[Drama 2018] Cross, 크로스

larus

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@0ly40 Thanks for the preview and videos! :wub:

I guess, GJH believes that KIK killed the man who used to work with KHB. 

As for the doctor who lost his son, actually he should blame himself:

- if his son hadn't been driving after drinking some alcohol, he wouldn't have met KHB in the first place

- Secondly he is the one who refused to do a CT, he dismissed KIK's idea!!

He keeps blaming the wrong persons:

himself, his son who was stupid enough to drink and drive and risk his life for money and KHB...:angry:

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@0ly40 Thanks for the preview and videos! :wub:

I guess, GJH believes that KIK killed the man who used to work with KHB. 

As for the doctor who lost his son, actually he should blame himself:

- if his son hadn't been driving after drinking some alcohol, he wouldn't have met KHB in the first place

- Secondly he is the one who refused to do a CT, he dismissed KIK's idea!!

He keeps blaming the wrong persons:

himself, his son who was stupid enough to drink and drive and risk his life for money and KHB...:angry:

Well said @bebebisous33.... The doctor who lost his son , is at fault for everything that has happened. He also tried to warn KHM about the pills. Made him be very curious about KIK’s interest in him. If he had minded his own business, I think his son could have lived. TBH the doctor wasn’t really a doctor, his love for his kid was more important thang anyone else’s life. He treated KIK like he was incompetent when KIK is way more qualified than he could ever be. 

On 2/17/2018 at 10:51 AM, triplem said:

I am a little confused about this part. Does he really have liver failure? Or is KIK giving him meds on the pre-text that he has liver failure but of course, the meds are meant to kill him? 

I think that KIK not to kill KHB but to make him suffered for his whole life. Like what in kyu said to the the prison's doctor, he not working at the prison to kill. He probably plan to make KHB health deteriorated enough but keep him alive.if Im not mistaken, KHB is a life sentence prisoner. if KHB didnt escape, his real intention might be to make KHB life in prison to be a real hell.  The same goes to the first prisoner that he operated when he went to the prison. Others thought that he make a heroic move by save the prisoner but when GJH operate the prisoner, he notice that KIK over medicated the prisoner which can lead to his dead if not because of the kidney transplant operation.  He didnt care about that prisoner's life until KHB told him that he also an accomplice, which make him goes to GJH and told him to make sure that the prisoners alive and send back to the prison for him to make his revenge. As a doctor KIK intent to save the patient but at the same time use his skill to revenge the person who cause his father's life. 

On 2/18/2018 at 12:16 PM, Nymeria289 said:

So with all these theories, I am confused. I still think ER doc has some organ from KIK's sister. About Ji In not so sure. From what we've heard so far, Ji In got sick after leaving gor US. So, if she did indeed have a transplant surgery, the network handling her would be US organ transplant network not KONOS assuming she never came back. So, KIK's siaters organ could not have gone to her. But, there is a possibility that KIK being minor, SYS created situation where organ harvesting would have taken place no matter what GJH would say. GJH did it out of sense of responsibility. Also, they took all of In Joo's organs, didn't they? Just because she was a donor, they wouldn't harvest all of it, not without consent so this part doesn't make sense to me.

when i read your post, I think there  might be a possibility that KIK's sister organs goes to both yeon hee and ji an.  Its because from the stitch, its look like they harvest all in joo's usable organ. Its probably the heart goes to yeon hee and the other organ goes to ji an. I still believe GJH is a good doctor and he do his best to save in joo but she cant survive. At the same time ji an really need a organ transplant. yeon hee father might be taken this situation to his advantage and push GJH to proceed with organ donation without waiting for In kyu . Since GJH is legally adopted in joo,  its mean that legally In joo and  Ji an is a family and as the family, she has the priority on receive the organ without  a need to take a turn using the transplant network. Since the organ need to be send to US, it must be done as soon as possible which maybe pressurized GJH.

1 hour ago, mel_lynna said:

I think that KIK not to kill KHB but to make him suffered for his whole life. Like what in kyu said to the the prison's doctor, he not working at the prison to kill. He probably plan to make KHB health deteriorated enough but keep him alive.if Im not mistaken, KHB is a life sentence prisoner. if KHB didnt escape, his real intention might be to make KHB life in prison to be a real hell.  The same goes to the first prisoner that he operated when he went to the prison. Others thought that he make a heroic move by save the prisoner but when GJH operate the prisoner, he notice that KIK over medicated the prisoner which can lead to his dead if not because of the kidney transplant operation.  He didnt care about that prisoner's life until KHB told him that he also an accomplice, which make him goes to GJH and told him to make sure that the prisoners alive and send back to the prison for him to make his revenge. As a doctor KIK intent to save the patient but at the same time use his skill to revenge the person who cause his father's life. 

when i read your post, I think there  might be a possibility that KIK's sister organs goes to both yeon hee and ji an.  Its because from the stitch, its look like they harvest all in joo's usable organ. Its probably the heart goes to yeon hee and the other organ goes to ji an. I still believe GJH is a good doctor and he do his best to save in joo but she cant survive. At the same time ji an really need a organ transplant. yeon hee father might be taken this situation to his advantage and push GJH to proceed with organ donation without waiting for In kyu . Since GJH is legally adopted in joo,  its mean that legally In joo and  Ji an is a family and as the family, she has the priority on receive the organ without  a need to take a turn using the transplant network. Since the organ need to be send to US, it must be done as soon as possible which maybe pressurized GJH.

