont see it happen in the asian drama world much.

About Tin-Can, for the 13 episodes I watched, there was not even 1 hint that something bad is going to happen. I think its just a promotional scare.

And speaking about promotions,

Hide contents

This one..

JPpsCqK.jpg

And yeah this one..

38JXmdn.jpg

And OF COURSE :D this one..

Bx5aOoo.jpg

And for everything else...

Hide contents

Men-In-Black.gif

Who are you ? LOL...loved the final one... I'm gonna get me a flashy thing if I don't get an HE on Friday...

Well...they are doing a frakken good job at it...May all the scenes are from the Director's Cut...they are sharing with us before hand....UGG!!!( and not the boots) btw that was the 2 minute kiss scene I understand...( when shooting) the director never said cut !! LOL

And..ahem...that is MewArt not Art-Mew...get the tag str8.....:joy: and yeah I agree. And right now I'm on BL overload..think I'll do the flashy thing again...it didn't work totally ! Just trying to get to Sat..my twitter is blowing up between, TWM3E7 today, 2M2 finalists tomorrow and LBC on Friday....Flash me now !!! ( only is you. are a boy !)

12 minutes ago, aniola said:

It just reminded me that i always say NewEarth and NewTay, when by BL-logic it shoud be other way around.-_-

Yes,  BL-Logic says: Top/Bottom, Seme/Uke,  Chocolate/Vanilla,  Fish/Chips, Salt/Pepper, Tin/Can, Paper/Bag, Right/Wrong, Up/Down, Wet/Dry, Sun/Shine, ...all those important designations....:joy::joy:

Archived