[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there it is...fake SJ is actually the hairdresser's daughter and as I though, JE is the one who finds out and she'll probably tell her aunt. Maybe I'm completely wrong here, but I think JE will have a really evil side once the fake daughter is out of the picture. She'll do anything to prevent her aunt from finding the real SJ/HN because she'll fear that her aunt will kick them out again if that happens, especially if SJ remembers the truth. JE's mom might help her for the same reason, and she seems a bit jealous because her sister is more successful than her.

Btw, the scene at the restaurant made my blood boil...Making HN get on her knees? Really JH? It was just too unfair and on top of all, HN got fired. Now I am positive HN is JH's daughter, so JH better change her superior ways because she's not going to buy HN with her power and money like she did with fake SJ :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you @zhanna  it's a fake daughter and now JE will change for the worst part specially since she is interested in the male protagonist the ceo of market and her sundbae, when he come to like HN she would be more agresive even more if loke you said she tourns out to be the real daughter. 

@roli Exactly, this is a daily drama after all, we need a villain like that...and there's no other option but JE :lol:  She has the perfect excuse since she'll be scared and jealous of HN. She looks all innocent now compared to fake SJ, but I'm pretty sure she's going to make HN's life miserable once she sees her as a threat, so HN better brace herself :rolleyes:  However, it looks like JE is going to get involved with DK later on, so maybe she'll leave HN and HK alone for a while, even though she'll still hate HN because she's the real JS lol and like in most daily dramas where there's a birth secret, she won't tell the truth or be caught until the last 10 episodes or so :tongue:

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 5

Hwang awakens in the middle of the night as Yoon’s “Daughter” looms above her, asking “Why Did You Do That To Me 20 Years Ago?”  Hwang is like, WTF?

No she doesn’t – that was a dream.  Hwang awakens to find the Daughter” sleeping drunkenly but peacefully.

The Sun rises.

Yoon broods while Halmoni  makes her bed. 

Halmoni asks what the problem is.  Yoon says she has detected some jealously toward Hwang on the part of her “Daughter.”  Halmoni opines that she Needs Time To Heal, and Etc..

A scream is heard.  Alas, the “Daughter” and Hwang’s Brother have encountered each other as they emerged from their respective showers.  The “Daughter” has apparently never seen a man in a towel before.

The Yoon household assembles in the living room.  The “Daughter” smolders while the Grandson apologizes.  The “Daughter” apologizes for startling everyone with her scream.  Yoon and Halmoni yrll the “Daughter” she is forgiven for coming home guano-faced the night before.

Hwang walks through the living room on her way to work.  The other household members retire to the dining room for breakfast.

Before following the other family members to breakfast, Yoon and her “Daughter” have a Heart-To-Heart   She tells Yoon she wants to be her daughter:  Her ONLY daughter.  Yoon tells her not to be jealous of Hwang.  The “Daughter” says that nevertheless the situation is uncomfortable for her and that for at least a while, “I’d like to live where I used to live.”

Lee eats with his Sister and Mother.  His Mother harasses his Sister about going on a blind date with Marriage Material.  The Sister would rather not.  Then Lee’s Mother turns to him.  He assures her that he will be at the Appointed Restaurant with the Appointed Woman at the Appointed Time.  Per his Mother:  Her parents are Teachers, what’s not to like?  Therefor his Mother would like him to go on several blind dates with her, not just one.

I suspect that Lee will end up calling upon Kang’s Blind Date Bust-up services.  Stay tuned.

Lee emerges from his house with his Sister wearing a suit and a backpack.  What male over 16 years of age wears a backpack unless he is alone in the wilderness   -- and don’t get me started about the kind of man who wears a backpack with a suit – I thought this affectation was exclusive to Twitus Americanus. .

Lee arrives at work and hands a female co-worker a cup of coffee.  Lee arrives and she gives him a cup of coffee to.  Then she invites them both to lunch.  Her female co-worker is thrilled.  Lee, on the other hand, already has Other Plans.. This is not the first time Hwang has attempted to Start Lee’s Engine, to little avail.

