Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, funzie74 said:

How they began I don't think anyone had any idea other than speculation.  Hopefully they will let us know whey they publicly announced their relationship.

This is just speculation, but they did attend quite a few events at the same time, like Bazaar Charity Night, which will give them an opportunity to meet.  They were also both King and Queen of Weibo Award the same year.  Then they also have a lot of friends in common.  Any of these will give them the opportunity to meet and get to know each other.

Exactly.  I totally agree with @funzie74, both KW and LY have many friends in common and they have attended the same events in the past too so any of these events could have put them together.  Although being in public view tend to make celebrities more careful about their interactions with one another.  

Just saw this from YouTube and it talks about ZLY on weibo teaching her favorite bird from PA how to rap.  The rap goes something like this, and I'm just paraphrasing: 

Yo Yo Yo, come and hear

Give me one jianbing (chinese pancake)

I said "Egg" You said "I Want"

Egg, I Want

Egg, I Want

Cost Thirty-Eight and Seventy-Five Cent

Pay Me, Pay Me

So then folks question why the pancake cost thirty-eight seventy-five?  It's so expensive??  ZLY did not give a response to why the cost is so high.  However, the speculation is that KW was with Sean Evans in NYC introducing Regional Food from China.  In the show, KW and Sean attempted to make jianbing in the kitchen and one of KW egg fell on the floor.  As for the cost, according to exchange rate from US dollar to RMB, the jianbing would probably cost about thirty-eight RMB if you buy one in US.

Looks like our LY keep track of what KW is doing even when he is not in China.

https://firstwefeast.com/video/2018/01/kris-wu-sean-evans-chinese-food

2 hours ago, funzie74 said:

the speculation is that KW was with Sean Evans in NYC introducing Regional Food from China.  In the show, KW and Sean attempted to make jianbing in the kitchen and one of KW egg fell on the floor.  As for the cost, according to exchange rate from US dollar to RMB, the jianbing would probably cost about thirty-eight RMB if you buy one in US.

Looks like our LY keep track of what KW is doing even when he is not in China.

I would love this is true. However the date on the above you tube is 17-7-20, presumably it was an old news dated july 20, 2017 and KW and Sean Evans 'jianbing' making show was 2018.  It's a far fetched....:D

However, let's hope they keep on their communication secretly and their relationship is getting stronger than ever:blush:

On 3/10/2018 at 4:54 AM, frenchfan said:

As for LYF, well, he is a little hard to read.  Maybe he has a hidden GF somewhere and was scared that she would be jealous?  Who knows?  Or maybe he knows that KW liked LY and did not want to richard simmons his friend off by kissing her.      

Well its hard to believe a guy looking like him still doesnt have a gf:tongue:However despite his relationship status it never stop him from doing a hot kiss scene before, so why did he give such lame excuse for not having kiss scene with ZLY?

On 3/10/2018 at 5:17 AM, jewelsc said:

It really was a bit odd that LYF would say that he didn't want to ruin friendship that's y he didn't want to do kiss scenes with her but I saw an interview with LY a long time ago and she said that the director didn't want any kissing scenes so not sure which is the real answer but I believe LY.

I really dunno what's the real score between them, so my 2 cents is, when ZLY was ask abt it much earlier, it was from her POV, so it might be true the director told her, there wont be a kiss scene in the drama, and later when LYF was asked abt the no kiss scene he was either 1) being truthful, that he indeed made the request to the director to scrap the kiss scene or 2) he knows that many fans were not happy with th director's decision not to have the kiss scene, he playfully takes the blame just  to lightened up the situations. Either way his reason for not doing the kiss scene is interesting... 

On 3/10/2018 at 9:02 AM, funzie74 said:

In ep 11, after LY, (the ant) eliminated WL(the elephant), WL already gave it away that KW is the Lion so he is next.  At this time, it would have been so easy for KW to just run and get away.  He got long legs, and WL had no problem getting away from LY earlier when she was chasing him.  I'm pretty sure KW can get away from LY pretty fast, but it looks like he did not even try.  He just backed away and took the water buckets so she can't re-filled, but its obvious he was not trying that hard to get away.  

