[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

larus

16 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

JTBC’s #Life releases group poster:

JTBC  confirmed a special arrangement before the first broadcast. 
On 9 july, an official from "Life" announced a preview  "Life The Beginning" to air on 17 July, 23pm . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lee Dong Wook Thanks “Goblin” Co-Star Gong Yoo For His Witty Food Support

On July 10, Lee Dong Wook took to his Instagram to thank Gong Yoo, who sent a coffee truck to the set of Lee Dong Wook’s newest drama “Life.” Not only did he show his support through the generous gift, but Gong Yoo also prepared hilarious banners.

One of them reads, “I see you’re wearing quite an unrefined coat, from Gong-blin,” while another Instagram-themed photo says “High ratings! I will shift all the bad energy to the guy wearing the depressing coat, so I hope ‘Life’ at the very least will have a happy ending this way.”

read more https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/09/lee-dong-wook-thanks-goblin-co-star-gong-yoo-witty-food-support/

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee Dong Wook Transforms Into A Serious And Intense Doctor For “Life”

Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

In the released stills, Lee Dong Wook is the serious, quiet doctor Ye Jin Woo. Lee Dong Wook portrays deep emotions hidden behind his aggressive eyes, and his sharp character shows a different kind of charisma. His expression is complicated with mixed emotions, and his lips are pressed firmly together in determination.

The scene of prompt treatment at the emergency room that ventures near the border between life and death shows the reality of hospitals. Many viewers are looking forward to his transformation as a doctor.

Concerning his character, Lee Dong Wook explained, “Ye Jin Woo is actually a very normal doctor. He is a doctor who, like other doctors, strives to save patients with a sense of duty. Due to an unexpected incident, he runs into a wall and experiences frustration as he develops forward. Although he’s not a genius like the other lead characters of medical dramas, please look forward to Ye Jin Woo who is more charming because he is normal.”

read more https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/09/lee-dong-wook-transforms-serious-intense-doctor-life/

• Like 7

@wanda77  where have you read avout Netflix's confirmation? Is it this article? http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=030&aid=0002721852

I have asked korean fans to check it and other articles and they say it's only in discussion and no official confirmation yet.:( and this article is released to attract more sponsors heh.  Although they already have great level of investments. 

I wonder what will be in Pilot. Haven't watched any dramas with special or pilot. 

• Like 1

Regarding Netflix, that's the article, but looks like is nothing serious or clearly established, maybe it will be aired after the drama ends; and about 17.07  I read the news on newsen, but is a preview (maybe something like that preview for Secret Forest...). I would like any kind of release on Netflix because (for me) the image quality is superior .

The food truck provided by  JTBC 드라마 국장  ( Director of the JTBC drama ) 

686b6df1gy1ft73osdx9xj20u011hq88.jpg

686b6df1gy1ft73orrnbzj20u011i0xf.jpg

686b6df1gy1ft73or4f9tj20u011idlk.jpg

Spoiler

686b6df1gy1ft73oswobkj20u011in3d.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, lianee said:

Dr. YE JIN WOO and Thanks for capturing Lee Dong Wook today

Thanks for posting!! I wonder who that woman is though? Could it be Won Jin-ah? ❤️

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

JTBC Drama will have a SPECIAL PREVIEW episode on JULY 17  " Life: The Beginning " 

collageçåçæå°çµæ

006S9wrygy1ftbh6diqqqj30o00g0n1c.jpg

8251eecely1ftbghbvjxkj21c00w0npd.jpg

Spoiler

+ 2 PIC

006S9wrygy1ftbh6dfltoj30o00g0ad1.jpg

8251eecely1ftbghdskgsj21c00w0u0x.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3