[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Joseph said the sexiest part of a woman is the hair. And he think that the sexiest part of his body is the back of the head

https://m.weibo.cn/6539916381/4367345193211862

Hahaha so that's why he love to touch minmin back of the head and hair when he hug her. 

Hì Lauren

is there a part 8 translation. Did I miss it.

17 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Joseph said the sexiest part of a woman is the hair. And he think that the sexiest part of his body is the back of the head

https://m.weibo.cn/6539916381/4367345193211862

Hahaha so that's why he love to touch minmin back of the head and hair when he hug her. 

That is cute when he said that, I see that how he like to hug MinMin.

53 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

Hì Lauren

is there a part 8 translation. Did I miss it.

That is cute when he said that, I see that how he like to hug MinMin.

Not yet 

Will probably publish later today. Because yesterday was holiday at my side haha

I agree with prev posters,  it's like WJ closed his eyes to steel himself. He has been battling his feeling toward MM up until this episode.  (he never said he didn't love her or only treat her as friend/sister. It's always because he felt they were impossible, unless she got hurt for choosing between her family and her man,  or got herself hurt for protecting both sides who are basically enemies, which is enough reason for him to hold his feeling in check.  Maan,  really admire her backbone). When he said that the fact MM can do what she said she will do was the reason why he is hesitant actually show that he himself is regretful of their situations. He seems worried and desperate there. Like he knows he's losing his battle against his own feelings, but he still tried to steel himself. :lol::rolleyes:

Seems like Joseph is a lowkey MM-WJ shipper too (the instagram owner posted the drawing two days ago and J ig liked the pic. Seems like that ig is his) :sweatingbullets:

All credits go to the weibo, ig,  and/or pic owners please

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4367085192538253

36 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

I agree with prev posters,  it's like WJ closed his eyes to steel himself. He has been battling his feeling toward MM up until this episode.  (he never said he didn't love her or only treat her as friend/sister. It's always because he felt they were impossible, unless she got hurt for choosing between her family and her man,  or got herself hurt for protecting both sides who are basically enemies, which is enough reason for him to hold his feeling in check.  Maan,  really admire her backbone). When he said that the fact MM can do what she said she will do was the reason why he is hesitant actually show that he himself is regretful of their situations. He seems worried and desperate there. Like he knows he's losing his battle against his own feelings, but he still tried to steel himself. :lol::rolleyes:

Seems like Joseph is a lowkey MM-WJ shipper too (the instagram owner posted the drawing two days ago and J ig liked the pic. Seems like that ig is his) :sweatingbullets:

That’s cute! He’s one of us.

I thanked him on his personal Facebook messenger that day for his great performance and chemistry with Yukee in HSDS. And said that hope the both of them can work together again. 

He replied thank you to me within seconds 

I wish I could personally test  Yukee too. 

I am like a crazy fan now 

I want to kill Jin Yong. Why does his 2 main women characters in here has to have almost similar surname?! :persevere:

I don't know how many times I've mistype Zhao to Zhou and vice versa :expressionless:

Sorry just have to rant B)

15 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I thanked him on his personal Facebook messenger that day for his great performance and chemistry with Yukee in HSDS. And said that hope the both of them can work together again. 

He replied thank you to me within seconds 

I wish I could personally test  Yukee too. 

I am like a crazy fan now 

Yay... Lauren, you're our fairy !!!! 

Please kindly direct him to our forum so he know that we give praise about his performance. He's the first ZWJ that i liked, i watched 1986 version, it's good but i never like ZWJ until Joseph portrayal. 

Tony Leung is good (of course, he's international award winning actor, duh) but Joseph gaze to his leading lady is the best. 

1 minute ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I want to kill Jin Yong. Why does his 2 main women characters in here has to have almost similar surname?! :persevere:

I don't know how many times I've mistype Zhao to Zhou and vice versa :expressionless:

Sorry just have to rant B)

It's ok, next time just use ZZR and ZM. The chinese character are very much different i guess Jin yong never thought his works will be acknowledged for so long. 

