[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

16 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

The first of many player moves. 

DH is a natural, when it comes to pulling out these cute, adorable, mischievous, and sexy moves. Who would have thought DH has it in him!

Really, I need to thank Vengo and Reba for portraying their characters so well. Both of them had the potential of being cringe worthy in many scenes, if they didn't do it right. 

DH got charm in spades, but has to conceal them behind his icy facade. Poker faced that he was, and still attracted bed invaders demonesses for years until the pretty boy "chased him off" to Jiuchongtian. :joy:

Vengo and Reba were so on point as DH and FJ. Really, how could they think somebody else can do these roles just as well? Though I disliked their made up story in TMOPB, I'm glad that they were FJ and DH, and eventually reprised their roles for their actual story. :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

DH got charm in spades, but has to conceal them behind his icy facade. Poker faced that he was, and still attracted bed invaders demonesses for years until the pretty boy "chased him off" to Jiuchongtian. :joy:

Vengo and Reba were so on point as DH and FJ. Really, how could they think somebody else can do these roles just as well? Though I disliked their made up story in TMOPB, I'm glad that they were FJ and DH, and eventually reprised their roles for their actual story. :love:

We have to thank the fans who made petitions to have them reprise their roles. Imagine if DHDJ was played by Kris Wu who was the rumoured actor for DHDJ. It wouldn't give that dijun vibe that Vengo releases.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That's the first time DH is stalking FJ! :tounge_wink:

Before that he had seen Ali and FJ near Jiuchongtian Miaohua mirrors by the falls. :blush: 

LS was asking him the actual story, one of which DH was said to be passing by. What passing by? He was stealthily following the cousins! :joy: And minutely seeing FJ to know she is drenched that he dropped her his robe. Seeing how beautiful she is, he can't help getting coquettish and flirty himself. :love:

He himself admitted to stunned, rascal playboy LS seeing a beauty, and telling that those who described FJ as a beauty got good taste. :lol:

I loved how LS also emphasized that those who saw "extremely beautiful fairy" and DH definitely agreed.

and about his robe..he practically force FJ to accept his robe..:lol: and Ali said it's a token of love?

Agreed with @ChibiLy about DH already interested or smitten with FJ at the first sight. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I loved how LS also emphasized that those who saw "extremely beautiful fairy" and DH definitely agreed.

and about his robe..he practically force FJ to accept his robe..:lol: and Ali said it's a token of love?

Agreed with @ChibiLy about DH already interested or smitten with FJ at the first sight. 

I agree DH felt something when he first laid eyes on FJ. That flicker in his eyes. :wub: In all lives and forms, he has always remembered, liked, or adored her at first sight.

Ali is really the best cousin. Very, very perceptive cousin. :P

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Poor ZL. DH was so out of character. ZL must have been so stressed trying to understand what was going on.

In drama , ZL thought DH worry about YCW's mischiefs after their duel because DH look restless and agitated..but apparently the reason is he had left something aka handkerchief in Fanyin Valley..lol.

And poor ZL pondered without results

PB 1 page 183

Moreover, he(DH) had never
been the type to rush. There were still two months when he could come
and go freely into and out of the valley. Yet he left the reverent Buddha
who was guesting at Taichen Palace for Mount Fuyu thousands of miles
away. Surely, it couldn’t have been for the Biyiniaos’ lesson. Had His
Majesty always been so magnanimous?
Zhonglin pondered without results and clucked his tongue – let’s just think
Dijun was becoming more magnanimous over these past two years.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

We have to thank the fans who made petitions to have them reprise their roles. Imagine if DHDJ was played by Kris Wu who was the rumoured actor for DHDJ. It wouldn't give that dijun vibe that Vengo releases.

Yes, the early fans are awesome! You've seen ahead how right Vengo and Reba are for the roles of DH and FJ. Whoever you are, many of us who came to know them later are very grateful. :kiss_wink:

Neither did Vengo and Reba disappoint as DH and FJ. They were exceptional! These are two roles that will be associated with them for a long time; they've set the bars high on smouldering chemistry, platinum locks, revered deity aura, eye speak, minute expressions, and extreme cuteness without grating the nerves. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, pawla said:

@jimmylyne DH certainly knows he has an extraordinary good look which can make women and men fall head over heels for him. He definitely used it to his advantage there. 

I really love the fact that his extraordinary good look and all his talents belong to 'the one and only' woman..Bai Feng Jiu.

Agree with Lian Song tho..

PB2 page 374

"But I now see that you didn't wait in vain after all if you were spending all these
years waiting for Fengjiu. She is really the only one fit to be your queen.” - LS

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I really love the fact that his extraordinary good look and all his talents belong to 'the one and only' woman..Bai Feng Jiu.

