Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

Counting down for my Netflix subs 

Food truck support from Lee Joon Hyuk for SF cast

overall pretty interesting comments from knetz for ep3

Ep 3 Episode ends with Jo Seung Woo smiling, is he a good person? 

life.png
Article: Naver 'Life' Jo Seung Woo begins management restructuring... Medical team opposes
Spoiler

1. [+389,-9]
Very interesting. 

2. [+322,-5]
Everything is good but I hope they lower the volume of the sound effects... and what's with ending? ...Jo Seung Woo is cute...

3. [+202,-4]
The last part with Jo Seung Woo's smile seem like he's not totally a bad guy. I think he's a double agent. It's as if he's worked for the chairman for a long time...

4. [+179,-1]
What's with the final part... Jo Seung Woo smiled like a puppy when he touched the puppy... Why are flower petals falling? And the bgm, why...

5. [+121,-13]
Nothing much is happening, but the music and background is at the level of Japanese invasion in Korea..... It's just about going to the place or not..... not much tension going on too.

6. [+97,-2]
Can't they respond to the feedback on bgm? I get so stressed watching the drama. ㅠㅠ Either lower the volume, or don't add in the bgm when it's unneccessary. 

7. [+82,-5]
Not sure if Lee Dong Wook is a doctor or a patient. He looks lifeless and sick. 

8. [+76,-2]
What's with Jo Seung Woo? Why did he get scared alone, then cute, smart, mean, goosebumps-inducing and kind, he did everything. What's this? It's too good. ㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

4. [+179,-1]
What's with the final part... Jo Seung Woo smiled like a puppy when he touched the puppy... Why are flower petals falling? And the bgm, why...

7. [+82,-5]
Not sure if Lee Dong Wook is a doctor or a patient. He looks lifeless and sick. 

8. [+76,-2]
What's with Jo Seung Woo? Why did he get scared alone, then cute, smart, mean, goosebumps-inducing and kind, he did everything. What's this? It's too good. ㅋㅋㅋ

Hahaha, some of the comments are hilarious  :joy:  Also, Jo Seung Wook ----->> :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, triplem said:

. [+179,-1]

5. [+121,-13]
Nothing much is happening, but the music and background is at the level of Japanese invasion in Korea..... It's just about going to the place or not..... not much tension going on too.

6. [+97,-2]
Can't they respond to the feedback on bgm? I get so stressed watching the drama. ㅠㅠ Either lower the volume, or don't add in the bgm when it's unnecessary 

haha, too funny.  These viewers are also watching Mr Sunshine at the same time.

The dramatic use of BGM :)

• LOL 2

On 7/25/2018 at 6:08 AM, annagriss8 said:

From Lalalili: Life will be available on Netflix beginning August 4, with 2 episodes weekly.

@annagriss8, where please? which country?

I just called Netflix USA and was told they have no plan to bring it to the U.S.
They guy said to submit a request for it, and I said I already did.  I asked him to pass along the message that many of us are waiting for it in the U.S.

So, I suggest - that anyone from the U.S. submit ONE request per IP Address.
https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest?ui_action=title-suggestion-quicklinks

In addition, I suggest that all of us from the USA call Netflix and tell them that many of us are waiting for this drama. 

I know it helped with Argon. Initially they had no plan to bring it to the USA, but they changed their minds after many of us called.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@irilight No!!! I talked to the rep several days ago and she couldn’t confirm if it will be added to their content.  Really? :angry:

I have requested it online, guess I can call but at this rate, is it too late?  Did JTBC screw up? 

Aug 4th Netflix Asia, it will also be avail in Europe and Canada.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@irilight No!!! I talked to the rep several days ago and she couldn’t confirm if it will be added to their content.  Really? :angry:

I have requested it online, guess I can call but at this rate, is it too late?  Did JTBC screw up? 

Aug 4th Netflix Asia, it will also be avail in Europe and Canada.

@bedifferent, really? We have confirmation it is coming to Canada?  Hard to imagine it comes to Canada and not the U.S.  :hushed:

I think it is NOT too late to call, (and submit requests if you have not yet done so.). I remember we had similar issue with Argon, that was coming to different Netflix locations and not to the USA, and many of us called and asked to relay our message that we want to see Argon, and why  is the U.S. excluded - and they did bring us Argon..

It costs nothing to call.  It is only a moment of our time.

