[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

larus

Thanks larus. Finally get a teaser!  That line, “The moment 1.5 liter of blood is shed, life disappears. How much time is left for us?” The metaphor.  Blood loss. Maybe one of them failed to save a life, and  it shattered how they are as a doctor. Are we going to see  patient die due doctor's behavior? medical malpractice? or  politics in the medical field?  July come faster need I to see a good drama. The last brilliant kdrama I watch was Money Flower. Anticipating this.

• Like 3

This is just her second drama after Rain or Shine aka JBL. She's got that acting skill. She can look fragile but she also  can be strong. She's got deep husky voice.

cr: wonjinah

Who would win..in the power struggle in the hospital? Yes, wanting for excellent medical drama.

ins cr: as tag

• Like 5

Power struggle... maybe one of them wants to maintain the hospital the other to save as many as he can, but money for hospitals aren't as many as you think, hospital politics are not that simple...Maybe the scriptwriter will try to bring some facts, and yes usually the management and doctors are in some conflict...

• Like 2

Officially posted teaser video for "LIFE" drama. 
Scalpel VS Fountain Pen!
Blood VS Papers!
Who is more powerful?
TWO men...ONE goal..
Tension to Confrontation!
WHO will win? WHO will lose?

It's all about Fighting for LIFE!!! The BIRTH of a new medical drama that is never seen before!!!!

<Life> On Monday, July 23, at 11 o'clock the first broadcast!

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Life, 라이프 - Lee Dong Wook, Cho Seung Woo - Mon & Tue @23:00 PM KST - Premiers on July 23rd

So here's another Dr. Ye. Why are they so handsome? My body is ready! Please admit me to the psychiatry department.

Scalpel vs fountain pen? Younger surgeons vs. tenured professors? This is so Dr. X.

Hospital bed occupancy rate (BOR) is a timely problem, so they should touch on it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Second teaser

June 7 2018

Teaser trailer #2 for JTBC drama series “Life”

Life-KD-TS2SM2.jpg

Teaser trailer #2 added for JTBC drama series “Life” starring Lee Dong-WookCho Seung-Woo and Won Jin-A. Teaser trailer #2 features all footage from the upcoming drama series and shows supporting performers including Moon So-RiYoo Jae-Myung and Cheon Ho-Jin.

“Life” first airs July 23, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-2-for-jtbc-drama-series-life

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I hope that doctors won't be the good  and management the bad ones. I saw doctor laughing out loud after 10 min of his failed surgery.... just preparing for the next one. Or pretending LOTS of money from pacients if they wanted the intervention... I know cases when people made credits for a surgery... but depends in what country you live in. 

Let's cheer for this drama, just from the teaser looks promising... strong acting, movie like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, larus said:

Second teaser

OMG!! Can someone be so super nice to translate this 2nd teaser, pretty please?

Maybe our trusted @stroppyse can help out? :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

I have got translation of teaser from my korean friend (fellow fan). Please @stroppyse check it, maybe there are some other words should be used. Although she's really good in English, there might be nuances.

0:04 Go Seung Ho  (Cho Seung Woo) to Ye Jin Woo (Lee Dong Wook): Lee Bo-Hun* taught you many good things (using starky tone).

But well...Uncovered right away...

0:10 Ye Jeong Woo Lee Kyu Hyung) most likely to YJW (Lee Dong Wook): How did he knew it?

0:16 Joo Kyung Moon (Yoo Jae Myung) most likely to YJW ( Lee Dong Wook): Will you go as he ordered?

0:17 YJW ( Lee Dong Wook): Devoted all my (or his, it can be used both ways) youth here. It will be not easy to live here.

0:28 Lee No Eul (Won Jin Ah): I want to save everyone together.

0:33 GSH (Cho Seung Woo): "Hospital is public property". Do I missunderstand the meaning of "public property"?

0:40 JKM (Yoo Jae Myung): He trow away weapons to us. It's the reason to protest about what happens.

0:45 YJW (Lee Dong Wook): I saw blood poured out. I couldn't let the blood dye out home. 

*Head of hospital

I wonder who was murdered or who did suicide. Is it Ye Jin Woo's mum or someone from hospital? And what kind of "home" he's talking about - ""home like real home" or "home like hospital". So exited about the plot :ph34r: 

And there should be smth with Ye Jin Woo, as it was with Shi Mok in SOF when he was emotionless...Something what will bring more mistery and thriller element. Or there won't be anything haha. Part of me want writer to have smth in common with SOF becauuse it was well written and loved by ppl, but other part protests because I hate when writers plagiarize their own works. I hope she'll manage to find the balance and won't just make SOF Alternative reality. Hospital. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Soompi Announcement 

The Events Team will be launching The Amazing Hunt on Monday 11 June . Lots of fun , reputation points & prizes on the table . Come check this out & join us