[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I remember the scene where they were just in Aranya Dream, where DH told FJ they were engaged. But because FJ doubted like how she could agree on the engagement, he must have done something else than just kneel down, and when DH asked her what should he do, did you notice how DH caressing her arm? Lol. Now I don't know if that was DH' doing or Vengo :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

For the loyalty alone, his mistakes and misleading FJ about DH can be forgiven. :) It says a lot about him that DH, with whom he dueled twice, would eventually trust him and forge him a sword against ML. XY isn't after power, nor did he abandon them even when he himself was half dead from injuries.

And I admire him for that. Even he is from the Demon clan, his characteristic is far from being demonic. I don't know about the rest of the other Lords because they were not shown much except for Nie Chu Yin that I despise. I think YCW need to switch role with Heavenly Lord, he fit demon clan :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

He has been long surpassing that by fathering FJ's child, lol :P

And I do agree with YCW's stupidity, just because he loves JH doesn't mean everyone would go crazy for her even FJ complained ha ha. 

The power of love turned him blind.

16 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

He is sweet and loyal indeed, just has a very bad taste when it come to woman. 

I remember when FJ was with DH trapped after the Miaoluo encounter, YCW was looking for FJ and the way he was whispering calling FJ was so hilarious. I imagine him running around looking for her and scared to death that he might have left her eaten by the snakes. 

He is a fantastic friend to have. He will always have your back.

You are right, YCW love for JH really tinted his judgement. As soon as JH was taken out of the equation, YCW was able to analysis the situations well. For example, YCW knew DH was jealous and told FJ not to run after Meng, when Meng discovered her true identity.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Hahahah, will those two first blind dates really say anything? I think not, because there was still a blind date banquet with even more men afterwards. :tounge_wink: BQ would not have expected though that FJ ended in DH's hot spring instead. :naughty:

Then I'll say BQ succeed on playing matchmaker :joy:, if she didn't arrange those blind date banquet, no men would chasing FJ, no men chasing mean no hot spring, no hot spring mean no forgetting things, no forgetting things mean no rumour between them lol. Now I am wondering what DH think when he saw her in the hot spring lol, one thing I am sure, he enjoyed it a lot, he savor as much as he could :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

The power of love turned him blind.

He is a fantastic friend to have. He will always have your back.

You are right, YCW love for JH really tinted his judgement. As soon as JH was taken out of the equation, YCW was able to analysis the situations well. For example, YCW knew DH was jealous and told FJ not to run after Meng, when Meng discovered her true identity.

But at the same time, if he wasn't so in love with JH, he won't seek DH which mean he might never meet FJ. So I'll say its a blessing in disguise. That's the only good thing that has something to do with JH lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

26 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

I remember the scene where they were just in Aranya Dream, where DH told FJ they were engaged. But because FJ doubted like how she could agree on the engagement, he must have done something else than just kneel down, and when DH asked her what should he do, did you notice how DH caressing her arm? Lol. Now I don't know if that was DH' doing or Vengo :joy:

Unless otherwise stated by V, he was playing DH the bestest and most convincingly way ever.  :blush:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Then I'll say BQ succeed on playing matchmaker :joy:, if she didn't arrange those blind date banquet, no men would chasing FJ, no men chasing mean no hot spring, no hot spring mean no forgetting things, no forgetting things mean no rumour between them lol. Now I am wondering what DH think when he saw her in the hot spring lol, one thing I am sure, he enjoyed it a lot, he savor as much as he could :joy:

With a mind and memory as sharp as his, why else did he hightail to Fanyin Valley and stood up Buddha as soon as it opened? :tounge_wink:

• LOL 4

27 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

I live for these tender moments! 

The way they look at each other,  hold hands, and DH holding FJ's neck. It's all so tender. There were some scenes where I felt like DH and FJ's eyes literally sparkle when they looked at each other.

I think Vengo and Reba's acting add extra sweetness on to the already romantic story of DH and FJ. 

Spoiler

I personally think there is something going on between Vengo and Reba. Their lack of personal space with each other is interesting. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

47 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hahahah, will those two first blind dates really say anything? I think not, because there was still a blind date banquet with even more men afterwards. :tounge_wink: BQ would not have expected though that FJ ended in DH's hot spring instead. :naughty:

No one would have predicted that ending!

36 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Hmm...may be he wouldn't mind seeing more of that!

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

None of the Bais and the red fox clan expected DH as their next son-in-law. Only Ali did, hahahaha!

