Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

Tbh..I'm not really shipping ZLY with anybody, i'm just such a fan of hers that i will go to all her threads just to have some fun, i actually went to all her shipping threads to help play some 'guessing' or 'speculating' or 'wishing' games with everyone..i supposed we're hoping to see who will eventually 'guessed' right when she finally reveals who's her lucky man.

I honestly believe she does have someone special bcos sometime in the latter part of 2016, actually when she'd won an award alongside LYF, she said that she will take a break and maybe a relationship too for the yr 2017..I also think at that time, she isn't seeing LYF either eventho some netizen put out a video of them at the airport (i admit, it does look like him) but i doubt they are in a relationship just cos they're seen at the airport tgtr. At the award show, when she shocked everyone about taking a break(ppl thought she will retire bcos she might get marry), LYF had no reaction towards that news (I mean, if he were the one, wouldn't he reacted either happy or shocked that she would tell the world about a relationship?) I'm sure he would've admitted it if he were the one bcos he would be happy that she finally accepted their relationship to announce it to the public.  As much as i'd love to see these 2 tgtr bcos i think they r very suited for each other, 1) they look great tgtr, 2) they've won lots of awards tgtr, 3) they r very reserved around ppl and also very respectable and they seem to have lots of similar traits  and 4) they seemed to work on many similar projects too (according to someone who did a detective work in another thread.)

WC is IMO just a friend, very good pal..

Meng Rui, Kenny Kwan and Allen Tin are like family to her, she seemed to show more of a caring and affectionate type of relationships with them.

LGX and KW, i think these 2 guys really liked Yingbao..they do seemed to care for her alot, they took really good care of her while costarring with her on their projects, LGX cooked for her while filming PA but i believe KW went alot further by even writing a song and doing a MV with her just bcos she loved to sing.. i mean if KW didn't consider her to be special, y bother himself with her at all? he was also in a variety show with FBB and to him, he considers her as a big sister, LY is older than him by 3 yrs but he will not accept her as big sister:), he wanted to 'protect' her and to 'comfort' her especially at the New Year's Eve event..:D

ZLY seemed to be doing a really good job at hiding that 'special' someone and i believe this guy is pretty well off if that heart pendant is actually from THAT someone..lets hope she will announce this person soon bcos at her age (i think she has a time limit set on her age, if she is not marry by 30something, she will not marry again) and i also hope she is not the type to get 'knocked up' b4 marriage like RL/WH eventho it would be a good surprise if the guy is someone on our wishlist :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, lxands said:

I'm confused abt this.....you are saying he wears this same outfit in his own car, then posted in his instagram, & not long after someone posted ZLY's picture with some guy dressed identical to what he's wearing at the airport? At first I thought maybe they were going to same place for Legend of Chusen filming, but then I noticed all clips with the airport pictures was dated somtime in April 2017 which mean, it was way pass Legend of Chusen filming & airing days. Also both of  them didnt have any staff accompanying them, which mean if the guy isnt one of ZLY staffs or family member (her biological brother maybe, I heard he is very handsome too) then the guy cud be the mysterious bf Fireflies were talking abt. And if it was really LFY who was with her in the airport then most likely he's the guy who gave her the valentine collection pendant in February 2017. If that's the case they're most likely still together since he too went to Guangzhu to perform on the same stage as ZLY & KW. The thing is I cant seem to overlook the way KW look at her the end of their performance, also the way they act with each other during 72FM, unless the mutual trust between her & LYF are really really strong.

If she truly dated LYF, I  dont think  break up with him, then moves on to KW, becos both guys are best friends and there's an unwritten rules abt guys dont date their bff exes, so if ZLY has dated LYF before, there's no way KW gonna date her. Of she dated LYF once, regardless they have break up or not, she will not date KW...but if she is dating KW now, then LYF & her are just platonic friends who has never been in relationship with each other. If that's the case high chance it was KW who gave the heart pendant in Feb 2017....but if so,  another issue bothers me....if he is already seeing ZLY in Feb 2017, then was it genuinely a pure chance that both were casted as regular member of 72FM? That the production team didnt know abt their relationship but just offered them randomly? Its hard to believe so, but then again WC was a guest on EP1, & ZLY didnt join them up ep 3, which was probably abt several weeks after they filmed ep 1, so there's a chance WC recommended her to the production team:D so her fans can create new shippers of her & kris, so when him & bruna got exposed, he'll get less antifans:tongue:

But still LYF-ZLY relationship kinda mysterious to me. If the airport guy is really him, he must have refused to kiss her becos he wud be uncomfortable when meeting her parents & vice versa.

