Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

Yes, that’s what I’ve been thinking. And she also wear it to her commercial photoshoots you can see in her ads. But just before the show ends it seems like she doesn’t wear it anymore. I think it’s around when little G was saying she’s his girlfriend.  And she seem to be avoiding him. But he wouldn’t leave her alone. Lol. I think they made up. And as to their hugs. That’s like when I hug my husband. It’s natural reaction as she feels comfortable and safe with him and he shows that he’s happy to be with her. Trust me. It came from our couple therapist.  Lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2018 at 3:29 AM, lxands said:

Then you have create link first I think. I normally do it via photobucket, but lately it's a bit confusing with photobuckut, so maybe you can try with tinypic....or may be someone can give a better suggestions...

Btw, back to the gym guy, is it just me, but when I zoom, it seems like the guy was wearing a mask. What kind of gym instructor wears a mask while training with his disciple? 

Fanfan-Liying live....

That guy just looks exactly like him, the height, body figure the dye hair. Who would wear a mask to work out?

@vsp0007 I thought Xiao G (Little G) was an issue of the past? Because it first surfaced in 2015, then got big in 2016. Whatever came out in 2017 was just old recycled news, just like ZLY spotted at FSF's house at nite (which they failed to report that she wasnt alone at his place but with all her staffs & managers which clearly showed in the video clip) And I think Xiao G issue was done with when KW finally step out and threatened to bring the girl & all who spread the rumors to court for defaming him.

Spoiler

And honestly out this came out not long after his dispute with his former korean mgt company. And I'm not even surprise if it was fabricate by the company in a way to "control" & "teach" him like they often did to their idols & artists. Remember tho they won their case against smtown, JYJ still cant perform in their own home tv channel becos the company has too much influence in their entertainment. And when JYJ still among the most popular K celebrity in Asia, suddenly Yuchun has sex scandal & Junsu has some other scandal. Same thing happen o KHJ. Recently poor Shinee JH took his on life due pressure & mind you he is also SMtown artist. So I suspect they did the same to KW, when they failed to brought him to court, instead they had to settled with him on his term, I presumed. Lucky for KW becos he is a Canadian Chinese, & speaks fluent English, thus an advantage to him when he market himself in US. Of cos Chinese people are more open to their artist in relationship (tho they're nosy wanting to know who & who - me included:lol:) while the Americans cudnt care less if he is. So their attempt failed miserably. 

Anyway, 72 FM filming started somtime in April 2017, the scandal has been a thing of the past, ZLY wud have known abt it already. Even his mom came forward and plead to stop defaming her son. 

My bet, she stop wearing the pendant on the later episodes becos she realized fans start noticing the pendant. They filmed much earlier than airing time, so when people start talking abt her pendant, she stop wearing it when appearing in public events. Anyway she still wears in until the final episode of 72 FM.

Btw talk abt the red heart shape pendant, I see KW also own a red pendant, but a red rectangle shape pendant

0a3cce7298563f7eb5bd6234f74dbe4ae3ad75df

1495808197_99791.jpg

What do you think? Cud it be a couple/matching thingy?:wub: Or purely accidental that both like & own a red pendant :tongue:

On 1/9/2018 at 2:59 PM, lxands said:

@vsp0007 I thought Xiao G (Little G) was an issue of the past? Because it first surfaced in 2015, then got big in 2016. Whatever came out in 2017 was just old recycled news, just like ZLY spotted at FSF's house at nite (which they failed to report that she wasnt alone at his place but with all her staffs & managers which clearly showed in the video clip) And I think Xiao G issue was done with when KW finally step out and threatened to bring the girl & all who spread the rumors to court for defaming him.

Hide contents

And honestly out this came out not long after his dispute with his former korean mgt company. And I'm not even surprise if it was fabricate by the company in a way to "control" & "teach" him like they often did to their idols & artists. Remember tho they won their case against smtown, JYJ still cant perform in their own home tv channel becos the company has too much influence in their entertainment. And when JYJ still among the most popular K celebrity in Asia, suddenly Yuchun has sex scandal & Junsu has some other scandal. Same thing happen o KHJ. Recently poor Shinee JH took his on life due pressure & mind you he is also SMtown artist. So I suspect they did the same to KW, when they failed to brought him to court, instead they had to settled with him on his term, I presumed. Lucky for KW becos he is a Canadian Chinese, & speaks fluent English, thus an advantage to him when he market himself in US. Of cos Chinese people are more open to their artist in relationship (tho they're nosy wanting to know who & who - me included:lol:) while the Americans cudnt care less if he is. So their attempt failed miserably. 

