Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

12 hours ago, lxands said:

Me too:lol:

I just check out what's going on in the other thread but I dont really get it. Was it abt the picture of supposedly LY in front of a university & someone claimed the photographer to be LGX & it was taken sometime in April 2017? If its the one you mean, hmmmm....I dunno. First, I thought it was a woman who took LY's picture, secondly even it was a man, his profile didnt resembles LGX at all. Also if they claimed if that person is LGX, meaning he is relationship with LY since April, then LY must have been in relationship with LYF too since she was seen travelling alone with a guy resembling him with the similar shirt as him in April 2017:rolleyes: Seriously beside their outfits claimed to be similar with that belongs to both LGX & LYF, they have no clear proof that these people are those guys. 

Reveal hidden contents

If the heart pendant was truly a gift from someone, I hope the someone is KW, but even if he's not I'm ok if he is LYF, HG, FSF or some other guy who has no rumors with other woman in between. I know many dont like FSF, but he's ok to me. Though he seems to like young girls, so far I never heard him dated 2 girls at one time. He made a clean break before moving on to another woman. If LGX was the one who gave the pendant, then he was seen on a double date while vacationing abroad, where does ZLY stand in his life? Is it ok if he's seeing one girl yet having fun with another? Of cos some claimed, WLK's company is using his popularity to promote her, but wth, he can always clarify since he is an independant actor, he has no obligation to let them used him. Especially if he has a girl, he shud know which girl is his priority. Wud he hurt the one he truly likes just to spare the girl whom he has no interests in's pride? Also when he's drunk with friends, why call a friend he has no interest to take care of him instead of the one he's dating? So, yeah...even if I want to be delusional & made up excuses for him, I still cant turn blind eye over the umbrella sharing during the romantic Japan vacation, then again having dinner together with friends, despite Japan double dates reports they still hang out together with no clarificarion from him. Unlike KW who denied immediately after his rumors came out, saying its nonsense. And so far LYF hardly has any rumors beside the suspicious airport guy with ZLY.

And of cos we all know for sure that KW & ZLY have been seeing each other in private after 72 ended, hence their Miss you collab. And btw  tho the other ship feels that LGX post abt Miss me, miss you, miss him is a proof he has something  with ZLY, I see it differently. Sure he might have known abt the song, and hinted to ZLY, I suspect more that he got the news first hand from KW, becos they are close friends since Monkey King 2 & seems to me he was teasing ZLY.

So, if I keep deducting this way, the more I see KW jas the highest chance being her mysterious man

Here's another unaired clip

Again KW wud gives his portion to ZLY. I remember in ep where they used "tiger money" he wud gave his portion of tiger money to LY altho he already gave her a bigger portion. In this clip I think they bought 2 sticks for each member in their group, but when ZLY & Simon came, he gave one of his stick to her, but of cos she was kind enuf to share with Simon.  

They said that picture was taken sometime in December 12 of 2016. But I really think that KW is with her. I don’t know when is the picture of her at a hotel balcony overlooking the ocean. But I just back in KW Instagram he also posted a picture of him at a place like that on December 25th, 2016. That picture of her when she still has long hair. And it seems like she and KW way too close of a relationship. 

On 1/14/2018 at 8:35 AM, lingnyi said:

I found this on youtube 

Please refer to point #7, #8, #9 #14 which I feel applies to LY.

#7.   First thing he notices is the girl's eyes. There is no doubt our LY has beautiful eyes

#8    He definitely a gentleman around her

#9   Our LY is an angel

#14  He presented LY with a song to achieve her dream of singing  :grin::heart:

Now I want to see15 facts about her. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, lxands said:

Me too:lol:

I just check out what's going on in the other thread but I dont really get it. Was it abt the picture of supposedly LY in front of a university & someone claimed the photographer to be LGX & it was taken sometime in April 2017? If its the one you mean, hmmmm....I dunno. First, I thought it was a woman who took LY's picture, secondly even it was a man, his profile didnt resembles LGX at all. Also if they claimed if that person is LGX, meaning he is relationship with LY since April, then LY must have been in relationship with LYF too since she was seen travelling alone with a guy resembling him with the similar shirt as him in April 2017:rolleyes: Seriously beside their outfits claimed to be similar with that belongs to both LGX & LYF, they have no clear proof that these people are those guys. 

