I was wondering~

is there a limit to

how many times you can

try out? like sending

emails, packages, or

actually going to the

audition place

There probably is no limit.

Jaejoong from TVXQ tried a lot of times from what I heard.

So don't worry. I probably will send in an audition thing many times. LOL. :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest predator

^Lol. Your reply made me laugh.

Yeah. My sis said that Jaejoong got turned down the first time or something and he worked really hard to get in.

If only I wasn't the procrastinator I am. XD

Guest flyaway.

^

NO WAY!!!

JJ TRIED MORE THAN ONCE?!

freak... SM is crazy to have

him try more than once!

but~ i'll try again!

Haha.. yeah. He tried out more than once.

I heard he was actually tone deaf at first.. but look at him now. :wub:

Guest predator

Haha.. yeah. He tried out more than once.

I heard he was actually tone deaf at first.. but look at him now. :wub:

Yeah I heard he was tone deaf too, but I'm not sure if it was true or just a rumor.

But he's very talented now. (I'm getting off topic. Sorry)

Do they always send an automated email when you apply for an audition? ... Cause I applied again and I didn't get anything back yet, unlike the first time I did where I got a quick response. Plus I remember asking them a question about the audition info page and in a week or so they replied back to me.

Guest dankyung

Boa was an exception. She was just such a talented young girl.

But most of SM were accepted over 16/17/18...^^

um ahaha not to be off topic but BoA was scouted cause of her looks. not really... talent. she was just majorly pretty and people in SM just trained her and everything.

Guest babiesy

Do they always send an automated email when you apply for an audition? ... Cause I applied again and I didn't get anything back yet, unlike the first time I did where I got a quick response. Plus I remember asking them a question about the audition info page and in a week or so they replied back to me.

not sure ):

i sent in an email 2weeks ago and i still havent gotten anything from them

not even an automated message ): WAAAAAH~

Guest Rawrr*^^

Psychotic Otaku

i got the same too!

i asked them a question about the audition and they replied really fast.

but after i replied i didn't get anything back...

:blink:

Guest miyeOnx3

hi guys,

yea i know ive been away for a while and ive gotten all your messages.

i came here to respond to all the questions i can,

firstly,no, i did not make it all the way into SM,

did i make it past a few rounds? yes, but they asked me to come to L.A. during december break and my parents refused so thats sorta where i got left.. and i didn't get an email saying i got rejected or accepted so i dont really know whats going on with SM right now as regarding to the emails,

second, some people asked for a clip of me? I'm one of the girls that SM put up in their audition video clips. (second to last) I'm under Atlanta, im not really proud of that clip honestly,-_-;;;; its not one of my best but nothing I can do about that.

thirdly, i do not know about 2007 global auditions, i haven't heard any more than the rest of you guys,

honestly at this point i dont really think SM is gonna come looking for me since i didn't go to LA and ect so yes ive sorta given up hope but I'm really considering auditioning again whether its SM or another ent. company.

Guest yooniceland

ATTENTION!!!!

okay, now i've got your attention, I would like to ask you all one thing, okay, maybe two... or three... whatever.

Oh gosh, this is really random, but... here goes. So, I'm sure you've heard about the Soompi Movie Project. Well, Esther, the creator, needs actors, extras... etc. Now, you're probably thinking, what does THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SM, right? Well, many may not be actors or may THINK that they aren't actors. Just think about it for a while, the SM Audition is quite similar to a college application. The more you've been involved, the more you look appealing to the judges and board. If you have some acting experience, in addition to your singing abilities, you will most likely be more favored than a person who can JUST sing. If they don't like your voice, but like your acting, hey! you've landed somewhere. It might not be the one thing that you always wanted to do, but you get to perform, right??

If you have any questions, PM me because i promised to help out in this!

Guest flyaway.

ATTENTION!!!!

okay, now i've got your attention, I would like to ask you all one thing, okay, maybe two... or three... whatever.

Oh gosh, this is really random, but... here goes. So, I'm sure you've heard about the Soompi Movie Project. Well, Esther, the creator, needs actors, extras... etc. Now, you're probably thinking, what does THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SM, right? Well, many may not be actors or may THINK that they aren't actors. Just think about it for a while, the SM Audition is quite similar to a college application. The more you've been involved, the more you look appealing to the judges and board. If you have some acting experience, in addition to your singing abilities, you will most likely be more favored than a person who can JUST sing. If they don't like your voice, but like your acting, hey! you've landed somewhere. It might not be the one thing that you always wanted to do, but you get to perform, right??

Hmm.. I've heard a little. But don't you have to be in LA to help out or something?

Guest tink3rr

yup . the more experience you get in different industries relating entertainment industry the better. go to more auditions or singing competitions and stuff , the more confident you get in yourself . also if your'e interested in other areas you wanna try . just go for it . i mean it 's one more chance to experience . learn . and improve ^^.

Guest predator

ATTENTION!!!!

i read about it and i would love to do it but i don't live in LA. :tears:

but good luck to everyone who's considering it.

Guest yooniceland

Hmm.. I've heard a little. But don't you have to be in LA to help out or something?

Well, she postponed the filming to the summer, so i guess it won't be a problem... i mean, then we would have 2 months. It'd be nice if somebody did live in LA, so that maybe some can stay with them. So, anybody interested??

Guest predator

^i wanna be involved

but i'm only 14 and i have overprotective parents

and they would never let me stay with someone i never met before.

(actually i wouldn't stay with someone i've never met before either)

Guest SMiiLE**

wow in L.A?

hey has anybody e-mailed SM their application?

after they gave you an auto-respond did they ever respond back after?

well i just got an email cause i emailed it a long time ago so yeah...

Guest Youngeun

I would love to to the Movie thing... but i don't live in L.A. more like in cleveland <_< where nothing happens AT ALL!!!! *breath* and i'm going to korea this summer >.<

Anyways... about the emails...

I've actually sent a number of emails and have gotten replies to all but one^^ you have to be careful about the subjects. I think they send automatic emails only when they're not there or something. And if the subjects is something important then they respond. Cuz i put "question" in the first email i sent and they repiled back in about a couple days... but when i replied back with the same email they didn't send a response back. >.< Maybe this was just me though...

and JJ couldn't have been tone deaf... i don't think however much you train you can get rid of it >.< and he clearly isn't tone deaf now ^^;;

Guest SMiiLE**

oh.

hahaa.

this is confusing.

well i responded back with teh same email and it said that my application got accepted and they'll inform me later about the auditions (if im in or out)

did anybody get that same email too after your application got accepted?

:sweatingbullets:

Archived