[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

15 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@apqaria, I think we may have an older couple falling in love, since DH/SH's mother is taking care of the CEO at her house while he is evading the prosecutors and is sick.  

I was thinking the same thing - that would be nice. I love the actress who plays the mother. She is beautiful, can understand she has beautiful twin daughters. 

Sadly, the dirt bag husband is so realistic, kudos to the actor.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is really in love with her at this point you can tell abut his actions and words.

I fear the blowback to finding out who she is going to be big because she is kinda faking liking him right now for her sisters sake,thats going to really hurt him I think.

But I bet before he finds out she would already fallen in love with him for real,I think its already starting.

haven't gotten time yet to catch up on the episodes yet but can I say something a little left field? have watched the actress who plays the waitress mistress before and when I first saw how the restaurant mistress (my, we can hardly keep track! hahahahh...) referred to her as fat.. felt bad for the actress as she spouted lines about how her fingers were also fat and she drops the plate... there was another drama too where she acts as the fat lady who gets a plastic surgery makeover and becomes all hot... something about that just makes me sad for the actress that she is always cast in this fat role. so weirdly enough, reading about how she is now the mistress makes me happy that she is playing against type in a way. instead of the husband leaving sun hee for the beautiful restaurant mistress like I was expecting, he is now in a relationship with a lady who may not be considered typically beautiful.....

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

haven't gotten time yet to catch up on the episodes yet but can I say something a little left field? have watched the actress who plays the waitress mistress before and when I first saw how the restaurant mistress (my, we can hardly keep track! hahahahh...) referred to her as fat.. felt bad for the actress as she spouted lines about how her fingers were also fat and she drops the plate... there was another drama too where she acts as the fat lady who gets a plastic surgery makeover and becomes all hot... something about that just makes me sad for the actress that she is always cast in this fat role. so weirdly enough, reading about how she is now the mistress makes me happy that she is playing against type in a way. instead of the husband leaving sun hee for the beautiful restaurant mistress like I was expecting, he is now in a relationship with a lady who may not be considered typically beautiful.....

Yeah I really hate this type of stuff.

But she could be very comfortable with herself  which is great.

15 hours ago, apqaria said:

The Ratings for episodes 17-20: 5.0%. 6.6%, 6.2%, 8.0%

Nothing to expect from sbs basically episode is 20 minute late to start that's the reason first telecast episode has always has low rating :angry:

@Tey Ling If the drama which u watch on tv airs 20 minutes late what will u do offcourse watch some other channel.

The mistress who was speaking how good husband BCD is finally saw how he is :rolleyes: WJ and CR scene were really cute to watch.Looks like JYB will come to know abt sister.WTH is her problem.Those flashback how SH has medical knowledge :lol:

Haha what are this 2 doing :lol:

Edit:My fav scene was when WJ says he likes her heart and the good witch scene :wub:

Our cute OTY who waited for 2 hour waiting for watching purple dress and leg.He saved SH again when she was going to caught by OTR.

And our Apatheia is back :lol:But this time its OTY :wub:  i laughed really hard when OTY comes to that blue room.

20180331220822474vzze.jpg

I really loved the episodes from this week. SH chose to divorce her husband by pretending to be DH. It's good when he is facing DH,  BCD is behaving differently as he does not try to arise any pity in CDH. He knows that this won't work on her. The preview clearly shows that he never loved SH and that's the moment she will realize it. He used her for her kindness. SH will have no regret to divorce him. What I really liked is that OTY wasn't really bothered by the fact that SH had a child. He still decided to follow his heart. This is good because once WJ discovers the switch, he won't have to dwell too much on it because OTY is pursuing her. Imagine his face when he gets aware that OTY still wants to marry SH. Moreover he might get relieved that she had no alcohol dementia. Interesting is that unlike DH who seems so strong but was in fact OTR's dog, SH is the stronger one as she will face our villain OTR. I agree with others that a romance between OPP and SH's mother could blossom. 

@bebebisous33 If romance between OPP and SH blossom won't that make OTY and SH step brother and sister?

Her husband keeps on saying you are nice and kind person and doesn't listen to her, so she decided she will come as DH the cold witch.Now he can't give that excuse to DH which he gives to SH.

Indonesian

BCD a man who has no standpoint, a man who has no self-esteem. Pleases other women but hurts his own wife. BCD is easy to adapt to all types of women. In the other woman she praises his wife, and women will think very lucky woman who became his wife. use tears to get sympathy and forgiveness from SH, because BCD know the weakness SH.even though tears BCD is tears crocodile.