Hide contents

If the heart pendant was truly a gift from someone, I hope the someone is KW, but even if he's not I'm ok if he is LYF, HG, FSF or some other guy who has no rumors with other woman in between. I know many dont like FSF, but he's ok to me. Though he seems to like young girls, so far I never heard him dated 2 girls at one time. He made a clean break before moving on to another woman. If LGX was the one who gave the pendant, then he was seen on a double date while vacationing abroad, where does ZLY stand in his life? Is it ok if he's seeing one girl yet having fun with another? Of cos some claimed, WLK's company is using his popularity to promote her, but wth, he can always clarify since he is an independant actor, he has no obligation to let them used him. Especially if he has a girl, he shud know which girl is his priority. Wud he hurt the one he truly likes just to spare the girl whom he has no interests in's pride? Also when he's drunk with friends, why call a friend he has no interest to take care of him instead of the one he's dating? So, yeah...even if I want to be delusional & made up excuses for him, I still cant turn blind eye over the umbrella sharing during the romantic Japan vacation, then again having dinner together with friends, despite Japan double dates reports they still hang out together with no clarificarion from him. Unlike KW who denied immediately after his rumors came out, saying its nonsense. And so far LYF hardly has any rumors beside the suspicious airport guy with ZLY.

And of cos we all know for sure that KW & ZLY have been seeing each other in private after 72 ended, hence their Miss you collab. And btw  tho the other ship feels that LGX post abt Miss me, miss you, miss him is a proof he has something  with ZLY, I see it differently. Sure he might have known abt the song, and hinted to ZLY, I suspect more that he got the news first hand from KW, becos they are close friends since Monkey King 2 & seems to me he was teasing ZLY.

So, if I keep deducting this way, the more I see KW jas the highest chance being her mysterious man

Here's another unaired clip

Again KW wud gives his portion to ZLY. I remember in ep where they used "tiger money" he wud gave his portion of tiger money to LY altho he already gave her a bigger portion. In this clip I think they bought 2 sticks for each member in their group, but when ZLY & Simon came, he gave one of his stick to her, but of cos she was kind enuf to share with Simon.  

I totally agree. Well said! 

In another episode I found it a little disturbing when zly and Simon were in the same car. She looked very uncomfortable and throughout the whole episode. After that KW started to get in between her when he sees Simon and other standing close to her.  After you see how close they become and it like they are acting more like themselves rather than just following the scripts. 

Oh my god! Does anyone here think JH resembles KW in ZLY and JH new movie? If JH already dinyed that he has a relationship with then the the romour they were kissing at the lakeside after all the filming crew stopped filming. But he videos was from the prapz so that could be Kris because I think they also filmed the MV at that time. 

2 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Oh my god! Does anyone here think JH resembles KW in ZLY and JH new movie? If JH already dinyed that he has a relationship with then the the romour they were kissing at the lakeside after all the filming crew stopped filming. But he videos was from the prapz so that could be Kris because I think they also filmed the MV at that time. 

What video are you talking abt? Can you share the video?

Yes, JH really resembles KW especially from behind & sideway, which is why I suspect the gym pictures was one of them. If it was KH, then it was part of filming or rehearsing for the filming, if not than high chance it was KW who came join her for a work out.

4 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

They said that picture was taken sometime in December 12 of 2016

She posted the picture on December 2016, she cud have taken it earlier. And why wud she post a faceless pic anyway? Also there's so many girls he's meeting after that pic, so even if they did hang out after filming, what made her different from all those girls he hang out with? Even the party his parents hosted as the home resort or something, the one the PA's supporting actress frame him, ZLY wasnt with them. If he indeed has relationship with her, wudnt he accomodate her schedule, so she cud join them? If he did, then the other girl surely cant frame him.

