Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

2 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

sorry...but she is 20 years old now - and 2 years ago only 18. Even if KW loves/likes her - I don't think, he thinks this relationship  will last forever then, that he did the tatoo for her!

You’re right. I heard the rumor, was panic, thats why I wanted to share here for everyone’ thoughts about it. But look closely to the timeline and the facts, it doesn’t feel right. So we dont have to worry about that anymore :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/26/2018 at 6:34 AM, lxands said:

I bet its more like his favourite basketball team logo/mascot

Yes, you are right. There are many basketball teams use tiger as their logo.  When someone luv someone and want to permanently keep their memory in a form of tattoo, (chinese) zodiac is def too general it wud be better to have something very personal such as her name 

2016(?) seems far fetched because in nov 2016 (on KW birthday) he released 'July' which we agreed to be Just Us Liying Yifan.

On 3/27/2018 at 4:20 AM, lxands said:

Ok, not just for the song, let's go slightly further before the song was even written....

And pse read the lyrics:

Girl, you know that you a freak, yeah, yeah, yeah
Shawty, you belong with me, yeah, yeah, yeah
Let me get you in your zone, yeah, yeah, yeah
Baby, you deserve a song, yeah, yeah, yeah
I might write a song about you tonight
You the perfect melody for the life
Let me make you famous, Michael Jackson dangerous
You my favorite song, add you to my playlist
The song is def for LY. And he kept his promised by composing MY as their duet. The NY live performance was making her famous as 'Dangerous' Michael Jackson. Composing and sing together are def a form of love confession.
I feel that when LY in MIA...maybe she is in the US for her treatment, KW accompany her for the treatment and maybe after Xstep she has to rush back to US

On 3/27/2018 at 8:37 AM, jewelsc said:

And Oh, I also watched Somewhere Only We Know with KW and WLK  the other day and I thought they did a pretty good job and man, those kiss scenes, I was like..y rn't LY and KW do a romantic movie or drama already?!!  I also read that WLK had a birthday the other day, actually around the time of the Xstep event and that LGX was claimed to had been there to celebrate with her, a pic was taken of her only but they claimed an image of him was shown on the window glass..wow, eagle eyes again :lol:

What do-you-know:lol::lol:

Wang Likun (Chinese: 王丽坤, pinyin: Wáng Lìkūn, born 22 March 1985), also known as Claudia Wang, is a Chinese actress and dancer
===============================
And xstep event was on March 21, so isnt it more reasonable to believe he was in hurry to leave the event on March 21, to go & celebrate his gf's birthday by midnite, so he'll be the first person to wish her birthday in person?

2 hours ago, lxands said:

What do-you-know:lol::lol:

Wang Likun (Chinese: 王丽坤, pinyin: Wáng Lìkūn, born 22 March 1985), also known as Claudia Wang, is a Chinese actress and dancer
===============================
And xstep event was on March 21, so isnt it more reasonable to believe he was in hurry to leave the event on March 21, to go & celebrate his gf's birthday by midnite, so he'll be the first person to wish her birthday in person?

These 2 must really be an 'item' if LGX truly left Xstep in a rush just to help celebrate and to be there in person on her b/d..isn't that's what a true boyfriend should do for his girl if they can meet up in just a couple hrs flight? Even KW wished LY on her b/d and vice versa altho they r half the world away from each other, they'd already prepared 'gifts- their song' in advance to each other and it lasted all the way to the New Year:lol:

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

These 2 must really be an 'item' if LGX truly left Xstep in a rush just to help celebrate and to be there in person on her b/d..isn't that's what a true boyfriend should do for his girl if they can meet up in just a couple hrs flight? Even KW wished LY on her b/d and vice versa altho they r half the world away from each other, they'd already prepared 'gifts- their song' in advance to each other and it lasted all the way to the New Year:lol:

Their Gifts: “Deserve” MV on Yingbao’s bday and Miss You on Christmas day. How sweet <3

52 minutes ago, StrawberryGu said:

LY finished shooting Ming Lan yesterday. I hope she takes a long break to recharge and looks after her back (:

Yes, I hope she will update her weibo more often now and then while taking her break and add in some good news too..:)

LY studio’s weibo stated that she will take a long break after filming Ming Lan. This is the first time I know she takes a long break since became her fan in 2014 :o. I hope she takes treatment for her back. LY has been working hard for so long.

