[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

am catching up on this week's episodes and just wanted to post; some chingus here were shocked that CKM is so fed up that he is having murderous thoughts towards tae ree. am actually not. in a way, he is being emotionally and physically abused. what was creepy was after slapping him, making him kneel and throwing a wine glass at him which cuts his hand, she is all sweet on caressing his cheek. the scene cuts but for all we know, she probably expected him to give her some physical attention in bed or something. classic patterns of domestic abuse we usually see in those true real life stories movies where the spouses finally have enough and lose it and do a horrific murder. usually in those stories, it is a woman but in this drama, it is a man being abused....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OTY would be least interested and bothered by it.I feel OTR can do something since she doesn't want WJ and DH together.I thought husband BCD can come and make scene but only if he is confuse and thinks SH is getting engage or if he consider it was WJ who influence her wife instead of DH which he kept thinking and saying.

Also looking forward to see how WJ react towards the real DH.

I felt giddy watching the episode where WJ and SH having a selfie in the beach. It felt  like in reality  LDH/SH felt shy when RSy/WJ looks at her.

I hope BCD will approach or make a move on DH thinking that she is SH. Or BCD will stop the engagement because he will think that DH is SH.

I also hope that WJ will realize that DH is not the person she loves during the engagement. It maybe that BCD will ruin it or DH will ruin it by showing her true self unintentionally.

Hello, guys!!! My first post in the thread!

I also found this photo on IG story of the person who posted about the engagement party!!!

o2DQI3i.jpg

They are all so beautiful but honestly I don't know how I should feel about this T_T I thought WJ would discover the difference in DH soon, and didn't expect it to go this far to engagement party. Hopefully the engagement party will be aired this week. Please end this mess as soon as possible and give time for my OTP ;_____;

Also, since someone has posted some gifs about the beach scene, I suddenly wonder if there is any chance it's the key event that makes WJ really the truth that DH is not the person he loves? Since as mentioned in early episodes, DH is scared of water right? So she might dislikes the beach as well? While WJ and SH were having fun at the beach without any problem?

I really can't wait for Saturday :bawling:

@wingki13welcome to GW!   ooh I get to welcome new chingu to GW!  good observation@DH's fear of water I apparently missed that.

no worries chingus....my favorite part from last week other than the lovely beach date was WJ meeting SH as SH with CR in their house.  Those 3 around the table like a real little family already. :wub:  Was it foreshadowing what we want, hoping and wishing??  let's hope so and I thought may be the engagement was w SH but the sign had DH's name on it....re watching beach date again and again! :D

@wingki13 cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Welcome to this thread! crazy monkey 017The more we are, the more fun we have! cheerleader pink mouseThanks a lot for your contributioncrazy monkey: the picture of the engagement party and the reminder that DH is suffering from fear of water because this could give him another clue about the real person he loves.well-done-red-crab 

I can imagine f. ex. that WJ will try to bring her back to the beach.

By the way, wasn't she walking near a lake or pound, when she meets WJ and accepts his proposal?

Notice that DH hears WJ's love confession on the phone which signifies that she knows that SH is the person WJ loves!! She had no interaction with him before. That's why she leaves the hospital and will make sure that she accepts the proposal as soon as possible. DH is an opportunist like BCD and his mother. She doesn't care for her sister because I don't think, she will ask her.

I like @arlene80's idea that BCD could be the one who ruins DH's engagement party. Let just say that DH doesn't want her sister around... She gives an excuse that SH is quite busy right now. So when the ex-husband appears, he thinks that she is SH and confronts her, telling her that she has been cheating on him that's why she wanted to get divorced. As point, he mentions DH's uniform that was in the flat aso. It would be great if her engagement party was ruined as a parallel for ruining her sister's wedding. Then SH has to appear and that's when DH shows her true side in front of WJ. She is rude and quite harsh towards SH. 

@wingki13 Welcome to thread.Also thanks for sharing pic.The news itself has made us upset and now pic.Is that engagement... looks more like wedding :(

What is OTR doing there bridesmaid ?

@bebebisous33 I agree on that point that DH will hurry now knowing that may be WJ can find out truth so it better to hurry and marry him. I don't want to waste time seeing DH and WJ on beach -_-

5 hours ago, Annya said:

What is OTR doing there bridesmaid ?

hahahaha.... well, she is dressed in black and white -- so mourning? :tongue:.... but then again, even the groom woo jin is also dressed in black and white. guess that doesn't apply. or perhaps he is sad that he is stuck with the wrong twin? ^_^

@wingki13 what a great observation (re: beach and DH's fear of water)! I personally can't wait until WJ realizes that anvils are being dropped left and right to clue him in about being with the wrong sister.

Yoon se-ah is sooo good playing OTR that it's scary when she comes on screen since she might just slap someone at random.:D

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am catching up on this week's episodes and just wanted to post; some chingus here were shocked that CKM is so fed up that he is having murderous thoughts towards tae ree. am actually not. in a way, he is being emotionally and physically abused. what was creepy was after slapping him, making him kneel and throwing a wine glass at him which cuts his hand, she is all sweet on caressing his cheek. the scene cuts but for all we know, she probably expected him to give her some physical attention in bed or something. classic patterns of domestic abuse we usually see in those true real life stories movies where the spouses finally have enough and lose it and do a horrific murder. usually in those stories, it is a woman but in this drama, it is a man being abused....