4 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

They said that picture was taken sometime in December 12 of 2016. But I really think that KW is with her. I don’t know when is the picture of her at a hotel balcony overlooking the ocean. But I just back in KW Instagram he also posted a picture of him at a place like that on December 25th, 2016. That picture of her when she still has long hair. And it seems like she and KW way too close of a relationship. 

What makes you think KW was with her? Also which hotel balcony picture are referring to? Also can you share KW picture or the link of his pic on 25 Des 2016. 

55 minutes ago, lxands said:

Yes, JH really resembles KW especially from behind & sideway, which is why I suspect the gym pictures was one of them. If it was KH, then it was part of filming or rehearsing for the filming, if not than high chance it was KW who came join her for a work out.

She posted the picture on December 2016, she cud have taken it earlier. And why wud she post a faceless pic anyway? Also there's so many girls he's meeting after that pic, so even if they did hang out after filming, what made her different from all those girls he hang out with? Even the party his parents hosted as the home resort or something, the one the PA's supporting actress frame him, ZLY wasnt with them. If he indeed has relationship with her, wudnt he accomodate her schedule, so she cud join them? If he did, then the other girl surely cant frame him.

What makes you think KW was with her? Also which hotel balcony picture are referring to? Also can you share KW picture or the link of his pic on 25 Des 2016. 

I saw the pictures on kriswu instagram it’s an old picture. I don’t have anything to back up for that because they don’t directly show much information in the pictures just each of them by themselves. I just have the feelings. I can’t find video now because I think they deleted it. And it was during the time they were filming. Does anyone here know about the brand 424? She has a black cap with 424 in red and he also has a black shirt from that brand. It’s a hip hop brand in LA and who goes to LA a lot for work?  If you googled 424 you will know. Remember to check the slang for it too. 

1 hour ago, lxands said:

What makes me think he was with her. Both pictures look like they are on vacation instead of work related and with the ocean view in the background. His is more obvious but her background with water slide and pool. But if you can see far far away behind the water park that’s the ocean. I would just say six senses or instinct. 

5 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Does anyone here know about the brand 424? She has a black cap with 424 in red and he also has a black shirt from that brand. It’s a hip hop brand in LA and who goes to LA a lot for work?  If you googled 424 you will know. Remember to check the slang for it too.

image.php?url=0FmYufiPQV

This one? She totally into Kris fashion style

cbeafcc2686672c3c59549365d58b9d0_tn

2 hours ago, StarFan said:

https://imgur.com/a/qT2Ko

I think they are in love.. Just seeing their latest weibo post, kw's icon and zly's pic are similar <3

Y

3 hours ago, lxands said:

image.php?url=0FmYufiPQV

3 hours ago, lxands said:

image.php?url=0FmYufiPQV

Yes this is the brand. See how they always matched? I just found out he used to wear jewelry with stars also. And he has a little star tattoo behind his ear. Their color code of combinations are black, white and red. She used to wear that hen she at the airport but now she does it in every event she goes to. He is in black almost every day with the combination of these colors. Jeans and leather are his favorites

On 1/14/2018 at 11:09 AM, lxands said:

Here's a clip of KW playing pranks on "Uncle 3" & the crews....

In the first clip, see how gentle she caress his face after he fell. In the 2nd clip she cried becos of his "injury". However I dunno if she was just acting & played along with KW's prank or she really cried becos she thought he was in pain. I think WL & the rest really believe he was injured. But regardless if she was in or not in the prank, she really cares for him, also its obvious he likes touching &  holding her fingers/hands which he never bother to do so with Jia.