Do you have a picture of her ring & earing?

Yeah, I tot it  was weird too, out of the blue he sang Uncahined Melody to ZLY...I mean the freestyle hip hop rapper suddenly turn mellow & romantic :D Then there was also the time in ep 12, I find really interesting where WL & ZLY were partners in the office mission, KW gave them the Freestyle mission, so WL decided he wud use prop  & pretended to be KW while ZLY wud do the rapping. After they finished doing it WL praised ZLY, so the happy ZLY replied back to WL "I really really like you" and the mischievious WL asked back "Is it becos I'm stilk KW?" caught in surprise ZLY just look back at WL speechless....to me it was priceless, also the biggest clue they indeed have something going...or else why wud WL teased her like that, or why didnt she just deny him. Afterall she's known as sharp knife tongue for a reason but for playful question from WL she was speechless. And I trust WL to know whats going on with the 2, becos he's veru close to both

@ 7:28 she said she likes him, & he asked back is it becos he is still Wu Yi Fan? She was dumbfounded & blush

1)li yi feng  airport picture. Sorry, I’m not sure about that since it was a long time ago. I think he dismissesed the airport incident already or not. I’m not really sure those people have moved on with different news or rumors. 

2) I have the pictures but I don’t know how to post it up. Or you can search for 11/11/2017 event of her pocky interview pictures. And zoom in her right hand. You will see it.  

3) I do really feel that they are most sincere with each other when they interact and that they truly care for one another. Not only KRis but LiYing also, but in a very subtle way.  And I do thinks she was dumbfounded and blush when WL asked her that question. Remember during the show how the other guys walked away when they starting to talk to each other and they secretly laugh. Then her friend he always smile when he sees Kris talk to her or when she talks to Kris. That guy has a misterious smile means he knows something about them.  Since he is close to zly. 

This is just what I think according to my observation and feelings. 

Well, we just have to wait until they announce their relationship and I feel that they are trying hard to make it happen and in a way that they wouldn’t hurt their fans. She has been talking a lot about married and I think she trying to say that she is currently in a relationship.

i hope this makes sense to you. 

5 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Tbh..I'm not really shipping ZLY with anybody, i'm just such a fan of hers that i will go to all her threads just to have some fun, i actually went to all her shipping threads to help play some 'guessing' or 'speculating' or 'wishing' games with everyone..i supposed we're hoping to see who will eventually 'guessed' right when she finally reveals who's her lucky man.

I honestly believe she does have someone special bcos sometime in the latter part of 2016, actually when she'd won an award alongside LYF, she said that she will take a break and maybe a relationship too for the yr 2017..I also think at that time, she isn't seeing LYF either eventho some netizen put out a video of them at the airport (i admit, it does look like him) but i doubt they are in a relationship just cos they're seen at the airport tgtr. At the award show, when she shocked everyone about taking a break(ppl thought she will retire bcos she might get marry), LYF had no reaction towards that news (I mean, if he were the one, wouldn't he reacted either happy or shocked that she would tell the world about a relationship?) I'm sure he would've admitted it if he were the one bcos he would be happy that she finally accepted their relationship to announce it to the public.  As much as i'd love to see these 2 tgtr bcos i think they r very suited for each other, 1) they look great tgtr, 2) they've won lots of awards tgtr, 3) they r very reserved around ppl and also very respectable and they seem to have lots of similar traits  and 4) they seemed to work on many similar projects too (according to someone who did a detective work in another thread.)

WC is IMO just a friend, very good pal..

Meng Rui, Kenny Kwan and Allen Tin are like family to her, she seemed to show more of a caring and affectionate type of relationships with them.

LGX and KW, i think these 2 guys really liked Yingbao..they do seemed to care for her alot, they took really good care of her while costarring with her on their projects, LGX cooked for her while filming PA but i believe KW went alot further by even writing a song and doing a MV with her just bcos she loved to sing.. i mean if KW didn't consider her to be special, y bother himself with her at all? he was also in a variety show with FBB and to him, he considers her as a big sister, LY is older than him by 3 yrs but he will not accept her as big sister:), he wanted to 'protect' her and to 'comfort' her especially at the New Year's Eve event..:D

ZLY seemed to be doing a really good job at hiding that 'special' someone and i believe this guy is pretty well off if that heart pendant is actually from THAT someone..lets hope she will announce this person soon bcos at her age (i think she has a time limit set on her age, if she is not marry by 30something, she will not marry again) and i also hope she is not the type to get 'knocked up' b4 marriage like RL/WH eventho it would be a good surprise if the guy is someone on our wishlist :D

Me too, I’m a fan of hers also. Even I just started last year. But I saw her first when she was 19 in the talent competition. I feel in love with her. Because she’s truthful and talented. She made me laughed and cried at the same time. Haha. 

