Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

@vsp0007 Thank you..It is interesting..

Kris is on vacation ..may be in thailand as i saw Andaman cruises  post with him...But i didn't see our baby girl's post or whereabouts after she posted DND :-D she might go along with him if she get day off after MK2 premiere.. :wink: ...Weibo event is tomorrow, isn't it? Is he still on vacation?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, StarFan said:

Kris is on vacation ..may be in thailand as i saw Andaman cruises  post with him...But i didn't see our baby girl's post or whereabouts after she posted DND :-D she might go along with him if she get day off after MK2 premiere.. :wink: ...Weibo event is tomorrow, isn't it? Is he still on vacation?

I don’t know. I hope so. But why is he seems so unhappy? 

@lxands  What do you think of this? It was out on new year day. But there’s so sign or anything that show them together for the commercial or shooting together for this ad. So mysterious.  

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Kris wu IG updates.. He seems to be having good time!! 

He's on vacation now? Seems like he's somewhere in Bali or Phuket...he seems rather bored. I wonder who was that woman near the pool? Cud it be his mother? I dont think she looks young enuf to be his gf :D and his mother is kinda young & pretty.

3 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

. And someone else found that her schedule back  from December 10 to 28 of 2016 were blank.

What abt KW's schedule? Also what abt 26th to 29th Dec 2017? I havent seen any airport picture of ZLY from beijing to guangzhou on the 29/12 or leaving guangzhao on Jan 1st 2018, do any of you see her picture arriving &/or leaving Guangzhou? I saw KW pic leaving Beijing to Seoul on the 29th, & arriving back in Guangzhao on the 30th...also I saw LYF arriving in Guangzhou on the 29th, leaving on Jan 1st...so when exactly ZLY arrived in guangzhou & return to beijing? Ofc my fanfiction mind wud like to believe she was in guangzhou much earlier to spend sometime with KW & his family :lol:

2 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

I don’t know. I hope so. But why is he seems so unhappy? 

May be he went vacation to avoid seeing her with FSF all lovey dovey promoting their film :D Afterall FSF I know is a guy who likes to create idea of him & his lady costars having relationship. YM was one good example....anyway whatever happen between fsf & zly from the time they film mk3 until after minglan airing, to me is all fanservice...until there's official stmt by both parties. 

What do you think of this? It was out on new year day. But there’s so sign or anything that show them together for the commercial or shooting together for this ad. So mysterious.  

I really dunno....there's no evidence of them shooting the commercial together but do you have evidence of them shooting the commercial seperately? Or a trickier question, do you know if any of the 2 shooting this commercial at all? This is why i become suspicious of them, not so much on their chemistry. They're not from the same company yet their works seem aligned to each other. It made me feel as if they discuss abt what job they gonna take.

Honestly I really dunno...for now let's just wait & see....if she's truly seeing someone maybe they'll make mistakes & by chance exposed themselves.

Edit:-

Look what I found:o

Kris Wu was in Shanghai on 22 July 2015, which coincide with ZLY's filming in Shanghai....and I've check back, the mark was in episode 2

https://www.gettyimages.com/event/kris-wu-wax-figure-unveiled-at-madame-tussauds-shanghai-566213283#chinese-singer-kris-wu-attends-his-wax-figure-unveiling-ceremony-at-picture-id481551936

4 hours ago, StarFan said:

Maybe he's back to work bcos he's been rehearsing for the event..

7 hours ago, lxands said:

He's on vacation now? Seems like he's somewhere in Bali or Phuket...he seems rather bored. I wonder who was that woman near the pool? Cud it be his mother? I dont think she looks young enuf to be his gf :D and his mother is kinda young & pretty.

What abt KW's schedule? Also what abt 26th to 29th Dec 2017? I havent seen any airport picture of ZLY from beijing to guangzhou on the 29/12 or leaving guangzhao on Jan 1st 2018, do any of you see her picture arriving &/or leaving Guangzhou? I saw KW pic leaving Beijing to Seoul on the 29th, & arriving back in Guangzhao on the 30th...also I saw LYF arriving in Guangzhou on the 29th, leaving on Jan 1st...so when exactly ZLY arrived in guangzhou & return to beijing? Ofc my fanfiction mind wud like to believe she was in guangzhou much earlier to spend sometime with KW & his family :lol:

i don't know about KW's schedule.  no, not this time...not a single picture of her at the airport. but then she did post her pictures of her while filming Ming Lan. but that could be pictures from before.  And there's no evidence of her filming the ad with LYF they just happened to pop up. plus LYF just got back from NYC filming new project before new year eve event. SO i don't know. I think they are all a diversion from the crazy fans who are anti them (KW & ZLY)being together. I think FSF and LGX rumors are a like they just want to promote their new series. And the Media will try to hide the real relationship until both parties are ready to reveal the truth ....

