Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

On 3/13/2018 at 12:05 AM, lxands said:

I also just realized KW is not only one of the judges, but also the producer for Rap of China, which means he knows a lot of people in the entertainment industry including variety shows pds & writers. What if it was his request/condition to have ZLY in the show which was one reason they accomodate her schedules? As an idol he knows how his diehard fans wud react to his relationship. Maybe to prepare them he wants to let them see how important ZLY is to him, thus never hide his jealousy or how he goes after & fuss over ZLY. He even abandon WL for her. He was testing the water & the positive outcome made him confident to produce a song & do a duet with her. I think he was quite worry when first announcement of the song ZLY anti fans increases & bashing her fiercely until they performed live on new year eve. Even so I suspect it was him who suggest ZLY to hire bodyguards. Afterall it is a norm for Korean celebrities to hire bodyguards.

I guess KW was (I'm just gonna quote his own words on weibo) "taking his time, step by step" with LY so he might actually really did all that (quoted what u said above) and seeing the results after the mv came out and seeing how this must hurt LY maybe he decides to either play it low or just wait it out and just go with the flow...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, babyskye said:

Look at the way KW tucks in his hands in his pockets. And he looks so sad and miserable.  It's so different when he is with ZLY...happy and so alive

I read that he wasn't feeling so well that day, something to do with food poisoning maybe that's y he looked so miserable but then again he'd always seemed to look miserable and bored taking pics with the ladies except with our Yingbao..:)

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

It's either LY forgot about her announcement or just too busy and she's still MIA..

What does MIA mean?

2 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Maybe they are both trying to find a strategic timing?

Let's hope so

3 hours ago, StrawberryGu said:

Someone called Henry Lu’s insta update is KW’s “Deserve” MV shoot. I thought “Deserve” was written in sunmer 2017???

It's wrong. If you go to Kris WU @kris wu official then you can clearly read 'Deserve' was released on Oct 16, 2017.

Sometime ppl write without checking the details because they don't bother whether the news is wrong or right 

Below is the copy: 

Kris Wu - Deserve ft. Travis Scott (Official Music Video)

photo.jpg
Kris Wu

Published on Oct 16, 2017

@jewelscThaanks a lot

I know “Deserve” was released on Oct 16, 2017. I was talking about this Henry_lusanity’s instagtam story update today. I just couldn’t copy his story, just got the link from a fan account, but u guys can go check his Instagram’s story: henry_lusanity. LA photographer  

Here is the fan acc

https://instagram.com/p/BgTDnptFmQQ/

3 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I read that he wasn't feeling so well that day, something to do with food poisoning maybe that's y he looked so miserable but then again he'd always seemed to look miserable and bored taking pics with the ladies except with our Yingbao..:)

Poor dear.  Food poisoning is not fun.  

Sorry guys, part of my first message was missing. Dont know why. So I saw this short video of "Deserve" MV on Instagram from a KW's fan account. They reposted it from an Instagram story of this cinematographer called Henry Lu. The lines in the video state that he shot the MV on the December 15, 2016. So I'm wondering whether it's true that KW wrote "Deserve" back in 2016, and only released it later on 16 Oct 2017 ( LY's bday)??

I copy this from another soompi forum ------- while ZLY completely MIA for more than a month already (official news: filming MingLan but most co stars including FSF announced already done and move to work to other filming sets) -------- my delulu mind is when she is MIA for almost a month, may be she is with him. He looks so stressful in public because he has to hide his love one. Pse ladies, enlighten me with your deductions :) 

1 hour ago, babyskye said:

I copy this from another soompi forum ------- while ZLY completely MIA for more than a month already (official news: filming MingLan but most co stars including FSF announced already done and move to work to other filming sets) -------- my delulu mind is when she is MIA for almost a month, may be she is with him. He looks so stressful in public because he has to hide his love one. Pse ladies, enlighten me with your deductions :) 

She has been MIA since CNY right after TMK3 promotions  and i'm certain she must at least got like 2 wks off filming to be with family and loved ones, and I also believe some of those latest Minglan's stills that r being posted currently r not recently taken and this mislead us to thinking she's still filming Minglan while she has actually 'ninja' her way to certain places or country to be with her certain special someone:lol: 

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

She has been MIA since CNY right after TMK3 promotions  and i'm certain she must at least got like 2 wks off filming to be with family and loved ones, and I also believe some of those latest Minglan's stills that r being posted currently r not recently taken and this mislead us to thinking she's still filming Minglan while she has actually 'ninja' her way to certain places or country to be with her certain special someone:lol: 

She did said she wants to take a break after filming Minglan.  In addition, she mentioned before that she will give herself some free time for Romance back in 2017 she just never mentioned with who.  

