[Drama 2018] Cross, 크로스

larus

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Dramafever has liscensed Cross, so there are subs!

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5151/Cross/

Viki is still trying to get the liscense as well, so if you'd like to see it on Viki, be sure to send in the request form.

That's great. So you can watch it about an hour after it airs on On Demand Korea (without subs) and then the next day on Dramafever (with subs). Yay! Hopefully Viki picks it up too.

Jun So Min And Go Kyung Pyo Share How They Act When Drunk

Jun-So-Min-Go-Kyung-Pyo.png

During a guest appearance on the February 1 broadcast of tvN’s “Life Bar,” actors Jun So Min and Go Kyung Pyo discussed the peculiar ways they act when they are drunk.

Jun So Min first revealed how her habits when drunk have frequently changed over the years, saying, “When I was in my 20s, I used to go ride on the swings at the playground whenever I drank. I don’t know why.” She went on to say that she then started to high-five and shake hands with people from some point on, before her habits changed again.

“There was a time when I acted like I was someone looking for a fight,” Jun So Min explained. “These days, I tend to fall asleep.” The actress shared how she once told a friend she had been drinking with that she was going to the bathroom, but was later found sleeping in front of the police precinct in the Hannam area of Yongsan District instead.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/01/jun-min-go-kyung-pyo-share-act-drunk/

[SPOILERS] CROSS (PILOT) + RATING

Spoiler

0001015311_001_20180129224521554.jpg

1.png

Naver - Tv Report: "It will slowly break down" 'Cross' Ko Gyun Pyo, taking revenge on Heo Sung Tae x Cho Jae Hyun

1. [+649, -40] Ko Gyun Pyo is good at acting!! He became a doctor to revenge his father but I hope he becomes a good doctor

2. [+541, -29] It's so fun, Ko Gyun Pyo is good at acting and so is Cho Jae Hyun

3. [+508, -25] The tension makes it seem like I'm watching a movie

4. [+424, -13] Seriously...Cho Jae Hyun...is still good ㅡㅡ

5. [+403, -50] I was worried about Ko Gyun Pyo and Jeon So Min but after watching the first episode those thoughts have disappeared. In a long time, I will be watching a proper medical drama

6. [+191, -12] It's fun!!! I will be looking forward to it

7. [+164, -7] It's Jung Ho Young (The actor's character in 'Tunnel')...He is a killer again, I will get scared now by only looking at Heo Sung Tae's face ㄷㄷㄷ

8. [+116, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this rate, actor Heo Sung Tae is the actor specialized in killing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His acting is so good, I get terrified every time I see him

9. [+107, -11] I couldn't breath at Ko Gyun Pyo and Heo Sung Tae's scene, their eyes acting is the best

10. [+98, -7] I will enjoy watching it~~^^

2018013101002408600171801_20180130225759216.jpg

Naver - sports chosun: "He will be in pain forever"...'Cross' Ko Gyun Pyo, Take revenge on Heo Sung Tae

1. [+234, -8] Ko Gyun Pyo will save that grandfather's daughter, right? Why did you end it when it got more fun ㅠㅠ

2. [+221, -9] The development is really fast~~ The manger found out really fast ㅎㅎ I get scared every time I see Kim Hyung Beom!! I'm totally looking forward to next week

3. [+118, -9] It ended along time ago why is the article out late ㅜㅜ It's so fun

4. [+82, -2] Why is Naver publishing Cross articles this late?

5. [+57, -3] the immersion is gooood~^^

6. [+51, -0] Today's accident scene was the worst, other than that It was more daebak than yesterday

7. [+54, -5] I hope the grandfather's family survives. I'm curious about the doctor who did a background check on Ko Gyun Pyo

8. [+49, -0] Why are Cross articles are missing from Naver main page

9. [+51, -5] Ko Gyun Pyo is so good at acting ㅜㅜ

---

Rating:
E01: 3.9%
E02: 3.9%

http://netizendrama.blogspot.my/2018/02/spoilers-cross-pilot-rating.html

[SPOILERS!!!!][Monday-Tuesday Drama Roundup] Radio Romance, Cross

Spoiler

qPK7DpJ6FlMNGvpx35fnT1qOiNlufWbwV39JwD6HvoRulSHZ17P50QtIuCLQwAaGDyQ2C6qRD4D4Cy0YS0Mq8ke8zAyrj9zahZ-TGuqrovhnk9oa6FndVnWwOfbnmzUlVH7fxNZX0qATn1VkxNgDMcdNLcN7sdOLIQceCpY=s0-d
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-01-30%2Bat%2B8.54.57%2BPM.png