LGX is very hard to guess because he was caught with Wang Likun. :(

I do believe that Kris really likes her and he’s trying his very best to prove it. They do seems like a good looking family. Hahahh. The way he was rubbing her shoulder and they way she just flew in his arms when he wanted a hug. Just like how my husband and I are. :)

4 minutes ago, vsp0007 said:

Me too, I’m a fan of hers also. Even I just started last year. But I saw her first when she was 19 in the talent competition. I feel in love with her. Because she’s truthful and talented. She made me laughed and cried at the same time. Haha. 

Yes, the airport picture. I think just purely picking a good friend when she’s good friend with him and he is also Kris Wu’s good friend. My guy friend picked me up from the airport before and he is both my ex-bf and my friend back then. So maybe Kris asked him to fetch her while he can’t show up. Lol. 

LGX is very hard to guess because he was caught with Wang Likun. :(

I do believe that Kris really likes her and he’s trying his very best to prove it. They do seems like a good looking family. Hahahh. The way he was rubbing her shoulder and they way she just flew in his arms when he wanted a hug. Just like how my husband and I are. :)

I found this on youtube 

Please refer to point #7, #8, #9 #14 which I feel applies to LY.

#7.   First thing he notices is the girl's eyes. There is no doubt our LY has beautiful eyes

#8    He definitely a gentleman around her

#9   Our LY is an angel

#14  He presented LY with a song to achieve her dream of singing  :grin::heart:

Here's a clip of KW playing pranks on "Uncle 3" & the crews....

In the first clip, see how gentle she caress his face after he fell. In the 2nd clip she cried becos of his "injury". However I dunno if she was just acting & played along with KW's prank or she really cried becos she thought he was in pain. I think WL & the rest really believe he was injured. But regardless if she was in or not in the prank, she really cares for him, also its obvious he likes touching &  holding her fingers/hands which he never bother to do so with Jia.

On 1/13/2018 at 11:29 PM, jewelsc said:

Actually when I first know abt ZLY, I ship her with LGX becos I was smitten with their characters in PA. But after Wang2 issue I was kinda lost interest in LGX  becos I feel ZLY deserve a guy who's more dedicated to her. TBH I'm more ZLY's fan than LGX. And when watching her other dramas I realized she can create chemistry with any Tom or Harry, young or old...so now I know ZLY is such a good actress that she can create chemistry with anyone on screen. However it doesnt always the same bts. Sure she's friendly with most of her costars but she doesn't flirt with them. Infact I was kinda lost interest shipping  Lgx & zly for real after watching their interactions bts becos they seem more buddies than couple. Same goes with her & WC. I really loves her & him

in M9, but irl they seem more buddies than romantic. Its kinda different with LYF. He's more aloof & careful around her. So its either he's really not close to her or he was trying hard to cover up the true nature of their friendship. But seeing her interactions with KW in the variety show, I cant help shipping them since I know although their events were scripted, their interactions were their own.  As I said before at first I thought the writer wanted to create loveline between KW & ZLY but after throwing them twice as siblings I know that wasnt the case. The show emphasized on family values & brotherhood, but KW went ahead & create his own loveline with ZLY, :rolleyes::tongue: that I guess the writers eventually gave up & let him do what he wants.  :D I also remember in ep 6 when she had to choose someone from the eggs to be he younger brother, KW was quite reluctant to shake the egg when ZLY asked to whoever wants to be her kid bro. The others shake hard, but KW sit back quietly, contemplating whether to be her brother or not. I suspect what bothers him was he wanted to be partnered/grouped with her yet he doesnt want to be seen as her brother, especially not a younger brother. I guess eventually wanting to be  partnered with her wins over people perceptions of them. And as soon as he crack out from the shell he clearly stated," Yes, I'm your kid brother, a character designed for today!" so why did he has to empasize abt his  character been designed only for that day? Since he IS younger, what's the big deal if he becomes ZLY's kid bro, just like WL, who happily referred to her  "My Jie". For example in ep11, when ZLY was mad at KW, WL asked him, "Why did you make my big sis angry?" But for KW, he never want to act like a younger brother nor a junior to her. He didnt bother to call her "Jie" not even in a playful mode...it's always Liying this & Liying that. So its hard not to ship them. However I know some people thinks KW is too young to commit to a relationship. They probably right. However IMO, young & old are subjective for one to get married. Once pass 20 years everyone is already at marriagable age, only career stability & meeting the right one held them back. So for KW, he's getting to his 30s soon enuf. He isnt an idol any longer but an international artist, a singer, actor, composer, producer & a businessman. He has achieve so much that cud be at par with seniors 10 years older. He no longer rely much on idol fandom but fans who appreciate his music & artistic. Also he is Chinese not Korean, so his relationship status wont affect much on his popularity, so long he is a great artist, fans will appreciate him regardless his relationship status. So if he finds the right girl, I'm sure he wud pursue her. Also I dont think ZLy  has a problem getting married in another year or so.