I agree with you. But there is more to it. Since KIK discovered that KHB hadn't stopped his shaddy business, KIK is determined to destroy the whole organization. Then he heard from the ex-colleague of KHB about the client responsible for his father's death. So now he has two goals: find the real responsible for his father's death: the VIP. In my opinion, the Chairman Choi could be involved and SYS is the one who created the black market. KIK is actually misunderstood by GJH. 

OMG

EP 7 are so intense....

"No one can protect you here".....then we saw the lackey change the injection....damn..they are so fast.

N why no one suspect the staff nurse/the potential of administer different medicine?...cause he went to cardiac arrest as soon as she finish administer the medicine. 

I hope they do postmortem to find the reason why he died. Highly not, considering that he is a prisoner, and the chief dislike how GJH choose prisoner over congressman before.

aww im going to miss the recap from @V

Watch: Go Kyung Pyo And Jun So Min Get Adorably Shy Around Each Other Behind The Scenes Of “Cross”

Jun-So-Min-Go-Kyung-Pyo.jpg

Could romance be budding between Go Kyung Pyo and Jun So Min on the set of tvN’s “Cross”? A new behind-the-scenes video from the tvN drama captures a few sweet moments between the two stars!

At the beginning of the clip, the two actors film a scene in which Go Kyung Pyo is lying on a hospital bed. Jun So Min comes over and thoughtfully tucks a heat pack under his neck. Unfortunately, the sweet gesture makes Go Kyung Pyo sleepy, and soon, he falls asleep right in the middle of filming.

Actor Jo Jae Hyun jokes, “Let’s hurry up and film before he snores.” Go Kyung Pyo hears him and struggles not to burst into laughter. Jo Jae Hyun comments, “He’s not in good condition,” and Go Kyung Pyo quickly counters, “No, I am,” causing Jun So Min to burst into laughter.

more

So things are finally moving in the right direction and all 3 are have become aware of the possibility of organ donation scam. I liked how GJH, Ji In and In Kyu sort of met at the crossroads in terms of becoming aware of the fraud on their own at the exact same time. In Kyu is still being reckless but right now his behavior is borderline foolish. So, he'll join hospital next week. I look forward to next week.

@larus thanks for sharing. I still want more of So Min and Kyung Pyo together. Look how cute and shy they look. I almost wish this show had less thriller element just these two being all cute and lovestruck around each other.

@Nymeria289 Yes, KIK is really reckless, especially when it comes to follow KHB's minion. KHB knew that KIK would be following him. So right now, KIK is heading into a trap. But we know that he will escape.

So now SYS has revealed his true colours to GJH... I am glad that the mistrust between KIK and GJH only lasted for one episode. Now, GJH will have his two kids fighting on his side.

I hope that SYS's daughter, YH, realizes the true personality of her father. SYS was even risking the life of a person for his own greed and ambition. GJH said that transplanting a part of the pancreas can endanger the donor's life. 

I hope that in the end GJH's children will take over his legacy and run the hospital without any corruption.

We still don't know the buyer's identity of KDS's kidneys. The VIP seems to be SYS (based on his reaction in the episode 7), however LSH is involved too, as he is forging the paper. The question is: does he know what it is really happening? They are even killing people in order to harvest the organs. 

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The question is: does he know what it is really happening? They are even killing people in order to harvest the organs. 

He should know, cause he is medical practitioner in the 1st place.

Im curious about KHB medical knowledge. How much he know about medical. Only human anatomy?. Seems like he dont know about diseases n cures. 

[SPOILERS] CROSS E07 + RATING

Spoiler
0000352580_001_20180219230207509.png

1.png
Naver - sports seoul: 'Cross' Ko Gyung Pyo was ridiculed by Heo Sung Tae

1. [+563, -5] Heo Sung Tae's acting when he called Ko Gyung Pyo and laughed gave me goosebumps...The king of villain acting ㄷㄷ

2. [+495, -13] The vip client seems to be the chairman, Kang In-gyu's father's organs were given to the chairman's daughter

3. [+347, -9] Who could be the vip client?...I'm curious, as expected it has the best story ㅠㅠ I was surprised when I saw Kim Hyung Bom's face...