I want SH to be cruel to BCD, but I doubt for it. maybe SH still forgive him. this is already the 4th time, SH will be back on BCD, but with plan to hurt BCD.SH will leave BCD for good. BCD will see SH together with WJ.BCD is not strong to see SH with other man and his own son CR agree to the decision SH. to see SH and WJ and CR together is a blow to BCD, and will feel betrayed.BCD may regret to have hurt SH and want to return but it is too late. rice has become porridge.

let's wait for who is suffering and regret his actions. BCD, OTR, husband OTR, Jenna.:ph34r:

ranking close to 15%, people watch it at the start, but at the time people's ads will move to other channel and will return watch when guess ads finished. so rank will be questioned its accuracy.the drama gw awaited by society there, many watchnya.dan we also await the drama GW.

SBS nim do not be stingy for the promotion of drama GW.and time views not late anymore.:D

46 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

WJ was more like a father to that little girl then the husband ever been.

Is it me or it seems like that piece of garbage dont even have a real relationship with his daughter?

That's correct that's why CR has no problem to support her mother. There is no such law that says that you are obliged to love your parent, especially when this parent is so selfish and even neglects his own child. 

Here is another lengthy post after watching the episodes with subs :blush:

• We have again emotional packed episodes but still they did nice job balancing the cute, fun and sad moments.
  • I teared a lot with SH this week specially in that first funeral scene :bawling: 
  • I know that there is no reason to repeat my complains about the directing, editing and the whole flow of scenes which may have got even worse this week!! but since I do tend to mention the negatives, it is fair to mention the positives. So wanted to say that I thought they did a good job in that first funeral scene with the music score and then zooming out on SH and also in the hug scene, the location, the timing when they started the song and the pause on when WJ puts his hand on SH's hair at the end was also nice touch IMO.
  • We see for the first time a movement from DH while in coma so hopefully that means she will wakes up soon.
  • WJ's mother is a very nice lady and it was good to see how she dealt with that MIL after she knew about her. Really nice move :D 
  • Also good move from the CEO who saw through his daughter and her husband's plan. It also crossed my mind if they would develop some love line between him and SH's mother now that they made him live with her but personally while I don't mind that but I don't think they have much time to develop more love/story lines!!
  • Felt bad for OTY on how many shocks he had to take while revealing the truth that he had to go to that blue room and try his own version of "Apatheia" as well, loool :D but why I think he didn't even get the time to analyze the situation at all. Does he even realize SH is married? If I were him, that would be the biggest problem but he didn't explicitly address that or became curious to ask about her husband :wink: 
  • We have to thank the second mistress who was the reason for SH to know all about her husband. From his affair to now how he stole her money and still continue to see his long time mistress. The woman is no victim (unlike what she said) but at least she did help SH to see the real situation she was living in.
  • WJ is melting my heart really, how he can be so cute and cool at the same time!! his every word is touching and filled with sincerity. He said he wants to have good effect on her like she had on him which changed him and he doesn't know that he already done that and she is truly changing because of his words. And WJ scenes with CR were really cute, this smart daughter do deserve much better father than her own and WJ so perfect to be that.
  • That ending scene was so satisfying to watch. SH was soooo cool :wub:
  • On a shallow note, the fashion of SH (as DH) has took a turn for the better this week. Loved her outfits so much :) 

From the preview,  not sure if BCD will be the one who hand the divorce papers first to DH after what she said in that ending scene (since he believe it is DH) or will SH take action first when she visit him in the restaurent!!

I really hope they don't drag the husband issue more than that. They have so much on their plate to be solved, from the company issues to WJ knowing about the truth to SH showing more signs of falling in love to DH waking up and we are already half way through the drama. So better get things move on faster here.

10 minutes ago, apqaria said:

Here is another lengthy post after watching the episodes with subs :blush:

From the preview,  not sure if BCD will be the one who hand the divorce papers first to DH after what she said in that ending scene (since he believe it is DH) or will SH take action first when she visit him in the restaurent!!

I really hope they don't drag the husband issue more than that. They have so much on their plate to be solved, from the company issues to WJ knowing about the truth to SH showing more signs of falling in love to DH waking up and we are already half way through the drama. So better get things move on faster here.

Lets not talk abt editing.I still have complains but since our actors are good i let go abt it.

