[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

Rania Zeid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Can't wait to watch JADE LOVER and this cute couple :heart:

They look adorable togetherlove.png

@sakura2016 Come on over chingu! It looks like we are going to get to watch this drama!

@ibru Thanks for the kiss gif. I can't wait to see those lips in action!

@irenetan Love those gif's too He looks georgeous in this one (I hope you don't mind me borrowing this)

vusWyfT.gif&key=8907aaf36a1ee5244e9e0dbdCR @irenetan         Omo this man is handsome, sexy and talented. 

21 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

key.area IG update

It's one of LJS staff IG account. He posted "Jade Lover" trailer cut. He said that he remember and can not forget all the happy memories of "Jade Lover" 3 months shooting.

OH MY GOD!! GIVE ME MY MAN AND DRAMA!! :love: 

11 hours ago, evie7 said:

They look adorable togetherlove.png

@sakura2016 Come on over chingu! It looks like we are going to get to watch this drama!

@ibru Thanks for the kiss gif. I can't wait to see those lips in action!

@irenetan Love those gif's too He looks georgeous in this one (I hope you don't mind me borrowing this)

CR @irenetan         Omo this man is handsome, sexy and talented. 

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS AT ONE!! :love: thank you so much for calling me over chingu!! :wub: I was really worried but looks like we'll get to watch our man in this drama!! :w00t: he's SOOOOOOOO HANDSOME!! :love: 

@irenetan @ibru @ilwoo_aein @Rania Zeid thank you so much for all the pics/gifs and videos!! :wub: I feel my heat will explode from happiness and excitement and seeing Lee Jong Seok being this handsome and charismatic and acting!! I really missed him!! :love: 

but we have 57 and 15 minutes trailer?!! I never heared of such long trailers!! they are really generous!! hhhhhhhhhh yummy!! Lee Jong Seok!! :love: 

11 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I was really worried but looks like we'll get to watch our man in this drama!!

Me too, I had given up hope. I'm just love that this looks like it's set in the 1930's. I love those sets, cars and clothes :D 

@0ly40 Thanks for the vids:wub:

Archived