Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

I'm actually very curious abt this clip. My mandarin isnt good at all, but I think they were suspecting the  masked guy whom was seen with ZLY at the airport resembles LYF, so they were giving all kind of evidence, trying to proof tbe guy was indeed LYF. Maybe you know abt this clip better.

Spoiler

Also this pic

101c0000611bd6d33cb6

Fans also speculate the guy accidentally showed in the mirror was WC but I think if he isnt one of her staffs, the guy's profile resembles LYF more

These are little things that made me wonder abt LYF too...but well, the way KW & ZLY looked at each other during concert enuf to dismiss any doubt abt her & other guys

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, lxands said:

I'm actually very curious abt this clip. My mandarin isnt good at all, but I think they were suspecting the  masked guy whom was seen with ZLY at the airport resembles LYF, so they were giving all kind of evidence, trying to proof tbe guy was indeed LYF. Maybe you know abt this clip better.

Hide contents

Also this pic

101c0000611bd6d33cb6

Fans also speculate the guy accidentally showed in the mirror was WC but I think if he isnt one of her staffs, the guy's profile resembles LYF more

These are little things that made me wonder abt LYF too...but well, the way KW & ZLY looked at each other during concert enuf to dismiss any doubt abt her & other guys

Yes, you’re right.  And there was prof that he has a selfie in his car with the same cap and outfit before the picture at the airport. He posted on his Instagram.  

Back to recent event she has a clip that she is wearing Victoria Beckham’s t-shirt “fashion stole my smile”. Right after Paris.  I wonder who gave her that. It’s $150.  I would think like lxanhs  has already mentioned that he might enrought from London to Paris when she was there.  And she likes to wear shirts with English phrases. He has a big influence on her and if you could find random clips on YouTube you will find that she also does freestyle for fun. On her own time or behind the scenes. That’s like a couple things when you do something just like the other person  without knowing it. It’s very personal like what your other half habits and what he/she likes to do and does it all the time. You will pick it up quick if you’re with that person long enough. :wink:

- KW knows the girlie songs. Like the song Little happiness. When in 72 Floor. They were asked to sing that song. And he sang it like the back of his hand then realized it’s kind of obvious so he stopped and pretend he doesn’t know. Even WL didn’t know about that song. ZLY sung that song on stage a few years back for new year. I think. It seems to be her favorite song. 

8 hours ago, lxands said:

Hide contents

Also this pic

101c0000611bd6d33cb6

My Chinese is not good either. Since I’m not chinese. :) 

Yes, the guy in the mirror does look more like LYF than WC. They’ve rumored to be together for three years. But I think they broken up already. 

i hope she will be at the weibo event with KW. 

He’s wearing the pendant in the Deserve lyric explanation video :) 

One more thing I want to add. I just realized why she likes to wear moon and stars and galaxy hand bags and clothings. Because his nickname is galaxy fan when he was in exo.  Plus he has been wearing that red pendant everywhere now. People are trying to find out who gave her the big diamond ring for her birthday. The one she’s wearing on her birthday. She also wear this red heart earrings and ring that simple red <3 U infinity sign. In her pocky ad and interview. Later she wears the same outfit I not sure if same jewelry in the congrats message to KW on joining iqiyi 

1 hour ago, vsp0007 said:

One more thing I want to add. I just realized why she likes to wear moon and stars and galaxy hand bags and clothings. Because his nickname is galaxy fan when he was in exo.  Plus he has been wearing that red pendant everywhere now. People are trying to find out who gave her the big diamond ring for her birthday. The one she’s wearing on her birthday. She also wear this red heart earrings and ring that simple red <3 U infinity sign. In her pocky ad and interview. Later she wears the same outfit I not sure if same jewelry in the congrats message to KW on joining iqiyi 

Sorry, they were not the same outfits. Two different times. But she did call him as her good friend opposed to when she congratulated lgx she called him colleague or classmate instead. 