Anyway, 72 FM filming started somtime in April 2017, the scandal has been a thing of the past, ZLY wud have known abt it already. Even his mom came forward and plead to stop defaming her son. 

My bet, she stop wearing the pendant on the later episodes becos she realized fans start noticing the pendant. They filmed much earlier than airing time, so when people start talking abt her pendant, she stop wearing it when appearing in public events. Anyway she still wears in until the final episode of 72 FM.

Btw talk abt the red heart shape pendant, I see KW also own a red pendant, but a red rectangle shape pendant

What do you think? Cud it be a couple/matching thingy?:wub: Or purely accidental that both like & own a red pendant :tongue:

Umm. His picture is pretty recent.  So I don’t know.  It could be. As for hers is a valentines collection so there should be a matching one for the guy as well. I hope that it is really a couple thing. 

On 1/9/2018 at 3:09 AM, lxands said:

We're talking abt ZLY heart shape pendant necklace at the other thread. 

• vancleefarpelsPink gold and carnelian are a harmonious match in Van Cleef & Arpels' Valentine's Day selection. #VCAalhambra #ValentinesDay
  • I just realized the heart pendant she often wears is 2017 Valentine collections thus she most probably received it from someone special. If she's seeing a celebrity, as much as I like her with HG, LYF or LGX, more logically she's either with
  • 1) KW 
  • 2) FSF
  • If she's with FSF, I'm sure she wud keep her distant from KW during filming, also I dont think he wud go to all the trouble to compose & produce a song for ZLY, in the midst of his extremely busy schedules. To say honestly, tho ZLY has a sweet tone, her vocal is not as strong as a establish singer. Its understandable since she is an actress with no vocal training background. Its fine when she sings ost but to sing live on a huge stage alongside professional singers is something else, yet KW still take a chance & record a single with her, and made her dream to be a singer comes true. Not to mention he purposely released the song on Christmas day, which to me looks like a Christmas gift from him to her. And of cos they got to spend new year eve & new year together at his hometown, Guangzhu :D Let see if they drop more hints later....

Back to the pendant, didnt we see she starts wearing it after the dessert episodes, and watching again I feel like they got much closer since the dessert episode (ep 5 & first part of ep 6) ever since the episode I notice KW seems more like a possessive bf over ZLY, an he takes care of her almost all the time.

Yes, that’s after they gotten close to each other. 

16 minutes ago, vsp0007 said:

Umm. His picture is pretty recent.  So I don’t know.  It could be. As for hers is a valentines collection so there should be a matching one for the guy as well. I hope that it is really a couple thing. 

I looked. They only have women jewelry. But there are matching earrings, bracelet and ring. I wonder if she has the whole set. That pendant alone is almost $2,000.  And the earrings are $8,000. Wow. I hope his pendant is from her. They do look similar in style 

1 hour ago, vsp0007 said:

He’s wearing the sneakers from the MV. 

Yeah, the picture was taken at London airport on September 21, 2017, after Burberry event (I wonder if he took a direct flight home or he took an enroute flight to Paris since ZLY arriving in Paris on Sept 25:lol:). He seemed to be travelling alone.

Couple items doesnt have to be identical nor the same shape or even from the same brand. I mean KW is a hip hop guy, I dont think he wud like the heart shape pendant for himself, not to mention as celebrity he cannot wear something so obvious. So long as the items  match with the same concept will do. I also suspect its his personal items becos they kinda darken the pendant in Burberry official pictures or he wore a completely different one. But if you look closely the heart shape pendant & the rectangle pendant have the same comcept, gold & reddish stone. And of all design the gold outlining the red stone has the same design. I mean KW pendant isnt just white gold, platinum or silver but gold with identical lining design. Of cos I cant imagine KW wearing a heart shape choker:D

Another pic of KW pendant

DScwr5DVwAAuDhn?format=jpg

1626940.png.adapt.550.550.png&key=4d9e49

Just zoom in KW pendant, dont you think their pendants concept are the same?