Kang arrives at her Mother’s restaurant to help her.  Her Mother tells her to go home and study so that she can go to college next year.

In her office, Yoon recalls the Daughter’s” statements about her discomfort with Hwang.  Then she calls her Sister, Hwang’s Mother into her office and asks her to consider moving out.  Her Sister is like, WTF?   Much emoting and heavy breathing ensue.  Her Sister agrees to move out but not before giving the clear impression that she expects Yoon to rot in Hell.

The “Daughter” is packing her Stuff to take back to her apartment.  She decides that the expensive clothes Yoon has bought her are “Not My Style.”  She lunges for Hwang’s closet, since Hwang’s clothes are Precisely Her Style.  While she is at it, she finds a purse and other accessories which are Precisely Her Style.

Yoon’s Brother in Law tells Halmoni he is constipated.  She tells him to exercise and eat more fiber.

Yoon’s Sister storms into the house and informs her Husband that Yoon wants them to move out of the house.  Halmoni is like, It’s your Sister’s house, move out already.  Everyone fights with everyone else and Halmoni storms out of the room.

After Halmoni leaves the room, Yoon’s Sister and Brother In Law (Hwang’s Parents{ accuse each other of financial incompetence.

Halmoni retires to her bedroom.  Aigoos are uttered.

Lee’s Sister and the Fey Caballero cycle through a park on a Bicycle Built For Two.

As Kang is walking down the street, she observes Lee entering a restaurant.

Lee is on his Blind Date.  Without even being asked or paid, Kang charges into the restaurant and repeats her performance at the coffee shop.  Both Lee and the   blind Date are like, WTF?  The Blind Date regards Lee with increasing wariness as Kang’s performance unfolds.  Then Kang goes into her Morning Sickness routine and the Blind Date becomes history.

Lee drags Kang outside.  After Lee threatens to call the Police, Kang offers to return and explain her ruse to the Blind Date.  Lee is like, No need to do that!

Lee issues his Second Final Warning:  Never encounter me again.  Kang is like, Fine!

Park arrives at his Father’s Shoe Shop to confess that he has quit his job to go into business on his own.  But he encounters his Father ushering a rich client out of his shop.  When his Father brags about his Son’s Big Job, Park knows that his confession will have to be postponed.  WTF, Park is also wearing a suit and a backpack

Lee’s Father and Mother, having “graduated” from their marriage, struggle as they learn to live their separate lives.  His Father tells a Crockpot, “From now on you are my wife.”

The “Daughter” enters Yoon’s office and gives her a bouquet of flowers.

Yoon takes the “Daughter” to lunch.  Kang is waitressing in the restaurant and the “Daughter’s” leg is extended into the aisle, Womanspreading Style.  Kang asks her not to obstruct the aisle but after Kang disappears, the “Daughter”  Womanspreads again.  Kang rushes to deliver and order and trips over the “Daughter’s” leg.  The “Daughter” waxes indignant and empties a glass of something on Kang, but Kang isn’t taking any guano.

As the “Daughter” and Kang struggle, Yoon returns from the restroom and, Chaebol Peanut Rage style, slaps Kang.  

21 hours ago, zhanna said:

So there it is...fake SJ is actually the hairdresser's daughter and as I though, JE is the one who finds out and she'll probably tell her aunt. Maybe I'm completely wrong here, but I think JE will have a really evil side once the fake daughter is out of the picture. She'll do anything to prevent her aunt from finding the real SJ/HN because she'll fear that her aunt will kick them out again if that happens, especially if SJ remembers the truth. JE's mom might help her for the same reason, and she seems a bit jealous because her sister is more successful than her.