1 hour ago, chipz03 said:

Although you made your points but i think ZWJ closed his eyes is that he's angry at ZM. He tried so hard to avoid their feelings but ZM kept pushing forward him to the point she almost lost her life. He ranted about it while transferring his internal energy, ZM is so weak so he must contain his anger because she suffered a lot. He's angry at her stubbornness. 

His defense wall collapsed when she kissed him in the cheek on eps 44. Oh man, he just can't contain his feelings any longer. I wish ZM could've done it earlier. :kiss_wink:

14 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Although you made your points but i think ZWJ closed his eyes is that he's angry at ZM. He tried so hard to avoid their feelings but ZM kept pushing forward him to the point she almost lost her life. He ranted about it while transferring his internal energy, ZM is so weak so he must contain his anger because she suffered a lot. He's angry at her stubbornness. 

His defense wall collapsed when she kissed him in the cheek on eps 44. Oh man, he just can't contain his feelings any longer. I wish ZM could've done it earlier. :kiss_wink:

My thought is MinMin kissed him at the right time and at the right place. He can’t hold any longer especially he leaving her behind with her injured. Look at the raining scene, he is so worry about her health condition that he scolded at her but than soften his voice after. I love how he express his feeling here,

28 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Yay... Lauren, you're our fairy !!!! 

Please kindly direct him to our forum so he know that we give praise about his performance. He's the first ZWJ that i liked, i watched 1986 version, it's good but i never like ZWJ until Joseph portrayal. 

Tony Leung is good (of course, he's international award winning actor, duh) but Joseph gaze to his leading lady is the best. 

It's ok, next time just use ZZR and ZM. The chinese character are very much different i guess Jin yong never thought his works will be acknowledged for so long. 

Yes i will!! 

I actually told him that I thank him on behalf of everyone in this forum. 

I just texted him and give him the link to our Forum. Inviting him to join us.

I am not confident that he will join us here.

Hope he does not think that I am a Crazy Woman hahahahhaha

Grassland Reunion Part 8 – I am only Devoted to you.

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404365054526001019

Translation in Spoiler.

Spoiler

She exudes a feminine charm that is alluring and mesmerizing. She look so adorable when she shy away from him. He can’t resist the temptation to Kiss her. How he wish he could hide her away so that no other Men Than Himself can have the privilege to admire her Beauty.  

Zhao Min can feel his stares even when she back faced him. “He really Live up to the name of Little Lecher (小淫贼)”

She thought to herself.

She shoot a glare back at him, and said, “Hey, Can you stop staring at me like that?”

Wuji smiled, “Minmin, You are so beautiful.”

Minmin was taken aback by his sudden confession, “Since when were you so frivolous? I wonder how many girls have you flirted with?” 

Wuji explained anxiously, “You always said that I am a silly person, How would I flirt with other girls?”

“Oh is it? How about Zhuo Zhi Ruo, Xiao Zhao, and your Cousin Zhu Er? Didn’t you flirt with them before? They were all so devoted to you.”

“Minmin, you are teasing me again. You should know that I am only devoted to you.” Said Wuji anxiously.

He pulled Minmin into his embrace, and locked her tightly.

He fondled her hair gently. Her fragrance took over all his senses. His devotion for her never changed. He loves her deeply, even more than before. That sense of belonging that he gets being with her is irreplaceable. No one can replace her in his heart. No matter how long they were separated before, Once he embraces her, he feels that his life is complete. He want to spend the rest of his life with her, the only woman he truly love in his whole life.

In the hug of his gentle arms, she heard his strong heartbeat. She knows that she can’t get away from his clutches anymore.

“No! He had been so mean yesterday. I should not forgive him so easily. If he see that I am easily pacified, then he would lie to me again. I must torture him for a few more days.” Minmin thought to herself

With a cold and aloof attitude, she said, “Zhang Wuji. Do you think that I would forgive you so easily after what you did yesterday? I am going to ignore you for few more days!”

Wuji kissed her forehead gently, and excitedly, he said, “No problem, Minmin, you just go wherever you want, anyway, I am still going to follow you closely everyday.”

Minmin rolled her eyes, and sighed.

“Is he really Silly by nature or just pretending to be foolish? Does he even know how to woo girls? Sometimes he can sweet talk, while other times, he just doesn’t understand what a girl wants.”

