[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Here to Heart 温暖的弦

sugarplum892

OH.  I remembered another thought I had while watching yesterday.  When YX visits the 66th floor in her Coca Cola bottle outfit.  ("Loved" that strike a pose moment she had when the elevator door opened too... <_<)

Anyhoo . . . do we think the receptionists in the lobby call the personal elevator down for her or do we think she knows the pass code for the personal elevator?  Because if the latter, I so want her to ask why the pass code is 0909.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she already knows what 0909 means....as always she wouldnt have bothered about it and ignore the fact that WN is the only one in his heart even after all these years...tsk  tsk. She is stupid and unreasonable to think that he will come to her side if she tries hard. Meh. 

@themarchioness , heh, yes there are moments when he’s extra extra. :wub: Really, with all the issues with DXT, I was rather impressed with him as a leader. I still think he’s remarkable because he always keep such great calm in the midst of witnessing things that I’m sure annoys or upsets him. 

I’m sure YX doesn’t know what the code the elevator means. Heh. 

@kokodus, that scene that you mentioned was very intense. I always think of how he could do nothing but watch WN walk into the trap PWN set after she loftily told him that her personal life is none of his business. Heh.

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/05/30/c-netizens-howl-in-outrage-over-the-hot-mess-c-drama-here-to-heart-with-janine-chang-and-hans-zhang/

what is this about?  i did not know that this has been adopted from a novel.  Oh!!! what a troll!!!!  But if the drama had cut sweet scenes in spite of the leads have great chemistry, i will also be raged.  

I hear so many different accounts of the novel that I don’t know what to believe. It seems like this drama has a lot of people upset I guess. It’s good that it’s because people wanted to see more of the main couple though. I’m okay with what we got so I don’t feel discontented. Who knows...maybe they’ll release a director’s cut. 

I wonder if WN thought she got the assistant job partly because of her past with NX.  I kind of get a kick out of WN now being the boss of all those people who were gossiping about her. While I know she’ll be professional right to the end, those people probably felt a bit troubled over their past actions.

I don’t get it either, I felt so engaged and pulled in at all times.  But to each their own, I suppose. 

The part about the drama making things more makjang has me head scratching though because I’ve read what other people have written about the book and, if anything, the drama sounded toned down!  There was some crazy stuff in the book, unless people were just making stuff up, so I don’t know???

@themarchioness  indeed some of the things in the book sounded bizarre. I suppose the wedding plot in the end might have been unavoidable because it might have been a pivotal moment in the story so the drama didn’t/couldn’t cut it. I think NX and WN had a lot of sweet moments though. I don’t have time now to list them but they are there.

Also, it would be nice if your posts on the epilogue were on the first page of this thread so that they are easily accessible. :wub: I wonder if the forum mod could accommodate us. 

Ohhh this look NX gives when Guan Ti suggests that a talent like WN should come to the R&D department. Bwahahahahahaha. It's hilarious. I seriously love this rewatch more than I thought I would. I'm taking it slowly because I want to savour each moment.  I go back and rewatch the already rewatched eps sometimes. LOL. @celebrianna You are right, there are way too many sweet moments between them....one has to only look with their eyes open. Pssst.  

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Question: How did NX come down that fast from the 66th floor after knowing about that fake falling down act pulled by DXT??? How did the news even get to him that fast in the first hand?? LOL. 

I assume that man has eyes and ears everywhere.  :lol:

I also assumed someone just got word back to him quickly.  It was an argument in a public area after all.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Ohhh this look NX gives when Guan Ti suggests that a talent like WN should come to the R&D department. Bwahahahahahaha. It's hilarious. I seriously love this rewatch more than I thought I would. I'm taking it slowly because I want to savour each moment.  I go back and rewatch the already rewatched eps sometimes. LOL. @celebrianna You are right, there are way too many sweet moments between them....one has to only look with their eyes open. Pssst.  

