Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

7 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

I suspect it’s him. And someone said he posted a picture of himself at the gym similar to this. And I hope it’s him.  But then she tagged her manager. I don’t know what’s that about 

Someone must have snap their pictures from behind, cant be a fan since ZLY posted the pic herself, so must be someone she knows well,. If she tagged her manager, most likely it was him who took their picture. She definitely not tagging the guy with him in public post. My bet even if they're not in romantic relationship, she's training for her vocal, breathing technique & stamina so she can control her voice better during live performance on stage. Who wud be a better instructor than a guy who has gone tru it for several years in Korea biggest idol training centre?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone noticed their birthday dates? 10-16 and 11-06. Number One can be switched back and forth. Lol. They have a lot in common. 

19 minutes ago, lxands said:

Someone must have snap their pictures from behind, cant be a fan since ZLY posted the pic herself, so must be someone she knows well,. If she tagged her manager, most likely it was him who took their picture. She definitely not tagging the guy with him in public post. My bet even if they're not in romantic relationship, she's training for her vocal, breathing technique & stamina so she can control her voice better during live performance on stage. Who wud be a better instructor than a guy who has gone tru it for several years in Korea biggest idol training centre?

I would agree to that.  

13 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

I need help. How do I insert pictures here? Thank you!

If your picture already has a link, you just go to "Insert other media" on bottom right of the reply post. Then choose "Insert Image from URL" , then type or paste your picture link in the box given. Then just go to "Insert into post"

Anyway, someone already share a more detail link to post pictures.

Btw 1106 & 1016 is a good combo for password:tongue:

From what I read though can't confirm, KW is not the type to wish birthdays or shows any emotions.

C-netizens were surprise when he wished LY Happy Birthday.

WL bday was in December but I did not see any wishes from KW. 

5 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

From what I read though can't confirm, KW is not the type to wish birthdays or shows any emotions.

He wished him through video msg 

Someone said that ZLY only sees KW as a kid brother, but I kinda disagree...maybe in the beginning she kinda treat him as she did with WL, but he seems not to let her. In ep 6 when she choose him as her younger brother, as soon as he came out from the egg shell, he said to her & the camera, that yeah, he's the younger brother that day because it was a character created for him...so to me he's not willing to be ZLY's kid brother but if she didnt choose him, than they cant be partnered. And from then on I noticed they got closer, more comfortable & a lot of skinship. Also it was in the 2nd part of that episode, they were no longer in the dessert, they were back to civilization, ZLY has cut/trimmed her hair & that was the time I start seeing the red heart pendant. 

I also noticed during HC in July 2017, ZLY interaction with WC was different than the way they were in the past. They look awkward with each other, the kind of long time no see friend awkwardness, also when they were playing games he accidently pull her down, not even once he looked back to check on her. At the time her knee was injured during the 72FM filming, so to justify his act shippers claimed that WC didnt know she was injured. Thus 2 things come to mind: 

1) WC & ZLY werent close enuf to update each other with their lives nor were they communicating with each other on regular basis, that he didnt even know that this friend has an injured knee. 

2) WC doesnt see ZLY as a woman or he isnt a gentleman enuf to help her up or check on her after he made her fall regardless if she was injured or not, all he thinks was to win the game.

Which is why I gave up shipping them for real even if M9 couple of one of my favorite.

In one ep of 72FM, WL refused to slap ZLY's hand, so KW told another guy to swap place with ZLY.  Here I see even 17years old WL is considerate enuf to refuse playing rough with a girl. As for KW, there were several times he gave in to ZLY, even causing him to loose a game. Even if he had to hit her, he did it gently, so in this maturity concept, although KW is 3 years younger than ZLY,  he is more considerate of her, & took care of her very well, & his action is more of a guy taking care of his girl while WC,  tho he is 2 years older than ZLY,  seems more like soneone younger than with her. 

After they ended filming 72FM,  I thought that's the end of seeing them together unless both are going to do season 2. So seeing them collab in a song composed & produced by KW is really a surprise, also now we know for sure their friendship continue even after filming. And what we saw on screen during 72 days were genuine & not 100% scripted. 

I hope they will work together again in a movie, a variety or a cf.

