Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

K is only successful in killing the baddies so far, he hasn't been successful in killing the goodies... so no worries, JYT should be just fine.

Wow, I am quite surprised that last night was the highest ratings yet...

Let tonight's finale reach the highest record then!!

Namsan Tower, let's go!!

I hope you are right. We need mojito

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

from what i can gather, i think the writer really caters to korean preferences when it comes to romance in this drama.. i hv korean buddy who told me she prefers aerin and kimbon to take their time in building relationships coz she just lost her husband.. 

i guess i can understand that coz we talked so much about how its only been two months since her husband died.

i think there will be no romance but maybe they will show something that could lead to romantic relationship in the future..

maybe it will end with they’re smiling at each other while eating sandwiches after picking up joonjoon from school ** cries

ps: whats the name of the writer? im gonna put her/him in my ban list lol  

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

41 minutes ago, junejungki said:

oh!! no!! JYT shot by K ?? I hope he's not dead :bawling:

I think it’s X, no idea who he is but the baddie told K to stay low and X will do the job.  

Feeling positive :love:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zba72 said:

I think it’s X, no idea who he is but the baddie told K to stay low and X will do the job.  

aigoo there are so many alphabets involved in this drama.. K, X.. :huh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

You know what guys, i left a comment on one of this drama's pd ig a week ago (on a post where he show the last script with caption 'the last spurt') asking him to give us kiss scene between aerin and Bon sorta... and he just replied with 'opps! with that covering mouth emoticon'..... hmm not a good sign guys

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

One thing guys. I forget the dads name, but they he dad in the mom group that is also friends with bin or his ‘double agent’ for KIS, isn’t he the husband of bins ex flame that he thinks is dead? The heels were a dead giveaway (no pun intended). But it hasn’t been addressed yet so maybe I’m just wrong?

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, zba72 said:

We already know who K is. Voice is M, Shim is X.

Definitely not as creative as Terius, Alice...:lol:

2 minutes ago, philosophie said:

One thing guys. I forget the dads name, but they he dad in the mom group that is also friends with bin or his ‘double agent’ for KIS, isn’t he the husband of bins ex flame that he thinks is dead? The heels were a dead giveaway (no pun intended). But it hasn’t been addressed yet so maybe I’m just wrong?

It was just a red herring to throw us off...

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

We already know who K is. Voice is M, Shim is X.

Definitely not as creative as Terius, Alice

The only other alphabets I remember well are A,B,X,Y -the fishes :D not forgetting uncle 

• LOL 7

32 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

You know what guys, i left a comment on one of this drama's pd ig a week ago (on a post where he show the last script with caption 'the last spurt') asking him to give us kiss scene between aerin and Bon sorta... and he just replied with 'opps! with that covering mouth emoticon' today..... hmm not a good sign guys

Then, I'll just forget the spot where I've buried my hope for kiss scene. Because it seems impossible to dig it out in the future. I should've cremated the hope-for-kiss and throw the ashes to the beach near me.:tears:

• Sad 4
  • LOL 5

Just got off watching with subs. I think the scenes last night were necessary , so this drama is really one of those that could have benefitted from an extension of at least one episode.  Some things I like:

1. JYT's development arc - from being a narcissistic cowardly villain that we have seen at the beginning , JYT has come a full circle. I liked that he was smart enough to contact Kwon ( honestly all the non-NIS agents here  are way sharper than the NIS  & cops) which saved Bon's life. Nice to see him  give whatever money he could get his hands on to his driver , allowing the latter a new lease of life. After all he understood what it was like to be just a pawn in some else's game. Then I appreciate that he gets to do one  final heroic deed tonight of offering himself as bait - given the tone of this drama I don't think he will die. He is likely going to get a new identity after he recovers and sip mojito somewhere  . ;)

2. AeRin sneaking in as a nurse. I know the romance is slow and seems almost non-existent. But being a spy drama, we may just have to read between the lines the way spies read codes.  She wanted to see Bon herself to make sure he was ok. She could have just passed the document to Yoo. And when Bon said he was "jealous" the last time she cleaned JYT's head, she teasingly retorted that she'd buy shampoo tissue the next time .  (So I think she should get the drift about how he feels for her. I think the fact that she brought Bon to visit her husband's columbarium is perhaps "asking permission" -  lol...ok just my speculation :w00t:

3. Finally as we all had speculated, Kwon is good and that Shim has been the traitor from the start.  Bon's name cleared and he is back  as an agent. I thought SJS was spot on with his emotional scenes here. 