I dunno when exactly Kris starts wearing his red pendant but the one I found wasn in September 2017. And we see  ZLY stop wearing hers after last day of filming 72FM which was in early July  & my bet she stops wearing hers once she started filming OGT by mid July. So that's one reason she didnt wear hers since it can be inconvinient to put on & take off again everytime she went to the set. And right after OGT, she starts filming Minglan which the more she cant wear it sincenit is a period drama.

And btw, I heard from the other thread she starts wearing it since February 2017. I have a few "candidates" in mind but already tick off one by one. The first one off the list was LGX, becos I cant accept him vacationing abroad with a another girl if he has something going on with ZLY. Then WC was off the list too, 1) becos he rough handling ZLY during HC, 2) becos the recent him & bruna pic floating everywhere. Then someone said her first sighting with it was back in February, of cos now we know that pendant was 2017 Valentine collection...a coincidence or what? But the filming of 72FM started in April, so cant be KW....watch again, when she first met KW on location she already knows him well enuf to just refer to him as Fan Fan. Check out on ep 9 for Miss A Meng Jia as a guest. She shud have known him way back in Korea since they both are Chinese in Korean idols world, but she still call him Wu Yifan. Thus my point is only people close to him call him Fanfan. But no surprise here, almost all her leading man, LYF, WC, LGX  & even Lay are all close friends of KW. In Bazaar 2016, all of them except LGX & WC were there. And if you notice, KW started taking care of her right from the moment she joined them. Remember he found a raincoat in a croak, he pass it immediately to her & told her to put it on. When she just put it aside, & continue to do what she's doing, he came to her & put it on her, himself. I think ZLY knows almost all the members prior to the show since she has work with most of them, but they didnt make such effort like KW did. Also he didnt do much for Jia when she came as a guest. He just treat her like other members but we can see how bias he was towards ZLY.

When KW wished her Happy Birthday, he was in US promoting his song.

The time posted on LY weibo is in the afternoon China time and late at night US time.

He took the initiative to send her wishes even late at night, another thoughtful gesture.

On 1/9/2018 at 8:59 PM, lxands said:

Yeah, the picture was taken at London airport on September 21, 2017, after Burberry event (I wonder if he took a direct flight home or he took an enroute flight to Paris since ZLY arriving in Paris on Sept 25:lol:). He seemed to be travelling alone.

Couple items doesnt have to be identical nor the same shape or even from the same brand. I mean KW is a hip hop guy, I dont think he wud like the heart shape pendant for himself, not to mention as celebrity he cannot wear something so obvious. So long as the items  match with the same concept will do. I also suspect its his personal items becos they kinda darken the pendant in Burberry official pictures or he wore a completely different one. But if you look closely the heart shape pendant & the rectangle pendant have the same comcept, gold & reddish stone. And of all design the gold outlining the red stone has the same design. I mean KW pendant isnt just white gold, platinum or silver but gold with identical lining design. Of cos I cant imagine KW wearing a heart shape choker:D

I dunno when exactly Kris starts wearing his red pendant but the one I found wasn in September 2017. And we see  ZLY stop wearing hers after last day of filming 72FM which was in early July  & my bet she stops wearing hers once she started filming OGT by mid July. So that's one reason she didnt wear hers since it can be inconvinient to put on & take off again everytime she went to the set. And right after OGT, she starts filming Minglan which the more she cant wear it sincenit is a period drama.

And btw, I heard from the other thread she starts wearing it since February 2017. I have a few "candidates" in mind but already tick off one by one. The first one off the list was LGX, becos I cant accept him vacationing abroad with a another girl if he has something going on with ZLY. Then WC was off the list too, 1) becos he rough handling ZLY during HC, 2) becos the recent him & bruna pic floating everywhere. Then someone said her first sighting with it was back in February, of cos now we know that pendant was 2017 Valentine collection...a coincidence or what? But the filming of 72FM started in April, so cant be KW....watch again, when she first met KW on location she already knows him well enuf to just refer to him as Fan Fan. Check out on ep 9 for Miss A Meng Jia as a guest. She shud have known him way back in Korea since they both are Chinese in Korean idols world, but she still call him Wu Yifan. Thus my point is only people close to him call him Fanfan. But no surprise here, almost all her leading man, LYF, WC, LGX  & even Lay are all close friends of KW. In Bazaar 2016, all of them except LGX & WC were there. And if you notice, KW started taking care of her right from the moment she joined them. Remember he found a raincoat in a croak, he pass it immediately to her & told her to put it on. When she just put it aside, & continue to do what she's doing, he came to her & put it on her, himself. I think ZLY knows almost all the members prior to the show since she has work with most of them, but they didnt make such effort like KW did. Also he didnt do much for Jia when she came as a guest. He just treat her like other members but we can see how bias he was towards ZLY.