16 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

When I watch this the first time, my first thought, KW is really daring to flirt with ZLY openly even if he was playful. Even WL was careful while Neo guy didnt do anything at all.  

40ab4f4cgy1fleagxeh5dj21kw2t64qq.jpg

@vsp0007 Is this the ring? Isnt it a sponsored item? BTW what does <3 infinity means? What has it to do with the ring?  

26 minutes ago, lxands said:

When I watch this the first time, my first thought, KW is really daring to flirt with ZLY openly even if he was playful. Even WL was careful while Neo guy didnt do anything at all.  

@vsp0007 Is this the ring? Isnt it a sponsored item? BTW what does <3 infinity means? What has it to do with the ring?  

Yes, that’s it. I don’t know if that is a sponsor item. But <3 U infinity. Means I love you forever. Infinity=endless

so I would think it’s a personal thing. 

27 minutes ago, lxands said:

To the video above. Looks how he notice WL wouldn’t stop starting at her.  He was like. Cut it off! Then signal her more of his feelings. This I think it’s a fan video. The one from the show was mush shorter.

Lxands- what do you think about the new find of the other group about Lgx? I still ship KW and ZLY. Lgx starting to bug me a lot now. He seems like a little spoiled kid. Maybe that’s why he needs WLK to babysit him also as a big sister wife. Like how old days rich family used married their sons with older women to take care of their sons. 

Can u imagine they doing this for another 5 more seasons (that's 5 more yrs)? I'm hoping the same members will return..

y91ft8R.jpg

Emerged from the same car?, i thought LY took the bus full of ladies...not sure if this was b4 or after they'd played those 1-on-1 games

THpxwn9.gif

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Can u imagine they doing this for another 5 more seasons (that's 5 more yrs)? I'm hoping the same members will return..

y91ft8R.jpg

Emerged from the same car?, i thought LY took the bus full of ladies...not sure if this was b4 or after they'd played those 1-on-1 games

THpxwn9.gif

Not to say that they took a long to get the the bricks factory when he tricked WL to ride by himself.  And him and zly ride the same bicycle or What that thing call. 

1 hour ago, vsp0007 said:

Not to say that they took a long to get the the bricks factory when he tricked WL to ride by himself.  And him and zly ride the same bicycle or What that thing call. 

I think the producers of this show are trumping to get them to be in the second season. 

14 hours ago, lxands said:

Here's a clip of KW playing pranks on "Uncle 3" & the crews....

In the first clip, see how gentle she caress his face after he fell. In the 2nd clip she cried becos of his "injury". However I dunno if she was just acting & played along with KW's prank or she really cried becos she thought he was in pain. I think WL & the rest really believe he was injured. But regardless if she was in or not in the prank, she really cares for him, also its obvious he likes touching &  holding her fingers/hands which he never bother to do so with Jia.

