[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@apqaria @Annya @Lmangla @supergal99 @UnniSarahI don't think that WJ will be that disappointed by SH for acting as CDH because if he discovers the switch, he will also realize that CDH got hurt due to the attack hence he will get aware that SH risked her life in order to find the culprit. WJ witnessed another assault hence he could admire her for that. Nevertheless, I see the problem more elsewhere: SH has been married and has a child so for someone so pure, it is another huge step to make: date and marry a divorcee with a kid.

But from my point of view, I have the feeling that SH could be more the problem in their relationship. First, we shouldn't forget that since SH was hurt by her husband and has lost faith in love, she is not expecting that a man like WJ would love her. Besides, SH thinks that since CDH loves WJ, her sister should have him, hence she declares that WJ is her man. 

It would be great if OTY decides to meet SH in order to know more about CDH and actually falls for SH even more so that once WJ discovers the switch, OTY is still his rival so that CDH realizes why both men are falling for her sister and not her.

@bebebisous33.... I agree chingu, WJ would be so happy. SH is kind, loyal and has a big heart.  SH doesn’t see how strong she is but she is because she still believe being kind to someone is rewarding. She doesn’t look for reward but to give people the chance to be a better person. Giving them a chance to correct their mistakes. 

I am loving he idea of CDH feeling hurt by OTY and WJ falling for her sister. Her sister has always been smart, kind and loyal. SH is the one who made OTY realize he needs to be a better person and WJ to be more kinder to his mom. Lol She changed both guys for the better. 

@apqaria.... Thanks for the warm welcome chingu. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@UnniSarah I like what you wrote: SH is the kind of person who helps people to become better or better said feel better that's why her cheating husband chose her. However, she needed someone by her side who could help her as well but she had no one to rely on. That's why she was abused in the end. Even her mother didn't help her like she should have. She only told her that she should be more like CDH which is not right. Notice that WJ has already started influencing her: she actually quoted him in front of her mother. That's why she needs more WJ than OTY because the latter is receiving more than he is giving actually. Sure, he tries to protect her too, yet he is still unaware of her "shortcomings".

I am not 100% confident that DH will come back...I mean she has been in a coma now for a very long time(nearly from the first episode)...which makes me wonder if she will die or will be brought back only at the end of the drama to give an additional conflict to deal with. 

As for when WJ is going to find out about SH/DH switcheroo.... I think that will happen when he is more deeply connected to her. At the moment, he is just starting out and knows he likes her...but I don't feel he is quite at the point he feels deeply enough that should he find out now that he would be willing to resume a relationship with her. He needs to know more about her character, her life and so forth. 

But I feel that WJ is a very good influence for our good witch SH. I think it is also because as much as he has been "apathia" chanting against feeling for women... he is very manly and somewhat macho in that he is a protector. Which is for our good hearted SH, she needs a protector and someone to guide her....particularly since everyone around her tried to take advantage of her. 

But now that she is changing for the better, she is going to get a backbone and divorce her no good husband soon. And I feel like in the next few episodes he is going to cross a line with her. 

@guinearoyal I do think that DH will surely wakeup. They have been hinting of her improving condition almost every episode and we know how crucial she is to the story and to actually made a point from all this. But the question is when will that happen??

I don't want them to wait till the end for that to happen since I do want to see more of her character and a confrontation between the twins. Also want them to show how much what happen while she was in a coma would affect her and may be show some character development and growth for her as well.

So lets wait and see ^^

whether DH will wake up in episode 25-30. when SH and WJ feel the feelings between them. and SH will succumb, because think DH feeling. We will see DH take the position that has been taken from him.DH and SH will cooperate, and they will be mutual protect.

while for the husband SH will cheat him up to 4 times. when BCD takes the money, SH will still receive it again. And in the end the repeated lies make SH will not accept it back forever, the door of his heart is closed. and BCD will regret his actions so far, BCD may be changed or more evil ..... we just wait.because from the beginning he does not want SH better than him.BCD selfish ... may be an enemy to SH.BCD angry because SH happy.

DH will succumb to SH, because his brother has been suffering a lot. DH will remain in his career, but in a better way. Maybe his nature will change. DH will help his brother be happier with WJ and give his full support.