I know that all of the countries that say they show it coming soon, find it on search on Netflix. 

When I search Netflix USA, it does not show up - not under "Life", or Jo Seung Woo, or Lee Dong-Wook...

So, please do call them...

• Like 3

@irilight I remember reading about Life coming to Netflix Europe on reddit but cannot find the post again.

Posters at dramabeans said Australia and Canada NF will air it.  I’ll call tomorrow.  I think NF has already spent quite a bit and gambled on Mr Sunshine instead. Too bad these two dramas are airing at same time.

bebeswtz❣️

July 26, 2018 at 12:40 PM

It’s already coming to Netflix: August 4th for Canada, but not sure when for the U.S.

• Like 4

From the insta post above, it looks like filming has ended?

From the comments posted by @triplem, the reviews sound mixed.  Arghhhh I really have high hopes for this drama as I was sucked into FoS due to the amazing story line by LSY and fantastic acting by CSW, YJY, LKH etc. Not forgetting this is directed by PD Hong who gave us great productions like LUTYN and DMF.

All the best to the production team..... FIGHTING!

For those who are interested in "live" recaps, you can catch it here

https://www.dramamilk.com/tag/life/

I can't wait for the subbed episodes to come.... probably by Monday??? :confounded:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

[SPOILERS!!!][Life Roundup] Episode 3 + 4
https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/…/spoilerslife-roundup-episode…

0000882385_001_20180731000734683.jpg

Spoiler

1. [+514, -12] It's so richard simmons fun to watch

2. [+415, -7] Everything's good but I wish they would take some of the sound effects out.. and what was that final ending... Cho Seung Woo is cute... 

3. [+269, -8] Cho Seung Woo's nice smile at the end, I think it's foreshadowing that he's not completely a villain, it seems like he planned something for a long time for the chairman...

4. [+244, -1] What is that final scene... Cho Seung Woo pet the dog and he had a puppy smile... why did they let the flowers fly, why did they play the BGM... 

5. [+201, -19] Wasn't Cho Seung Woo in his mid-20s when he came out in Tazza?? With the actors' aides these days, Cho Seung Woo is a different expert actor. (t/n: by saying "actors' aides", this commenter is basically saying that some of the actors these days aren't good/skilled actors)      

6. [+185, -27] The drama would do better if there was a person like Bae Doona, who can accept things well, but Lee Dong Wook is a bit weak... He's only trying to make his eye gaze strong and when he does his lines, his voice is too weak... And the tension from 'Secret Forest' is still a wall  

2018080101000061900000211_20180801113959809.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-08-01%2Bat%2B1.46.06%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-08-01%2Bat%2B1.46.01%2BPM.png

1. [+3448, -35] I thought it would be a drama about power struggle but after watching yesterday's episode, wow the writer-nim wrote it with an intention. They quite brushed things away. This is what you call a drama. So far, there's been a lot of ridiculous dramas but this is really refreshing.  

2. [+1891, -25] How far will Cho Seung Woo's acting skills grow? I realized that he's a really amazing actor, after watching yesterday's episode, his acting was literally crazy - to the point where he was possessed by the character Goo Seung Hyo 

3. [+860, -15] It's been a long time since we got a properly done medical drama, it seems like a drama that criticizes reality came out 

4. [+666, -22] I can assure you that this drama is a masterpiece. I was surprised after watching the 4th episode yesterday because it's so detailed..

5. [+353, -16] It's not just the drama's story but because even the actors' acting is tremendous, it doesn't lack anything...

• Like 3

On 8/1/2018 at 7:30 PM, YuKo Wong said:

From the comments posted by @triplem, the reviews sound mixed.

From few comments that I read (from knetz) , looks like the directing is not at the same level as SF, like " the directing is not at the same level with acting and script" , but they all ( or majority)  praised Cho Seung Woo. I'm not looking much because I don't want any spoilers to ruin the drama. 

Hoping for a nice day to all of you! Just 2 days apart from meeting CSW's new work.

• Like 4

@wanda77 yeah me too, not looking and trying to post non spoilers stuffs besides fan servicing here.

@annagriss8 this weekend is drama fest for me with LOM finale + Mr Sunshine. Looking forward to finally seeing the subs.  Not reading dramamilk/dramabeans recaps.

Aww.... doggie & his snacks.  That's the secret to a well behaved costar.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3