“Forget it. Blame it on myself for loving someone like him.”

She thought.

_____

Time passes by very quickly. Minmin is still ignoring Wuji. Wuji knows that he is in the wrong, so he didn’t mind her tantrums. He feels fortunate to be with Minmin again. It is normal for her to feel angry now. As long as he continues to make effort, Minmin will accept him one day.

Herd of Lambs strolling on the vast grassland against the breathtaking sunset.

A beautiful lady and her lover walked with them.

The young lady holding a whip, chasing after the lambs while the young man walking behind her seem to be tearing.

“Wuji, We seem to be missing one lamb.” Said Minmin suddenly.

“Don’t panic, let me count again. 1… 2… 3.. 4… “

“Oh dear, we really lost one of them. What should we do?”

Minmin said, “Don’t worry, this happened before in the past. You wait for me here and help me look after the rest, I will go look for it.”

She held a fire torch and prepared to leave. Wuji stopped her and said, “Minmin, I can’t let you go all alone by yourself. Let me go look for it. You stay here and wait for me.”

“No, Wuji, the grassland is like a maze when the sky turns dark. You are not familiar with this place. I will go. You stay. Otherwise if you lost your way. I have to end up searching for you instead.”

“Minmin is right.” Wuji thought.

“Okay Minmin, You must be careful then. I will wait for you here.” He gave her a Hug after finishing his sentence.

“Why is he behaving like we are going to be separated forever? Or maybe he just want to find an excuse to hug me.” She thought to herself. She totally lost count on the number of times he hugged her today.

“Okay Okay, if you do not let go of me now, the sky will become even darker later. You will be even more worried for me then when that happens.”

She touched his face and consoled him. 

Wuji nodded his head with a worried look.

Two hours has passed. Minmin is still not back. Wuji is still waiting for her at the original place. He paced up and down, feeling really anxious. If everything is smooth sailing, she should be back by now. Minmin, please don’t let anything happen to you.

Another hour has passed, She is still not back! No, he can’t just sit here and do nothing. What if Minmim bumped into some wild beasts or some other danger. They just patched back their relationship. He can’t let anything happen to her.

He brought the lambs back, Informed Granny about this and went back in search for Minmin. Brother and Grandpa wanted to tag along but Wuji stopped them. It is not convenient to have too many people on the move. What if anyone of them lost their way again, then they will be in deep trouble.

He shouted for Minmin on the vast grassland. No one responded.

As time passes by, Wuji became more anxious the more he imagined the worst. There are so much danger out there on the vast grassland. Minmin is not highly skilled in martial arts. What if she is Injured?

He lost track of the time. He almost lost his voice too from all the shouting and calling out for Minmin. And his legs are very tired now. He is like a walking corpse, shouting for Minmin.

Feeling pained and guilty, he blamed himself for not insisting to go on behalf of her. Even if he lost his way, with his martial arts, he can protect himself. But Minmin…..

Minmin ! Where are you !!!!

They were separated for years and went through so much to be together again.

He has yet to make it up to her. Nothing must happen to her!

He walked around the grassland aimlessly with a fire torch. He kept shouting for her name. Her beautiful smile completely filled his thoughts. He wanted her to come back to him badly!

“Zhang Wu Ji?” A gentle voice pull his thoughts back to reality.

“Minmin! Is that you? Where are you?” He anxiously responded.

“I am over here. You will see me if you turn around.”

Minmin is leaning against a tree. Zhang Wuji runs towards her.

He finally found her!

“Minmin, are you hurt?” He asked her anxiously and checked on her to see if there is any injuries.

“Of course I am not. Why are you so anxious? Hey! You used to be that prestigious Ming Sect Leader Zhang Jiao Zhu. Look at your behavior now.“

Wuji felt more assured now that she is still able to crack jokes. “Minmin, how can you crack jokes like that? Do you know how worried I am? I thought I am losing you again!”

He gave her a rough but affectionate hug which caused her to bump her head against his chest.

Oh My goodness, what is wrong with Zhang Wuji?! They were only separated for a while. He doesn’t have to be so worried. She felt so helpless.