I think it took a few seconds for WL to realize he made mistake by revealing KW's identity to ZLT, so to make up to him he tried to block ZLY to give sometime for KW to getaway...until he noticed, instead of running & hiding KW was still hovering behind him like he's waiting for ZLY, to play with her...WL finally gets the picture & let ZLY pass tru:lol:

On 3/10/2018 at 1:12 PM, babyskye said:

You are right, he is always careful with his words and maintain certain distant with other actress.

Below is the freestyle that KW composed for ZLY:

You are really pretty

It leaves me full of admiration

Looking at you brings me luck

It's really my good fortune

Looking at you makes me really happy

Just like my feeling today

You are really pretty

KW is madly in love with ZLY, he cant hide his feeling:blush: and he keeps on saying that she is really pretty

Right.....

Instead pf making up his freestyle rap abt the situation they were in at the time or abt the game, he made a rap abt ZLY's looks & his feeling/how he feels looking at her... In ep 12 when he did the frestyle rap for the office girl, he raps all abt the work surrounding. Didnt praise the girl on her apperance or his feeling for her, not even for fanservice...so I bet the rap he created on the spot for ZLY was his true feeling for her...which aghast him when she said she's still not satified with all his praises :D

54 minutes ago, lxands said:

Instead pf making up his freestyle rap wabt the situation they were in at the time or abt the game, he made a rap abt ZLY's looks & his feeling/how he feels looking at her... In ep 12 when he did the frestyle rap for the office girl, he raps all abt the work surrounding. Didnt praise the girl on her apperance or his feeling for her, not even for fanservice...so I bet the rap he sreted on the spot for ZLY was his true feeling for her...which aghast him when she said she's still not satified with all his praises :D

As always i enjoy your deductions. By comparing his different treatment between the office girl and ZLY, it's obvious that KW has eyes and heart on ZLY only. For ZLY, it's always a special treatment , the way he looks at her, the hugging, the give five clapping sign and the way he touched her fingers when she was playing kite.

You are right, he was stunned with ZLY dissatisfaction on his spontaneous rap. Being such a creative madly in love guy, i'm sure KW will change the dissatisfaction into satisfaction in their own private time:lol:

6 hours ago, babyskye said:

I would love this is true. However the date on the above you tube is 17-7-20, presumably it was an old news dated july 20, 2017 and KW and Sean Evans 'jianbing' making show was 2018.  It's a far fetched....:D

However, let's hope they keep on their communication secretly and their relationship is getting stronger than ever:blush:

Unless the show was aired at a later date?  I know that in France they prepare the show and actually aired it like months after that so as to have a smooth monthly, annual program.  Just my opinion of course.  Could be related or not.  Only they would know the truth. :D 

2 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Unless the show was aired at a later date?  I know that in France they prepare the show and actually aired it like months after that so as to have a smooth monthly, annual program.  Just my opinion of course.  Could be related or not.  Only they would know the truth. :D 

Not sure when the show was taped.  I checked on Sean Evans facebook and it was recorded last year, probably six months ago.  They just did not aired it until 2018.

17 minutes ago, funzie74 said:

Not sure when the show was taped.  I checked on Sean Evans facebook and it was recorded last year, probably six months ago.  They just did not aired it until 2018.

@funzie74Fantastic findings. So may be your theory between the ZLY PA's bird rap you tube and KW/ Sean Evans show was related. It means that they were very closed back then and knew each other details activities:)

On 3/11/2018 at 1:23 AM, lxands said:

I really dunno what's the real score between them, so my 2 cents is, when ZLY was ask abt it much earlier, it was from her POV, so it might be true the director told her, there wont be a kiss scene in the drama, and later when LYF was asked abt the no kiss scene he was either 1) being truthful, that he indeed made the request to the director to scrap the kiss scene or 2) he knows that many fans were not happy with th director's decision not to have the kiss scene, he playfully takes the blame just  to lightened up the situations. Either way his reason for not doing the kiss scene is interesting... 

