[Drama 2018] Cross, 크로스

larus

@bebebisous33 @triplem both of you are right about the black market, while initially i thought its as the personal revenge,  the story actually cover KIK effort to uncover more serious crime.

on just my personal opinion, i hope that the whole mess last week will not jeopardized the attention towards the main message  in this drama. since of my time constraint, i can only watch one drama on real time basis and watch other dramas once its ended or when i have time.  I only watch until ep 7 and up until that episode, i really like the story direction and  the acting. The organ donation itself its a rare and great storyline. up until now they show  not only the cruelty of the black market is but also show us on how precious the organ donation means to the family. the main actor scandal maybe a turn off to certain people but  i will continue watching.  

I just watch Happy Together latest episode that invite Heo Sung Tae. His real personality is completely different with his acting. I didnt pay attention to him before but when they show the  a few snippet of his acting, i just realise that i saw most of his movie/dramas.Its great to see the actors like him that start from the small roles until succeed to be a  more known actor. He definitely will be on my list for my fav villain. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mel_lynna Welcome to this forum and thread. :) I would like to underline that KIK himself isn't aware of his own feelings. He still thinks that he is getting revenge, while in reality he always prioritizes the life of people. He tried to help the wife of KCH and stopped looking for the broker first. On the other hand, he perceives himself differently. GJH is right: he still wants to save people first. 

[SPOILERS] CROSS E09-10 + RATING

Spoiler
2018022701002352800179981_20180226225353021.jpg

1.png

1.png
Naver - sports.chosun: 'Cross' Ko Gyung Pyo entered Sunlim Hospital...Could he save Jung Eun Pyo?

1. [+1233, -24] Today you can see that the editing team worked hard to edited him and only use full shots ㅠㅠㅠ Cross crew and other actors I hope you stay strong

2. [+1001, -21] I felt the pain of editing ㅠㅠ Cross stay strong

3. [+823, -34] Ko Gyung Pyo is cool ㅠㅠㅠ He is so good at acting too. Ko Gyun Pyo fighting!!!!

4. [+804, -36] Thinking about how much the stuff are suffering ㅠㅠ...It's going to get better in the future...the episode was watchable since he didn't appear too much...

5. [+691, -18] The stuff must have worked hard ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+211, -4] It's the most drama that I have been enjoying lately...The stuff must have worked hard to edited him but I'm glad that he will get off

7. [+194, -14] It was a masterpiece but now I can't concentrate while watching it. I keep thinking about it...Even though the character is good, it time for him to go

8. [+181, -10] Men, act like you're someone who is meeting your daughter in the future. Then you will be a good husband and a good father

9. [+156, -7] Ko Gyung Pyo is handsome and Cross is so fun ㅂㄷㅂㄷ

10. [+134, -2] Cross is still fun...Even thought Cho Jae Hyun is getting off, I hope the writer keeps the same story with the original message intended. Ko Gyung Pyo is a good actor and the drama is fun but what a shame

Spoiler
0001020659_001_20180227224750587.jpg

1.png

1.png

Naver - tv Report: 'Cross' Ko Gyung Pyo lost Heo Sung Tae in front of him...Cho Jae Hyun 'reduced his appearance'

1. [+563, -11] As expected, Kang In Kyu is a real doctor ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ko Gyung Pyo is very handsome

2. [+490, -11] He choose the patient at the end ㅜㅜㅜ Also his vision was amazing today ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+465, -12] I watched it while cursing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ How can I wait till next week ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+404, -6] I seriously got goosbumps because of Hyung Beom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+383, -4] Today from the car chase to using his fist ㅋㅋ His vision is cool ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+98, -6] What a shame, a fun drama met someone evil. Ko Gyung Pyo is good at acting and he is cool

7. [+84, -4] Ko Gyung Pyo's action scene was amazing ㅠㅠㅠ The ending, Kim Hyung Beom is a really bad bastard ㅂㄷㅂㄷ Let's make sure to take revenge!!!!

8. [+77, -2] In Kyu is a real doctor ㅠㅜㅠㅠ Kim Hyung Beom seriously took his father's organs. In Kyu-ah, make sure to take your revenge!!!!

9. [+76, -4] Kang In Kyu was so cool today ㅜㅜ

10. [+65, -4] Ko Gyung Pyo is handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-----

source: netizendrama

1. [+1233, -24] You could tell that the editing team tried to completely remove Cho Jae Hyun from the scenes, they must've really worked hard ㅠㅠㅠ I hope Cross's production team and actors stay strong 

2. [+1001, -21] You could feel the pain of editing ㅠㅠ Cross stay strong

3. [+823 , -34] Go Kyung Pyo is cool ㅠㅠㅠ His acting is really good too, Go Kyung Pyo fighting!!!!!

4. [+804, -26] Thinking about how much the staff is suffering ㅠㅠ... it'll get better in the future.. it was worth watching because he barely appeared in the episode..   

5. [+689, -18] The staff must've suffered a lot ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

6. [+210, -4] richard simmons this is a drama I've been really enjoying lately... this richard simmons sucks, the staff must've really suffered but I'm glad they were able to salvage it  

source:ddoboja

i just finish with Ep 9&10

I cant help to laughed at the lackey when he question on KIK fitness. LOL. Like he cant understand, why he is strong or agile, cause he should glued his butt on the chair instead of play around if he is medical student. Ekekeke.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Cross, 크로스 - Mon & Tue @21:30 PM KST

Don't forget to watch the drama tonight & tomorrow. I'll be out a bit this week due to my studies in university but I'll post the rating once it's out.  Don't let the sexual crime the actor commit in the past dismay us from watching this amazing story

actually I prefer this week monday episode..11, than last week monday...episode 9. 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

The scene where KIK was disinfecting Kim Chul Ho's wounds for the last time before the latter was taken into custody by the cops was surprisingly quite moving for me. It just struck me that his motivations to do this goes beyond revenge. What really drives him is actually guilt. He is subconsciously blaming himself for dad's death - because he has wanted to shoe so badly that it gave dad the final push to go sell his organs.

Agree....He start it with revenge, but now he is not. 

1 hour ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Is KHB developing some kind of soil disease after his fight in the graveyard?

He was already ill, when KIK started working in jail as a doctor. KIK made his condition worse. KHB's illness got better, once he was out and received some treatment by the blind doctor but now, his illness is resurfacing.

What Song doesn't know is that KIK has been adopted by GJH hence his plan to frame GJH won't work as KIK will never believe it. It seems that his daughter is the one who received the organs from KIK's father. Imagine her reaction, when she discovers the truth...

I liked the episode yesterday but I got upset, while watching the preview. It seems that they think that KIK will be after SYH. I mean, where is justice for KIK? His father was killed and he becomes a victim for a second time . I think, they should let her know the truth. Her father is such an awful person. 

Archived