She cuddled him and pat his back. “I am alright, don’t worry. This is not the first time I lost a lamb. I just didn’t expect the fire torch to burn out so quickly. It is more difficult to find my way back in darkness, so I decided to rest under a tree until the next morning after Sunrise. Why did you come looking for me?”

Wuji gently touched her face and replied affectionately, “Don’t you remember? I said before. No matter where you are, no matter how difficult it is, I would go to the end of the Earth to be with you.”

Minmin teared, “You are so silly. Why would I abandon you? I will not let anything happen to myself because I know I still have you.” She pat his head, as if she is coaxing a child.

“Minmin, So you have already forgiven me, right?” Wuji stopped frowning and Smiled Widely.

“Yes, I forgive you. You Silly!” She felt like she had fallen into Zhang Wuji’s trap. Forget it, He looked so worried just now. Let’s not torture him anymore.

“Minmin, So what should we do now? I walked aimlessly for so long. I don’t even know where I am now.”

“It won’t be too long till daybreak. Let’s just stay here overnight then.”

Wuji Nodded his head Excitedly, “Okay!!”

He finally can have Minmin to himself……for a night…….

They sat down. Wuji leaned against the tree. Minmin leaned against his chest.

He is so happy to cuddle his love one and admire the starry night together with her.

“Minmin, I was so anxiously looking for you that I did not notice that there are so many stars tonight!”

Minmin lifted her head up and look at the Starry night sky.

Twinkle Twinkle little stars, up above the Sky so high, Like diamonds shining in the sky.

The night is so beautiful. And Wuji is gazing at her affectionately.

“Minmin, your eyes are even more beautiful than the Stars.”

She turned around and realized that her man is gazing at her with love and tenderness. She melted at his tender loving pair of eyes, a pair of eyes to die for.

She felt his breath on her cheek and she lost her senses immediately.  

Slowly and Gradually, his lips brushed hers, softly, delicately, just long enough that he could inhale her breath. His Lips cool and smooth like fresh sheets on a summer night. She can’t resist him at all.

She trembled… and kissed him back passionately like how she wanted to be kissed.

He slowly and softly dart his tongue through her lips. There is an unhurried, sensuous joining of soul, and a complete arousal of the senses between the two of them…….

5 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Yes i will!! 

I actually told him that I thank him on behalf of everyone in this forum. 

I just texted him and give him the link to our Forum. Inviting him to join us.

I am not confident that he will join us here.

Hope he does not think that I am a Crazy Woman hahahahhaha

Hahahaha.... Wow... If he could join here it would be good but i think he'll use an alias here so he can spy on us here on how we think about HSDS. 

He has international appreciation. I could understand everybody praises Yukee and Bambi for carrying the show but Joseph performance is good enough for a 20 year old newcomer.

11 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Hahahaha.... Wow... If he could join here it would be good but i think he'll use an alias here so he can spy on us here on how we think about HSDS. 

He has international appreciation. I could understand everybody praises Yukee and Bambi for carrying the show but Joseph performance is good enough for a 20 year old newcomer.

I can't let my husband know I did this 

I... MUST..  BE.... CRAZY.... 

Screenshot-20190502-163358-com-facebook-

26 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Grassland Reunion Part 8 – I am only Devoted to you.

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404365054526001019

Translation in Spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

She exudes a feminine charm that is alluring and mesmerizing. She look so adorable when she shy away from him. He can’t resist the temptation to Kiss her. How he wish he could hide her away so that no other Men Than Himself can have the privilege to admire her Beauty.  

Zhao Min can feel his stares even when she back faced him. “He really Live up to the name of Little Lecher (小淫贼)”

She thought to herself.

She shoot a glare back at him, and said, “Hey, Can you stop staring at me like that?”

Wuji smiled, “Minmin, You are so beautiful.”

Minmin was taken aback by his sudden confession, “Since when were you so frivolous? I wonder how many girls have you flirted with?” 

Wuji explained anxiously, “You always said that I am a silly person, How would I flirt with other girls?”

“Oh is it? How about Zhuo Zhi Ruo, Xiao Zhao, and your Cousin Zhu Er? Didn’t you flirt with them before? They were all so devoted to you.”

“Minmin, you are teasing me again. You should know that I am only devoted to you.” Said Wuji anxiously.

