Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ★wins★

well somtimes they will stop you [if your bad] but if your really good they will let you carry on,

- if they cant hear your voice properly they might tell you to sing another song

- if your really good they will ask you to sing another song (although sometimes they might just leave ya

- if your really really damn good they will put you into your own private room where you will sing a series

of songs.., and they REALLY like you and a callback is 80% yes.. ^^

(so i've heard)...

Rumor has it...

SM was primarily looking for non-Koreans this year such as Chinese, Malaysian, etc., so they won't be picking up hardly any Koreans if at all. SM does keep a long list of trainee's in order to sell some to other entertainment companies, so they might still pick up a couple if they're really good.

Guest .rainie

I think the callbacks for the Vancouver one has already passed..

But I'm not sure who actually got in, but I know a few people who got callbacks. =]

Guest angel_cutie
I think the callbacks for the Vancouver one has already passed..

But I'm not sure who actually got in, but I know a few people who got callbacks. =]

lucky!!! i heard that 5 got picked?? -.-" cant eactly remeber who they are thoe..

Guest flyaway.
I got a callback!!! YES! FIRST FILIPINO/HAWAIIAN!!! ALTHOUGH< I HEAR THERE IS ANOTHER ONE!

Really? You got one today?

I guess that means that it is still going on.

But anyways... CONGRATSS! I hope you make it! Make us Soompiers proud! :D

Guest littledude10000
Really? You got one today?

I guess that means that it is still going on.

But anyways... CONGRATSS! I hope you make it! Make us Soompiers proud! :D

i dont think he means he got one today i think this was a little before

well I know a girl named Ruxin got picked, shes going to korea in spring.

grade 9, and chinese background (this is in Vancouver auditions)

i know someone who got a callback, she told me she wasn't interested.

but I think it's a sham what she told me lol

Cause lately all she's been talking about (in Chinese, which I can't understand well no less...) is the SM Town thing.

She's probably going to go and be a trainee soon because right after class she went to the principal's office.

... I'm a little envious of her lol. She is pretty, but I don't know about her singing cause that's what she went for.

Guest CtlunatC
i know someone who got a callback, she told me she wasn't interested.

but I think it's a sham what she told me lol

Cause lately all she's been talking about (in Chinese, which I can't understand well no less...) is the SM Town thing.

She's probably going to go and be a trainee soon because right after class she went to the principal's office.

... I'm a little envious of her lol. She is pretty, but I don't know about her singing cause that's what she went for.

OMG!!! AHHHHHHH!!! :tears: i want a callback so badly >.<!!

hey did they call her house phone or her cell???? or was it email?? did it happen recently?

Archived