Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest sarss04

i dont know why but when i was registering i was trying to upload my picture but the picture wouldnt open i dont know why and now i need to get a camera so i can post up my video. ahh greatttt!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chemical9
Has anybody looked at the contest page yet? It looks interesting, but it's so vague :mellow: Anybody planning on participating? I want to, but I just wish there was more info lol

Yeah. I think the reason is cus their english is kinda limited. =x

But I guess I'll wait for the banner to be up on Wednesday.

It sounds like we have to imitate the stars and they'll pick the best.

.....BLAH! I'll just wait for the banner. :P

Guest miss':bella
SM is holding a contest for all people to apply. They are divided into Three major categories-becoming a star, producing a star, or casting a star. For the becoming a star part, you can register in many categories that include DBSK, Ara, Super Junior, Boa, Lee Yeon Hee, SM Stars, and All Stars in general. you can act, dance, sing, or be in a CF.

You have to pass the preliminary round, judged by an SM panel, then the next auddition course will contest of netizens and another panel of judges from SM will judge you. Finally, the last round will occur and everyone (?) will judge. Then they will make a final decision and many people (llike...i dunno 7?) will be chosen fro different categories. You will get prizes (like money) and such. If you are really good, SM will give you an exclusive contract or a chance to be on the SM staff.

I hope that answered quesstions.......

So to people that register...GOOD LUCK1!!

They aren't going to give you a contract if you are really good. It's a money winning contest.

Guest tink3rr

the main focus is money . but on the bottom in small print they wrote selected participants will be given exclusive contract for performers and soemthing about special staff for something else....lol

Guest fanturntable

so is this for like only korean citizens?

or people in america/canada can try out to ?

and would you have to fly all the way over to korea?

i read it but like it was in korean and i cant click english pages on the sm site cuz my labtops being a bum right now

and im not 100% good in korean so im kinda lost here.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

^

MEXICAN?

haha

the netizens would tear them to shreds.

NO OFFENSE!

i have a lot of mexican friends..nothing against them

but the netizens, umm..

i'm not too sure about how THEY'LL react..

Guest banggutbanggut3

I found something on a SM trainee....

I don't know if this is the right place, but I guess if you're a male, they'll be expecting something like this.....

CLick!!!

The trainee's name is Han Gyu Wan...heehee- (I think some people would say he's not actually singing....) :sweatingbullets: (I don't think he's lipsyching, but I think he is singing because in the real song, the singer's voice is husky and stuff)....I like his voice ^__^ (~ and him)

Do you guys agree? What do you think???

Guest krnpopfan

They aren't going to give you a contract if you are really good. It's a money winning contest.

Well...you should read the fineprint...they are giving out money as prizes (like i mentioned) but if they beleive you have potential, they will give you an exclusive contract or a position on the SM staf....if you dont believe me..then look at the site ^^

Guest lovablekrnstar63

hey

let's keep all the contest talk

in the contest thread.

i mean, that's what it's for, right? =]

Guest chemical9

^ Apparently, someone from soompi got into SM, but noone knows who he/she is.

Or maybe its just a rumour. So yeah.. <_<

Guest lovablekrnstar63

^

what??

i never heard that rumor..

whoa

where did the rumor start?

and did he/she get in through global auditions?

Guest NuChee

talent scouts usually in korea, right. but sm has connection to oversee, they give recommendations. the girl in soompi (if its really her, maybe it´s fake account. i will ask her when i meet in real life), she is scouted by recommendation.

maybe you were thinking about this.

bigbanglove did mention about a soompier getting scouted. :)

i wonder who that person is.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

^

wow..

that was a while back

i'm surprised you dug that up

i do remember her saying that

..maybe that's where the rumor got started

Archived