4. [+344, -7] Wa~~ Ko Gyung Pyo's dream was creepy and scary!! Heo Sung Tae's smile and face expressions gave me goosebumps

5. [+82, -1] This is Ko Gyung Pyo's life work!!!

6. [+81, -1] If the chairman helped to kill Lee Gil Sung today and Son Yeon Hee figured that out she would be shocked

7. [+77, -1] Cross is so fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+72, -1] Today's mvp is Ko Gyung Pyo ㅋㅋ

9. [+71, -4] I admit that this is the best drama ever~

10. [+66, -2] Lately, I enjoy watching Cross, Mother and Misty. These 3 dramas are really fun, The common point is that the leads are going through a tough time

11. [+64, -2] The vip seems to be someone with a high place in the hospital...

12. [+61, -2] Today was really upsetting, Kang In Kyu seems to be dying to take his revenge ㅠㅠ

credit: netizendrama

[SPOILERS!!!][Monday-Tuesday Drama Roundup] Radio Romance, Cross, Should We Kiss First (premiere)

Spoiler
9LwS16uSbz4ZQUAhU7RLs9cBQcPTf8DBXRveE-a3drdU_UjiYBWN1fN_4xC2h55ZQ26tu-CfiyUE0-t9lQGzsH_UO8wIZCN0ktbPJCJ_wtvGMd9BkMRA4SmD8o1yeCLgIEY9Z-OWjYdAME3-w4jrwm-F=s0-d
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-02-20%2Bat%2B12.25.08%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-02-20%2Bat%2B12.25.04%2BPM.png

1. [+543, -1] Lee Sang Hoon is as despicable and as much of a bad guy as Kim Hyung Bum... I was scared Kang In Kyu was going to get caught following him~ ㅠ I wish In Kyu can refreshingly pull out a revenge 

2. [+443, -6] In the end, it seems like In Kyu is going to join Sun Lim Hospital. Seems like In Kyu is going to help treat Go Jung Hoon's disease too...

3. [+340, -7] They didn't disappoint today either. It's really good  

4. [+335, -11] I was nervous throughout the final scene and it's nice Cho Jae Hyun trusts Go Kyung Pyo's word, really looking forward to next week's episode ^^ 
credit: ddoboja

10 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Guys bad news, arghhhh, Jo Jae Hyun is in the midst of major scandal now. I don't want to accuse but it leaves a bad taste and I can't take it lightly at all. I don't know what tvn might do but I feel sorry for the other cast members. 

^^ This news came as a shock to me. I really admire him as an actor and more so when I learned before that he is an industry leader, owning a theater company and heading the DMZ, and also a university professor.  I really hope the accusation is not true, but if it is... I'll be really sad.

Just when I finished watching all episodes in 2 days, I had a marathon just to keep up - I'm hooked this happens. :(  I was just searching for possible clues for next week's epis and articles are about Cho Jae Hyun came up. I hope the show won't be affected by the scandal. I feel bad about the cast and crew who would be affected in case the network decides to stop airing it. 

But aren't they finished with the filming?  Cross only has 16 episodes, right? Not sure where I saw it but it seems like they are done will all episodes. 

30 minutes ago, WaGGy said:

But aren't they finished with the filming?  Cross only has 16 episodes, right? Not sure where I saw it but it seems like they are done will all episodes. 

nope...they are not finish with the filming, yes..it is 16 ep, n we just at 50% mark. There are so much to reveal. The only option that i can see is change the actor but.....to find someone who are at JJH caliber....i dont know?....it is easy?....sigh....i feel bad the the whole team. This is the 1st drama from the writer...she is movie writer btw. The PD is seriously good. I love his directing style. the other actors too....sighh

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

nope...they are not finish with the filming, yes..it is 16 ep, n we just at 50% mark. There are so much to reveal. The only option that i can see is change the actor but.....to find someone who are at JJH caliber....i dont know?....it is easy?....sigh....i feel bad the the whole team. This is the 1st drama from the writer...she is movie writer btw. The PD is seriously good. I love his directing style. the other actors too....sighh

Oh too bad. I read that they are waiting for Cho Jae Hyun's statement and until now he hasn't spoken yet. Whether true or not the show is already affected in a way. He is probably still consulting with his lawyers and I'm pretty sure Cross is not the only project that will be affected since Cho Jae Hyun is a busy man in the entertainment industry. Too bad for those involved with his other projects. 

If he begs off from this current drama, it is indeed difficult to look for a sudden replacement that will equal his caliber, but with the scale of this controversy the Cross Team might be looking for that possibility, unless they write his character off (kill center chief) which I doubt they would do since it will change the entire story.  Let us just hope for the best. 

Archived