Xt9chl8.pngeZPUige.png

4. While I was never a big fan of Agent Yoo 's spying skills, I was surprised at how sad I was when she was knocked down. I think she gave the emotional pull for everyone to rally together . I have a soft spot for DW and the actor playing him ever since The Liar and his Lover. I giggled when he put on a suit and decided to go out to field. I hope he and agent Yoo get to go to Iceland together.

5. Finally , one of the highlights of this drama has always been the KIS. They never disappoint me in how quickly they find info and track things. Maybe the NIS will need their help tonight :w00t:

So my war cry for tonight as we had to the finale...GIVE US SOME  ROMANCE!!!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2

40 minutes ago, triplem said:

2.  (So I think she should get the drift about how he feels for her. I think the fact that she brought Bon to visit her husband's columbarium is perhaps "asking permission" -  lol...ok just my speculation :w00t:

3. Finally as we all had speculated, Kwon is good and that Shim has been the traitor from the start.  Bon's name cleared and he is back  as an agent. 

I think AR already know that KB has feelings for her and likewise.  My guess is she is probably waiting for him to tell her.  She reciprocated but in a very subtle way like when she thank him for being alive.  I am also thankful to Yoo for ‘letting him go’ ^_^

i really feel sad for KB about Shim.  It was really cruel to ‘eliminate’ people because it goes against the system,  what BS :rage:  and to be brought down by the same person you trusted for years. 

I am still praying the wrap up will be less than 20mins.

btw the photo of terius team, KB with a tie?  Mojito ?^_^

• Like 5

so guys since terius is ending today, what drama are you gonna watch next? lets meet again in that thread :D

35 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

that is namsan tower right! ive been to that place twice.. 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Remove before posting. TQ
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so guys since terius is ending today, what drama are you gonna watch next? lets meet again in that thread :D

Im going to watch 'so im married my antifan' next! I like choi soo young hehe..

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

that is namsan tower right! ive been to that place twice.

Ive been there too but cant recall that thing lol. And did they sell mojito at night too??

• Like 7

Like some of you guys, I refuse to watch last night's episode with subbed yet until tonight's episode is done. But i take the word by those who have watched it with subbed that it is not as bad or "heart-wrenching: as the live show last nite..hehe. This way, I could watch as if I am watching a long movie with rather slow beginning but end with something intense #stillhavesmallhope..hehehe

I'm not surprised by the reaction of the local netizens though about this drama. Most of them are into this drama just because of SJS and were critical of In Sun at the early stage of the drama. In one forum site I've frequented, one viewer even commented that AR and JJ are actually the obstacles to the drama, the one that drag the shows down *big whoops!!* *eyes rolling big time*.. This particular viewer is obviously into the drama because of SJS only since it has been quite sometime he appeared in a mini series (the last one was Oh My Venus, if I'm not mistaken). But if the PD or Writer took consideration of merely the local's taste, then they are in the wrong business or network since MBC is one of the hottest network (apart from TVN) among international fans. So, our opinions matters too...(*cough..trying to make the PD / Writer nim feeling guilty..if they are lurking here :))

I dont want to talk about the frustration of slow romance @ the probability of no kiss..I think I have vented out enough last night..hehehe. Like some of you too, I already had my heart broken too many times in the last 1 year (Mr Sunshine, The Ghost Detective, Judge vs Judge, Queen Mystery 2 etc..). Although I buried all hope since last night (and since one of you guys mentioned about the PD nim's response in the ig), I wish, the least they can do (even if it is too late to send this wish) is to give a clearer indicator on how AR feels about Bon. The least. Bon's feeling is obvious, but AR's feeling still in limbo, IMHO..(on that note, I dont mind that 40 years time jump...hahahaha :joy:)

Ok..I know, there is 50-50 hope tonight finale will be satisfactory but just in case (because I tend not to write anything if I feel so frustrated), let me first say thank you to all the live recappers (especially @ktcjdrama and @jeonghyang and occasionally @triplem). To all those who have been posting the bts, gifs, yt of the OSTs and to those who made me LOL with all the witty opinions/comments and funny predictions, kamsahanida too..you guys surely made this journey throughout the drama to be really fun and awesome..thank you again..see you guys again in the next drama..:love:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

My next watch is The Last Empress.  The premise of the show is interesting

• Like 6

So the last filming was done at Namsan? Well, well, well, I guess we're getting our mojito after all.... and a little kiss. Yeah, I'm still going to hope for one. 

My next watch? I have 4 ongoing dramas now for weds-thurs alone :P 

@triplem that's some acting by SJS during confrontration with Shim. Can really feel his anger anguish etc. Another powerful acting this week was by LDG in FoxBrideStar when confronted by LJH. 

• Like 4