Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x3DOLPHiN
while everyone in my group was introducing them selves i saw one of the judges keep looking at me..maybe cause i was taller than most of the girls there and i wasn't wearing heels? either way when i sang and dance and did my modeling thing they didn't show anyyyyy interest which was why i gave up..but i got a call so i guess...im in?
omggd ur from ATL [:ahh MY HOMETOWN .CONGRATS [:

Guest AC3OfHearts

Ok Ok.....i auditioned in Dc, i went with 2 of my other friendsi went for dancing,singing and modelingwhen i got there i danced and sang and didnt really feel like i did a good jobbut then i went onto the modeling portion and they called me and my friend into a private room where they asked her to sing again, so thats good, then they told her to go and they told me to stand by one of the doorsand started asking me alot of Questions about my ethnicity,family,dreams and where im fromso i was like ok wtf?started getting excited and they asked me to sing again, and while i was in there it seemed as if they were training me with my voice cuz they kept giving me pointers and telling me what to do, then they asked me to speek in one of my native languages and introduce myselfit was great becuase i spent alot of time just making them laugh and smilingthen they started recording me again and telling me to turn at different angles slowly and backed awaylol at one point the woman with the video camera was backing away and i said "is everything ok" and she said "yea its ok, your just tall"im only 6'0 , but yea then i said ohh "im sorry" and she was like no thats a good thingi spent about a good hour in that room with them, it felt great by then i felt so much more relaxed and then they asked me to dance one more time as i left the roomso before i did and i looked at them , they didnt look as tense as before and were all just kinda laughing and smilingafterward one of the woman walked me to the exit and pulled out her buisness card....i was like OHH S*** and she told me they were leaving for korea on the 13 of october and said i did a wonderful job and told me to tell my parents just in case so there informed but i wasnt sure still if i made it cuz she couldnt give me a straight answer , but then again she isnt allowed toosoo now me and my friend are both like omg just waiting , and hoping for a call back or emailim just wondering what should i think , everyone i talked to said theres no way i wont get a call back .... but yea its almost november and still nothing...i put her card away somewhere safe anyway just wanted to get more feedback thank you and congrats to the people who made it alreadyP.S. Sorry for such a long messageOk Ok.....i auditioned in Dc, i went with 2 of my other friendsi went for dancing,singing and modelingwhen i got there i danced and sang and didnt really feel like i did a good jobbut then i went onto the modeling portion and they called me and my friend into a private room where they asked her to sing again, so thats good, then they told her to go and they told me to stand by one of the doorsand started asking me alot of Questions about my ethnicity,family,dreams and where im fromso i was like ok wtf?started getting excited and they asked me to sing again, and while i was in there it seemed as if they were training me with my voice cuz they kept giving me pointers and telling me what to do, then they asked me to speek in one of my native languages and introduce myselfit was great becuase i spent alot of time just making them laugh and smilingthen they started recording me again and telling me to turn at different angles slowly and backed awaylol at one point the woman with the video camera was backing away and i said "is everything ok" and she said "yea its ok, your just tall"im only 6'0 , but yea then i said ohh "im sorry" and she was like no thats a good thingi spent about a good hour in that room with them, it felt great by then i felt so much more relaxed and then they asked me to dance one more time as i left the roomso before i did and i looked at them , they didnt look as tense as before and were all just kinda laughing and smilingafterward one of the woman walked me to the exit and pulled out her buisness card....i was like OHH S*** and she told me they were leaving for korea on the 13 of october and said i did a wonderful job and told me to tell my parents just in case so there informed but i wasnt sure still if i made it cuz she couldnt give me a straight answer , but then again she isnt allowed toosoo now me and my friend are both like omg just waiting , and hoping for a call back or emailim just wondering what should i think , everyone i talked to said theres no way i wont get a call back .... but yea its almost november and still nothing...anyway just wanted to get more feedback thank you and congrats to the people who made it alreadyP.S. Sorry for such a long message

Guest flyaway.

^ no it's not ended yet ..remember Asian tour too ( Taiwan) ..^^

I thought Taiwan already had their auditions.

Woops. Nevermind. Ignore what I said.

Guest toocutedoggy

I thought Taiwan already had their auditions.

Woops. Nevermind. Ignore what I said.

lol - but the America global audition has ended though ..keke

ucc = user created content.

and ac3ofhearts: PLEASE use paragraphs and line breaks...

it's too read what you wrote >.<

what is ucc for? haha im new here lolz

i tried out for the SM LA auditionnn 2007 and i was wondering

did anyone here who tried out for the la auditions get a callbackk? sigh..

like for the ucc where is it held? and like whats it for mainly? im confusedd hehe :P

Guest Pinaiicolada

Heh, I have a friend that got a call back just a few days ago. I was pretty shocked actually.. I didn't know him till then. I just met him that day. What are teh odds? GAH! How lucky am I?! *squeezes cheeks* >w<

Guest flyaway.

Heh, I have a friend that got a call back just a few days ago. I was pretty shocked actually.. I didn't know him till then. I just met him that day. What are teh odds? GAH! How lucky am I?! *squeezes cheeks* >w<

Really? Where did he audition at?

According to some, I thought they were done calling people back.

asia tour? no news now.but they're to Taiwan on the 23rd....i'm waiting for the asia too..

A tour that only consist of Taiwan o_O ? I thought it includes other regions of Asia.

Guest Pinaiicolada

Really? Where did he audition at?

According to some, I thought they were done calling people back.

Washington D.C

I'm not sure exactly when they called him back but...

Ya

Guest amandalil

you all from usa?

or....someone from malaysia?

you all go for audition?

i'm from Malaysia...hehe...i've been checking sm ent website lately..still no news...

Guest pucapunipoemi

omg! i cant believe that i missed the auditions 2 yrs in a role!

does anyone know if they are going to have an audition next yr at 2008 for sm?

Archived