Normally i wouldn't ship her with anyone bcos i would feel really disappointed if it's ended up being not the case so whomever she ends up with and makes her happy i'm in but so far, u ladies r doing a really good job in making me believe he could be the 1:)..

I was bored and deprived of LY so i rewatched 72FM all over again for the past few days and what i also noticed was in the last epi. where KW and WL (KW was saying to WL that his name is not Fango but Fan Gao..) were on their way up the escalator and LY was there waving to them bcos she wanted their help in retrieving a flower that was really high, what i noticed was how as KW saw LY the song 'unchained melody' just came out of his mouth "Oh, my LOVE, my DARLING...":D....the first time i saw that epi. i thought it was odd that he would sing that song when he sees her but now with all ur deductions on how he made the songs Deserved and Miss U(the lyric to this song was really romantic unlike his other songs) as 'gifts' and also wished her by sending a birthday wish on her weibo which he don't normally do for anyone. Well nowB).. 

46 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Normally i wouldn't ship her with anyone bcos i would feel really disappointed if it's ended up being not the case so whomever she ends up with and makes her happy i'm in but so far, u ladies r doing a really good job in making me believe he could be the 1:)..

I was bored and deprived of LY so i rewatched 72FM all over again for the past few days and what i also noticed was in the last epi. where KW and WL (KW was saying to WL that his name is not Fango but Fan Gao..) were on their way up the escalator and LY was there waving to them bcos she wanted their help in retrieving a flower that was really high, what i noticed was how as KW saw LY the song 'unchained melody' just came out of his mouth "Oh, my LOVE, my DARLING...":D....the first time i saw that epi. i thought it was odd that he would sing that song when he sees her but now with all ur deductions on how he made the songs Deserved and Miss U(the lyric to this song was really romantic unlike his other songs) as 'gifts' and also wished her by sending a birthday wish on her weibo which he don't normally do for anyone. Well nowB).. 

Yes, and he tried to give her the gold rose but she wouldn’t take except for his hat then he said. Your relationship is getting better. He also gave her white and red roses in the MV. When she choosing the egg in the episode that they are sister and brother. She was about say you’re my... then she stopped because she realized that she was about to give out information between them. Then she sang the luylaby thensaid he a good boy who listens to his mama. Then isn’t one of his song lyrics is about telling a girl to stop crying but sing a luylaby instead? I can’t remember where I heard it from. 

Someone at their shippers page on Facebook figures out the time on the pocket watch and the year 2047 and did the calculations came out to be 1314 which means eternity and Valentine’s Day. And back to when she posted on his birthday. Right on 11/07 came out to be 27 for his age. 

- fan cam at his backstage birthday party on his birthday. Right before he left he personally requested the dj to play Deserve and he was a little pissed off when the DJ was a little slow on it.  So it did mean a lot to him.  

8 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

@jewelsc I saw that and that purse make KW seems very not HIPHOP like. Not his style at all. Wondering why he has that purse. 

He posted a picture of himself wearing that on weibo. 

27 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Some of Kris Wu's fans were making fun of the little pink 'pouch bag' belonging to ZLY :D

0071tr2sly1fnchsxbpt7j30iy0sg44h.jpg

It’s ok. It’s time for him to hold her purses. Because William Chan has been hold her purses at most of the awards they went for many years. It’s time to hand it over to the rightful owner. Hahah

4 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Noticed i didn't use the word 'purse' bcos it's not very manly?!!..am still confused :huh:..wonder what does it signify?

Yes, it’s a man bag

Please feel free to put in whatever you find. So we can have more informations of them 

On 1/11/2018 at 1:36 PM, vsp0007 said:

Yes, you’re right.  And there was prof that he has a selfie in his car with the same cap and outfit before the picture at the airport. He posted on his Instagram.  