Oh wow.. u r making me feel his pain - both body n soul:wacko:

Ahhh... his facial expression says it all. Oh i think he really need yr comfort *ops.. slaps forehead* ehrm i mean yr desserts for comfort...:grimace:

Spoiler

yDFQA3e.jpg

PulBXKp.jpg

14 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Annya @apqaria @supergal99 I am surprised with the engagement but remember that SH's marriage was kind of ruined with DH's appearance. I see some parallels here. So in my opinion, the engagement will be interrupted somehow. Either BCD appears and makes a scene because his wife had a double life or OTR is the guilty because CKM tipped her off. We saw in the preview that DH will blackmail CKM again and to me, he could use OTR in order to stop DH from blackmailing him. He goes there and has a little discussion with DH in front of WJ and threatens her to reveal the secret: she was injured and her sister acted as DH.

All this could make DH angry so that she starts yelling at SH for ruining her engagement party. WJ is shocked.

12 hours ago, wingki13 said:

They are all so beautiful but honestly I don't know how I should feel about this T_T I thought WJ would discover the difference in DH soon, and didn't expect it to go this far to engagement party. Hopefully the engagement party will be aired this week. Please end this mess as soon as possible and give time for my OTP ;_____;

Mmm.. i think itz no surprise that our captain muscle accepted DH's "YES" answer to his proposal coz he has been looking forward to her "YES" more than once hahaahaa. :tongue:(Even though SH has been telling him to take things slowly)

1 hour ago, roseysjournal said:

Yoon se-ah is sooo good playing OTR that it's scary when she comes on screen since she might just slap someone at random.:D

Omgggg... u reminded me what she said when her WJinie rejected her:

Spoiler

JfcyT3A.jpg

She cant control her emotions n temper so 90% correction 100% chance she will go insane when she knows WJinie is getting engaged....and ... maybe turn the party into another fighting party :dizzy: *wink* @Annya

**Air Rifle VS Chopstick**

aFKYBCR.jpg

Tib9PfA.jpg

*cough* juz for laughs:glasses:

Ok ok chill.. after seeing our HOT couple pic (oh gosh super gorgeous looking - *nosebleed*) posted by@wingki13 -> i m losing my mind... grrr...  coz itz only Thursday..wawawawaaa...:wacko:

E2z68tf.jpg

:grimace:

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Oh wow.. u r making me feel his pain - both body n soul:wacko:

Ahhh... his facial expression says it all. Oh i think he really need yr comfort *ops.. slaps forehead* ehrm i mean yr desserts for comfort...:grimace:

her "come sit closer to me" was so beyond creepy. :wacko: am really hoping for some sort of happy ending for him where he finally has his peace and respect, and so for his sake, hope he doesn't carry through his plans. the fella needs to be freed from that crazy psycho noodle woman. given the upbeat tone of the drama, am hoping for a comedic kind of resolution like the way we saw sun hee treat ex and the mistress. tae ree really needs to stew in jail and pay for her crimes. she has zero empathy even for her own family and uses them like pawns. so if she gets killed off, it would be almost too easy an punishment..... both tae young and dad have finally realized that tae ree is horrible and has no love for them. when will they stand up and give it to her?

:Domo omo @Lmangla r u considering him?  Heee... ok ok juz pulling yr leg.. *whisper* i am trying to ship him with ..yes.."jenna" ops! *wink* JYB's fans hahaa .

Ahhh.. oh gosh this couple's acting very good. I still cant forget this *cough* 'massaging"  scene -> really hurts his pride ya?

zkuRxx3.jpg

turns out that she is going to another man.:(

Ok talking about "comedic kind of resolution", i wanna see OTR (ok plus hubby) dance at the finale (preferably at our hot couple's wedding scene) hahaaa... ok ok mission impossible...heee

Spot her here (in blue tees n shorts):

Spoiler

:grimace: *slaps forehead* pardon me!

@wingki13 Thanks for this photo! Why does the bride look more like Sun Hee than Do Hee? Is Sun Hee standing in for Do Hee or is Do Hee trying to look like Sun Hee? Or am I going insane because DH and WJ are getting engaged in Ep. 17???? 

@AnnyaI don't want to see WJ and DH beach scene either, it might make me want to throw up the mussels that I had before...:crazy:

I don't blame @Lmangla for caring about OTR's husband. I hope he isn't really all that evil because that would make the story more melo than necessary. Right when the cast was announced, I thought all three veteran actors had the visuals and acting chops to be the male lead, not that I am dissatisfied with RSY (of course it can only be him now). :wub:

JYB's background wasn't fully explored and we don't know if she is truly evil or not. This drama should really be 24 episodes in order for each of the characters to develop fully and to tie up all the loose ends.

@supergal99 I like the idea of couple sunglasses. It's about the only thing from the drama I might try to "implement" in real life. Haha! B)

Hahaahhaaa @ELY_397 i wanna imagine yr hubby putting on those cool sunglasses on u ... so romantic and cute heee:grimace:

Oh itz a BTS so itz not SH or DH ...hahaaa

Itz LDH...woo hoo! *Oh oh pretty woman...*

Ok herez few  handsome pics to soothe our chingu @Lmangla

*visuals* (mmm... good looking:tongue:)

:glasses:

Any funny caption for this pics?

Oh btw... the BGM used everytime the angry birds couple appear sounds very apt to me. Hahaaaa...

Archived