Actually when I first know abt ZLY, I ship her with LGX becos I was smitten with their characters in PA. But after Wang2 issue I was kinda lost interest in LGX  becos I feel ZLY deserve a guy who's more dedicated to her. TBH I'm more ZLY's fan than LGX. And when watching her other dramas I realized she can create chemistry with any Tom or Harry, young or old...so now I know ZLY is such a good actress that she can create chemistry with anyone on screen. However it doesnt always the same bts. Sure she's friendly with most of her costars but she doesn't flirt with them. Infact I was kinda lost interest shipping  Lgx & zly for real after watching their interactions bts becos they seem more buddies than couple. Same goes with her & WC. I really loves her & him

in M9, but irl they seem more buddies than romantic. Its kinda different with LYF. He's more aloof & careful around her. So its either he's really not close to her or he was trying hard to cover up the true nature of their friendship. But seeing her interactions with KW in the variety show, I cant help shipping them since I know although their events were scripted, their interactions were their own.  As I said before at first I thought the writer wanted to create loveline between KW & ZLY but after throwing them twice as siblings I know that wasnt the case. The show emphasized on family values & brotherhood, but KW went ahead & create his own loveline with ZLY, :rolleyes::tongue: that I guess the writers eventually gave up & let him do what he wants.  :D I also remember in ep 6 when she had to choose someone from the eggs to be he younger brother, KW was quite reluctant to shake the egg when ZLY asked to whoever wants to be her kid bro. The others shake hard, but KW sit back quietly, contemplating whether to be her brother or not. I suspect what bothers him was he wanted to be partnered/grouped with her yet he doesnt want to be seen as her brother, especially not a younger brother. I guess eventually wanting to be  partnered with her wins over people perceptions of them. And as soon as he crack out from the shell he clearly stated," Yes, I'm your kid brother, a character designed for today!" so why did he has to empasize abt his  character been designed only for that day? Since he IS younger, what's the big deal if he becomes ZLY's kid bro, just like WL, who happily referred to her  "My Jie". For example in ep11, when ZLY was mad at KW, WL asked him, "Why did you make my big sis angry?" But for KW, he never want to act like a younger brother nor a junior to her. He didnt bother to call her "Jie" not even in a playful mode...it's always Liying this & Liying that. So its hard not to ship them. However I know some people thinks KW is too young to commit to a relationship. They probably right. However IMO, young & old are subjective for one to get married. Once pass 20 years everyone is already at marriagable age, only career stability & meeting the right one held them back. So for KW, he's getting to his 30s soon enuf. He isnt an idol any longer but an international artist, a singer, actor, composer, producer & a businessman. He has achieve so much that cud be at par with seniors 10 years older. He no longer rely much on idol fandom but fans who appreciate his music & artistic. Also he is Chinese not Korean, so his relationship status wont affect much on his popularity, so long he is a great artist, fans will appreciate him regardless his relationship status. So if he finds the right girl, I'm sure he wud pursue her. Also I dont think ZLy  has a problem getting married in another year or so.

If you notice from their clothes. There’s always a combination of black, red and white. They often wear similar stile of sunglasses. She also like to use the six sign when taking pictures. And the picture of her at the new year eve. The finger gestures. Does it look familiar to you? Looks like the signs while they were playing game in one of the episodes. The guy who told KW to fetch ZLY to come over and play. Because he like Zly then KW asked him does he want KW to leave and the guy said yes, KW reaction was funny but you can tell it’s like a bf reaction. He said no way! Lol. So I think they’ve giving signals to each other via pictures.  Correct me if I’m wrong. I really don’t know the signs she made in that picture but he did have a similar gesture in his picture too

2 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Not to say that they took a long time to get to the bricks factory when he tricked WL to ride by himself.  I think that’s during the way there they took a detour somewhere and took a cap back. 

4 hours ago, jewelsc said:

y91ft8R.jpg

THpxwn9.gif

And when in the buss full of women. The part when the guard told him to get off. She sang “Ming Ming bai bai wo de xin” I think it was for him. 

20 minutes ago, vsp0007 said:

If you notice from their clothes. There’s always a combination of black, red and white. They often wear similar stile of sunglasses. She also like to use the six sign when taking pictures. And the picture of her at the new year eve. The finger gestures. Does it look familiar to you? Looks like the signs while they were playing game in one of the episodes. The guy who told KW to fetch ZLY to come over and play. Because he like Zly then KW asked him does he want KW to leave and the guy said yes, KW reaction was funny but you can tell it’s like a bf reaction. He said no way! Lol. So I think they’ve giving signals to each other via pictures.  Correct me if I’m wrong. I really don’t know the signs she made in that picture but he did have a similar gesture in his picture too

In episode 6 after they learned that after the sister helped the younger brother to grow up she will be eliminated. You can tell that Zly was sad and she didn’t want to leave. Of course KW wouldn’t want her to leave. So he said he will help her stay and he will do everything. She asked if he’s serious . He said he’s serious about it. She looked like she’s about to melt.  At the end of the episode WL said to ZLY that he is her younger brother too. Why is she treating him differently. I don’t really know chinese and that’s my guess. She replied I got him out of the egg and he’s my younger brother for today. 