He pulled Minmin into his embrace, and locked her tightly.

He fondled her hair gently. Her fragrance took over all his senses. His devotion for her never changed. He loves her deeply, even more than before. That sense of belonging that he gets being with her is irreplaceable. No one can replace her in his heart. No matter how long they were separated before, Once he embraces her, he feels that his life is complete. He want to spend the rest of his life with her, the only woman he truly love in his whole life.

In the hug of his gentle arms, she heard his strong heartbeat. She knows that she can’t get away from his clutches anymore.

“No! He had been so mean yesterday. I should not forgive him so easily. If he see that I am easily pacified, then he would lie to me again. I must torture him for a few more days.” Minmin thought to herself

With a cold and aloof attitude, she said, “Zhang Wuji. Do you think that I would forgive you so easily after what you did yesterday? I am going to ignore you for few more days!”

Wuji kissed her forehead gently, and excitedly, he said, “No problem, Minmin, you just go wherever you want, anyway, I am still going to follow you closely everyday.”

Minmin rolled her eyes, and sighed.

“Is he really Silly by nature or just pretending to be foolish? Does he even know how to woo girls? Sometimes he can sweet talk, while other times, he just doesn’t understand what a girl wants.”

“Forget it. Blame it on myself for loving someone like him.”

She thought.

_____

Time passes by very quickly. Minmin is still ignoring Wuji. Wuji knows that he is in the wrong, so he didn’t mind her tantrums. He feels fortunate to be with Minmin again. It is normal for her to feel angry now. As long as he continues to make effort, Minmin will accept him one day.

Herd of Lambs strolling on the vast grassland against the breathtaking sunset.

A beautiful lady and her lover walked with them.

The young lady holding a whip, chasing after the lambs while the young man walking behind her seem to be tearing.

“Wuji, We seem to be missing one lamb.” Said Minmin suddenly.

“Don’t panic, let me count again. 1… 2… 3.. 4… “

“Oh dear, we really lost one of them. What should we do?”

Minmin said, “Don’t worry, this happened before in the past. You wait for me here and help me look after the rest, I will go look for it.”

She held a fire torch and prepared to leave. Wuji stopped her and said, “Minmin, I can’t let you go all alone by yourself. Let me go look for it. You stay here and wait for me.”

“No, Wuji, the grassland is like a maze when the sky turns dark. You are not familiar with this place. I will go. You stay. Otherwise if you lost your way. I have to end up searching for you instead.”

“Minmin is right.” Wuji thought.

“Okay Minmin, You must be careful then. I will wait for you here.” He gave her a Hug after finishing his sentence.

“Why is he behaving like we are going to be separated forever? Or maybe he just want to find an excuse to hug me.” She thought to herself. She totally lost count on the number of times he hugged her today.

“Okay Okay, if you do not let go of me now, the sky will become even darker later. You will be even more worried for me then when that happens.”

She touched his face and consoled him. 

Wuji nodded his head with a worried look.

Two hours has passed. Minmin is still not back. Wuji is still waiting for her at the original place. He walked up and down, feeling really anxious. If everything is smooth sailing, she should be back by now. Minmin, please don’t let anything happen to you.

Another hour has passed, She is still not back! No, he can’t just sit here and do nothing. What if Minmim bumped into some wild beasts or some other danger. They just patched back their relationship. He can’t let anything happen to her.

He brought the lambs back, Informed Granny about this and went back in search for Minmin. Brother and Grandpa wanted to tag along but Wuji stopped them. It is not convenient to have too many people on the move. What if anyone of them lost their way again, then they will be in deep trouble.

He shouted for Minmin on the vast grassland. No one responded.

As time passes by, Wuji became more anxious the more he imagined the worst. There are so much danger out there on the vast grassland. Minmin is not highly skilled in martial arts. What if she is Injured?

He lost track of the time. He almost lost his voice too from all the shouting and calling out for Minmin. And his legs are very tired now. He is like a walking corpse, shouting for Minmin.

Feeling pained and guilty, he blamed himself for not insisting to go on behalf of her. Even if he lost his way, with his martial arts, he can protect himself. But Minmin…..

Minmin ! Where are you !!!!