Btw, the scene at the restaurant made my blood boil...Making HN get on her knees? Really JH? It was just too unfair and on top of all, HN got fired. Now I am positive HN is JH's daughter, so JH better change her superior ways because she's not going to buy HN with her power and money like she did with fake SJ :rolleyes:

I've only watched until E05 since I have made myself to binge watch every week. :lol: But as you have mentioned the truth, now I understand why she knows the details. Fake Soojung was making my blood boil when I watched E05. :angry:

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 6

As the “Daughter” and Kang struggle, Yoon returns from the restroom and, Chaebol Peanut Rage style, slaps Kang and makes a scene.  After much give and take, Yoon forces Kang to apologize on her knees in order to keep her job.  A cruel smirk appears at the edge of the “Daughter’s” mouth.

Yoon and the “Daughter” arrive home.  The daughter puts on a show of aggrievement for Halmoni.  Before going to her room, she thanks Yoon for intervening in her favor.

Yoon and Halmoni discuss Yoon’s eviction of her Sister’s family and Halmoni sides with her.

In  their bedroom, Yoon’s Sister and Brother In Law wait in their bedroom for her to come upstairs.  They have skipped dinner as a token of resistance to the eviction order but neither Yoon nor Halmoni have any sympathy for them.  In the meantime, they’re hungry.  Yoon’s Sister tells her husband that if he were a better provider, they wouldn’t have to worry about having a place to live.

Kang trudges home.  We learn that even after abasing herself to save her job, the restaurant fired her anyway.

As Kang is walking by the Korean 7-11, Park is sitting outside with a six-pack of [Product Placement Alert]  OB Beer.  He beckons her to join him.

Kang arrives home and hugs her Mother.

Lee arrives home.  As he sits in his bedroom, he recalls Kang ruining his blind date.

In his new apartment, Lee’s Father dips his spoon in his crockpot for rice but the rice is hard and uncooked.

Lee and his Sister rush past their Mother on the way to work.  After they have left, their Mother contemplates an array of uneaten side dishes on her breakfast table.

Kwang notes that a piece of her jewelry is missing, her jacket needs cleaning, and her expensive purse is ruined.  When she confronts the “Daughter,” the “Daughter” blows her off.  When Hwang tells her to ask permission before using her clothes in the future, the “Daughter” tells Hwang she  should be asking HER permission to stay in the house.  Then as the “Daughter” hears Halmoni and Yoon enter the room, she switches into Korean Eddie Haskell Mode and begins to offer a proper apology.  As Hwang is recovering from this Gaslighting, Halmoni and Yoon sympathize with the “Daughter.”  Halmoni admonishes Hwang for bruising the “daughter’s” feelings.

Yoon’s Sister, having heard Halmoni admonishing her daughter, enters the room and It’s On.  Catfight!

Yoon takes the “Daughter” into another room and showers her with sympathy.   The Daughter is like, Why is everyone always picking on me?  They embrace.  The “Daughter” is triumphant.

Hwang attempts to comfort her Mother.  Then Hwang learns for the first time that Yoon has ordered them to move out because they are making the “Daughter” uncomfortable,

Park plans to tell his Father that he has left his job.  However, his Father tells him how proud he is of his success and Park decides to postpone the announcement.

The owner of the arcade in which her restaurant is located tells Kang’s Mother that she will need to come up with $10,000 to stay in the space.

Lee walks into the office as Hwand is giving a subordinate an unusually rough go.  Hwang terminates the meeting rudely and leaves the room.  Lee is like, WTF?

Lee’s Sister and the Fey Caballero eat lunch outdoors on a sunny day.

To improve her mood, Lee’s Mother has just spent a boatload of her “Graduated” Husband’s money.  As she is feeling pleased with herself, she is almost knocked over by the “Daughter” whose attention is riveted to her phone.

The Daughter speaks into her phone, telling “Omma” that she is on the way.  Is she on her way to see Yoon, or Someone Else?

A realtor shows a vacant condo to Hwang’s parents.  Her Father worries that they can’t afford it but her Mother is sure that Yoon will pay for it.  Then she learns the owner is asking $1.1 million.  He suggests they move in with his Mother.  She suggests that he pound sand.