I'm confused abt this.....you are saying he wears this same outfit in his own car, then posted in his instagram, & not long after someone posted ZLY's picture with some guy dressed identical to what he's wearing at the airport? At first I thought maybe they were going to same place for Legend of Chusen filming, but then I noticed all clips with the airport pictures was dated somtime in April 2017 which mean, it was way pass Legend of Chusen filming & airing days. Also both of  them didnt have any staff accompanying them, which mean if the guy isnt one of ZLY staffs or family member (her biological brother maybe, I heard he is very handsome too) then the guy cud be the mysterious bf Fireflies were talking abt. And if it was really LFY who was with her in the airport then most likely he's the guy who gave her the valentine collection pendant in February 2017. If that's the case they're most likely still together since he too went to Guangzhu to perform on the same stage as ZLY & KW. The thing is I cant seem to overlook the way KW look at her the end of their performance, also the way they act with each other during 72FM, unless the mutual trust between her & LYF are really really strong.

On 1/11/2018 at 10:34 PM, vsp0007 said:

My Chinese is not good either. Since I’m not chinese. :) 

Yes, the guy in the mirror does look more like LYF than WC. They’ve rumored to be together for three years. But I think they broken up already. 

If she truly dated LYF, I  dont think  break up with him, then moves on to KW, becos both guys are best friends and there's an unwritten rules abt guys dont date their bff exes, so if ZLY has dated LYF before, there's no way KW gonna date her. Of she dated LYF once, regardless they have break up or not, she will not date KW...but if she is dating KW now, then LYF & her are just platonic friends who has never been in relationship with each other. If that's the case high chance it was KW who gave the heart pendant in Feb 2017....but if so,  another issue bothers me....if he is already seeing ZLY in Feb 2017, then was it genuinely a pure chance that both were casted as regular member of 72FM? That the production team didnt know abt their relationship but just offered them randomly? Its hard to believe so, but then again WC was a guest on EP1, & ZLY didnt join them up ep 3, which was probably abt several weeks after they filmed ep 1, so there's a chance WC recommended her to the production team:D so her fans can create new shippers of her & kris, so when him & bruna got exposed, he'll get less antifans:tongue:

But still LYF-ZLY relationship kinda mysterious to me. If the airport guy is really him, he must have refused to kiss her becos he wud be uncomfortable when meeting her parents & vice versa.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:45 AM, vsp0007 said:

Do you have a picture of her ring & earing?

On 1/12/2018 at 11:01 AM, jewelsc said:

was bored and deprived of LY so i rewatched 72FM all over again for the past few days and what i also noticed was in the last epi. where KW and WL (KW was saying to WL that his name is not Fango but Fan Gao..) were on their way up the escalator and LY was there waving to them bcos she wanted their help in retrieving a flower that was really high, what i noticed was how as KW saw LY the song 'unchained melody' just came out of his mouth "Oh, my LOVE, my DARLING...":D....the first time i saw that epi. i thought it was odd that he would sing that song when he sees her but now with all ur deductions on how he made the songs Deserved and Miss U(the lyric to this song was really romantic unlike his other songs) as 'gifts' and also wished her by sending a birthday wish on her weibo which he don't normally do for anyone. Well nowB).. 

Yeah, I tot it  was weird too, out of the blue he sang Uncahined Melody to ZLY...I mean the freestyle hip hop rapper suddenly turn mellow & romantic :D Then there was also the time in ep 12, I find really interesting where WL & ZLY were partners in the office mission, KW gave them the Freestyle mission, so WL decided he wud use prop  & pretended to be KW while ZLY wud do the rapping. After they finished doing it WL praised ZLY, so the happy ZLY replied back to WL "I really really like you" and the mischievious WL asked back "Is it becos I'm stilk KW?" caught in surprise ZLY just look back at WL speechless....to me it was priceless, also the biggest clue they indeed have something going...or else why wud WL teased her like that, or why didnt she just deny him. Afterall she's known as sharp knife tongue for a reason but for playful question from WL she was speechless. And I trust WL to know whats going on with the 2, becos he's veru close to both

@ 7:28 she said she likes him, & he asked back is it becos he is still Wu Yi Fan? She was dumbfounded & blush

Archived