[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Thanks @vivi0303 for sharing the clip. Vengo is such a crack up. I love how he gives it all a go, even though he probably knows he is not the most competent at the activities. He isn't like the 'ice face' DH at all lol. 

Although Reba was not there in person, the short video clip of her does suggest Reba and Vengo have a good relationship behind the scene :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Yes the shirt  larger for him, is good for is highnest.

I think the MC did mention that Vengo was too tall, they didn't have any pants for his height. That is probably a common issue for Vengo.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

10 hours ago, triplesung said:

DH really wants her to move on quickly so that they can start their delayed romance. He could've waited until she would remove it herself.

There was a scene where FJ asked what would DH do if he knew she was the fox from before. His answer in the book just made me scream. I wish they did the same in the series.

DH, always a man of action. Once he has made a decision, he executes it to perfection. 

DH is lucky that FJ is so similar in that way. Once she decides on something, she gets on with it. Otherwise they would probably drive each other insane from the mismatch.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

No idea if someone already posted this. But youtube has the ENG SUB of the Happy Camp episode with Vengo up. :joy: Let the comedy ensue.

What a great way to have a good laugh. :) 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

DH, always a man of action. Once he has made a decision, he executes it to perfection. 

DH is lucky that FJ is so similar in that way. Once she decides on something, she gets on with it. Otherwise they would probably drive each other insane from the mismatch.

Both are very persistent. For DH and FJ, it's not over till it's over when it comes to their tasks. They're so focused on making sure they aren't sidetracked from their responsibilities, nor make somebody else to get those done for them. :)

• Like 6

I wanted to remind my creative writers on the forum that intellectual property is someone's hard work, sweat and tears. Plagiarism is stealing someone's work word for word and easily caught, there are content plagiarism checkers. Infringement of someone's intellectual property is stealing their ideas/concept. This is like writing a scene and a series of events but changing the names/locations/or even which character goes through it. 

As I am reading fanfic, I see blatant infringement going on. These platforms may not enforce copyright/intellectual property infringement, but authors of original works may choose to do so. Everything is time stamped when you post chapters, so there is no use fighting who stole from whom.

As fanfic is an iffy arena, since it is all inspired by original works, please still be mindful of your fellow creative writers, always cite TQ for her original characters/names and any other creative writers you took inspiration from.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:
 The nose bumps during rehearsal is so cute! The directors modeling is just as amazing :joy:

They are amazing so that we have one of the most memorable kissing scene from DongFeng :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, pawla said:

They are amazing so that we have one of the most memorable kissing scene from DongFeng :D

They were enough to kill us thoroughly :joy: 

Personally, I really like their nose to nose and forehead kisses better than actual lips to lips kissing scenes. It gives me butterflies 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, triplesung said:

They were enough to kill us thoroughly :joy: 

Personally, I really like their nose to nose and forehead kisses better than actual lips to lips kissing scenes. It gives me butterflies 

Agreed..love all those types of Dongfeng's kisses..

One time of their forehead kiss equally compares to one mushy liplock kiss from any other Kdrama and Cdrama.:lol: Dongfeng's kiss was that powerful and impactful.. love all of their lovey dovey scenes especially when they were lovingly stare at each other..:love:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

One time of their forehead kiss equally compares to one mushy liplock kiss from any other Kdrama and Cdrama.:lol: Dongfeng's kiss was that powerful and impactful.. love all of their lovey dovey scenes especially when they were lovingly stare at each other..:love:

They really convinced me that DH really loves FJ. His stares alone were shooting hearts. It was like she was the only one in his eyes. No one else.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, triplesung said:

They really convinced me that DH really loves FJ. His stares alone were shooting hearts. It was like she was the only one in his eyes. No one else.

Their eyes are so alive, and their stares to each other are full of love. :wub: Can't help but wonder if it wasn't V and R as DH and FJ, would they be also stare as lovingly? They've set the bar so high!

There's a song by Firehouse that describes DH and FJ so much the way they look at each other.:)

When I Look Into Your Eyes

(Firehouse)

I see forever when I look in your eyes
You're all I ever wanted
I always want you to be mine
Let's make a promise till the end of time
We'll always be together
And our love will never die

So here we are face to face
And heart to heart
I want you to know we will
Never be apart
Now I believe that wishes can come true
'Cause I see my whole world
I see only you

When I look into your eyes
I can see how much I love you
And it makes me realize
I see all my dreams come true

I've looked for you all of my life
Now that I've found you
We will never say goodbye
I can't stop this feeling
There's nothing I can do
'Cause I see everything when I look at you.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

My gosh, on top of the kisses, nose to nose, and loving stares, I loved how the physical attraction is mutual. DH and FJ are equally physically affectionate. It always make my heart race just watching DH hold FJ's waist or stroke her face. 