7 hours ago, lxands said:

If your picture already has a link, you just go to "Insert other media" on bottom right of the reply post. Then choose "Insert Image from URL" , then type or paste your picture link in the box given. Then just go to "Insert into post"

Anyway, someone already share a more detail link to post pictures.

Btw 1106 & 1016 is a good combo for password:tongue:

Thank you. But I don’t have a link to it. I use my phone and want to just load it up from my gallery. 

Totally agree! 

4 hours ago, lingnyi said:

Yes. But they made a video to for his birthday. And if you go back to his weibo posts. On her birthday. After he wished her happy birthday, he posted Deserve MV right after. So it could be about her and part of the lyric “you deserve a song” “ I’m gonna write you a song” “you belong with me”. 

34 minutes ago, vsp0007 said:

Thank you. But I don’t have a link to it. I use my phone and want to just load it up from my gallery. 

Totally agree! 

Then you have create link first I think. I normally do it via photobucket, but lately it's a bit confusing with photobuckut, so maybe you can try with tinypic....or may be someone can give a better suggestions...

Btw, back to the gym guy, is it just me, but when I zoom, it seems like the guy was wearing a mask. What kind of gym instructor wears a mask while training with his disciple? 

Fanfan-Liying live....

On 1/7/2018 at 3:29 AM, lxands said:

Then you have create link first I think. I normally do it via photobucket, but lately it's a bit confusing with photobuckut, so maybe you can try with tinypic....or may be someone can give a better suggestions...

Btw, back to the gym guy, is it just me, but when I zoom, it seems like the guy was wearing a mask. What kind of gym instructor wears a mask while training with his disciple? 

Fanfan-Liying live....

Does KW really have that big arm muscles? It does look more and more like him. 

On 1/7/2018 at 12:56 AM, lxands said:

Someone said that ZLY only sees KW as a kid brother, but I kinda disagree...maybe in the beginning she kinda treat him as she did with WL, but he seems not to let her. In ep 6 when she choose him as her younger brother, as soon as he came out from the egg shell, he said to her & the camera, that yeah, he's the younger brother that day because it was a character created for him...so to me he's not willing to be ZLY's kid brother but if she didnt choose him, than they cant be partnered. And from then on I noticed they got closer, more comfortable & a lot of skinship. Also it was in the 2nd part of that episode, they were no longer in the dessert, they were back to civilization, ZLY has cut/trimmed her hair & that was the time I start seeing the red heart pendant. 

I also noticed during HC in July 2017, ZLY interaction with WC was different than the way they were in the past. They look awkward with each other, the kind of long time no see friend awkwardness, also when they were playing games he accidently pull her down, not even once he looked back to check on her. At the time her knee was injured during the 72FM filming, so to justify his act shippers claimed that WC didnt know she was injured. Thus 2 things come to mind: 

1) WC & ZLY werent close enuf to update each other with their lives nor were they communicating with each other on regular basis, that he didnt even know that this friend has an injured knee. 

2) WC doesnt see ZLY as a woman or he isnt a gentleman enuf to help her up or check on her after he made her fall regardless if she was injured or not, all he thinks was to win the game.

Which is why I gave up shipping them for real even if M9 couple of one of my favorite.

In one ep of 72FM, WL refused to slap ZLY's hand, so KW told another guy to swap place with ZLY.  Here I see even 17years old WL is considerate enuf to refuse playing rough with a girl. As for KW, there were several times he gave in to ZLY, even causing him to loose a game. Even if he had to hit her, he did it gently, so in this maturity concept, although KW is 3 years younger than ZLY,  he is more considerate of her, & took care of her very well, & his action is more of a guy taking care of his girl while WC,  tho he is 2 years older than ZLY,  seems more like soneone younger than with her. 

After they ended filming 72FM,  I thought that's the end of seeing them together unless both are going to do season 2. So seeing them collab in a song composed & produced by KW is really a surprise, also now we know for sure their friendship continue even after filming. And what we saw on screen during 72 days were genuine & not 100% scripted. 

I hope they will work together again in a movie, a variety or a cf.

