[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonnie is so naturally beautiful and sweetly pretty. I am just curious about her outer shirt which is often much larger than her actual size....as if it's not hers but SaemBODY whose body is much larger and taller than her ....wkwkwkwk...sorry for my romantic delulu :-)

2 hours ago, rose1111 said:

i think her bracelet is from Hermes , the one MH and shinie attended the store opening a while back. nice to think abt it hahaha

hermes kelly double tour bracelet

Thanks for pointing out hehehe yeah its a hermes bracelet but its behapi double tour bracelet she is also wearing her golden bracelet with it so its look like a personal collection.

DenFgc8.png

z9V4Lrg.png

Not saying its 100% from him It could be from anyone from her family but him being there n he was also holding that bracelet card  so its really nice to think about it :D:D(for his own collection i guess he got a scarf that he was wearing in his ig pic for parents day 

Ahay ....wow ..i just thought about it and turns out our thinking is the same ..td bracelet ..

So remember after Kang Min Hyukssi back from Switzerland , Minhyuk-ah and Shini came to hermes event ..and Minhyuk busy with his tatoo ...and Minhyuk also wears black hermes bracelets too ...ahay nice to think about it ❤

Sorry re post ..see the bracelets ??? Black color hehehe and the tatoo ..i think star HAHAHA

And i think Minhyuk wearing hermes bracelets also in the event ..'hermes camonix hapi single tour bracelet noir black' ....p.s look at nainay instagram

(https://goo.gl/images/q4WpR6)

ah nice ..sorry for my delulu 

7 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Thanks for pointing out hehehe yeah its a hermes bracelet but its behapi double tour bracelet she is also wearing her golden bracelet with it so its look like a personal collection.

Not saying its 100% from him It could be from anyone from her family but him being there n he was also holding that bracelet card  so its really nice to think about it :D:D(for his own collection i guess he got a scarf that he was wearing in his ig pic for parents day 

This similarity is making me remember PSH n CTJ.. They also had similar stuffs!! But still will keep my delu on reigns.. 

@rose1111 thanks for pointing out the bracelet!! 

Archived