Quantcast
vsp0007

Kris Wu & Zhao liying

On 1/5/2018 at 7:12 AM, vsp0007 said:

Is there an English translation for this article? Would love to know the reason. They do match a lot of their outfits and they way they walk always in synchronized 

I would think he gave her the cap. 

I have used google translator for whole web page to read the article.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Lol. Do not disturb and his picture at a hotel? So many hint. Room 718 and his weibo on 7/18 he posted something like “taking my time, step by step”. 7/17/15. But weibo time stamps always different due to the time zone. 

Are still referring to this picture?

GpcmSgE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Sorry but I still dont understand, what does 7/18 implies? And what does 7/17/15 means? Is it July 17, 2015? Cud it be possible they've met since July 2015?

3 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

What are they saying? The black shadow figures seem like KW & ZLY. Are they implying KW & ZLY are secretly dating?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lxands said:

Sorry but I still dont understand, what does 7/18 implies? And what does 7/17/15 means? Is it July 17, 2015? Cud it be possible they've met since July 2015?

What are they saying? The black shadow figures seem like KW & ZLY. Are they implying KW & ZLY are secretly dating?

Good point, Luands. I would think so too.  That’s why he has the song July.  And 718 if you find a love dictionary for numbers. 7 is for kiss 1 is for want and 8 is for hug. So he’s want to say he wants kiss and hug. And there’s been rumors that she’s seeing someone for three years. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Lol..I guess someone here loves to read numbers and understand it's meaning but i'm totally clueless and finding it irrelevant..maybe i'm just a bit ignorant :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Yes 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lxands said:

I don’t because I don’t know chinese. What black shadows are they talking about? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vsp0007 said:

Good point, Luands. I would think so too.  That’s why he has the song July.  And 718 if you find a love dictionary for numbers. 7 is for kiss 1 is for want and 8 is for hug. So he’s want to say he wants kiss and hug. And there’s been rumors that she’s seeing someone for three years. 

3 years? I hope not the CEO!! Well, she did deny having a relationship with the CEO herself in that Jianxing show in October 2016. But she also was specific when describing her ideal man to the host. As if she was describing a particular person. 

Honestly I kinda suspected she was in  a relationship around July/August 2015 or to be more specific, in the earlier filming period for Rookie Agent. Why?  Hehehehe...I better put this in a spoiler

Spoiler

There was a certain but common "bruise mark" (u-know-what-i-mean) on her neck in ep 3 or 4, which wasnt relate to the story.  

So, I started to dig around when they film the drama & find out they started filming in July 2015, and since the background of the story is Shanghai, I assumed they filmed it in Shanghai filming set. Later I realized LYF also filmed a spy story Sparrow abt the same time with Japanese occupancy in Shanghai as their theme too, thefore I assume they too used the same Shanghai filming set as their location and tjeir filming started in August 2015. The filming usually takes abt a few months to complete, so both dramas cud have use the same set at the same time. I know this cud happened (I remember when Ha Ji Won filmed Empress Ki, her brother Jeon Tae Su was filming Princess Su Baek Hyang at the same time, same set, so they used to meet up during breaks & in between filming). This cud happen to Rookie Agent (ZLY) & Sparrow (LYF) too. Plus ZLY's hotel room selfie which accidentally captured a guy in the background & also the masked guy who was with her at the airport in April 2017, both profile similar to LYF. However if ZLY & KW had known each other since 2015, then it cud be a different scenario. The guy in her room cud be her staff, waiting for her to get ready & the guy at the airport cud be her brother, whom I understand is also very handsome but refused to be in the limelight, which explained ZLY walked freely without a mask, while he put on a mask. And it was April 2017, abt a month before he got married, probably they siblings went on a trip to spend some sibling time together before he gets married. Later after that she was busy filmimg 72 & cf. 

Someone also said ZLY staryed wearing the heart shaped pendant in Feb 2017, however her first pic of her pendant that I can dig out was in end of April 2017, when shenwas promoting some tea with Yang Yang. That was the time I saw her wearing it. 

Anyway if she has a secret bf, a tall, handsome guy with many female admirers, I strongly suspect:

1) KW 

I just cant get over how he cares & fuss over her & seems to like having skinship with her

2) LYF

It still bothers me, tho he ddint show much  interactions with her, then coincidences, a bit too many.

Spoiler

Not only the did spy story at the same time, the both endorser for watches, now I find out he is also a SpringDior spokeperson together with Huang Xiao Ming, while both Angelababy & ZLY were Autumn Dior reps

KVA-with-Huang-XiaoMing.jpg

KVA-with-Li-YiFeng.jpg

image.php?url=0HV1CkSgaw

See what I mean?