They were separated for years and went through so much to be together again.

He has yet to make it up to her. Nothing must happen to her!

He walked around the grassland aimlessly with a fire torch. He kept shouting for her name. Her beautiful smile completely filled his thoughts. He wanted her to come back to him badly!

“Zhang Wu Ji?” A gentle voice pull his thoughts back to reality.

“Minmin! Is that you? Where are you?” He anxiously responded.

“I am over here. You will see me if you turn around.”

Minmin is leaning against a tree. Zhang Wuji runs towards her.

He finally found her!

“Minmin, are you hurt?” He asked her anxiously and checked on her to see if there is any injuries.

“Of course I am not. Why are you so anxious? Hey! You used to be that prestigious Ming Sect Leader Zhang Jiao Zhu. Look at your behavior now.“

Wuji felt more assured now that she is still able to crack jokes. “Minmin, how can you crack jokes like that? Do you know how worried I am? I thought I am losing you again!”

He gave her a rough but affectionate hug which caused her to bump her head against his chest.

Oh My goodness, what is wrong with Zhang Wuji?! They were only separated for a while. He doesn’t have to be so worried. She felt so helpless.

She cuddled him and pat his back. “I am alright, don’t worry. This is not the first time I lost a lamb. I just didn’t expect the fire torch to burn out so quickly. It is more difficult to find my way back in darkness, so I decided to rest under a tree until the next morning after Sunrise. Why did you come looking for me?”

Wuji gently touched her face and replied affectionately, “Don’t you remember? I said before. No matter where you are, no matter how difficult it is, I would go to the end of the Earth to be with you.”

Minmin teared, “You are so silly. Why would I abandon you? I will not let anything happen to myself because I know I still have you.” She pat his head, as if she is coaxing a child.

“Minmin, So you have already forgiven me, right?” Wuji stopped frowning and Smiled Widely.

“Yes, I forgive you. You Silly!” She felt like she had fallen into Zhang Wuji’s trap. Forget it, He looked so worried just now. Let’s not torture him anymore.

“Minmin, So what should we do now? I walked aimlessly for so long. I don’t even know where I am now.”

“It won’t be too long till daybreak. Let’s just stay here overnight then.”

Wuji Nodded his head Excitedly, “Okay!!”

He finally can have Minmin to himself……for a night…….

They sat down. Wuji leaned against the tree. Minmin leaned against his chest.

He is so happy to cuddle his love one and admire the starry night together with her.

“Minmin, I was so anxiously looking for you that I did not notice that there are so many stars tonight!”

Minmin lifted her head up and look at the Starry night sky.

Twinkle Twinkle little stars, up above the Sky so high, Like diamonds shining in the sky.

The night is so beautiful. And Wuji is gazing at her affectionately.

“Minmin, your eyes are even more beautiful than the Stars.”

She turned around and realized that her man is gazing at her with love and tenderness. She melted at his tender loving pair of eyes, a pair of eyes to die for.

She felt his breath on her cheek and she lost her senses immediately.  

Slowly and Gradually, his lips brushed hers, softly, delicately, just long enough that he could inhale her breath. His Lips cool and smooth like fresh sheets on a summer night. She can’t resist him at all.

She trembled… and kissed him back passionately like how she wanted to be kissed.

He slowly and softly dart his tongue through her lips. There is an unhurried, sensuous joining of soul, and a complete arousal of the senses between the two of them…….

Like always, thank you. Is there part 9 or that the end.

12 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

That wonderful, I hope he will visit this forum to see how CRAZY we are here. Thanks

12 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Happy for you and us Lauren but i hope it's not his management answering you. 

I also really hoped that it's him and our appreciation in this forum can counter negative comments and critics about 2019 HSDS. 

Seriously, i'm so sad people who bash and lament about this version adapting the novel. If you guys don't like it, then don't watch and stay away!!! It takes hard work, sweat and tears by the cast and crew to create the show. 

There is

1. Part 9

2. Part 10 (Last Chapter) - This Last chapter come with 1 HE and 1 BE. The author give us a choice on whether we want to read HE or BE.

3. Today she started writing additional chapters. - She just publish Chapter 1 today.

Archived