Actually when I first know abt ZLY, I ship her with LGX becos I was smitten with their characters in PA. But after Wang2 issue I was kinda lost interest in LGX  becos I feel ZLY deserve a guy who's more dedicated to her. TBH I'm more ZLY's fan than LGX. And when watching her other dramas I realized she can create chemistry with any Tom or Harry, young or old...so now I know ZLY is such a good actress that she can create chemistry with anyone on screen. However it doesnt always the same bts. Sure she's friendly with most of her costars but she doesn't flirt with them. Infact I was kinda lost interest shipping  Lgx & zly for real after watching their interactions bts becos they seem more buddies than couple. Same goes with her & WC. I really loves her & him

in M9, but irl they seem more buddies than romantic. Its kinda different with LYF. He's more aloof & careful around her. So its either he's really not close to her or he was trying hard to cover up the true nature of their friendship. But seeing her interactions with KW in the variety show, I cant help shipping them since I know although their events were scripted, their interactions were their own.  As I said before at first I thought the writer wanted to create loveline between KW & ZLY but after throwing them twice as siblings I know that wasnt the case. The show emphasized on family values & brotherhood, but KW went ahead & create his own loveline with ZLY, :rolleyes::tongue: that I guess the writers eventually gave up & let him do what he wants.  :D I also remember in ep 6 when she had to choose someone from the eggs to be he younger brother, KW was quite reluctant to shake the egg when ZLY asked to whoever wants to be her kid bro. The others shake hard, but KW sit back quietly, contemplating whether to be her brother or not. I suspect what bothers him was he wanted to be partnered/grouped with her yet he doesnt want to be seen as her brother, especially not a younger brother. I guess eventually wanting to be  partnered with her wins over people perceptions of them. And as soon as he crack out from the shell he clearly stated," Yes, I'm your kid brother, a character designed for today!" so why did he has to empasize abt his  character been designed only for that day? Since he IS younger, what's the big deal if he becomes ZLY's kid bro, just like WL, who happily referred to her  "My Jie". For example in ep11, when ZLY was mad at KW, WL asked him, "Why did you make my big sis angry?" But for KW, he never want to act like a younger brother nor a junior to her. He didnt bother to call her "Jie" not even in a playful mode...it's always Liying this & Liying that. So its hard not to ship them. However I know some people thinks KW is too young to commit to a relationship. They probably right. However IMO, young & old are subjective for one to get married. Once pass 20 years everyone is already at marriagable age, only career stability & meeting the right one held them back. So for KW, he's getting to his 30s soon enuf. He isnt an idol any longer but an international artist, a singer, actor, composer, producer & a businessman. He has achieve so much that cud be at par with seniors 10 years older. He no longer rely much on idol fandom but fans who appreciate his music & artistic. Also he is Chinese not Korean, so his relationship status wont affect much on his popularity, so long he is a great artist, fans will appreciate him regardless his relationship status. So if he finds the right girl, I'm sure he wud pursue her. Also I dont think ZLy  has a problem getting married in another year or so.

I think at first she really did think he was injured so she kept asking are you alright? Then touched his con/face. And if you notice he was touching her hand while she was touching his face. Hahah. He was trying to signal her that’s face. Then her fake cry got louder. I think she did cried a little at first then she played along with him. I truest think she cares for him.  She never once call him younger brother! She doesn’t treat him like one. When she’s with him she always acts like a little girl. And I think it’s her true self.  People said that she and Lgx might have a thing but to me she seems more like she’s teasing him because she knows he’s shy and she knows he likes her. And a few times I see that she was trying to brush lgx off. But never once with KW. Remember in the last two episodes she always snatched anything he has. The two hats. But never once she tried to get or ask for the black cap he has on the whole season. He has that cap on almost every where he goes. 

11 hours ago, StarFan said:

https://imgur.com/a/qT2Ko

I think they are in love.. Just seeing their latest weibo post, kw's icon and zly's pic are similar <3

Lol. Do not disturb and his picture at a hotel? So many hint. Room 718 and his weibo on 7/18 he posted something like “taking my time, step by step”. 7/17/15. But weibo time stamps always different due to the time zone. 

Archived