My thinking is she is probably out of the country.  If she is still in China, everyone knows who she is.  There is no way for her to hide even if she try.  Now if she is in California, she is not a Hollywood Star, so she might be away to hide better.  Just my deduction.  

1 hour ago, funzie74 said:

She did said she wants to take a break after filming Minglan.  In addition, she mentioned before that she will give herself some free time for Romance back in 2017 she just never mentioned with who.  

My thinking is she is probably out of the country.  If she is still in China, everyone knows who she is.  There is no way for her to hide even if she try.  Now if she is in California, she is not a Hollywood Star, so she might be away to hide better.  Just my deduction.  

Which is why KW seem to be ok to stay put there for a long time or else he wud be itch to go back to China every possible means & ways...

Anyway we only suspect ZLY spent CNY back home with her family but nobody sees her nor posted any pic of her in her hometown..or she cud have been with him right after CNY....

4 hours ago, StrawberryGu said:

Sorry guys, part of my first message was missing. Dont know why. So I saw this short video of "Deserve" MV on Instagram from a KW's fan account. They reposted it from an Instagram story of this cinematographer called Henry Lu. The lines in the video state that he shot the MV on the December 15, 2016. So I'm wondering whether it's true that KW wrote "Deserve" back in 2016, and only released it later on 16 Oct 2017 ( LY's bday)??

Well may be preparation for the song was already made by December 2016. Probably he perfected the song before he released it on ZLY's 30th birthday. Whatever it was, remember we have already speculated both ZLY & KW have known each other well by end of 2016, where in JX talk show ZLY said abt her ideal being tall more than 1.8m with handsome face & many female admirers. And KW tag ZLY on his July song. Wether they have dated or still flirting stage is beside the point, but becos KW has already knows her means he still can write the song based on  her.

Now talk abt how ZLW being specific on her ideal's height. We know most of her leading man profile stated their height as 1.8m or more tall. Regardless wether their stats is real or not, ZLY has never mention, make fun or point out their heights except for KW. In ep 6 when they had to draw on the ground using the tiny wheelbarrow, she laughingly said "Let see how this 1.87m tall man use this small wheelbarrow" So for sure she knows for sure how tall he is & seems love to make fun/use of his height.

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Regardless wether their stats is real or not, ZLY has never mention, make fun or point out their heights except for KW. In ep 6 when they had to draw on the ground using the tiny wheelbarrow, she laughingly said "Let see how this 1.87m tall man use this small wheelbarrow" So for sure she knows for sure how tall he is & seems love to make fun/use of his height.

Again, it shows how close and comfortable they are. And she didn't say his brother but using the word 'man', even-though in this ep they are clearly supposed to be brother-sister relation:lol:

I find this ep 6 is very interesting because they don't mind to show off their closeness and that they care for each other. KW doesn't want ZLY to sacrifice herself for him and he said that they should survive together or otherwise die together. The way he say it, seems so truthful, it's not acting.

Moreover, their hugging scene is just so naturally beautiful, I guess all of us can feel their true love when they are hugging:)

17 hours ago, babyskye said:

Again, it shows how close and comfortable they are. And she didn't say his brother but using the word 'man', even-though in this ep they are clearly supposed to be brother-sister relation:lol:

I find this ep 6 is very interesting because they don't mind to show off their closeness and that they care for each other. KW doesn't want ZLY to sacrifice herself for him and he said that they should survive together or otherwise die together. The way he say it, seems so truthful, it's not acting.

Moreover, their hugging scene is just so naturally beautiful, I guess all of us can feel their true love when they are hugging:)

Yes, I love ep 6 too.  KW not only comfortable with LY, he also naturally hold her hand while walking together in the dessert.  When had he ever done that with any other ladies in variety show??

