i think you look fine

the audio & the visual does match

the quality's bad though

it's like.. cloudy/ foggy

rejected TEN times? holy cow, i wonder how old that person is

really? it seems a bit off .

yeah my webcam sucks.

i had it since i was 11- wait now that i think of it ,

it's only been two years since i had it hm.

i seriously need a new webcam -_-

Guest Hitorijime

If you guys watch the toronto one and there are those 2 girls dancing, I was in the same room. lmao.

Anyways, I hope they have another one (gives me another chance if I go).

Guest tink3rr

xcheska : it actually quite well . i mean you've got style . some of the dancers in the my younger class don't even have the half the potential you have. so it's good ^^.

Guest fanturntable

xcheska : it actually quite well . i mean you've got style . some of the dancers in the my younger class don't even have the half the potential you have. so it's good ^^.

aww thankyou .

"the my younger class?"

i guess you mean "my/the younger class"

how old are the kids in the younger class. ?

Guest tink3rr

x.cheska : lmao i mean my younger dance "mates" lmao . they about the same as you . 13 14 even 15.... all of them dun have "performance" and you have it , i guess it's a natural thing.

ohya i finally got soundclick . god i'm slow lmao ==" . check it out ~*-

my.soundclick*-

Guest fanturntable

x.cheska : lmao i mean my younger dance "mates" lmao . they about the same as you . 13 14 even 15.... all of them dun have "performance" and you have it , i guess it's a natural thing.

ohya i finally got soundclick . god i'm slow lmao ==" . check it out ~*-

my.soundclick*-

OHHH lol... wow 15? hmm thnx .

performance as in kinda like .. charisma? idunno

it might not look like in but i was having so much fun while dancing that for some reason

i felt ALIVE again? even though i dont seem it . i was like laughing the whole time in my head keke ~

Guest tink3rr

"performance" as in you connect with the audience . kinda like charisma and that kind of stage presence you have once your on stage.^^-

dancing is fun~ ^^. i mean it's workout too .but ya i loved it since i was small XP.

ew. i just listened to my own soundclick , my powerless is terrible... ugh. must practice.more *-

Guest fanturntable

"performance" as in you connect with the audience . kinda like charisma and that kind of stage presence you have once your on stage.^^-

OH! sorry i dunt like grasp onto english that well when there's like a deep meaning to it -_-

Guest tink3rr
OH! sorry i dunt like grasp onto english that well when there's like a deep meaning to it -_-

umm hmm performance is when the audience feels what you are feeling . like if it's a sexy song . then you have to make the audience know it's a sexy song . same as in ballet or jazz , if it's a sad song . you have to make the audience know that it's sad.not just by the music but by how to you dance. ^^.

Guest fanturntable

umm hmm performance is when the audience feels what you are feeling . like if it's a sexy song . then you have to make the audience know it's a sexy song . same as in ballet or jazz , if it's a sad song . you have to make the audience know that it's sad.not just by the music but by how to you dance. ^^.

ohh... so like aware the audience? kind of. but with your actions and not just with the music i get it thnx XD

Guest tink3rr
ohh... so like aware the audience? kind of. but with your actions and not just with the music i get it thnx XD

yup . i think you get the idea. your welcome *- how is it going with you and sm entertainment. i saw a while back you got in to 3rd round . congrats ^^.

Guest fanturntable

yup . i think you get the idea. your welcome *- how is it going with you and sm entertainment. i saw a while back you got in to 3rd round . congrats ^^.

yeah but i dont know whats happening anymore .

they told me to send a dance video of me

but i was too embarrased cuz i saw other ppl dancing .

and my dancing would like decrease my chances of getting in =(

so i think im gonna wait another few months untill yeah.. to improve

or i'll just wait until the next global auditions

Guest tink3rr

ya practice makes perfect ~*- ^^. i have to wait until my vocal coach comes bak to Canada and then i can get off my lazii bum bum and start praticing again XP.

Guest SMiiLE**

haha

i have a voice teacher but it's not helping me any good. ><

*sigh

hm...

do any of you know how to get rid of the raspy voice when you sing..??

Guest Hitorijime
yeah but i dont know whats happening anymore .

they told me to send a dance video of me

but i was too embarrased cuz i saw other ppl dancing .

and my dancing would like decrease my chances of getting in =(

so i think im gonna wait another few months untill yeah.. to improve

or i'll just wait until the next global auditions

Did you do freestyling? It was good either way. Much better than me.

Guest SMiiLE**

^

unfortunatly no... >.<

EEK.

well when i try to reach the high notes its not clear..

it's like whispy. hahah.

ack i dont really know how to describe it.

but do you have a clue?

Guest tink3rr

umm . that you need to work on breathing then . cause if its raspy means that it out of your voice range at moment . practice on your breathing more and try reaching it , don't force your self or you'll hurt your throat .

Guest fanturntable

Did you do freestyling? It was good either way. Much better than me.

yes... in my head im like laughing but thinking at the same time what move im gonna do next

cuz i was like FROZEN in my head.. but then i stopped thinking and let my body do whatever foolish things lol

ya practice makes perfect ~*- ^^. i have to wait until my vocal coach comes bak to Canada and then i can get off my lazii bum bum and start praticing again XP.

oh you're lucky you have a vocal coach!

my mom says im too busy so i cant take up singing =( :tears:

UNLESS I BECOME A SINGER NOW THATS A DIFFERENT STORY LOL

the only singing lessons i'll get is when i go to high school next yr since im going to

a performing arts school --- vocal major.

Archived