6 hours ago, lxands said:

May be he went vacation to avoid seeing her with FSF all lovey dovey promoting their film :D Afterall FSF I know is a guy who likes to create idea of him & his lady costars having relationship. YM was one good example....anyway whatever happen between fsf & zly from the time they film mk3 until after minglan airing, to me is all fanservice...until there's official stmt by both parties. 

I really dunno....there's no evidence of them shooting the commercial together but do you have evidence of them shooting the commercial seperately? Or a trickier question, do you know if any of the 2 shooting this commercial at all? This is why i become suspicious of them, not so much on their chemistry. They're not from the same company yet their works seem aligned to each other. It made me feel as if they discuss abt what job they gonna take.

Honestly I really dunno...for now let's just wait & see....if she's truly seeing someone maybe they'll make mistakes & by chance exposed themselves.

Edit:-

Look what I found:o

Kris Wu was in Shanghai on 22 July 2015, which coincide with ZLY's filming in Shanghai....and I've check back, the mark was in episode 2

https://www.gettyimages.com/event/kris-wu-wax-figure-unveiled-at-madame-tussauds-shanghai-566213283#chinese-singer-kris-wu-attends-his-wax-figure-unveiling-ceremony-at-picture-id481551936

lol, i get it now....they do really like to tease each other too.

10 hours ago, lxands said:

Yeah, I have to agree with you too. If she is in a relationship with LYF I dont think he wud be obvious showing his interest for her or if she has a relationship with other guys, she wud have tried to avoid him just like she discreetly avoid Wa'er, Li Chang & other guus their age in the show. Infact in HC July 2017 (I think the recording was in June) she's no longer seem all that close to WC like she used to be. She's more careful with him especially the skinship part. If she tag her "July" may be there was a special meaning to it..may be no....just to share his work with her.

This informal chatting with his fans at Toronto airport in May 2016. Listening him answering his fans, give the vibe he has a gf in China...he seems not enjoying his time there, focusing only on work, seldom go out, not even for meal, his cousin manager wud buy food for him.

the best part he said he the place he wanted to live most is in China. When the asked if its Guangzhou (his mom lives there), he repeated China..well ofc ZLY lives in China but not Guangzhu :D

or wherever ZLY lives.

Are their dogs same breed? and their dog's names: his dog's name is meat (fat). and her dog's name is ball ball....are they trying to say meat ball? :lol: or i have a crazy mind. 

Seriously, his dog named Meat? Which part if the clip that talk abt his dog? 

Spoiler

Sorry, I'm posting abt LYF again, becos I'm curious abt this clip.

@ 0:14 picture of him with a sleeping girl in the background. I assumed they said the girl is ZLY. She does look like ZLY in Rise of the tomboy. So I'm wondering was it a photoshop pic by fans or was it a real selfie by LYF & posted the pic himself? Also the airport pic @ 0:32, I dunno if it was a tattoo on the guy's arm or the photo owner's branding, but if its a tattoo isnt similar to KW's tattoo becos as far as I remember LYF doesnt have a tattoo. The airport pic was taken in early 2017 if I'm not mistaken

1 hour ago, lxands said:

The girl is a host & she's funny too...she once hosted an award with HJ, and teased ZLY, WH & HG

He's happy guessing the right gift from ZLY..

Yes, it seems like he only cares about Zly ‘s gift. And careless about LGX. They said so in an interview that they don’t hangout in the same group of people or even friendly to each other. I think they were fighting over someone at that time. Journey to the west movie. 

- another thing about HG. He seems unhappy or even jealous when the host was asking ZLy those questions. And he was trying to listen carefully. In another clip I saw before he seem very disturbed when WC kept talking to her. I have a weird feeling that he might likes her too. 

Archived