Agree with Lian Song tho..

PB2 page 374

"But I now see that you didn't wait in vain after all if you were spending all these
years waiting for Fengjiu. She is really the only one fit to be your queen.” - LS

LS might as well have said that those who schemed to marry/tried to force DH in to a rel were witches (actually, exchange "w" to "b"). 

DH can only fall in love and marry the one who's perfect for him as his empress.

“Very beautiful,” he told her. “And she'll be even more beautiful when she grows up.” He paused then added: “She has a good personality too.” Then he recalled: “Also very talented. Talented in everything.” And finally concluded: “Everything about her is wonderful.” Then as though he was speaking to himself: “Since I picked her, naturally everything about her is wonderful.” (PB2, p87)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I agree DH felt something when he first laid eyes on FJ. That flicker in his eyes. :wub: In all lives and forms, he has always remembered, liked, or adored her at first sight.

Ali is really the best cousin. Very, very perceptive cousin. :P

So very true..

DJ/Baby fox

DH/FJ

SXR/Xiao jiu

ShenYe/Aranya

Ali the best cousin to FJ and no doubt will be the best uncle to BGG.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Aari sky said:

Daughter? Do u want the entire male population to die at the hand of DH? :joy:

Even if he gets jealous over FJ, she's already his so he can control the urge to make others disappear but if it's his DAUGHTER then that's a whole different matter..

Tang qi said their no 2 is a girl...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

Father god actually took him to Water marsh school. It was a while later he went to nine heavens.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I am not sure. I haven't heard any updates. I think it would be hard to find the right combination. On top of physical qualities,  there is chemistry between the main leads which is essential.

Its not going ahead ip has expired. And tmopb movie was a flop.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LS might as well have said that those who schemed to marry/tried to force DH in to a rel were witches (actually, exchange "w" to "b"). 

DH can only fall in love and marry the one who's perfect for him as his empress.

“Very beautiful,” he told her. “And she'll be even more beautiful when she grows up.” He paused then added: “She has a good personality too.” Then he recalled: “Also very talented. Talented in everything.” And finally concluded: “Everything about her is wonderful.” Then as though he was speaking to himself: “Since I picked her, naturally everything about her is wonderful.” (PB2, p87)

Heaven, Destiny, Fate grace him with truely remarkablely kind, beautiful and sensible woman to be his Empress.. BFJ.

In those excerptions He missed FJ very much, long for her ..from the way he talks about FJ..

DH pov

But why out of thousands of people did he only like Fengjiu? He thought
about it for a long while and at last concluded it was because he had good
vision. Because his sight was keen, he was able to discover her – a diamond
in the rough.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

50 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The way DH described FJ is so romantic. He is basically saying she is perfect in his eyes and only she can give him happiness.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Heaven, Destiny, Fate grace him with truely remarkablely kind, beautiful and sensible woman to be his Empress.. BFJ.

In those excerptions He missed FJ very much, long for her ..from the way he talks about FJ..

2 hours ago, triplesung said:

The way DH described FJ is so romantic. He is basically saying she is perfect in his eyes and only she can give him happiness.

At the pinnacle of his power, in charge of life and death in all realms, DH had to be careful with who can be his friends and who can he trust. It is lonely at the top.

He is bound to be vulnerable with whoever he chooses to be his empress. That said empress who will be 2nd to him in power should be as sensible and level headed as he is, and can willingly lay her life just as he will for the sake of all realms. Most of all, she will never abuse his trust, and she will be the one who will love him the most.

Of all the women who claimed they love him, only FJ was sincere and true of her feelings to him. She was also the very first to protect him, and she never took advantage of their close relationship. She's the one who loved him with all the heart a little girl can give.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Poor DH :joy: Now that FJ has GG, DH is no longer the spoiled one when they go to festivals.

Methinks the love rivalry started when FJ woke up. :sweatingbullets: 

DH's quite shameless, he will be the biggest (tallest) kid joining the fun. He can always make LS and XY tag along, plus Ali, hahaha. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, triplesung said:

70% of them were novel fans hence they were very clear abt demanding VG and DR to be recasted as DH and FJ after learning from TMOPB that the actors were perfect fit for the respective roles , they were the same fans we have to thank for delaying pillow book drama production (coz of the crappy cast) which coincidentally brought enough time for  TMOPB to be released  first orelse we would have had Krish wu or jiro wang playing as DH and AL playing as FJ even before TMOPB had telecasted in TV. Then it would have been too late to discover that VG and DR were the perfect fit for the roles..

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1