Let us imagine this: OTY is looking for SH because he discovers that message left by SH's mother-in-law. DH did something to SH. So he asks for CBJ's help. He sees SH with her mother and he wonders why she lied about her family. That's why he wants to get closer to SH and discovers that DH took advantage of SH. He gets disappointed by CDH but feels attracted to SH so that OTY believes that he loves a different woman. He tells WJ about the existence of the twin.

WJ thinks now that SH is suffering from dementia but instead of abandoning her, he supports her. Once he hears about the twin from OTY, he could be the one who figures out about SH's switch. First, he struggles but by watching SH, he can not give in. This would be interesting if WJ told OTY about the switch so that both would still fight for SH's love. Moreover, I would like them both to confront the husband because he needs to be punched for his misdeeds.   

Poke @Annya

Ahhh.. while waiting ...we need to replay:

:grimace:yr favourite airplane scenes.. oh airplane skinship practice:wub: heee...

akD6Nl2.jpg

Spoiler

e26Bdjq.jpg

sLmSD4i.jpg

ShdCrAj.jpg

28 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Moreover, I would like them both to confront the husband because he needs to be punched for his misdeeds.   

Mmm... i was thinking if SH decided to be separated with her hubby since he mentioned this:

Spoiler

In the preview

shMch8X.jpg

@supergal99 I believe that this week, SH will end her marriage with CDH because in the preview, we see that he will betray her again. He will backstab SH twice:

- First, he is attending the funeral of the mistress' husband which means that he sees his mistress again, although he swore, he would never see her again.

- Secondly, he takes the bankbook as he needs money.

In my opinion, the second mistress lost her job and wants him to reimburse the money he spent with the premium card. But we saw that SH receives a call from the second mistress and in my opinion, she will reveal what the husband is doing behind her back.

By the way, I also noticed that WJ's mother and SH are very much alike. Both are really nice persons and always want to see the good side of people. WJ's mother is manipulated by SH's mother-in-law and this twice again. It would be great if she realized her mistake but doesn't blame SH at all.

Our poor Captain Muscle gona be in 'trouble':wacko:

Gosh...her "fake" expressions:blink:

osctPuL.jpg

YC8nLJw.jpg

Ok chill .. looking forward to more sweet moments haaa:)

zLHlM1f.jpg

22 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The thing that make me angry is that he is stealing from his child as well, HS needs that money to support her.

Yes, the husband is just a selfish and useless man. He never took care of CR. He needed SH by his side in order to feel superior... CR was just a result.

Notice how the daughter defends her own mother, you can see that she resents her aunt and grandmother (CDH's family) for disregarding her mother. CR knows that SH has always puts others's interests before her own. CR is quite distant to her own father because she sees her own father's flaws. He never protected her mother.

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, the husband is just a selfish and useless man. He never took care of CR. He needed SH by his side in order to feel superior... CR was just a result.

Notice how the daughter defends her own mother, you can see that she resents her aunt and grandmother (CDH's family) for disregarding her mother. CR knows that SH has always puts others's interests before her own. CR is quite distant to her own father because she sees her own father's flaws. He never protected her mother.

Yep I really notice this she barley acknowledge her dad she even mention that WJ likes her mom.

Thats bad you own daughter i shipping another man to your mom because how terrible and useless you are. :D

maybe TR will have a scandal with WJ.karena TR husband from the beginning did not like the TR.suamunya only use TR to achieve its goals.suami TR will take advantage of the situation and triggered the rumor that TR and WJ cheated.at the same time TR will be slumped, maybe WJ will help TR.WJ will acknowledge scandal with TR.WJ admit it because pity on TR.WJ from the beginning good man. WJ acknowledge it because they grow together, and the goodness of TR father against WJ.SH will know Scandal WJ and TR only for public only, SH understands the mind of WJ and will help the desire of WJ to help TR.WJ, TR and SH will Together reclaim the company from the husband TR.awal the real problem is the husband TR.suami TR only use the people to get the goal .the most evil rookster is TR's husband.
that's just my thinking, let's see the end of Drama GW.
GW........fighting :)

Archived