larus

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/24/2018 at 1:51 PM, mystic62 said:

January 24 2018

Two main posters for OCN drama series “Children of A Lesser God”

Children-of-a-Lesser-God-p1111.jpg

Here’s two main posters for OCN drama series “Children of A Lesser God” starring Kang Ji-Hwan and Kim Ok-Vin. The drama series follows two detectives working together to uncover a conspiracy involving a shadow organization. Detective Cheon Jae-In (Kang Ji-Hwan) is guided by scientific principles while Detective Kim Dan (Kim Ok-Vin) has a supernatural power to see moments when victims die.

“Children of A Lesser God” first airs February 24, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/two-main-posters-for-ocn-drama-series-children-of-a-lesser-god

Kang Ji Hwan conveyed his impression that he was transformed into a genius member of the "scientific investigation."

2018012601001948600138751.jpg

His character `s nickname is 'living lie detector' . Kang Ji Hwan said:  "I became more and more into characters by reading the realistic script of the current programmer. After reading the script, I feel like I have met the right character, and I have become more affectionate to the character". In addition, I would like to show "Sherlock," a three-dimensional character with humanity, while showing sharp facts, numbers and logic.

The crew said, "The staff are all admiring the passion of actress Kang Ji-hwan, who has a strong charisma that tries to resolve the case, I look forward to the transformation of Kang Ji-hwan, who is going to write a new 'life character'. " (Google translation)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201801260100194860013875&ServiceDate=20180125

Bells of truth and hidden facts in OCN’s Children of a Lesser God

by javabeans

lessergod_9.jpg

OCN’s crime thriller Children of a Lesser God caught my eye with its casting, since I’m a fan of both leads: Kang Ji-hwan, although his recent dramas haven’t done much for me (Monster, Big Man), and Kim Ok-bin, though I find her more compelling in films than dramas (The Villainess, Yoo-na’s Street, Sword and Flower).

The drama is a crime thriller that features two police detectives as our leads, but it’s not a straight crime procedural; there’s also an eerie supernatural vibe, which are carried over into the drama’s posters, teasers, and promo stills. Both posters tell us that “When the bell rings, the truth is revealed,” and provides the key to our heroine’s connection to crime scenes. Shudders. I find OCN crime dramas to be quite dark and gritty as they are, without adding in a paranormal element!

read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/bells-of-truth-and-hidden-facts-in-ocns-children-of-a-lesser-god/

Annyeong everyone

Waiting for this drama to start. Kim Ok Bin's face looks smaller than before. I guess lean cheeks come with maturity. :tongue: Main reason for me to watch this drama is the man himself, Kang Ji Hwan.

Would like to invite my chingu deul here ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@moodypie @Nerise @julie721 @BlueFreak @itsmarga @maryofbethany @vangsweetie637 @evie7 @plappi @Mau_Cherry @bebebisous33 @kaoriharang @Ahpheng @dimples21

Archived