1. [+248, -6] Go Kyung Pyo's eyesight at the end was crazy ㄷㄷㄷㄷ If they keep doing it like this, it's going to be hella good

2. [+231, -8] Go Kyung Pyo's going to save that grandpa's daughter, right? Why did it have to end when it was getting hella good ㅠㅠ 

3. [+218, -9] The plot development is really fast~~ who knew he was going to become section chief ㅎㅎ Everytime Heo Sung Tae comes out, it's scary!! Really looking forward to next week

4. [+187, -9] The episode ended so long ago, why are you releasing the articles so late ㅜㅜ it's so good 

https://ddoboja.blogspot.my/2018/01/spoilersmonday-tuesday-drama-roundup.html

OK im done with ep1 and 2 and it is good....like so good...ep 2 is much better

my favorite scene is the confrontation btween kang inkyu and senior Go. "It is me who rescue him, ME!!". I love this whole scene.

GKP n JJH blend so well.

Spoiler

x2d1frE.pngpJMersj.png

Then that haraboji story and reasons...look like our resident doctor will learn so much from the inmates and people around him. (harabojiiiii T__________T)

Spoiler

dXgGlVD.png5EJ2Bfm.png

Okay, for all my peeps who love Cross, we will be doing a live-ish recap right after Waikiki ends. We're calling it an aftercap :D. By then Cross should be up on On Demand Korea or somewhere so we can start to watch it and recap it at the same time. Our Mondays are super busy B).

Here is our website: https://www.bah-doo.com/

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Cross 크로스 - Mondays and Tuesdays @21:30 KST

12 hours ago, yusefull said:

I am the only one who feel that the doctor (Yeon-Hee?) who hear her heart when she look at In-kyu got the heart of his sister ?

I thought so too. Let see what is next. 

Spoiler
grEcWSCPLGMfTe_w60iHlYHkMUG1NXiYzRkPfPa-L4-Nd_hD7qrX7DDYYxUvjF52GhWOJmvfysgoy1TUTV8P3oEpZsBJh6tuYOLgrhGNGq1b8n80x-eMBZuCKuq-6kh-tdO7voBJZaZ4hpsk65qWr5vR=s0-d
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-02-05%2Bat%2B3.20.59%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-02-05%2Bat%2B3.20.55%2BPM.png

1. [+685, -13] I feel like the female doctor who's heart started beating after seeing Go Kyung Pyo received a heart transplant from Go Kyung Pyo's sister... Cross is so good !

2. [+441, -14] My heart hurt when the pregnant patient's young daughter wiped away the tears of the grandfather she saw for the first time.. Cross is fun!

3. [+346, -11] Wow today's episode of Cross was so good, I was in trouble cause I started crying cause of the last scene ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+305, -9] Please watch it!

Congratulation to team Cross!! Awww...rating increase! :wub:

13 hours ago, yusefull said:

I am the only one who feel that the doctor (Yeon-Hee?) who hear her heart when she look at In-kyu got the heart of his sister ?

Same here, you're not the only one! The moment In-Kyu entered the ER with the TA patient, Yeon-Hee who never met him before looked confused when she saw her.

About the liver transplant of the prisoner and his pregnant daughter, is it possible that the other doctor in the prison sabotaged the blood report? We saw how he approached Hyeong-Beom for  a medical checkup and drew a blood from him, telling him that it's for checking his liver somatic (sp?) index.

4 hours ago, not1but3 said:

SALTNPAPER (솔튼페이퍼) - I Swear 크로스 OST Part 1 / Cross OST Part 1

Love the OST, thanks for sharing! It fits the atmosphere of the drama so far.

why tvn havent upload the cuts at their youtube channel....sobs

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I’m wondering why the Congressman needs the liver fr his Son.i was under the impression in ep 2 that they already had a donor fr a relative ( Nephew) which was why they were trying to do a double transplant. Unless it’s because the surgery failed because of Lee’s unsteady hands. and so now they have to do another one

maybe because the deal fall through?...the liver for congressman is the one they want to buy from the black market right?. So since they cant used it on the time, maybe they sold it to another person?

Archived