Hwang is sitting in a bar,  Park is sitting in a bar.  They catch each other’s eye.  When he discovers that he has left his wallet at home, Hwang picks up his bar tab.

On the street, as Hwang is telling Park she’d rather not give him her phone number so the drinks are on her, she spots a familiar face in the crowd.

The Daughter approaches a woman and greets her as “Omma!”

Yoon is not that woman.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 7

Hwang hides behind Park as she watches Yoon’s “Daughter” head off to dinner with her Real Mother.  He is bewildered by what resembles a sudden onset of affection. 

Park insists again that he is not a Drink and Dash and would really like to reimburse her for his drinks.  Rather than give him her telephone number, she agrees to be at the same bar the next evening to accept the repayment.  Each wonders why the other is so weird.

Hwang arrives home and encounters Yoon.  Each apologizes to the other.  Hwang is gracious because she knows it is only a matter of time before the “Daughter” is evicted.

As Hwang and Yoon are talking the “Daughter” arrives home and lies that she had dinner with a friend.

When Yoon tells the “Daughter” she should bring her “friend” home for dinner some time, she stammers and Hwang gives her the Double Stinkeye.

Hwang’s parents, still affecting a “hunger strike,” eat snacks in their bedroom.

Hwang enters her bedroom and eyes the “Daughter.”  She distinctly recalls hearing her call the other woman “omma.”  Hwang has seen the other woman around but can’t remember shere.

Hwang tries to ignore the “Daughter” but she starts her “I’m the real daughter and you don’t belong here” routine.  When the “Daughter” tells her that she has her permission to stay for the time being, Hwang is tempted, almost beyond her endurance, to Drop The Bomb.

As the “Daughter” lays down to sleep, Hwang again fixes her with a Double Stinkeye.

In his bachelor apartment, Lee’s Father eats Delivery Food and watches sports on TV.  A bottle of soju is also at hand.  He is happy that he no longer has to watch Korean Dramas every night.  However, he is carelessly eating noodles in the white shirt he plans to wear the next day and stains it.

Lee’s Father attempts, without success, to use a washing machine.

Lee’s Mother lies in bed but cannot sleep.  She receives a call from her Graduated Husband asking directions for using a washing machine.  She tells him that washing clothes is part of his private life in which, per their Graduation Agreement, she cannot meddle.

Lee’s Mother hears him returning home and goes to the door to meet him.  She offers to fix him up on another Blind Date but he mumbles something and heads off for bed.

Lee’s Sister is on her phone talking with the Fey Caballero.  Since they are on picturephone, we learn that he reapplies his mascara before retiring for the night.  When her Mother enters the room, Lee’s Sister pretends to sleep.  So her Mother takes the phone out of her hand and she and the Fey Caballero face off.  She takes one look at the guy and tells him that whoever he thinks he is calling, it can’t be her daughter.

Yoon complains to Halmoni that her toothbrush is missing.

When the “Daughter” awakens, Hwang tells her she “accidentally” dropped her toothbrush in the toilet.

Hwang, at a DNA testing lab, hands two toothbrushes to a technician.

Lee arrives at work and finds Kang’s former coworker waiting outside the door to his office.  She has something to tell him about Kang.  He rolls his eyes heavenward.

Kang’s Sister encourages her to study so that she will be prepared to return to school.

Lee sits at his desk.  He recalls what he has just heard:  that it was Kang’s former coworker, not Kang, who was rude to the pervert. He remembers blowing her off, but his vestigial conscience is bothering him.

Lee calls Kang to apologize but she makes him grovel.  They bicker before she tells him to buzz off.

Kang arrives at her Mother’s shop and overhears her Mother on the phone with the landlord attempting to work out a deal to save her shop.

Kang is sad and returns home.  She encounters Park, who gives her Some Rules For Living.

Yoon and her Sister talk at work.  Yoon tries to persuade her that moving out of the house is Best For All Concerned.

Yoon confesses that she has a feeling that her “Daughter” may “disappear again.”