So who do you think it was. I can’t recall anything from February. There a rumor saying that they know each other back in 2016 because he tagged her in one of this video change back then.  What about li yi feng? He’s all Gaga for her I’m sure. I suspect that he wrote the song July about her too. Then Deserve and miss you are the most recent ones. They already acted like girlfriend and boyfriend towards the end of the show. And those new and old guys are slowly staying away from them. Yes, I remember when the other girl asked him where he’s at. He said he’s in the restroom. And when ZLY called he told her where he’s at and went to meet her. They’re just too funny and too cute to watch. Like too little kids. 

On 1/9/2018 at 11:36 PM, lingnyi said:

When KW wished her Happy Birthday, he was in US promoting his song.

The time posted on LY weibo is in the afternoon China time and late at night US time.

He took the initiative to send her wishes even late at night, another thoughtful gesture.

Yes. That means she’s always on his mind. 

On 1/9/2018 at 11:40 PM, vsp0007 said:

So who do you think it was. I can’t recall anything from February. There a rumor saying that they know each other back in 2016 because he tagged her in one of this video change back then.  What about li yi feng? He’s all Gaga for her I’m sure. I suspect that he wrote the song July about her too. Then Deserve and miss you are the most recent ones. They already acted like girlfriend and boyfriend towards the end of the show. And those new and old guys are slowly staying away from them. Yes, I remember when the other girl asked him where he’s at. He said he’s in the restroom. And when ZLY called he told her where he’s at and went to meet her. They’re just too funny and too cute to watch. Like too little kids. 

Yes. That means she’s always on his mind. 

And when he said merry Christmas to her on weibo it was from his iPhone X that’s his personal phone. They said. 

On 1/9/2018 at 8:59 PM, lxands said:

His pendant is covered with diamonds. 

On 1/9/2018 at 11:45 PM, vsp0007 said:

His pendant is covered with diamonds

Diamond? Really? I thought it was reflection of the light on the beads like gold :lol: such an extravagant  guy, I wonder what he wud buy for his girl on Valentine's day & how much he wud willing to spend on her? €1,500 maybe:D

On 1/9/2018 at 11:40 PM, vsp0007 said:

So who do you think it was. I can’t recall anything from February. There a rumor saying that they know each other back in 2016 because he tagged her in one of this video change back then.  What about li yi feng? He’s all Gaga for her I’m sure. I suspect that he wrote the song July about her too. Then Deserve and miss you are the most recent ones. They already acted like girlfriend and boyfriend towards the end of the show.

Hmmm....who do I think it was? :blink: I can name a few but with recent happening, I guess the list gets shorter :D

Assuming ZLY's pendant was a valentine gift from someone special, & the guy is a celebrity, plus what Fireflies suspected is true, then 2 people comes to mind. KW, LYF....While KW's affection for ZLY is more obvious, LYF's subtle acts & similarities bothers me. For me personally altho LYF & ZLY looks beautiful together, somehow I dont feel the chemistry, either onscreen, in bts or at events. They're more like long time friends. Good enuf to have around but nothing special kind of thing. What bothers me most is that they often being at the same place abt the same time but in a very subtle way that no one really notice. For example, at the time she's filming rookie agent, he filmed Sparrow, which by right both filming should done on a same set in Shanghai. Therefore both must have been in Shangahai at the same time. Same goes with the recent Jiangsu concert. I was kinda surprise LYF has a performance there too, thefore both were at Guangzhou on new year eve.