7 hours ago, jewelsc said:

y91ft8R.jpg&key=702d1e21983bbd2855e62396

That wud be great. But I think another 3 years will do or until they get married:DAfter the 3rd season if they're still not in a relationship, then they better moves on. If they're married then I assumed we wud see them often enuf even if they're not in the show.

THpxwn9.gif&key=afe4212739dc4ad828f923ed

This I suspect they didnt ride the tandem bicycle all the way from the starting point to the bricks warehouse. Most likely they ride the tandem bike half way, when reaching the main road, they switch to the car, after nearing to the warehouse they ride the bike again. Whatever it was I'm happy that KW take his own initiative to lead ZLY riding the tandem bike, when he's partnered with WL from the start. He simply took the lead as if he knows she's not a strong rider.

2 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

And when in the buss full of women. The part when the guard told him to get off. She sang “Ming Ming bai bai wo de xin” I think it was for him. 

What does the song means?

@lxands 

2 hours ago, lxands said:

I think it means "understand or feel my heart"..my little 2 y.o niece is like her, likes to hum and sing aloud mentally while doing something such as playing her toys or just walking along the park (i don't think they realize they're doing it aloud):)

18 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Lxands- what do you think about the new find of the other group about Lgx? I still ship KW and ZLY. Lgx starting to bug me a lot now. He seems like a little spoiled kid. Maybe that’s why he needs WLK to babysit him also as a big sister wife. Like how old days rich family used married their sons with older women to take care of their sons. 

Me too:lol:

I just check out what's going on in the other thread but I dont really get it. Was it abt the picture of supposedly LY in front of a university & someone claimed the photographer to be LGX & it was taken sometime in April 2017? If its the one you mean, hmmmm....I dunno. First, I thought it was a woman who took LY's picture, secondly even it was a man, his profile didnt resembles LGX at all. Also if they claimed if that person is LGX, meaning he is relationship with LY since April, then LY must have been in relationship with LYF too since she was seen travelling alone with a guy resembling him with the similar shirt as him in April 2017:rolleyes: Seriously beside their outfits claimed to be similar with that belongs to both LGX & LYF, they have no clear proof that these people are those guys. 

Spoiler

If the heart pendant was truly a gift from someone, I hope the someone is KW, but even if he's not I'm ok if he is LYF, HG, FSF or some other guy who has no rumors with other woman in between. I know many dont like FSF, but he's ok to me. Though he seems to like young girls, so far I never heard him dated 2 girls at one time. He made a clean break before moving on to another woman. If LGX was the one who gave the pendant, then he was seen on a double date while vacationing abroad, where does ZLY stand in his life? Is it ok if he's seeing one girl yet having fun with another? Of cos some claimed, WLK's company is using his popularity to promote her, but wth, he can always clarify since he is an independant actor, he has no obligation to let them used him. Especially if he has a girl, he shud know which girl is his priority. Wud he hurt the one he truly likes just to spare the girl whom he has no interests in's pride? Also when he's drunk with friends, why call a friend he has no interest to take care of him instead of the one he's dating? So, yeah...even if I want to be delusional & made up excuses for him, I still cant turn blind eye over the umbrella sharing during the romantic Japan vacation, then again having dinner together with friends, despite Japan double dates reports they still hang out together with no clarificarion from him. Unlike KW who denied immediately after his rumors came out, saying its nonsense. And so far LYF hardly has any rumors beside the suspicious airport guy with ZLY.

And of cos we all know for sure that KW & ZLY have been seeing each other in private after 72 ended, hence their Miss you collab. And btw  tho the other ship feels that LGX post abt Miss me, miss you, miss him is a proof he has something  with ZLY, I see it differently. Sure he might have known abt the song, and hinted to ZLY, I suspect more that he got the news first hand from KW, becos they are close friends since Monkey King 2 & seems to me he was teasing ZLY.

So, if I keep deducting this way, the more I see KW jas the highest chance being her mysterious man

Here's another unaired clip

Again KW wud gives his portion to ZLY. I remember in ep where they used "tiger money" he wud gave his portion of tiger money to LY altho he already gave her a bigger portion. In this clip I think they bought 2 sticks for each member in their group, but when ZLY & Simon came, he gave one of his stick to her, but of cos she was kind enuf to share with Simon.  

Archived