I’m with you! I used to shipped her and WC after HC and saw how KW is so nice to her, I wish they could be together for real. He didn’t even care about hurting WL when it comes to ZLY. She’s always first to him. I like how she acts like a mad girlfriend and then he would cave in for her. Like a boyfriend who doesn’t want his girlfriend to be mad at him. It’s so cute. I love to watch them and they act like two little kids. It’s funny how one of her older friends told her not to act like a little girl when she was mad at WL and KW. 

7 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Yes. But they made a video to for his birthday. And if you go back to his weibo posts. On her birthday. After he wished her happy birthday, he posted Deserve MV right after. So it could be about her and part of the lyric “you deserve a song” “ I’m gonna write you a song” “you belong with me”. 

He also referred to the girl as Shawty,  a synonym for shorty which also mean young & pretty :tongue: and we know they always teased ZLY for being short. They often had to lift her so she can reach stuffs...

37 minutes ago, lxands said:

He also referred to the girl as Shawty,  a synonym for shorty which also mean young & pretty :tongue: and we know they always teased ZLY for being short. They often had to lift her so she can reach stuffs...

Yes, he kept saying she’s pretty too. 

KW is very mature for his age. He left home to pursue a career when he was very young and this will force a person to be more independent and mature faster. He went through a lot of difficulty when he sued SM and they countered sued. He was called a traitor when he left EXO-M by his team. There's no doubt in my mind he know what he wants in life and a younger immature girl will not suit him. He needs someone strong and independent.

As for our LY, she has been through a lot too. Being scrutinized for coming from a "farmer's family", no acting school and people putting her down. She also know what she wants in her career and life....she is strong & independent

These are the reasons I feel that they understand and are compatible with each other.

If TYX and ZRY can keep an underground relationship for 7 years, I hope KW and LY can as well. :D

10 hours ago, lingnyi said:

KW is very mature for his age. He left home to pursue a career when he was very young and this will force a person to be more independent and mature faster. He went through a lot of difficulty when he sued SM and they countered sued. He was called a traitor when he left EXO-M by his team. There's no doubt in my mind he know what he wants in life and a younger immature girl will not suit him. He needs someone strong and independent.

As for our LY, she has been through a lot too. Being scrutinized for coming from a "farmer's family", no acting school and people putting her down. She also know what she wants in her career and life....she is strong & independent

These are the reasons I feel that they understand and are compatible with each other.

If TYX and ZRY can keep an underground relationship for 7 years, I hope KW and LY can as well. :D

Yes, I think the same. She also said she wants a mature and responsible boyfriend. And a handsome and tall, she prefers over 6 foot tall and funny.  Lol. He’s should be the match for her. They are just too cute together! 

Does any know what this video is talking about?

and is his suits from Dior? The suits kind of fit Dior style. I think. 

Plus on her birthday he posted on his weibo about the the new song Deserve. His caption says “you Deserve a Video” so he made her a video with him.   Hahaha

I would think they were describing each other. Lol

We're talking abt ZLY heart shape pendant necklace at the other thread. 

1626940.png.adapt.550.550.png

• vancleefarpelsPink gold and carnelian are a harmonious match in Van Cleef & Arpels' Valentine's Day selection. #VCAalhambra #ValentinesDay
  • I just realized the heart pendant she often wears is 2017 Valentine collections thus she most probably received it from someone special. If she's seeing a celebrity, as much as I like her with HG, LYF or LGX, more logically she's either with
  • 1) KW 
  • 2) FSF
  • If she's with FSF, I'm sure she wud keep her distant from KW during filming, also I dont think he wud go to all the trouble to compose & produce a song for ZLY, in the midst of his extremely busy schedules. To say honestly, tho ZLY has a sweet tone, her vocal is not as strong as a establish singer. Its understandable since she is an actress with no vocal training background. Its fine when she sings ost but to sing live on a huge stage alongside professional singers is something else, yet KW still take a chance & record a single with her, and made her dream to be a singer comes true. Not to mention he purposely released the song on Christmas day, which to me looks like a Christmas gift from him to her. And of cos they got to spend new year eve & new year together at his hometown, Guangzhu :D Let see if they drop more hints later....

Back to the pendant, didnt we see she starts wearing it after the dessert episodes, and watching again I feel like they got much closer since the dessert episode (ep 5 & first part of ep 6) ever since the episode I notice KW seems more like a possessive bf over ZLY, an he takes care of her almost all the time.

Archived