[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@supergal99 Sending oxygen tanks immediately by One air service B)That JYB thinks CBD is rich guys since she saw his gym membership card.

While our SH was keeping distance from WJ just look at DH.Did DH joined the service back or she just came on date.Looked like she was going to kiss WJ.Closing my eyes no-way-smiley-emoticon.gif

I cannot get over how well-written this drama is.  It touches the innermost part of my soul.  It is basic BUT THIS IS HOW DRAMAS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE I am crying tears of joy.

NJ6qyXg.png

Guys, this episode today prepared us for CRUSHED & BROKEN souls next week.  This is going to be a LOOOOOONG, LONG WEEK.  The episodes today were soooo good.  Captain Song Woo-jin finally knows that Do-hee has a twin sister.  Not only that, he was going to do the chopsticks trick, but Sun-hee stops him because it would be a disaster, a failure.  Captain wonders how did she know that?  Ohmy gosh.  Good grief, what am I going to do?!  I am losing my mind right now guys.

fbJY7IP.png

In the preview, Do-hee FLIRTS with Captain aggressively, even touching his inner thigh.  He must be SHOOKT lol!  And Lee Da-hae girl, you are scary as Do-hee.  Flat down scary.  Who is Oh Tae-ree when you have Cha Do-hee?!!

yaoJq3t.png

The heartfelt confession - I want to marry you.  I love you.  (And again he uses SARANG HAMNIDA - a confession with the highest form of respect;  different with saranghae / saranghaeyo) MY HEART HURTS NOW.  Sun-hee's crying coz she knows she cannot have him.  Dude!  Of course you can have him gerl!  Captain fell for YOU Sun-hee!!!  He proposed but she declined because she does not have any intention to steal Captain from her sister.  

mJHTA2L.png

3EJDpw9.png

A82n6g3.png

CAPTAIN'S LOVE FOR SUN-HEE IS SOOOOO DEEP.  I MEAN IT'S SOOOOO DEEP.  There is nothing Cha Do-hee can do to erase that love that Captain meant only for Sun-hee, only covered with a different name.  BUT HIS LOVE FOR SUNHEE IS SO DEEP MY GOODNESS.

@Annya Her cheap flirting techniques would make it easier for him to really see she is not the woman he loves

@supergal99 Thanks chingu for the recap as always :wub:

Have to say I am not into how we get many OTY and SIL scenes. Hope they aren't forcing some romance line there. I would get really angry :angry:

The man deserve happiness but she is totally not the woman he deserve. I actually wish it was SH who comfort him in the preview. Don't get me wrong, I am all on the SH-WJ plane but even if OTY can't get the girl at least he can have some good moments with her (which we never got) and get the comfort from the woman he loves even if he has to give up on her later on.

3 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@Annya Her cheap flirting techniques would make it easier for him to really see she is not the woman he loves

I am waiting for that moment.

Did u see WJ enjoying SH dance on his camera screen  :wink: :lol: 

34 minutes ago, apqaria said:

Oh, I didn't get to see the whole episodes live (only the last 40 mins or so). Have to wait for raws to check that :D 

Oh i forgot.

I wish OTY speaks with SH as SH and tells her he know abt her and Since SH came to know abt him too.SH character hardly talks or share her burden with anyone she just talks to her daughter she should have a good friend  for chat.

@2ndComing Oh THAT SMILE!! Thanks for the screencap chingu. So she actually danced again, she still doesn't know there is a camera there,  loool :D 

BTW, I know many are usually skeptical whenever they cast an idol but have to say that Hye Jeong is doing a very good job here. Her difficult scenes in the last two weeks have been well acted IMO.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Annya said:

This crazy OTR can she stop beating people.Always slapping her husband :crazy:

am waiting with lots of anticipation for when tae ree will get slapped. hahahha.. water slap! document slap! neck choke! maybe some noodle bowl dunk! someone else break the lamp or the glass please! hahahaha.. will so clap with glee when any of that happens! :innocent:

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Whoz shipping these 2 ? Heee

kekekke.. how many ships do you want us to sail on @supergal99:tounge_wink: hahahha... while I found the sister-in-law really annoying, her ditziness slowly is making me laugh instead. so I am able to see the appeal of her being paired with tae young. but right now, it seems like he might never see her more than a friend. perhaps, it will be open ended where those who like the pairing may see it possibly becoming a possibility?