I go back and rewatch earlier episodes too. Heh. Yeah, I remember that scene in the game room when GT said that. I don’t think GT knew about WN and NX at that time did he? Anyway, I particularly love how GF was able to get NX to confess that WN is “that” first love. 

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Question: How did NX come down that fast from the 66th floor after knowing about that fake falling down act pulled by DXT??? How did the news even get to him that fast in the first hand?? LOL. 

I know right. Heh. He said he could find her anywhere but I agree with @themarchioness. News travels fast in that company too.

13 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I go back and rewatch earlier episodes too. Heh. Yeah, I remember that scene in the game room when GT said that. I don’t think GT knew about WN and NX at that time did he? Anyway, I particularly love how GF was able to get NX to confess that WN is “that” first love. 

I know right. Heh. He said he could find her anywhere but I agree with @themarchioness. News travels fast in that company too.

GT has a suspicion that there must be something between them with the way he treats her differently. He also asked WN directly before this scene whether they have any "special" relationship between them. LOL. I think he knows. He might be a tube light at certain aspects but NX is soo obvious that even a guy like him could guess it right away. LOL. That's why he didn't even finish the sentence fully when he asked whether WN could come to R&D Dept, he stopped it midway after seeing NX's death glare. LOLOLOL. 

@kokodus, I remember the scene where he was interrogating WN about her relationship with NX and then NX walked out of the elevator and almost caught him in the act. Though I think NX figured out what he was up to. Heh. It’s just that I couldn’t remember if the game room scene happened before his interrogation of WN. 

@celebrianna The game room scene is definitely after the Interrogation scene. Lol. I also like that scene. I love how flustered NX became when GT, to get NX to stop questioning, said that his back hurts after sleeping together with NX the previous night. Bwahahahahaha. These brothers crack me up so much. 

@kokodus, I love their interactions. I remember the time NX was in the office on the weekend and WN didn’t show up because she was mad at him (rightly so) and here comes GT standing in the elevator door and striking a sexy pose while asking NX to have dinner with him. LOL They really act so boyish when they’re not talking business. 

@celebrianna Oh yes that scene was very funny. NX then goes and hits on his bum and runs into the elevator. Such boys they are. LOL. This is what ZLL lacks. Good friends. Being at a position like that, it is soooo difficult to remain sane. I think NX is blessed to have crazy and wise friends like them. Lol. 

@kokodus, I do wonder if NX met GT and GF in college. I like that the way the three brothers socialize seem to be in the game room or occasionally at a lounge. I don’t think we’ve really seen them at a club. 

ZLL is blessed in a different way. He has loving and supportive parents. As to friends, he’s pretty close with WN and WR so I guess his friends are ladies. PWN seem to be his bar or social buddy though one of them said they grew up together so they might have been school buddies too.

@celebrianna I think I'm more interested to know how ZLL knows the Wen sisters. Did he go to the same uni as them??? He was not in the picture at all except for that one scene when picked up little WN after she break up with NX. Are they family friends?? Hmm...

@kokodus, I wonder about that too. He just suddenly appears after WN breaks up with NX but perhaps the novel sheds more light on this. I tend to believe that they might have been family friends. I think NX and WN’s family were family friends too most likely after the two started dating. I sometimes think of what might have been if all that stuff hadn’t happened. Both fathers alive and a bigger family for both sides. Ah well, no use indulging in what might have been.

It really is something though how WN was always resolute in rejecting any possibility of a romantic relationship with ZLL even in the future and even when there wasn’t any hope for her and NX.

On 5/30/2018 at 7:03 AM, themarchioness said:

And @[hF9] you should definitely rewatch with us. :wink: 

i was going to make an exception and rewatch after reading here, about how you girls now note the little details but work has been hectic and draining. I have 3 pages to read here, lol. I've missed the OTPs:tongue:

Anyways, tomorrow is finally sunday and i'm already planning to relax to rewatch!

Archived