When Yoon offers to finance her Sister’s new home, her Sister is suddenly agreeable. 

The “Daughter” enters and Yoon’s Sister leaves.  While she is talking with Yoon, the “Daughter” receives a call from someone to whom she owes money.

Yoon asks the “Daughter” what the problem is.  The “Daughter” tells her that the family she was living with is experiencing financial stress and she borrowed $60 thousand to help them out.  Now she can’t repay it.  Yoon offers to repay the debt for her.  As the “Daughter” hugs Yoon, she smirks over her shoulder.

For some reason Lee’s Sister and the Fey Caballero are wandering the streets of Seoul after dark in traditional Korean garb.  He tells her he is returning to Italy the next day.  He professes his love and kisses her hand.  Then he proposes that they live together.

Hwang receives an email with the results of the DNA test.

At dinner, Kang puzzles her Mother and Sister by repeating some of the Life Philosophy she absorbed from Park that afternoon.

Then Kang tells them she has chosen not to go to college.

Well, the cat is out of the bag...finally! I couldn't stand fake SJ anymore. I felt sorry for JH, although I hope she treats HN better from now on or either she's going to regret it later on...

This is obviously one of these dramas where the female lead gets blamed for all the troubles that others cause :lol: We're only in episode 9 and she's already been unfairly fired twice, lol. Soon, she will get into trouble again because of that girl who works at her biological mom's company :unsure::rolleyes:

I gave in and watched until E08. Now I have to wait. -_-

Wow! Fake Soo Jung is really something. She's shameless. I'm just glad that Ji Eun found out the truth. I want her to exposed that shameless fake Soo Jung.

And I think I will laugh so hard when Jin Hee omma founds out that the girl she humiliated in front of people is her true daughter. Aaaah. I can't wait to see that. I wonder if Ha Nee will go with her easily? I hope not.

I really like the bond of Na Hee and her family. They're all sweet together. I'm glad the little sister is not a brat. She's really nice.

2 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I gave in and watched until E08. Now I have to wait. -_-

Wow! Fake Soo Jung is really something. She's shameless. I'm just glad that Ji Eun found out the truth. I want her to exposed that shameless fake Soo Jung.

And I think I will laugh so hard when Jin Hee omma founds out that the girl she humiliated in front of people is her true daughter. Aaaah. I can't wait to see that. I wonder if Ha Nee will go with her easily? I hope not.

I really like the bond of Na Hee and her family. They're all sweet together. I'm glad the little sister is not a brat. She's really nice.

To be honest, I hope not too. I dunno, I want something different. I don't want HN to be that long lost daughter who finds her "real", rich mom and goes back to her right away. I want her to work hard and earn things on her own. Besides, as much as I want JH to change and treat HN better, I have a feeling she's going to keep humiliating and mistreating her until she finds out the truth and it's too late, since I'm pretty sure she's going to side with Ji Eun because she's her niece.

I'm also glad HN's adoptive mom and her sister aren't annoying/evil in this drama. Their relationship is so sweet and I hope once the birth secret is out, it doesn't change.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 8

At work, Hwang reviewed the DNA test results:  insufficient evidence to conclude that the “Daughter” is Yoon’s daughter.

Hwang returns  home and tries to make nice to the “Daughter” as the household eats dinner.  Hwang cites a number of events that didn’t happen, all of which the “Daughter” professes to “remember.”  Then she begins toying with the “Daughter,”  reciting conflicting versions of the same memory, all of which the “Daughter” maintains she “remembers.”

Hwang asks her Mother which lab performed the DNA test for Yoon and the “Daughter.”

Hwang joins the “Daughter” in their bedroom.  When she begins asking more questions about what she remembers, the “Daughter” explodes in anger.

Park drinks beer at the bar and waits, and waits, for Hwang to appear.  Then he waits some more.

Kang’s Mother thinks her daughter’s decision not to go to college has something to do with her financial difficulties at her shop, but can’t get Kang to admit it.