The reason I really think that something is really going on is because of the way KW and LY acted when they are around each other.  Fans of LY had always like to pair her with her leading men, like FSF, LGX, and WC.  When I first saw the LY and KW "CP" popping up, I did not paid much attention.  It was not until MY and the new year eve performance, then I begin to suspect there is more than meets the eye.  Then I go back and watch more of the 72FM episode in details and noticed KW and LY did a lot of things that they would never do with any other leading men or ladies. 

Some fans argued that they are just really good friend and that is why they are so chummy.  Whatever the reason for why KW and LY acting so comfortable, it does not matter.  All I know is some of these actions are not people who are just friends would do with each other.  For example, LY and WL are good friends too, but he never hold her hand while walking side by side, give her a massage out of the blue, and let her lean on his shoulder when she is tired.

On 3/15/2018 at 1:11 PM, babyskye said:

True, she didnt use "di di"  (little brother) or even "da ge" (big brother) ..but this man instead....

In earlier episode we can sense that they already each other well, but they seem to be careful & aware of the cameraman following them around. However in thos episode they became siblings so they didnt care much of the staffs around them or what captured oncam since in the eyes of public they're siblings. And after this ep, in fact even in the earlier ep which also filmed in the dessert, KW was seen to drag ZLY's around till the end when he left her to look for WL. He knows he has to "kill" everyone but he didnt kill ZLY, instead when he left herbhe told her to take care of herself but I think he already guess she wud be kill by others. True enuf she was kill by Wowkie Zhang...they kill each other actually. Anyway I think when filming in the dessert, out of nowhere, I guess they must have stayed there for several days, so with nothing much to do when not filming, they became closer to the staff & crews, so I suspect the team know well what to film or what to edit out, so they are more comfortable with each other that eventually if the pd need the screen their interactions he has to edit out everything:D So I giess that's how we get so many KW-ZLY closeness after  ep 6....

7 hours ago, funzie74 said:

For example, LY and WL are good friends too, but he never hold her hand while walking side by side, give her a massage out of the blue, and let her lean on his shoulder when she is tired.

Agree...with WL we can still see him played pranks on ZLY. Of cos he help her to balance  herself or let her hold on to him but we can see she treats him like a baby, and he look up to her like a big sister

Haven't been here for a while!! I always felt during watching 72 FOM that both have some connection towards each other.. But felt I might be delusional or etc.. But here in this video, where KW pulled a prank on all cast n PD of 72 FOM.. Yingbao thought it was real n she started crying out loud for him seeing him in pain n not responding!!.. I really felt her pain for him!!

2 hours ago, lxands said:

Anyway I think when filming in the dessert, out of nowhere, I guess they must have stayed there for several days, so with nothing much to do when not filming, they became closer to the staff & crews, so I suspect the team know well what to film or what to edit out, so they are more comfortable with each other that eventually if the pd need the screen their interactions he has to edit out everything:D So I giess that's how we get so many KW-ZLY closeness after  ep 6....

It's so make sense. They become more relax with the staff and the crews, so they are getting more comfortable to show who they are for each other.  No wonder SY said to KW to have girlfriend, marry and have baby. Meaning that all of the staff & crews of 72FM knew their bf/gf relationship and the pd help to cover up their relation by showing KW-ZLY closeness as much as the script required.

4 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Haven't been here for a while!! I always felt during watching 72 FOM that both have some connection towards each other.. But felt I might be delusional or etc.. But here in this video, where KW pulled a prank on all cast n PD of 72 FOM.. Yingbao thought it was real n she started crying out loud for him seeing him in pain n not responding!!.. I really felt her pain for him!!

When Yingbao went up to KW after he fell, the way she carress his chin was really sweet.  Noticed everyone left them alone for a while until WL and XL probably noticed KW might be really hurt and they also went to check on him and LY just squatted on the side crying.  I think everyone was watching LY interaction with KW before going up to check to make sure if he was really hurt.   

Just saw this YouTube video and it's an interview KW did a while back.  When asked "Where does he feel the hottest ladies are?"  KW did not hesitate and immediately replied "China!"  Think he might have our Yingbao in his mind when replying to the question?

Archived