Yes i agree too One air line has not even started and problems are not solved. SH is still not divorced.DH is still in hospital.OTY discovered abt SH but we read he will run for ceo position which we didn't see till now.WJ coming to know truth abt SH.Whether DH replace SH in one air or will she go back to donghae airlines with OTR?After DH wakes up will she follow WJ or OTY? I don't think DH is going to see any goodness and appreciate SH after she wakes and comes to know what SH did? DH hardly hears to her sister then who is going to knock some sense in her.She always taunt SH so i want to see her reaction when she comes to know how people appreciate her more.

@Annya I wonder if they will let WJ ignorant about the switching till DH is actually awake and he know the difference himself. May be also SH won't discover her true feelings about him till that time when she has to give him up to DH when she wake up too??

I am really curious how they will handle all that in the time we have left!! Hope things won't get so rushed at the end.

Just came back from my holiday and had been rushing to catch up all the episodes before I get back to work.  I like to watch the drama in this way so I don't need to wait every week.  Problem is my eyes became so tired!:wacko:  I haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet I guess not until next weekend now!

Thanks everybody for posting your thinking and discussion here so it actually explained and corrected some of my misunderstanding.

SH's husband is the most despicable character in this drama other than OTR.  I can't wait until the long term mistress dumps him and he has to come back and beg SH.  Let's give him a break for now since we have some way more important things to dig out and enjoy! 

Does anybody think OTR has something to do with SH's dad's death?  He's the one who saved that woman and got attacked by those bad guys.  That may give her a reason to feel sorry later.  Or maybe I'm thinking too much!^_^

Oh @Lmangla u muz be busy catching up with the mountain hunk ya? Hahaaa... ok juz pulling yr leg:D. Erhm... that drama u mentioned i have watched it too. That actress is good in it. Ok back to her role here as the not-the-typical-type of mistress i thought it would be better if she had returned SH her hard earned savings since she said both of them are victims heeee...:grimace:

Ahh..  @apqaria yr long post... luckily u wrote in points... mmm my eyes juz zoomed in::blink:

5 hours ago, apqaria said:

WJ is melting my heart really, how he can be so cute and cool at the same time!! his every word is touching and filled with sincerity.

*cough* ok...Look at how he cook!!! Muscle Chef in the house yo! Haahaaa...:blink:

kl0guNa.jpg

Aw man... Letz 'melt' together... *wink* @ELY_397

ssNTz9q.jpg

GVVX5tp.jpg

*poke*  @Annya  no more erhm... apatheia (pass chanting to our little puppy instead ops!) for our Prince Charming heee:glasses:

Hahaa... yes @bebebisous33 our puppy discovered The Switch.   Uh oh now i wonder how he is gonna react when he sees SH again...heee:wacko: 

14 hours ago, bubu678 said:

Annyeong, JYB's fans imnida

:grimace: ahhh... annyeong... vamp... ooh i mean JYB's fans  .... *biting nails*

Spoiler

01DzKcL.jpg

*phew!*:tongue:

Ok chill, juz kidding ya ...hahaaa:blush:

2 hours ago, emok said:

Baru saja kembali dari liburan saya dan telah bergegas untuk mengejar semua episode sebelum saya kembali bekerja. Saya suka menonton drama dengan cara ini jadi saya tidak perlu menunggu setiap minggu. Masalahnya adalah mata saya menjadi sangat lelah! :wacko:  Saya belum menonton 2 episode terakhir namun saya kira tidak sampai akhir pekan depan sekarang!

Terima kasih semuanya telah memposting pemikiran dan diskusi Anda di sini sehingga benar-benar menjelaskan dan memperbaiki beberapa kesalahpahaman saya.

Suami SH adalah karakter yang paling tercela di drama ini selain OTR. Saya tidak bisa menunggu sampai nyonya lama membuang dia dan dia harus kembali dan memohon SH. Mari beri dia jeda sekarang karena kita memiliki beberapa hal yang lebih penting untuk digali dan dinikmati! 

Apakah ada yang berpikir OTR ada hubungannya dengan kematian ayah SH? Dialah yang menyelamatkan wanita itu dan diserang oleh orang-orang jahat itu. Itu mungkin memberinya alasan untuk merasa menyesal nantinya. Atau mungkin saya terlalu banyak berpikir!^_^

EMOK....long did not hear from you. I'm glad you joined here.

woman who saved Dad SH / DH.waahhhhhh .... your thinking genius, it could be OTR.now OTR father is guarded by his mother SH / DH.ini will be more interesting now.

Archived