Lee’s Mother scolds Lee’s Sister for being late to work.  Then her Mother tells her she needs to watch her weight so she’ll be slender for her blind date that weekend.  They bicker and the Sister retreats to her bedroom.  She remembers her conversation the previous evening with the Fey Caballero and is sad that he is returning to Italy.

From the airport, the Fey Caballero calls and leaves a message, telling Lee’s Sister that they will meet again.

Kang interviews for a job at a "discount" women’s clothing store and is immediately hired.  Both the owner and her store, however, give off a sketchy vibe.  [THE SHOP SELLS DESIGNER DRESSES WITHOUT LABELS.  THE SHOP'S OWNER  IS ALSO A SALES CLERK AT YOON'S HIGH END FASHION SHOP.   DO THE MATH.]

At he DNA lab, Hwang learns that Yoon put in an order for a DNA test then cancelled the order almost immediately.  But as she leaves the lab, Hwang hears the attendant mumble something about Yoon putting in a second request the same day.

The “Daughter” meets her real mother and complains that Hwang seems to suspect her ruse.  We learn how the “Daughter” tampered with the DNA samples to produce a false “match.”  We also learn that Daughter and Mother plan to continue the con until Yoon dies and the “Daughter” inherits her money.

Yoon’s Sister walks into her regular beauty shop and is surprised to find the “Daughter” talking with the beautician.  The beautician recovers quickly and tells her the “Daughter” learned about the shop when Yoon brought her a few days ago.  When the “Daughter” receives a call from Yoon, she seizes the excuse to leave the shop.

Hwang visits Yoon’s office and begins to ask her about the DNA test.  As they are talking, the “Daughter” joins them and Yoon gives her a money envelope.  Yoon tells Hwang that she is giving the “Daughter” money to pay off a debt.  The debt was supposedly incurred to pay for the “Daughter’s” foster mother’s surgery.  When Hwang asks how the foster mother is feeling, the “Daughter” tells her she is dead.

Yoon tells the “Daughter” that she has more money if she needs it.  When the “Daughter” says that she would like to open a café, Hwang grimaces.  Yoon partially recovers her senses and tells the “Daughter” that she should acquire barista skills before thinking of opening a café.

Hwang encounters her Mother and becomes angry with her when she learns that she is now willing to move out of Yoon’s house since Yoon is willing to buy them a new house.

When her Mother tells Hwang that she saw the “Daughter” at the beauty parlor, Hwang remembers where she first saw the “Daughter’s” Omma.

In her car, Hwang stops in front of the beauty shop and gets a good look at the beautician.  Just as she is about to drive off, the “Daughter” runs up to the beautician and once again shots, Omma!

The “Daughter” joins Hwang in a private room at a restaurant.  Before any food is ordered, hwang makes clear that she knows The Truth.

9 hours ago, zhanna said:

To be honest, I hope not too. I dunno, I want something different. I don't want HN to be that long lost daughter who finds her "real", rich mom and goes back to her right away. I want her to work hard and earn things on her own. Besides, as much as I want JH to change and treat HN better, I have a feeling she's going to keep humiliating and mistreating her until she finds out the truth and it's too late, since I'm pretty sure she's going to side with Ji Eun because she's her niece.

I'm also glad HN's adoptive mom and her sister aren't annoying/evil in this drama. Their relationship is so sweet and I hope once the birth secret is out, it doesn't change.

Jin Hee acts nice but she can be such a richard simmons that doesn't listen to all the sides of the story. She only believes what she wants to believe. I guess those things happening right now is some kind of karma to her.

I hope Ha Nee stays with her adopted family. They are much nicer compared to her real family. Those people sure do love to abuse their authority.

Why do I feel like Ji Eun's appa likes Jin Hee? It's like he's more worried of her than his own wife. And his wife sure is shameless. Tsk tsk!

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 9

Yoon’s Sister answers her phone and is invited to dinner.