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

while I found the sister-in-law really annoying, her ditziness slowly is making me laugh instead. so I am able to see the appeal of her being paired with tae young. but right now, it seems like he might never see her more than a friend. perhaps, it will be open ended where those who like the pairing may see it possibly becoming a possibility?

I actually find her funny from the very start and despite it all we see that even SH doesn't really feel that bad about her :D 

But when it comes to a relation with OTY, I am very annoyed at the thought. We know that she approached OTY for his status and money to start with. I guess she may have come to somehow like him after they became closer but her character, attitude towards SH and her schemes with her mom is what makes me so not into that even if there is just hints to it. He deserves so much better :( 

Hah! I still need to wait for subs before I can watch this week's episodes but seeing the recap and the screenshots posted makes me nervous for the roller coaster of emotions I am about to feel.

Oh wow, things are bound to be more complicated with DH entering the picture and CD knowing about the switch.

14 minutes ago, nurjalianna sitompul said:

will SH and BCD for a while be reunited? :(-_-

I don't see this happening at all. SH lost all respect for him and that is final and also now realize more about her feelings for WJ even if she have to stay away for now. He may try to threaten or blackmail her or plan something bad with JYB but don't think this will succeed.

@supergal99 Haha, why scold you??!! I need to scold the writer and producers if this happens instead :wink: 

And here are some clips ^^

This was really HILARIOUS, loool :D 

The proposal scene and I am curious to know about the backstory of that plane crash and also the ring

And here is the preview of next week

@apqaria Thank you very much for the ost. I really love it. The chemistry of RSY/WJ and LDH/SH is really exploding in my screen. I never thought that they will really have good a chemistry and their acting really matches.

At first i really thought that there was something going on between DH and CKM ( like they have a special relationship ). Because DH is a follower of OTR. And  why is it that CKM gave the slush fund to DH. As i can see DH is not interested in man she only likes to be with powerful people.

16 minutes ago, nurjalianna sitompul said:

will SH and BCD for a while be reunited? :(-_-

I don't think so and  I hope not!  If I am wrong, I'll be so upset and disappointed.

About OTY and SH's sister-in-law, I don't ship this pair at all. First she has never been nice to SH as she took benefit from her. It was clearly shown that SH supported her plastic surgeries too. Secondly, she wanted to get close to OTY as she recognized him as the son of the chairman. Then she is just helping OTY because she thinks that he is interested in her. When she told to OTY about SH's story, she showed no remorse at all, while OTY was so upset. Hence she has not even realized her wrongdoing at all. She even took advantage of DH/SH in order to get close to OTY. She has never been genuine with him all the time, she thought that if she used different strategies, she would be able to seduce him. So far, she is so self-centered...

So WJ will discover the switch next week after spending some time with DH:(. Honestly, I hope that SH stands up against her sister who is not different from SH's ex-family-in-law. That's why DH was on the chart with the family-in-law.

19 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

@Lmangla

Hahaa... pardon me coz i remembered some chingus mentioning the pairing of SH's omma n TY's appa :D

As for TY + sis in law -> i m betting 90% chance hahaaa:tongue: ya..ya  she is soooo comical...n clingy ops!  

**Edit: uh oh i can hear @apqaria scolding me :"daekor!"

Oh i wanted to ship TR's hubby with 'jenna' but... after seeing the preview... *dum....*

U wanna consider him??

Ok chill.. juz pulling yr leg ya:tongue:

kekekek... well yesterday, had this sudden thought of him being paired with do hee but now reading live caps of him getting slapped again, it may be too much if he gets paired with another difficult woman who glares so much. kekekek.... the guy needs a bowl of ice cream or some really nice dessert like a caramel custard to soothe his soul. hahaaha... :lol:

c8cf77b0-910e-4895-b086-3545e94788ee.jpg

Archived