Then there's Kris too. And what make my suspicions leanimg more on KW is becos the way he was with ZLY. If ZLY truly dated LYF, wud KW showed his obvious fondness & attentions towards  ZLY? In the beginning I thought 72 production team wanted to create loveline between KW & ZLY, just like Monday Couple from Running Man. However later, I realized they originally wanted to promote the idea of brotherhood, & ZLY as the only sister, but KW seems to ignore it. I think towards the later shows, the team gave up big sis-kid bro concept on them & let them do whatever they like :lol: after filming we thought they're no longer in close contact but what do you know, the came out with a duet, which mean they also meet up on regular basis. And I still feel, he purposely released Miss You on Christmas day as a Christmas gift to her. For a guy who grew up in Canada, Christmas is a big thing. And of all the thing he cud write why Miss you? Perhaps thats how he feels everytime he  travelled away from her. So if he gave a song to her for Christmas I wonder what he gave for Valentine. :lol:

On 1/10/2018 at 7:15 AM, vsp0007 said:

They have been crowned king and queen back 2016. I guess that’s when they met. But they didn’t even have a picture together. :(

They cud have met in that Jan 2016 event but I get the feeling the became close friends during Celebrity Charity Bazaar in September 2016, where both KW & ZLY attended together with their good friends  EXO Lay & LYF. I bet if he wasnt close yet to ZLY, either Lay or LYF might get them together. During the events, though it was a formal function, it was more of a relax atmosphere where everyone moves around chit chatting. Why I thought so becos the talk show she went to in October her description of her ideal man was too detail as if describing someone, plus she said sumthing abt she doesnt mind if he had past history with girls or being like by many girls or something like that. Height must be 1.8 + tall, handsome face, someone popular with girls...well isnt Kris has headache when many girls pops up claiming to be his ex? She claimed she was single at the time, and isnt it seems like she's hinting someone to make a move? :D

2 hours ago, lxands said:

Diamond? Really? I thought it was reflection of the light on the beads like gold :lol: such an extravagant  guy, I wonder what he wud buy for his girl on Valentine's day & how much he wud willing to spend on her? €1,500 maybe:D

Hmmm....who do I think it was? :blink: I can name a few but with recent happening, I guess the list gets shorter :D

Assuming ZLY's pendant was a valentine gift from someone special, & the guy is a celebrity, plus what Fireflies suspected is true, then 2 people comes to mind. KW, LYF....While KW's affection for ZLY is more obvious, LYF's subtle acts & similarities bothers me. For me personally altho LYF & ZLY looks beautiful together, somehow I dont feel the chemistry, either onscreen, in bts or at events. They're more like long time friends. Good enuf to have around but nothing special kind of thing. What bothers me most is that they often being at the same place abt the same time but in a very subtle way that no one really notice. For example, at the time she's filming rookie agent, he filmed Sparrow, which by right both filming should done on a same set in Shanghai. Therefore both must have been in Shangahai at the same time. Same goes with the recent Jiangsu concert. I was kinda surprise LYF has a performance there too, thefore both were at Guangzhou on new year eve.

Then there's Kris too. And what make my suspicions leanimg more on KW is becos the way he was with ZLY. If ZLY truly dated LYF, wud KW showed his obvious fondness & attentions towards  ZLY? In the beginning I thought 72 production team wanted to create loveline between KW & ZLY, just like Monday Couple from Running Man. However later, I realized they originally wanted to promote the idea of brotherhood, & ZLY as the only sister, but KW seems to ignore it. I think towards the later shows, the team gave up big sis-kid bro concept on them & let them do whatever they like :lol: after filming we thought they're no longer in close contact but what do you know, the came out with a duet, which mean they also meet up on regular basis. And I still feel, he purposely released Miss You on Christmas day as a Christmas gift to her. For a guy who grew up in Canada, Christmas is a big thing. And of all the thing he cud write why Miss you? Perhaps thats how he feels everytime he  travelled away from her. So if he gave a song to her for Christmas I wonder what he gave for Valentine. :lol:

They cud have met in that Jan 2016 event but I get the feeling the became close friends during Celebrity Charity Bazaar in September 2016, where both KW & ZLY attended together with their good friends  EXO Lay & LYF. I bet if he wasnt close yet to ZLY, either Lay or LYF might get them together. During the events, though if was a formal function, it was more of a relax atmophere where everyone moves around chit chatting. Why I thought so becos the talk show she went to in October her description of her ideal man was too detail as if describing someone, plus she said sumthing abt she doesnt mind if he had past history with girls or being like by many glrls or something like that. Height must be 1.8 + tall, handsome face, someone popular with girls...well isnt Kris has headache when many girls pops up claiming to be his ex? She claimed she was single at the time, and isnt it seems like she's hinting someone to make a move? :D

Yes, I think so too. Plus the July song, I just feel like he’s describing her. And he has to released Deserve on her birthday! It’s so obvious!  Hahaha. And in the show he would get the other guys away from her whenever he sees one next to her. Except for WL. WL always keeps them apart. Yes, about LYF I have the same feelings. He said he doesn’t want to kiss her on set so it wouldn’t ruined their friendship. If a guy is afraid to ruin the friendship it also means he already likes her. And on the new year event, his original song was a different song. But I don’t know why they changed it. His song was “remember, I love you”. Isn’t he trying to hint something to someone. Lol. But I think ZLY already has a soft spot KW. Did you see how she blushed after he hugged her on stage? And theier smiles looked exactly the same. Same gestures. To him she’s an angel and in his interview he said he like a girl who lives like an angel. And seems like he already has her in mind at the time. I don’t know when was that interview. But I’m sure they were talking about each other. And they do have a same group of close friends. She’s close with WC, LYF and now I just learned about LAY. So they must know that those two have feelings for each other. When She and WC got the same questions at HC she seems like she already has someone in mind but afraid to say it. And WC knows and helped her answer as his. And he has a gf now. I would think it’s KW. I wish they will be together now. If you can find an article of her talking about a magazine cover that reveal her secret and hidden in her dress it says she’s Mrs. Lee.  Everyone thought it is LYF. But KW birth name is also Li.  

33 minutes ago, vsp0007 said:

Yes, I think so too. Plus the July song, I just feel like he’s describing her. And he has to released Deserve on her birthday! It’s so obvious!  Hahaha. And in the show he would get the other guys away from her whenever he sees one next to her. Except for WL. WL always keeps them apart. Yes, about LYF I have the same feelings. He said he doesn’t want to kiss her on set so it wouldn’t ruined their friendship. If a guy is afraid to ruin the friendship it also means he already likes her. And on the new year event, his original song was a different song. But I don’t know why they changed it. His song was “remember, I love you”. Isn’t he trying to hint something to someone. Lol. But I think ZLY already has a soft spot KW. Did you see how she blushed after he hugged her on stage? And theier smiles looked exactly the same. Same gestures. To him she’s an angel and in his interview he said he like a girl who lives like an angel. And seems like he already has her in mind at the time. I don’t know when was that interview. But I’m sure they were talking about each other. And they do have a same group of close friends. She’s close with WC, LYF and now I just learned about LAY. So they must know that those two have feelings for each other. When She and WC got the same questions at HC she seems like she already has someone in mind but afraid to say it. And WC knows and helped her answer as his. And he has a gf now. I would think it’s KW. I wish they will be together now. If you can find an article of her talking about a magazine cover that reveal her secret and hidden in her dress it says she’s Mrs. Lee.  Everyone thought it is LYF. But KW birth name is also Li.  

https://youtu.be/QqZOsR3PNZA

Plus, he bought four pair of shoes for almost $10,000.00 dollars. I would think he will spend a lot on a girl too. Lol. Like what he said in Deserve “ I got all this money, so I know you won’t expect this.” The song is so for her. 

Rumors says they will be in a movie together. Yay! But then she will be in this fashion designer event with lgx on Valentine’s Day. :( I was so obsessed with them together. But after wang le kun. I’m like forget him! 

8 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

And he has to released Deserve on her birthday! It’s so obvious!  Hahaha. And in the show he would get the other guys away from her whenever he sees one next to her. Except for WL. WL always keeps them apart.