We learn that the clerk in Yoon’s high-end fashion store is stealing merchandise. [NOTE:  THE SALES PERSON IS ALSO THE PROPREITOR OF THE DISCOUNT DRESS SHOP WHICH HAS JUST HIRED KANG.  SHE STEALS MERCHANDISE FROM YOON, REMOVES THE LABELS AND SELLS THEM IN HER SHOP.]

Yoon’s Sister drops by Yoon’s office and tells her they are invited to dinner.

Yoon and her Sister enter an empty private dining room at a restaurant.  The two women listen through the thin paper walls as Hwang interviews the “Daughter” in the next room.

Yoon and her Sister join Hwang and the “Daughter” in the next room.  The “Daughter” pleads her authenticity.  Yoon tears up the DNA test results Hwang has given her and proclaims that the “Daughter” is her Daughter, forever and always.

Hwang tells Yoon how the “Daughter” faked the results of the first test but Yoon refuses to believe her.

Yoon tells the “Daughter” that they will take a DNA test Right This Minute and prove that Hwang is lying.

The “Daughter” answers her phone.  The Seoul Police Department would like to chat.

At the Police Station, the “Daughter’s” real Mother is already being interviewed.  The Mother is filling the air with aigoos and perhaps some Korean curse words which don’t appear in the subtitles.

Yoon enters the station house with her Sister, “Daughter” and Hwang.  When her hairdresser familiarly greets the “Daughter,”  even Yoon knows it’s Game Over.

Not quite but when Yoon pleads with the “Daughter” to say it isn’t so, even the “Daughter” is too ashamed to speak.  Yoon’s Sister begins pummeling the hair dresser.   Yoon’s Sister then takes Yoon to he hospital.   Hwang fixes the “Daughter” with a double stinkeye.

Kang’s Mother and Sister learns that Kang has a new job.  Kang gives her Mother a dress from her new employer’s store.  Kang and her family celebrate her new job with a delivery order of KFC (Korean Fried Chicken.)

Kang takes a box of fried chicken to Park.

Yoon and her Sister return home and is put to bed.  Yoon is put to bed.

Halmoni, who has just been given the skinny, sits dumbstruck in the living room.

In her bedroom, Yoon flashes thru memories of the “Daughter.”  Then she weeps uncontrollably.

The “Daughter” and the Hairdresser share a jail cell.  Hwang drops by on her way out of the building and tells them that Mercy isn’t on the menu.

Before Hwang leaves, the “Daughter” accuses her of hating Yoon’s real daughter.  Hwang doesn’t deny it.

Hwang goes to her bedroom and begins disposing of the clothing the “Daughter” left behind.  She deposits them at the curb in two trashbags.  Before she reenters the house, she recalls the “Daughter’s” accusation and begins to cry.

Morning.

Lee’s Sister pines for the Fey Caballero and mopes in her bed.

Yoon pines for her lost “Daughter” and mopes in her bed.

Hwang stops by Yoon’s bedroom on her way to work.  Yoon apologizes.

Lee’s parents confront each other at lunch.  She’s like, You were paid last week but my bank account emits a hollow sound.  He tells her that if she does his laundry and cooks some side dishes for him now and then, her account will no longer ring hollow.  She storms off.

As he walks down the sidewalk, Lee sees a woman carrying a heavy load.  He pulls her out of the way of a bicyclists.   He is not entirely thrilled to discover that Kang is the woman he just saved.

As Lee’s face comes into focus, Kang isn’t so thrilled either. 

17 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I hope Ha Nee stays with her adopted family. They are much nicer compared to her real family. Those people sure do love to abuse their authority.

@xiashenghan

Kang seems to have evolved into a nicer person while living with her adoptive family than she was when she lived with Yoon.

16 hours ago, jimb said:
On 5/18/2018 at 11:52 AM, xiashenghan said:

@xiashenghan

Kang seems to have evolved into a nicer person while living with her adoptive family than she was when she lived with Yoon.

I'm just glad that she has become a very nice person. We can see that she has been a brat when she was young and I'm really not surprised seeing how her real family acts.

Archived