Also what bothers me  was ZLY thanking note to KW after their song Miss You was released & his reply was "Thank you for trusting me with the song"  I also.wonder why Miss You? Was it abt their true feeling for each other, or cud it be becos ZLY was missing someone & ask him a favour to compose the song for her..

:D

Of cos I cud be very wrong....he cud be neither KW nor LYF but perhaps LGX, FSF, EP, HG or perhaps someone we least expected.

• Like 4

i think that she is with KW...he take care of her so much...after 72 FM, he was busy for his song(deserve) release in US..but he has got some time for her to compose, produce and sing with her...he released his mv on her birthday...if she is in relationship with the other guy, he wouldn't do that much for her...i saw someone post that  he tagged her in july music video too..
I am baby ying's fan..although baby ying looks cute and soft, she is actually strong type with big dream. KW is same type and plus he really take good care and support to her...i am really happy if kw is with her..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StarFan said:

i think that she is with KW...he take care of her so much...after 72 FM, he was busy for his song(deserve) release in US..but he has got some time for her to compose, produce and sing with her...he released his mv on her birthday...if she is in relationship with the other guy, he wouldn't do that much for her...i saw someone post that  he tagged her in july music video too..
I am baby ying's fan..although baby ying looks cute and soft, she is actually strong type with big dream. KW is same type and plus he really take good care and support to her...i am really happy if kw is with her..

Yeah, I have to agree with you too. If she is in a relationship with LYF I dont think he wud be obvious showing his interest for her or if she has a relationship with other guys, she wud have tried to avoid him just like she discreetly avoid Wa'er, Li Chang & other guus their age in the show. Infact in HC July 2017 (I think the recording was in June) she's no longer seem all that close to WC like she used to be. She's more careful with him especially the skinship part. If she tag her "July" may be there was a special meaning to it..may be no....just to share his work with her.

This informal chatting with his fans at Toronto airport in May 2016. Listening him answering his fans, give the vibe he has a gf in China...he seems not enjoying his time there, focusing only on work, seldom go out, not even for meal, his cousin manager wud buy food for him.

the best part he said he the place he wanted to live most is in China. When the asked if its Guangzhou (his mom lives there), he repeated China..well ofc ZLY lives in China but not Guangzhu :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lxands said:

3 years? I hope not the CEO!! Well, she did deny having a relationship with the CEO herself in that Jianxing show in October 2016. But she also was specific when describing her ideal man to the host. As if she was describing a particular person. 

Honestly I kinda suspected she was in  a relationship around July/August 2015 or to be more specific, in the earlier filming period for Rookie Agent. Why?  Hehehehe...I better put this in a spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

There was a certain but common "bruise mark" (u-know-what-i-mean) on her neck in ep 3 or 4, which wasnt relate to the story.  

So, I started to dig around when they film the drama & find out they started filming in July 2015, and since the background of the story is Shanghai, I assumed they filmed it in Shanghai filming set. Later I realized LYF also filmed a spy story Sparrow abt the same time with Japanese occupancy in Shanghai as their theme too, thefore I assume they too used the same Shanghai filming set as their location and tjeir filming started in August 2015. The filming usually takes abt a few months to complete, so both dramas cud have use the same set at the same time. I know this cud happened (I remember when Ha Ji Won filmed Empress Ki, her brother Jeon Tae Su was filming Princess Su Baek Hyang at the same time, same set, so they used to meet up during breaks & in between filming). This cud happen to Rookie Agent (ZLY) & Sparrow (LYF) too. Plus ZLY's hotel room selfie which accidentally captured a guy in the background & also the masked guy who was with her at the airport in April 2017, both profile similar to LYF. However if ZLY & KW had known each other since 2015, then it cud be a different scenario. The guy in her room cud be her staff, waiting for her to get ready & the guy at the airport cud be her brother, whom I understand is also very handsome but refused to be in the limelight, which explained ZLY walked freely without a mask, while he put on a mask. And it was April 2017, abt a month before he got married, probably they siblings went on a trip to spend some sibling time together before he gets married. Later after that she was busy filmimg 72 & cf. 

Someone also said ZLY staryed wearing the heart shaped pendant in Feb 2017, however her first pic of her pendant that I can dig out was in end of April 2017, when shenwas promoting some tea with Yang Yang. That was the time I saw her wearing it. 

Anyway if she has a secret bf, a tall, handsome guy with many female admirers, I strongly suspect:

1) KW 

I just cant get over how he cares & fuss over her & seems to like having skinship with her

2) LYF

It still bothers me, tho he ddint show much  interactions with her, then coincidences, a bit too many.