I really would have wanted included as a scene the lamentations of Grandma Fumi on FJ's choice of husband. :lol:

• LOL 3

None of the Bais and the red fox clan expected DH as their next son-in-law. Only Ali did, hahahaha!

I really would have wanted included as a scene the lamentations of Grandma Fumi on FJ's choice of husband. :lol:

Poor Ali. He is probably one of the few people who knows how shameless these highly respected male deities can be.

It would have helped viewers who have not read the book understand why the Bai family had certain criterias for their son-in-law. It was rather sweet that they worry FJ may get bullied and they can't help if she married DH. I was looking forward to seeing the whole Bai family at the FJ's sword ceremony. 

ELOD probably ran out of budget! Spent majority in CGI. 

I wonder when the Bai family finally realised how much DH loves FJ, and that FJ got him wrapped around her finger. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, ChibiLy said:

Poor Ali. He is probably one of the few people who knows how shameless these highly respected male deities can be.

It would have helped viewers who have not read the book understand why the Bai family had certain criterias for their son-in-law. It was rather sweet that they worry FJ may get bullied and they can't help if she married DH. I was looking forward to seeing the whole Bai family at the FJ's sword ceremony. 

I wonder when the Bai family finally realised how much DH loves FJ, and that FJ got him wrapped around her finger. 

They may have had the idea when he was searching for her, but how much, only after ML battle. The Bais would have learned that time how FJ entered the starlight ward through the ring carved from half of DH's heart, and his reasons why he made her that gift. 

• Like 2

I got this from the other forum and I think it’s more suitable in this forum. :rolleyes:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/150046750.html?weibo_id=4510272671299310

Actually I just wanna feel that I’m not alone as I know the level of addiction in this forum is above and beyond :tounge_wink:

I’m pretty sure most of you guys know judging from the hands alone which episode is it, which minute, and what conversation that they have pluss the BGM that occured during those moments. Am I right or am I rightttt??? :phew:

Congratulations if you guess it right you might need an ELOD rehab in the future just like me :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

I got this from the other forum and I think it’s more suitable in this forum. :rolleyes:

Actually I just wanna feel that I’m not alone as I know the level of addiction in this forum is above and beyond :tounge_wink:

I’m pretty sure most of you guys know judging from the hands alone which episode is it, which minute, and what conversation that they have pluss the BGM that occured during those moments. Am I right or am I rightttt??? :phew:

Congratulations if you guess it right you might need an ELOD rehab in the future just like me :tounge_xd:

Not admitting anything, hahaha, other than they both have beautiful hands that can be used for hand lotion or jewellery commercials! :blush:

• LOL 6

52 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

Omg. I do know lol. Well not the exact episode, but enough to know approximately where in the story. 

They do have beautiful hand. I think keep staring at DH's hands during the drama. 

Plus, I find DH's back just as majestic...thanks to Vengo's height and catwalk experience!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Omg. I do know lol. Well not the exact episode, but enough to know approximately where in the story. 

They do have beautiful hand. I think keep staring at DH's hands during the drama. 

Plus, I find DH's back just as majestic...thanks to Vengo's height and catwalk experience!

The catwalk experience certainly gave him the edge to look so elegant. Plus points too for the god aura. He's really the best choice for DHDJ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

They would have known that DH loves her more than his own life when Zhe Yan or Bai Zhen tells them how he carved 1/2 his heart and made it into a ring that will protect her for all eternity. 

That and also the fact that he didn’t want her to die with him and so did not tell her to truth. This shows how much he truly loves her. 

They will all be very touched. And for the first time, they will truly accept DH as their son-in-law. Bai Yi may appear strict but his only daughter is precious to him and the apple of his eye.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

What do you think happened when the Bai clan rushed to visit the comatose Feng Jiu? Do you think they apologised to Dong Hua or vice versa? Personally I don’t think the Bais apologised (Nor do I want them to. I’m still pissed at Zhong Lin) but I am wondering if Dong Hua will pull a Bai Qian and apologize to his in laws for missing the wedding and hurting Feng Jiu.

8 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Hmm...may be he wouldn't mind seeing more of that!

That's why he often wanted to open the collar :joy:, its either when she was sick or when she wounded, if you see his hand, it was never far from the neck and collar when he took care of her :joy:, or didn't you see how impatient he was after FJ finished the sword case? Eventhough his reason he wanted FJ to rest, we know its not resting that they were doing :joy:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

I think I don't want a rehab :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6