12 hours ago, StrawberryGu said:

LY studio’s weibo stated that she will take a long break after filming Ming Lan. This is the first time I know she takes a long break since became her fan in 2014 :o. I hope she takes treatment for her back. LY has been working hard for so long.

I hope so too, she deserved it.  But then there are a lot of rumors of LY accepting new projects all over YouTube. I'm not sure which one is true, but several of them are saying she will be co-staring with KW.  I hope those are true because I would really love to see them in a movie together.

On 4/8/2018 at 6:40 PM, StrawberryGu said:

I noticed LY's studio weibo took down that post, unless there's something wrong on my end, i'm not seeing that post anymore..but if they really took it down, maybe LY decided not to take that long of a break afterall, I guess she just loves to work.

11 hours ago, funzie74 said:

I hope so too, she deserved it.  But then there are a lot of rumors of LY accepting new projects all over YouTube. I'm not sure which one is true, but several of them are saying she will be co-staring with KW.  I hope those are true because I would really love to see them in a movie together.

Doubt any of them is true but I too would love to see them CP again in anything :), they look good tgtr and love their interactions..

I guess asking & wanting to see them in a 30 episodes drama would be too much, so even if its not a drama or  a movie, I hope to see them together in 2nd season 72FM or any variety shows, or at least of cf or maybe she guest star in his mv....:D

1 hour ago, funzie74 said:

Someone flooded the rumor that KW and ZLY are engaged and suddenly the fan war started again.  Even thought the rumor is unfounded, looks like they have a long way to go to get some fans to accept them.

How does the engagement rumor suddenly pops up out of the blue?

OTH, the other thread were shaken with some pic posted by some good friend that implied the infamous Wang & PA hero were wearing couple shirt during some trip, while ZLY is still in MIA mode...and I believe so does KW, right?

Haha..this video shows the similarities between Song/Song couple and Ying/Fan..no wonder shippers would want to see them engaged, even I was almost convinced :lol:..great job to the person who compile all that in this video..

The jealous fans will never accept this maybe that's y they have to keep their personal lives low-key..but keeping quiet will create more unfounded rumors and speculations too.

23 hours ago, lxands said:

How does the engagement rumor suddenly pops up out of the blue?

Not sure how the rumor got started.  Just saw the YouTube video.  In the video, it was comparing how fans was not happy with LH and Dileraba and now rumor of ZLY and KW engagement also sparks unhappy fan.

23 hours ago, lxands said:

OTH, the other thread were shaken with some pic posted by some good friend that implied the infamous Wang & PA hero were wearing couple shirt during some trip, while ZLY is still in MIA mode...and I believe so does KW, right?

On 4/20/2018 at 5:20 AM, lxands said:

I think that infamous Wang and PA hero are really in relation, it's just they don't want to admit it. They play 'hide and seek' to maintain their popularity because once they admit it then there is no other interesting news from them.

Unlike ZLY, she can maintain her popularity purely from her work like now all of us are waiting for the release of Our Glamorous Time and The Story of Ming Lan, she is really an excellent actress with such a memorable face, cute, adorable and pretty, hence she keeps her life private.

@lxandsyes, you are right both ZLY and KW are MIA...I would imagine they are together now, either holiday together or do some work together or maybe KW accompany ZLY to do her back treatment in the US. If they work together i would expect they will release another duet...that will be sweet.

Anyway, i believe they are in relation and yes they are truly compatible.

Archived