Hide contents

Not only the did spy story at the same time, the both endorser for watches, now I find out he is also a SpringDior spokeperson together with Huang Xiao Ming, while both Angelababy & ZLY were Autumn Dior reps

KVA-with-Li-YiFeng.jpg

image.php?url=0HV1CkSgaw

See what I mean?

Also what bothers me  was ZLY thanking note to KW after their song Miss You was released & his reply was "Thank you for trusting me with the song"  I also.wonder why Miss You? Was it abt their true feeling for each other, or cud it be becos ZLY was missing someone & ask him a favour to compose the song for her..

Of cos I cud be very wrong....he cud be neither KW nor LYF but perhaps LGX, FSF, EP, HG or perhaps someone we least expected.

Yes, I’m confused because someone just dig out another picture of her and FSF. And someone else found that her schedule back  from December 10 to 28 of 2016 were blank.  So from Christmas to the 28th she must be with someone. That’s why the MV release date was on 28th of last year. On Christmas Day 2016 KW posted his vacation picture Andre said  that was a well deserved vacation He just got. So I’m confused now because he posted on the 25th instead of after. 

And if you can tell  whenever she looks at KW she has this fan girl look on her face and a lot of time she would blush too. Not to mention her face always lit up when she sees him. So I really really hope they are a couple. They really take good care of each other. 

Didnt you say KW and LYF are close friends? And they had a movie Mr. Six together? I don’t know when it was film though. They could have met through LYF. Haha

i saw a picture of him from his fan Instagram- this one was on YouTube before too. KW posted a picture of himself with a plate full of Chung(chinese type of dumplings) and I say this in Cantonese. Don’t know the mandarin word for it. But KW caption was. With all these dumplings here, I still can’t eat. I think he was preferring to his diet. Then LGX comment - I want to eat but I don’t have any dumplings. With a broken heart emoji. 

What do you think they are preferring? There are so many slots to be filled. 

Now I just hope the fsf guy is not involved anymore. But the last conference of the monkey king 3 when she walked out on stage she said something to him or wanted to stand next to him. That just gave me an awful feeling in my guts. 

Let me know what you all think. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Yeah, I have to agree with you too. If she is in a relationship with LYF I dont think he wud be obvious showing his interest for her or if she has a relationship with other guys, she wud have tried to avoid him just like she discreetly avoid Wa'er, Li Chang & other guus their age in the show. Infact in HC July 2017 (I think the recording was in June) she's no longer seem all that close to WC like she used to be. She's more careful with him especially the skinship part. If she tag her "July" may be there was a special meaning to it..may be no....just to share his work with her.

This informal chatting with his fans at Toronto airport in May 2016. Listening him answering his fans, give the vibe he has a gf in China...he seems not enjoying his time there, focusing only on work, seldom go out, not even for meal, his cousin manager wud buy food for him.

the best part he said he the place he wanted to live most is in China. When the asked if its Guangzhou (his mom lives there), he repeated China..well ofc ZLY lives in China but not Guangzhu :D

And I think you’re right about WC. Because in the Mistic Nine. She didn’t want to kiss him. And it looked like he was force kissing her all the time. And the backstage video she seems to ignored him too. And one clip when they’re eating sweet dumplings soup. His mom was telling her to feed him but she wasn’t happy or hesitated to do it. 

The little heart sign. I think I know where Zly got hers from. She likes to do that when she take pictures. Is it a message to him? Hahah. Hope so. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lxands said:

Hide contents

1) KW 

2) LYF

Reveal hidden contents

KVA-with-Li-YiFeng.jpg

image.php?url=0HV1CkSgaw

See what I mean?

Oh you mean she got hickey marks. Wow. 

I think they’re on and off a lot but they’re back together. Due to long distance and busy schedules. But they still love each other. Because in the miss you mv. Some parts kind of remind me of 72 floor somehow.  Can’t explain it

53 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Kris wu IG updates.. He seems to be having good time!! 

Yeah. I’m starting to notice he doesn’t seem happy or enjoying when he’s not with her. 

10 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Lol..I guess someone here loves to read numbers and understand it's meaning but i'm totally clueless and finding it irrelevant..maybe i'm just a bit ignorant :D

I don’t. I hate numbers. But I think they do. :)

• Like 2

On 1/16/2018 at 8:18 AM, StarFan said:

@vsp0007 Hello. could you please share us what birdie and zly are saying?

I don’t know. We need chinese translators here. All I know is she was do freestyle and the last thing she said was telling someone to pay her. And I think he comments on her weibo about freestyle then she threatened him with a picture of a cat and someone holding a hammer. So I think he was preferring to that bird video and she told him to shut up. One the birdie videos she made. There’s a guy laughing in the background. It could be him. 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

funky kris!!

Guys WC is still single!! 

Oh. Did they break up or something? Listen to the song. He obviously miss someone 

• Like 1