@MayanEcho good question! Vengo and Reba's played their role so well, that it feels like DH and FJ are a old couple. Their physical affection seems so natural.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Their eyes are so alive, and their stares to each other are full of love. :wub: Can't help but wonder if it wasn't V and R as DH and FJ, would they be also stare as lovingly? They've set the bar so high!

There's a song by Firehouse that describes DH and FJ so much the way they look at each other.:)

(Firehouse)

You're all I ever wanted
We'll always be together

And heart to heart
Never be apart
I see only you

And it makes me realize

Now that I've found you
There's nothing I can do

Love the melody and lyrics . very Fitted to Dongfeng's love

I'm also thought a song " when you came into my life (Scorpion) can be fitted to summarised of Dongfeng's love.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

(Firehouse)

You're all I ever wanted
We'll always be together

And heart to heart
Never be apart
I see only you

And it makes me realize

Now that I've found you
There's nothing I can do

I love the OST " yuan zhi zhu "

I get butterflies whenever this song was played in bgm (especially the scene where FJ is drunk and thinks she is still a babyfox).. fits very well for DH and FJ 

• Like 6

@ChibiLy Reba said that Vengo had an affectionate eyes, and it is the truth. She can feel it as herself( Reba) not only as Fengjiu no wonder their passions and affections as Dongfeng couple is effectively superb..

some time it make me feel a goosebumps and giddy when DH giving FJ an intensely stares like he did in the Tea class lessons in Fanyin Valley, in DH's birth place Holy Blue Sea and when they discussed about their "Home" or when she dances for him..

Theirs ooooh...very passionately tight hugged.. untill I can feel like... their affections seeped out through the screen.. my HP/monitor's  screen..:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@Aari sky

This scene of Ep26 stings. Especially the part when she said that for him, she’s just a pet. He didn’t ask her to stay when she left.

What she and he said were like a prelude to Ep56 at the starlight ward. Pretty much their conversation are the same.  

I love that song too! If I've a keyboard, I'd play it over and over again. :wub:

FJ: Are you going to fight with someone? Can you take me along with you? I am so little, I won't cause you any trouble. Can you take me?
DH: You’re drunk.
FJ: Maybe. I feel dizzy.
DH: Do you still remember the way? Let me send you back.
FJ: You’re lying. You told me that you were going to give someone a lesson. Then you asked me to wait you here. But you didn’t come back. It is I who went to look for you.

Then at Ep56 after getting wounded by Miao Lou:

DH: Stop the bleeding from your wound, and wait for me under the Lingshu stage. I will take you home soon.
FJ: You’re lying again...
FJ: After you lied to me for so many times, and I got you wrong for so many times, we are still together now. Aren’t we destined for each other?

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Aari sky

This scene of Ep26 stings. Especially the part when she said that for him, she’s just a pet. He didn’t ask her to stay when she left.

What she and he said were like a prelude to Ep56 at the starlight ward. Pretty much their conversation are the same.  

FJ: Are you going to fight with someone? Can you take me along with you? I am so little, I won't cause you any trouble. Can you take me?
DH: You’re drunk.
FJ: Maybe. I feel dizzy.
DH: Do you still remember the way? Let me send you back.
FJ: You’re lying. You told me that you were going to give someone a lesson. Then you asked me to wait you here. But you didn’t come back. It is I who went to look for you.

Then at Ep56 after getting wounded by Miao Lou:

DH: Stop the bleeding from your wound, and wait for me under the Lingshu stage. I will take you home soon.
FJ: You’re lying again...
FJ: After you lied to me for so many times, and I got you wrong for so many times, we are still together now. Aren’t we destined for each other?

I love that scene from ep26 Because DH was clueless and didn't understand what FJ was saying wen she was pouring her heart out, a bittersweet moment.. and when she Calls him by his Name "Donghua" he was stunned, no one would dare to call someone powerful as him by his name but this little fox did and even scolded him that he is really mean/bad.. I loved this scene in the Novel as well..

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Hmm, about DH's wedding promise to FJ of freedom to do as she wishes, and development on her own phase...why is that so?

Is it because FJ as baby fox, consort at mortal realm, as Aranya, and as Jiuge, DH, SXR, and Shen Ye directly and indirectly had a hand to her confinement / being jailed / getting trapped? 

No doubt he loves her the best though, and I like to believe that him not binding her to rules is because she had shown again and again that she has good principles as a person and as a monarch. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2