Now that you mentioned it I realized that Deserved mv was released on October 16, ZLY's 30th birthday. Also I noticed most of KW's songs before are sexy & has sexual elements but for Miss You, it's more romantic & abt romance. Seems like our boy has grow up & in love to write such song :D

Yeah, I thought I imagined too much when KW keeps shooing other hot young guys who were around ZLY. I think he didnt like Wa'er much becos he often in ZLY's team. Kris even rebels when he was teamed up with all the young guys while ZLY was in the same team with Simon, XL & WE. I think he mostly not happy becos ZLY & WE were the only young ones/couple in the team. He's ok with Simon becos he's a father figure, even Simon said he treats ZLY as his daughter. XL is also an elderly guy, more like a big brother to all of them while WL is still a teenage boy is no threat to him, so WE, LC , Wowkie & other younger men were off limit to  ZLY, when they were close around her, KW wud find a way to send them away or he wud came in between :lol:

Yes, about LYF I have the same feelings. He said he doesn’t want to kiss her on set so it wouldn’t ruined their friendship. If a guy is afraid to ruin the friendship it also means he already likes her. And on the new year event, his original song was a different song. But I don’t know why they changed it. His song was “remember, I love you”. Isn’t he trying to hint someting to someone

LYF said that? He wudnt kiss her even if the script requires him to do so just becos he didnt want to ruin their friendship? :oSo does that mean he  isnt friends with the rest of the actresses in China, since he did kiss them in their drama? :rolleyes: And in most they werent really kissing, like LGX & ZLY in PA, they mostly just touching lips :D Now who's friendship will be ruined if he kiss ZLY? His & ZLY? Which I dont see why since all of them are professional actors to begin with,  unless he was referring to his friendship with KW, which made more sense, becos you dont go around kissing you best buddy's girl no matter what your profession are. 

Also who was suppose to sing Remember I love you but change his song at the last minute? KW or LYF?

If you can find an article of her talking about a magazine cover that reveal her secret and hidden in her dress it says she’s Mrs. Lee.  Everyone thought it is LYF. But KW birth name is also Li.  

What hidden name are you talking abt?

7 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Plus, he bought four pair of shoes for almost $10,000.00 dollars. I would think he will spend a lot on a girl too. Lol

KW did? What shoes? They one they wore in the mv? But 4 pairs? You mean all the shoes they wore in the mv?

42 minutes ago, lxands said:

Now that you mentioned it I realized that Deserved mv was released on October 16, ZLY's 30th birthday. Also I noticed most of KW's songs before are sexy & has sexual elements but for Miss You, it's more romantic & abt romance. Seems like our boy has grow up & in love to write such song :D

Yeah, I thought I imagined too much when KW keeps shooing other hot young guys who were around ZLY. I think he didnt like Wa'er much becos he often in ZLY's team. Kris even rebels when he was teamed up with all the young guys while ZLY was in the same team with Simon, XL & WE. I think he mostly not happy becos ZLY & WE were the only young ones/couple in the team. He's ok with Simon becos he's a father figure, even Simon said he treats ZLY as his daughter. XL is also an elderly guy, more like a big brother to all of them while WL is still a teenage boy is no threat to him, so WE, LC , Wowkie & other younger men were off limit to  ZLY, when they were close around her, KW wud find a way to send them away or he wud came in between :lol:

LYF said that? He wudnt kiss her even if the script requires him to do so just becos he didnt want to ruin their friendship? :oSo does that ean he  isnt friends with the rest of the actresses in China, since he did kiss them in their drama? :rolleyes: And in most they werent really kissing, like LGX & ZLY in PA, they mostly just touching lips :D Now who's friendship will be ruined if he kiss ZLY? His & ZLY? Which I dont see why since all of them are professional actors to begin with,  unless he was referring to his friendship with KW, which made more sense, becos you dont go around kissing you best buddy's girl no matter what your profession are. 

Also who was suppose to sing Remember I love you but change his song at the last minute? KW or LYF?

What hidden name are you talking abt?

KW did? What shoes? They one they wore in the mv? But 4 pairs? You mean all the shoes they wore in the mv?

The song Reember I love you.  Is LYF song. 

Four pair of shoes were for him. In shoes shopping with complex. When he was in NYC. 

5 minutes ago, vsp0007 said:

The song Reember I love you.  Is LYF song. 

Four pair of shoes were for him. In shoes shopping with complex. When he was in NYC. 

As for LYF after he said that YouTube videos saying that is it because he doesn’t want to ruined his friendship with WC. I just know now that he is also close with KW. And we all know that WC is out of the list.  

Archived