I realized that whenever LYF is either being interviewed or questioned by hosts, he always seemed to reply with a light joke, cryptic-type of answer, never gave a proper answer so this is partly why I don't really take him seriously.

Does anyone know when ZLY was in the JinXing talkshow if she had said that she'd prefer her bf to not  be an actor, I think I read it somewhere but did she actually said so in the interview? So would KW be considered more of a singer than an actor(she loves musics and singing) and is over 1.86 m tall(her preference in height)?

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I realized that whenever LYF is either being interviewed or questioned by hosts, he always seemed to reply with a light joke, cryptic-type of answer, never gave a proper answer so this is partly why I don't really take him seriously.

Does anyone know when ZLY was in the JinXing talkshow if she had said that she'd prefer her bf to not  be an actor, I think I read it somewhere but did she actually said so in the interview? So would KW be considered more of a singer than an actor(she loves musics and singing) and is over 1.86 m tall(her preference in height)?

@jewelsc  It was in October 2016 - at least it was aired 12th October 2016.  Here's the link for those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPMflMA9p8  Her interview started around 34 minutes.  Jinxing gave her compliment around 54th mins saying that she is clean, pure and has not been polluted.  I think coming from Jinxing, this is very high praise indeed.  Where she mentioned that she wants someone who is responsible, tall (more than 1m80) it is around 56th mins.

48 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

@frenchfan according to the video, LY didn't mention that she would prefer a non-actor bf, wonder where ppl get that part from?

@jewelsc  It was from a much earlier interview which was in 2013 (after Palace drama with Zhou Dong Yu and Chen Xiao) : 

But then again, she did mentioned during Jinxing show that she used to have different criterias and it has since evolved to which Jinxing replied "That's because you have grown up" . 

Thanks @frenchfan..so that was in 2013..so I guess Chen Xiao knew he had no chance then (I'm sorta glad bcos LY probably wouldn't reach this level now) and she has more opportunity to meet more guys but then again her age is being brought up everytime she isn't 'settled' down with someone soon.

30 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Thanks @frenchfan..so that was in 2013..so I guess Chen Xiao knew he had no chance then (I'm sorta glad bcos LY probably wouldn't reach this level now) and she has more opportunity to meet more guys but then again her age is being brought up everytime she isn't 'settled' down with someone soon.

There are LOTS of celebrities who are yet to marry and they are over 30.  Like FBB, Chen Xiao En, Jiangxin, WLK, and so on and so forth.  I don't know why people picked on her but then again, they probably picked on the others as well. LY is now very famous and popular so those who snubbed her for her background when she was still a rookie and unknowned must be gritting their teeth right now. She remembers those who take time to get to know her and helped her. 

I remembered in an earlier game show Happy Camp after Palace, LY and CX was present and he was not particularly gentlemanly towards her. Maybe because then they were both still very young.  In later show with HQG team, you could see that all the men were more mature and attentive to the ladies. Even 72FM, the men were more gentlemanly.  For someone so young WL is well brought up. I remembered in one episode one guy wanted to steal LY's flower and he basically carried the guy off and scolding him "how can you steal flower from a girl?".  So funny. 

remembered in an earlier game show Happy Camp after Palace, LY and CX was present and he was not particularly gentlemanly towards her. Maybe because then they were both still very young.

Yes, both of them are still young. Moreover CX was more popular than ZLY hence he felt more superior. 

Even 72FM, the men were more gentlemanly.  For someone so young WL is well brought up. I remembered in one episode one guy wanted to steal LY's flower and he basically carried the guy off and scolding him "how can you steal flower from a girl?".  So funny. 

Ikr double Wu brothers are well brought up. Thumps up for their mothers/ family.

And also these 2 brothers are really taking a good care of ZLY maybe WL knew abt KW and ZLY relationship.  So he feels that he need to protect her on his behalf:lol: especially when he is not around.

BTW there is no news from our CP..... hope they send some clues .....

Archived